HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
That was the WARMEST January I remember.
Posted by: fairfaxian no taxian ()
Date: February 03, 2023 06:14PM

Sure, not all winters is there appreciable snow accumulation on road, in Fairfax.

Sure, Virginia always has wierd weather going from cold to warm even during the Winter.

But usually not warm for a whole month in the winter. Usually it changes more frequently to cold in the winter months.

Seems like January was a record high.

ACCUWEATHER has flooded it's website with chinese spam ads, REMOVE WEATHER HISTORY - one of it's good features. Also you now have to "find the weather". they don't give you the weather they show only ads and you have to go rummaging through menus to FIND the wealther on accuweather.

On linux it runs terribly.

OBVIOULSY - ONE OF BILL GATES AWFUL RELATIVES HAS "BEEN EMPLOYED" AT ACCUWEATHER

DELETED YOUR WEATHER - FUCK YOU - HERE ARE SOME CHINESE ADS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: That was the WARMEST January I remember.
Posted by: 33h553 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 06:16PM

THEY NOT ONLY DELETED HISTORIC HIGH/LOW HISTORY

THEY'VE ALSO DELETED ABILITY TO LOOK AT ANY PAST HISTORY...

SO TODAY YOU CAN SEE CAN SEE "SOME DETAILS" (HISTORIC HISTORY DELETED), BUT YESTERDAY YOU CANNOT - IT'S BEEN DELETED - YOU CAN ONLY SEE HI/LO FOR YESTERAY

THANKS FOR DELETING MY WEATHER DATA BILL GATES ASSHOLES.

I'LL GET YOU BACK SOME DAY!!

Posted by: 3ghg33 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 06:18PM

Guess who Xiden Biden is offering Weather History lies online?

CHINA akamai weatherunderground.com

so ... usa won't tell you weather history and you can damn well BET any weather history from asians is a totally lying ass attack and trickster

Posted by: 3gh53 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 06:19PM

(you know - the little chart that shows daily high, daily low, and has lines for historic high and low. GONE.)

Posted by: 3gh5 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 06:24PM

if i have to guess, i bet accuweather.com was working off NEWS (government grant) money

and took covid money to DELETE their weather to put chinese websites / liars in charge of usa's data

after all - they got the data download for usa weather history for free, why shouldn't they get the google ad money for it?

Posted by: g3h534 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 06:30PM

QPWCTQAJHZGVFOD44KWGMCA354.png

accuweather used to have this in the data

then also a graphic chart printed of the temperatures throughout the day - with historic high/low lines in it

DELETED - BOTH DELETED. THAT'S 3 THINGS DELETED I SEE SO FAR.

i now also have pop-ups which "warn me about their cookie policy update" that don't go away. fucking annoying.

Posted by: Tell It To Wash Gas Then.. ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:01PM

Take my 328 dollar gas bill for Jan 23 and tell people on the street "its the warmest Jan for years" , they will tell you JOE BIDEN is president Democrats still hold the Senate and the prices of anything are going sky high as high as that commie balloon smiling smirking JOE cares nothing about like he cares nothing about our price pains

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.