HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Only took one night of transparency to blow up 26 months of fake J6 narrative.
Posted by: Slim. ()
Date: March 15, 2023 04:10PM

Money to blaze is like my name man Slim , JOE and all Democrats are all REALLY NO COUNT SUCK UPS TRYING TO KEEP MY VOTE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Only took one night of transparency to blow up 26 months of fake J6 narrative.
Posted by: Curious Bystander Here ()
Date: March 15, 2023 04:14PM

Why did that US Capital police chief quit the very next day after J6th ,looks like too many doors were legally opened by police so people who entered must have been giving the impression it was legit to observe what was going down

Posted by: Special Smell Installer ()
Date: March 15, 2023 04:17PM

There's lots of shit covered up by Democrats that needs to be dug deep down to see what really was going on .I myself was not there but I can smell shit miles away where I was at and would really like to copy that bad smell for my most favorite customers

Posted by: Almost agreed, but not ()
Date: March 15, 2023 04:17PM

As you were told here already Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> Some at the US Capital even if they were in the
> building after US Capital police let them in were
> not violent and did not attack federal officers
> and did no damage to the building or our flag as
> they were curious bystanders or were lawful
> persons witnessing what was going on in a chaotic
> event as proved by many videos and photographs of
> this event on J6

Agreed. And you will find no one on the left who seriously proposes criminal punishment for those who did not commit crimes. I certainly don't. But of those who were "present", but committing no criminal acts (and I'll even leave aside trespassing, for the moment), I believe many of those were fully supportive of those who were, in fact, committing various and assorted criminal acts. I note with gratitude your willingness to admit that there were criminal actions committed by SOME J6 participants, that is a very dead horse I am thankful we don't have to beat.
>
> Just as some in Portland and so many other cities
> in Democrat controlled areas in 2020 and so many
> other years were not violent did not attack
> federal officers and did no damage to any
> buildings our our flag who were curious bystanders
> or were lawful persons witnessing what was going
> on in a chaotic event as proved also by videos and
> photographs of these ongoing events

Some were even peacefully protesting what they honestly, considered injustict. As with those on J6, if they do not commit a criminal act, they deserve no sanction, regardless of whether you approve their cause. We are all entitled to our opinions as to their actual motives.
>
> Those who did commit violence on all sides in all
> events of violence attacking our flag federal
> officers and federal property or buildings or
> facilities ships missile silos or any thing the
> American people own as a nation that is federal
> property committed federal crimes in all events

If you include J6, I am with you, good buddy
>
> BUT it is YOU the totally partisan far left
> pseudo-intellectual Democrat supporter who still
> attacks all those at the J6 event regardless of
> what they were doing there in order to try to
> blame President Trump because you so cowardly fear
> his message of putting the people of the USA first
> while defending all of our constitutional rights
> not cherry picking what rights Democrats want us
> to have and violating those they hate so much

Damn, I thought we were getting somewhere. Just when I thought I might be dealing with someone who might be rational, we get psychotic nonsense. Lot to unpack here, but I'll leave it at this. I do not believe Trump puts the American people first. At all. I am not arguing anyone else does, just that Trump does not. If you base your argument on that the idea I "fear" Trump's "goodness", psychotic probably best describes that argument.
>
> If only FXU had verbal speech input and output so
> we could hear so you could read some mean Tweets
> from Trump and cry for us , in response you could
> hear our laughter at your woke weakness in return

Trump is not allowed to tweet anymore. First he got kicked, then he got hooked up with his social media thing and will get his ass sued off by his investors if he goes back to the competitor (Twitter). His "truths" just don't seem to have the same gravitas as his "tweets". He's been effectively neutered, and if I ever "feared" his tweets, I do so much less now.

By the way, getting back to the point of this thread, Tucker Carlson is still a lying sack of shit whose own employers admit no sentient person should believe.

Posted by: Questioneer Of Bad Questions ()
Date: March 15, 2023 04:19PM

Why did Nancy resist and obstruct having DC National Guard units at the Capital for J6 when they suspected some trouble

And what did the the Democrats suspect

Posted by: Pop Quiz Guessing Winner ()
Date: March 15, 2023 04:23PM

My guess is they wanted things to go down badly after getting some Democrat loving "secret police" intel on hot headed criminal fools who supported Trump to blame the whole dammed ugly affair on Trump to stop him in 2024 !

J6 GATE !

Posted by: Hey dont try to take credit ! ()
Date: March 15, 2023 04:25PM

For "inventing J6 gate ", your the 45th million person to think that

Posted by: Walli ()
Date: March 15, 2023 04:27PM

I did consider it , but Im just a mop guy now, no one cares about my Phd in applied physics from that esteemed California U

Posted by: Doctored Photo's ()
Date: March 15, 2023 04:32PM

Don't trust Tucker. He doctored those photo's and lied about the police who got murdered.

Posted by: Ode to the libtards ()
Date: March 15, 2023 05:01PM

After watching the j6 video with my very own eyes, I can't help but to see all the Democrat lies.

Posted by: I was testing your response ()
Date: March 15, 2023 05:20PM

>By the way, getting back to the point of this thread, Tucker Carlson is still a lying sack of shit whose own employers admit no sentient person should believe.

And you did well with that test of your response , you do see that on J6 and in Portland there were similarities with non violent people who just wanted to see what was going on but yet you still cast more blame on all at J6th no matter the circumstances of that very infamous day in US History

First I only saw J6 from the televised images of J6 and on that date I was in and out so i did not see all that transpired that was reported , I did see hundreds of people standing around the upper areas of the US Capital which I felt was in a restricted no public access area that could bring them federal trespassing charges
in addition I saw violent people breaking windows on the outside of the capital which I felt were felony offenses of violence which dismayed be completely as these offenders were wearing hats and clothes supportive of President Trump whom I have voted for to times and may vote for a third .

I saw these acts of violence to be harmful to President Trump and all Republicans and Trumps message and were federal criminal acts and also disloyal acts to our government of the people that betrayed our US constitution our rules of law and the peoples choice of JOE Biden as the president elect to soon be sworn into office

I felt JOE Biden had won the election even though I wished Trump had and saw numerous irregularities discussed in the media that occurred but I did not feel that this changed the outcome of the election, I was also disappointed in Trumps demeanor in not accepting JOE Bidens victory and wishing him well and working as much as possible to see a smooth transition of the powers of the president. In fact I saw Trump acting like cry baby bully which is what you get with Trump and his mean Tweets , but his acts as US president I also see as having been over all far better then that of JOE Bidens to this day and with that I never saw Trump make threats to take fundamental constitutional rights from the people without any attempt to reasonable regulate which JOE Biden ran on with his "Biden Plan For Gun Safety" which he abandoned as soon as he was sworn in and went with the far left pushing for full on unconstitutional bans without reasonable regulation, a fact that would have taken the gun used in the Texas ROBB school massacre of innocent children off the market if Biden had asked congress and the people to support his Biden plan as the gun would have not be available legally for sale of only a few Republican US Senators had voted for Bidens plan which I belive would have happened and Biden would have had a victory regulating like the 1934 National Firearms act did with full auto machine guns , semi auto assault weapons reasonably within the constitutional bounds of the second amendment saving some live s with perhaps those children at the school I stated

As far as the people who were non violent inside the capital or in new restricted areas of the exterior not up on the building itself I do see that they were self victims of just being there if they are charged for crimes such as trespassing for being observers and let into the building by police not entering thur broken windows as a political vendetta toward Trump which Im seeing far too much of.

No I don't see all the people of J6 "supporting the rioters" some did and some were just there if for nothing else "for kicks' or seeing the historical moment too of chaos

Tucker and all TV media are all millionaire "actors" exercising 1st amendment protections of free speech even if its shilled speech .

Until you go personally into a voting booth with all of them you never can know who they support and YOU MAY BE SURPRISED AT THE RESULTS AS MONEY TALKS AND BS ARTISTS ACT ON ANY SIDE TO KEEP THE CASH FLOWING THEIR WAY

Now to be the reasonable activist take an impartial look at Joe Biden's "Biden Plan For Gun Safety" and ask yourself why did JOE not go with his plan and instead push for the far lefts total gun ban without reasonable regulation which goes nowhere and would be overturned by the high court if it became law , here you go donate to the Dems with this hustle first then click the X at the top upper right to see JOES plan he never mentions

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

PROOF BEYOND A REASONABLE IMPARTIAL DOUBT DEMOCRAT JOE BIDEN IS NOT A GOOD PRESIDENT HES A WEAK FAILURE TO LEAD

Posted by: BTW. ()
Date: March 15, 2023 05:31PM

JOE'S plan would not have all gone thru. It would have to be cleaned up to the basic part of his plan to regulate the assault arms but no more

Gone would have been the red flags the ability for third parties to sue gun makers Like suing Coke for putting Coke in glass bottles used as Molotov Cocktails by arsonists . And some other liberal wish list items items to get their votes with JOES plan that would not fly when regulating a fundamental constitutional right of the people

Posted by: If you a list of the basic regs ()
Date: March 15, 2023 05:38PM

That would pass congress back then , start a thread on that subject and I'll chime in on it and I will be civil if others act the same LOL !

Why I could sit in their favorite gay bar discuss my politics "very quitely" for good reasons and drink a few beers taking Metro back home with many leftists here even though IM NOT GAY Nor have ever been in any gay bar before !

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: March 15, 2023 05:48PM

Hey I'll take you up on having a few beers, I'll see you at my gay bar "Bag & Pole" , you'll know me by my sweet fat lips round mouth and some big drill bits in my back pocket

Posted by: J6th Is Included Of Course ()
Date: March 15, 2023 05:55PM

Those who did commit violence on all sides in all
> events of violence attacking our flag federal
> officers and federal property or buildings or
> facilities ships missile silos or any thing the
> American people own as a nation that is federal
> property committed federal crimes in all events

>If you include J6, I am with you, good buddy

By those who committed acts of violence or deliberately disregarded police commands to leave among other clear violations of law

Peace , out for now

Posted by: Fake assed narrative shattered ()
Date: March 16, 2023 07:29AM

It's over libtards. Your J6 lies have been exposed. It's done, stick a fork in it.

Posted by: Group of peaceful tourists ()
Date: March 16, 2023 04:00PM

The libtards are so triggered now that the whole libtard fake J6 narrative has been completely dissolved, the focus is now on how badly Joe Biden and the Democrats are fucking up America.

Posted by: Making America Great Again!!! ()
Date: March 17, 2023 10:55AM

Tucker should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his valiant efforts to fight Democrat violence, lies and hate.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.