HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Jumps on J6er Band Wagon, Says Ashli Babbitt Was Murder by Police "Thugs" "Misfits"ed
Posted by: Trump Looney Tunes Train ()
Date: February 03, 2023 01:27PM

Gotta enjoy Trump bashing and defaming police.

Is their no loyalty at all with Trump? These are the same police who stopped three attacks on the White House during Trump's presidency.

In an August 2021 interview with NBC News, Byrd said he'd yelled repeatedly for the rioters to get back, and that he'd fired his weapon as a "last resort."

“If they get through that door, they’re into the House chamber and upon the members of Congress,” Byrd told Lester Holt, adding “I tried to wait as long as I could.”

“I hoped and prayed no one tried to enter through those doors. But their failure to comply required me to take the appropriate action to save the lives of members of Congress and myself and my fellow officers,” he said.

In his post on Truth Social, Trump referred to Byrd, a Black 28-year veteran of the Capitol Police, as a "thug" and a "COWARD, who wanted to show how tough he was. ASHLI BABBITT WAS MURDERED!!!”

Trump’s challenge to McCarthy comes roughly one month after the former president tried to help him capture the speakership by reaching out to Republicans who’d opposed his bid for leadership.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Jumps on J6er Band Wagon, Says Ashli Babbitt Was Murder by Police "Thugs" "Misfits"ed
Posted by: They never came close ()
Date: February 03, 2023 03:55PM

To going thur the doors from pictures of the site , the matter of Ashli Babbits death must go before a federal grand jury for justice to prevail , true bill returned or not

If no true bill is returned by a federal grand jury of non partisan citizens that's the end of it If a true bill is returned then the officer must stand trial in federal court for at least involuntary manslaughter

Until then all we see is "PARTISAN DEMOCRAT JUSTICE "

Re: Trump Jumps on J6er Band Wagon, Says Ashli Babbitt Was Murder by Police "Thugs" "Misfits"ed
Posted by: Ashley or Ashleigh, not Ashli ()
Date: February 03, 2023 06:43PM

Ashley or Ashleigh, not Ashli.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.