HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Called 18 Yr Old Grandson A Filthy Republican Traitor Like His Dad. Will Never Speak To Him Again
Posted by: American Family Values ()
Date: March 24, 2023 06:33PM

When our wills and estates are settled I won't be around to laugh, but I'll be laughing to my grave.

Their entire inheritance will be donated to prevent further propagation of that my one bad semen shot. Probably blew the good DNA out in the shower with a hand release.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Called 18 Yr Old Grandson A Filthy Republican Traitor Like His Dad. Will Never Speak To Him Again
Posted by: Family Feud Fight ()
Date: March 24, 2023 07:02PM

You better STFU grandson with your bullshit. Ungrateful little shit!

Re: Called 18 Yr Old Grandson A Filthy Republican Traitor Like His Dad. Will Never Speak To Him Again
Posted by: 18 year old controls u! ()
Date: March 24, 2023 07:05PM

HAHA
LIBTARD, HE WON!

Posted by: Harambe ()
Date: March 24, 2023 08:07PM

18 year old controls u! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HAHA
> LIBTARD, HE WON!

His inheritance will go to removing you and your inbred mutant MAGA DNA from the primate gene pool. America needs monkeys that don't chimp out when their Gorilla lord has Nazi brain farts.

Posted by: battl ()
Date: March 25, 2023 04:58AM

you, as an individual, value identity politics over your own family. you're sick. doesn't matter whether you're republican or democrat or a fucking anarchist, acting this way to your own family is disgusting. you think they care about politics nearly as much as you do? you're out of touch. you need to seriously reconsider your life, breeder.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.