HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Intel App Store opens with 64bit Gl-12.0 + 2D multimedia games !
Posted by: extremely tech ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:27PM

INTEL GAME SDK / VULCAN DEMO FOR LINUX RHEL7 - ain't good enough...

rhel7 deleted by uk/china... intel has $0 there.

Intel's only friend seems to be Intel ...

Microsoft who is building in China, has hindu ceo, and is making Win11 android-only ARM version going forward - has never been loyal (ie, chinese printers not PS, wmv not mpeg purchase, scsci usa was buggy in 98 i got one).

Dell, who's pushing chinese made tops with intel chips from china AND: Dell is now pushing ARM based tops entirely chinese without any Intel. *#$# not a damn about intel.

Intel's only friend in USA / world seems to be Intel these days.

Intel HASN'T opened an app store. That may become a problem for them.

You'd believe win10 is forever and that microsoft would never go APK ARC crowd. But when are microsoft loyal or anything but malicous? Are they really "holy x86 game preservers" or just targeting kids for money - which they might more profitably do with APK / ARM going forward with their arm based xbox made in china with chinese cell phone holder / controller?

(intel also has taken bribes to disallow WIFI6 from being used as phones in laptops: strange since only the chinese would applaud that move. the chinese paid them. good idea?)

(and vulcan is a chinesen non-open-proprietary-stolen-GL aliasing game intel will LOOSE at - no way they beat all of the chinese UK italy mexico at aliasing wars - not a damn chance in France's pants (aliasing means renaming a function so that non-compliant hardware can act compliant when really it's a proprietary bitch - which forces compliant silicon to use aliases it doesn't need to "run foreign software".))

Asians and UK: they seem to be obsesses with ARM (asian) only chips. Unfortunately they've "DELETED" their intel mnemonics assembler which is no longer available even for purchase. Intel only offers: a redhat7 linux variant which we all know: is CANCELED by chinese redhat team.

Intel and TI have "ARM escape plans" incase x86 is no longer accepted on any App STore, but they are mostly not public, and not somethign intel "wants to happen"?

Linux intel driver audio support is worse than pulling teeth. But whenever intel releases a driver - Ubuntu makes sure there's a forced upgrade and intel drivers stop working. LIKE CLOCK WORK UK/CHINA DOES THIS.

(and who's worse? chinese making phones and poisoning usa software but compliantly letting android run on phones: or usa tehcnocrats who make nothing and poison usa software. unsure who's really the victim. needs study.)

Microsoft store at first had "crappy office apps and little games", now has ALLOT of games just a few years later: updated daily. This is not a loyal band of theives though.

Steam/32 runs 32 ONLY ON UBUNTU mostly debian-installed/ folder. IT GIVES UBUNTU 2X THE POWER TO VERSION BUMP DEPENDS LIBS. It's purpose is NOT compatibility with 32. Analyze it a bit more and you will know. you can't have 32libs without depends list ahead of time, but YOU CAN force upgrades on everyone while secreately keeping "not re-compiled games" working (which is few they are obsessive re-releaseers). AHA!!! I see. and ubu packaged is so convenient in slackware NOT.

Compiling from a source code? - Steam for Linux
Dec 3, 2018 — For FLOSS projects, game or not, you can distribute archives with binaries and library dependencies, but foremost, you should make sure that ... (NO, YOU CAN'T, they evaded answering the question, and it ain't on GITHUB i can find either)

intelappuplogo.jpg doesn't cut cheese with that

you know you can talk about office apps and security. stores, if you can find any not closed by covid, are going to buy cheap effective laptops for (home business). chinese ones.

" Windows Subsystem for Android Settings app will then appear in the Windows 11 Start menu and be available" so said microsoft in one of millions of pre-release lies we are all tired of, which say what they "will do" they never do, like supporting win10 on XBOX was promised for 7 years now

What is really new? Microsoft Edge is firefox/android ecosystem develeoped - not Intel developed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Intel App Store opens with 64bit Gl-12.0 + 2D multimedia games !
Posted by: 3t3hg453 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:29PM

Windows Arm-based PCs FAQ - Microsoft Support
https://support.microsoft.com en-us windows win...
Windows 11 Arm based PCs help you keep working wherever you go. Here are some of the main benefits: Always be connected to the internet.

oh they'll "support you" alright. from chinese HQ you will get great support i'm so sure.

Posted by: g3h4h54 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:31PM

linux v. microsoft: same fucking libc all about ld loaders refusing to load app in memory, rehat f'ing with things so Solaris bins can't be copied used in linux :)

arm v. intel: a serious manufacturing country of origin issue

Posted by: 3gh54 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:31PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3t3hg453 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:32PM

Microsoft Store app gets ARM native support and ...
https://pureinfotech.com › microsoft-store-app-arm-nati...
Jun 3, 2022 — Microsoft Store app gets ARM native support and improvements on Windows 11 · Microsoft Store gets native support for ARM64 devices. · The update ...

i'm telling you microsoft is a holy x86 game supporter they'd never do that

OH THEY ALREADY DID IT? FUCK. NEVER MIND.

Posted by: 3g35h ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:35PM

HEY - WOW - THE Arm Processor section of Microsoft Store is filling quickly with asian games.

Wow the coincidences NEVER STOP.

Posted by: 33h53 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:43PM

Long ass documentaries in Arch linux to get Intel chips working? A scam?

Ubuntu should obviously control when Wayland stops supporting "old attic poo intel video chips". Quite obivously.

Posted by: hy4hj64 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:44PM

Best native apps for Windows on Arm - XDA Developers
https://www.xda-developers.com Computing
Dec 31, 2022 — Best native apps for Windows on Arm · Microsoft Edge · Firefox · Adobe Photoshop · Spotify (beta) · 7-Zip · VLC · Netflix · Zoom.

PROBABLY xiden biden 501c funded ...

aren't they all?

Posted by: 334h45 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:47PM

Visual Studio on ARM powered devices - Microsoft Learn
https://learn.microsoft.com ... Installation
Nov 30, 2022 — This will be the first version of Visual Studio that will natively support building and debugging Arm64 apps on Arm-based processors. This ...

Intel TI escape plans for producing ARM compatible chips faster than A13 chips ...

(documented by Intel on their site)

... when to pull the string if no app store isn't full of Arm chrom ui "this android release must be released by original mfg" `support'

... when Xiden Biden 501c funds anti-intel everything ?

Posted by: g34hg5534 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:49PM

SELinux has better sandboxes for ARM i hear...

i looked at some selinux: they make UNWISE choices that force unix to be operated the non-secure ubuntu "steal your passord at installation" ways,

prohibiting later configuration in /etc to actually make it secure

that spells: SELinux

Posted by: 4hy4hj6 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:52PM

maxresdefault.jpg

obviously if sudo is the inverse of su and ubuntu requires it, i need it

"suse are professionals: you are depreciated attic poo and will be IP BANNED. su is not needed"

Posted by: 4hy4jh64 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:53PM

That cat logged in for longer than I did today. Not a great day!

Posted by: 3h45 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:57PM

catapp.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

i needs 32 bitters arms support now, it's an emergency, please update image soon

Posted by: 33h5 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:58PM

15199.png

Posted by: 3tg4h54 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:39PM

Microsoft Wants to Take on Google and Apple With a Mobile App Store October 20, 2022 at 10:17 am

According to Microsoft, its acquisition of Activision Blizzard is key to the goal of building a mobile game store to take on Apple and Google.

https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/340365-microsoft-wants-to-take-on-google-and-apple-with-a-mobile-app-store

Posted by: 3g3hg3 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:40PM

YEA blizzard china? mobile pads are ARM pads. they tell consumers "usa blizzard".

Posted by: gth45h ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:23PM

Microsoft lost in the real market in 2000. So it ran to government bibes (biggest in recorded history), and got government "contracts". Since they could no longer sell Win95 or even Win2k. They then used GOVERNMENT MONEY including DHS to "use security fixes" to fix the legacy of awful code that plauged Win95. (blue screen of death, DLL hell, and just plain awfully stupid code: ie direct omission of exit function leading to sure assure crash of any app that used the dll)

BUT MICROSOFT USED GOVERNMENT MONEY TO BUY MSNBC AND 1/2 OF ALL DATA CENTER

MICROSOFT DATA CENTER RULE GITHUP (use it to terrorize linux projects actually, and steal Arm technology also)

I THINK IT'S IS ALSO TIME FOR INTEL TO WONDER IF MICROSOFT DATA CENTERS ARE NOT PAID FOR BY INTEL SALES

GOOGLE WILL USE THEIR DATA CENTERS TO CHINESE ANTI-ADVERTISE AGAINST INTEL. mute Intel ads - produce falsely bad reports. glowing reports on chinese arm tech.

INTEL MAY HAVE STOP SELLING FIBER SOL'N TO DATA CENTER AND ADMIT THEIR MONEY BOUGHT IT, TO INSURE CHINA/UK/RH/UBU/MS AREN'T USING DATA CENTER TO DELETE INTEL DRIVERS

OR SCRAP X86, and just fight the xxx out of ARM sales on price, while using data center ownersihp to keep consumers interested.

yesterday's market is not today's market.

Posted by: 3g3h3 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:27PM

Microsoft-Azure-Data-Center-Centers-Loca

PAID FOR WITH USA GOV CONTRACT MONEY, lying democrat explain it is owned by microsoft after microsoft had bankruptcy due to "Win98 blue screens"

ACTUALLY PAID FOR BY INTEL SALES OF REAL PRODUCTS NOT ATTACKS ON OTHER PEOPLES SOFTWARE

HOW IT'S USED: IMPORTANT FOR USA MFG

it can and IS being used to terrorize linux, delete intel driver support or make it awful, hide intel products, allow chinese to put up "american looking review sites" that are actaully chinese importer sites that tell lies and talk smack about intel being crap

MISUSED ABUSED and certainly - getting worse not better

Posted by: h4j4 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:41PM

UBU, RH, GGL, their "technology" with chinese is...

false advertise, block competitor advertising, bribe, force sales (ie through medical free phones)

THEIR UBUNTU BASED TECHNOLOGY IS PERFECTLY WELL SUITED TO DO THIS:

knock out any competitor china has fingered by technical terrorism

that "updates consumers will get" will make certain chips not work (we all UBU knew that)

WHAT ISN'T APPARENT IS: if Intel prints Arm competing chips better speeds than snapdragon et al: UBUNTU gentoo chrome will be waiting to disable it like a video card driver.

Intel cannot simply make a better Arm Android and have it sell like against motorola.

UBUNTU BASED ARM TECHNOLOGY IS PERFECTLY WELL to kill off Intel in the Arm market. Keep that in mind. It is that f'ed up and they are that much in Kontrol of it.

Chinese do strong arm sales. They aren't going to not cheat.

(and they can do infomation blackouts to hide complaints and advertising even at political levels)

Posted by: fg34gh ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:44PM

Arm* Development Studio for Intel SoC FPGA
Last Updated: 07/21/2022
Content Type: Software Kits
Content ID: 758044
Version: 2022.0
Arm* Development Studio for Intel SoC FPGA Version 2022.0

Posted by: 3gf3hg43 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:49PM

Intel Xeon Processor-Based Instances Achieved 1.2x as Much Java Web Services Work as Instances with ARM-Based Processors

BUT GOOGLE MICROSOFT CHINA CONTROLS DATA CENTERS AND INTEL SELLS TO THEM?

MICROSOFT MAKES MALWARE AGAINST LINUX , STREAMS CHINESE BINARY DRIVERS TO CUSTOMERS WITHOUT INSPECTION ? WHILE INTEL HAS TO BUILD THE PRODUCTS?

MAYBE INTEL TAXES PAID FOR THOSE DATA CENTERS AND INTEL SHOULDN'T SELL TO THE DATA CENTER - BUT ASSUME OWNERSHIP AND KICK OUT ARM FANS

(or produce Arm and insure data centers don't allow ubuntu changes through their centers to f them over)

Posted by: 3t3h543 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:52PM

Since the ARM Multi-ICE debugger version 2.0 does not support the ARM922T processor, what does Altera recommend?
Altera suggests the following options: Upgrade Multi-ICE to version 2.1. Set the target to the ARM920T processor in Multi-ICE version 2.0. The only difference between ARM920T and ARM922T is the cach

funny, never saw that article discussed on google ubuntu Arm PC and Android phone discussions

yes i remember !!

your ip banned from ubutu if you discuss anything 'non-ubuntu' they don't like. i've been banned before. thanks intel!

Posted by: tg3h534 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:53PM

china and AWS Proof Points: Faster microsoft ASP.NET

aps.net - the bitch technology linux complained of during Bill Clinton ? ah yes. yes.

Posted by: 3tg3hg43 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:56PM

From ARM NEON* to Intel® SSE - The Automatic Porting Solution, Tips...

I love ARM. Yes, I do. - Why do I work for Intel then? Because I love Intel even more. That's why I'd like to help independen

OH - NOT AS MUCH AS ME. NO. I WANT THAT JOB. I JUST DON'T HAVE POLITICAL TIES I NEED EITHER.

Posted by: t4h3h5 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:59PM

For those of you who are wondering if Intel already has an Arm Soc... no... i don't think so.

i do NOT believe the FPGA is a all in one "SoC" - i think FPGA lacks some SoC features also cell calling wifi6

it is more a workstation chip. but it can have any workstation (dec alpha arm intel32 intel64) on it - or a mix of

Posted by: 3t434 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 10:09PM

(actually they say SoC but their interface is maybe just ethernet or what: you aren't getting an Intel Arm FPGA with usb video audio and all, not today)

Posted by: 3tg34hg3 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 10:14PM

12th Generation Intel Core Processors Run Android 11 in a Virtual...

CAN YOU?

can u ubuntu?

germany rules Kontrol here, QEMU can easily spread "minor bugs" (i mean, ubunt changes) to insure that won't work long

intel has no control if qemu will boot it out or just "well run poorly and make them look bad while the same JUNK is making some tsmc chip look better than it IS"

Posted by: t3hg43 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 10:17PM

armclang.exe: error: ARM Compiler does not support '--target=aarch64-arm-none-eabi'

really. where is clang from? i wouldn't have guessed. aarch64. that's an ubuntu target.

Posted by: 34t3hy43 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 10:21PM

Intel Core m3 Processor for Consumer Apps Report
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/core/core-m3-consumer-app-report.html
White Paper: Principled Technologies reports on how Intel Core m3 processor-powered Chromebooks* improve performance for consumer apps.

internal advisories ... will not help against "are you APK and it's not your data center you can't take that ad down" problems

Posted by: g3h4 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 10:30PM

(today - touch support is also considered part of Arm SoC, if not also cell calling ability?)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.