HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Addicted
Posted by: Need help ()
Date: March 09, 2023 10:52PM

Seriously can't stop eating blueberry waffles. I had seven the other day. I usua play is 3. I had two for breakfast but am craving them right now and don't know if I'm going to make it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Addicted
Posted by: Meade overdosed on chemtrails ()
Date: March 09, 2023 11:06PM

Be careful

Posted by: It is a good thing... ()
Date: March 10, 2023 12:33PM

Meade overdosed on chemtrails Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Be careful

Meade had been leeching off the taxpayers for years while bitching about others doing the same thing.

Getting his ass of the taxpayers dime is the first politically conservative thing this asshat has done in decades.

He did have to die to do so...oh well.

Posted by: May Meade Rest in Peace ()
Date: March 10, 2023 09:44PM

The sloth

Posted by: Giigerbell ()
Date: April 28, 2023 10:47AM

I actually can not stop eating eggs. I just really craving for them. I read here https://betterme.world/articles/craving-eggs/ that craving eggs could be a sign that your body needs more protein or healthy fats. Eggs are a good source of both protein and healthy fats, as well as several vitamins and minerals. However, it's also possible that your craving for eggs is simply due to personal taste preferences or habits. If you're craving eggs, it's generally okay to eat them in moderation as part of a healthy and balanced diet.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.