HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FBI "SEARCHES" US President JOE Bidens House In Attempt To Show Democrat Joe Is "Transparent " LOL!
Posted by: But Without Machine Guns ()
Date: February 01, 2023 01:26PM

So was there a pre arraigned Democrat media circus outside covering the FBI "RAID" with armed to the teeth machine gun toting FBI agents ready to shoot to kill looking in Jill Bidens dresser drawer where bras and other flimsy girly things are

Did they blow open Bidens tin box he kept the TS docs in

What a farce really as Biden is the president of the US and has full constitutional authority to determine the need to know

All part of a charade of lies and deceptions in the hypocritical Democrats political propaganda games to make it look as though JOE Bidens presidency is the most transparent ever

Stop wasting our time with this Democrat business and get the high costs of all we see or used back down to where it was when Trump was president take those high credit card and loan rate hikes away and stop your Democrat attacks against our fundamental real constitutional rights with your push of fake rights that dont exist under the law of the lend Democrats

Your fate lies with the people on election day , you have failed too many of them and shall reap your political rewards for your total failure to lead this country the last 5 years in the congress and two in the White House

History will show Democrat Joe Biden was the worst US President of all time thats the legacy JOE Biden is working to have with his failure to lead our country and the failure of the Democrats too with the same

JOE may as well appear as the grinch yelling out to all "Merry Cost Increases America"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FBI "SEARCHES" US President JOE Bidens House In Attempt To Show Democrat Joe Is "Transparent " LOL!
Posted by: Well ...If you want to see ()
Date: February 01, 2023 01:34PM

A rights oppressive poorer and weaker United States then you must vote for the Democrats

Re: FBI "SEARCHES" US President JOE Bidens House In Attempt To Show Democrat Joe Is "Transparent " LOL!
Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: February 01, 2023 01:42PM

I cant get high smoking rights . I need weed why dont Repubs give me more free welfare cash so I can pay the high tax on legal weed to smoke what I need to stay high

Or let me use my EBT card to buy weed without the high tax !

Im with Joe and Democrats , they are so kind honest and care !

Posted by: Lazy Weed Leech ()
Date: February 01, 2023 01:44PM

Right on Registered Democrat !

Posted by: We Hang Traitors! ()
Date: February 01, 2023 01:54PM

Biden should have pulled a Trump and said that FBI couldn't search any of the areas.

Trump had the balls to block the FBI for months!

Posted by: What Part Of The FBI ! ()
Date: February 01, 2023 03:01PM

Biden had the FBI Girl Scouts invited in for tea and dainty cookies not the super hard core FBI SWAT suppressed machine gunners of the aircraft hostage rescue team to toss his house

Posted by: NOTHING FOUND LOL ()
Date: February 01, 2023 03:12PM

At JOE'S SUPER EXPENSIVE RICH MANS POODLE BEACH HOUSE in REHOBETH DE

https://nypost.com/2023/02/01/fbi-searching-biden-beach-home-for-classified-documents-report/

WELL HOW ABOUT THAT ! LOLOLOLOL NOTHING BUT A DEMOCRAT COMEDY FARCE STARRING JOE

TAX CUTS FOR MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES , SURE THING WRITTEN BY DEMOCRATS FOR RICH DEMOCRATS

YOU THINK REPUBLICANS WOULD REALLY BITCH ABOUT THAT ! WE ALL TAKE EVERY LEGAL TAX BREAK WE CAN UNLESS YOU ARE THE FOOL !

ITS JUST PART OF THE DEMOCRATS HYPOCRITICAL NARRATIVE OF DEFLECTIONS AND DECEPTIONS WITH LIES AND POLITICAL PROPAGANDA FOR VOTES

Posted by: Walli ()
Date: February 01, 2023 03:26PM

As a long time Democrat before 2016 I supported Democrat grifters on election days
To get " better government and "fight " for rights". Was I ever the fool ! Look where we are now just two years after President Trump left, I'm flat out of cash all the time . We really need more head shrinks for those who feelings are so touchy they cry over mean tweets about some very bad whiny people

Posted by: NBC Link ()
Date: February 01, 2023 03:45PM

Posted by: JOE LOUNGES ON POODLE BEACH ()
Date: February 01, 2023 04:11PM

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.707832,-75.0732163,380m/data=!3m1!1e3

DEMOCRAT JOE Biden lounges in the sun on Rehobeth's south Poodle Beach with his big binoc's and high resolution zoom lens camera

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: February 01, 2023 04:26PM

So what about it the place is fun in the sun , Joes checking out the sea to catch any Russian subs illegally out there when he lounges

But Joes blind to the millions of illegals he lured to come here and lets them in here so its hard for me to find a dirt cheap flophouse to crash in , all the low income $100 a week flops are taken up

Enough political BS with you , So wheres my tax free EBT card weed vending machine Repubs ! Dems gave me legal weed so hold up your end and they will join you in this only one thing

Remember I can't smoke up my rights but for 5 bucks I can get rough stems and seeds to get me by with a poppity pop pop pop in the old briar pipe as the cheap seeds blow up in my face

r/mildlyinteresting - This marijuana vending machine in Vancouver BC

Posted by: Low Info Weed Leech ()
Date: February 01, 2023 04:29PM

Man I put moms Visa with chip up to the machine, no weeds come out

Posted by: Hip Hog ()
Date: February 01, 2023 04:31PM

HIPHOGBLOWSWEEDNOTFURMAN.jpg

Your not holding your bong right leech it worked for me

Posted by: Weed Santa ()
Date: February 01, 2023 04:35PM

If weed vending machines catch on I'll have to hang up my big brown bag even though its never had weed in it , only dried Camel shit . I don't blow smoke or use weed , it kills human potential to do well in life and makes people lazy

Posted by: Weed Band Fans ()
Date: February 01, 2023 04:39PM

10 Rock Bands That Love Weed
Know any GOOD KIND BUDS IN ANY WEED BANDS

Posted by: Weed Leech ()
Date: February 01, 2023 04:41PM

I want that T and those bongs if they are FREE

Posted by: Just another WEED PET ()
Date: February 01, 2023 04:50PM

https://sj.blacksteel.com/media/images/animalman60_cover.jpg

Bouncing around with a weed smoke filled bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong

Posted by: We wanna hear ()
Date: February 01, 2023 05:38PM

The band Meades Weeds

Posted by: Search Warrant ()
Date: February 01, 2023 07:02PM

How many Meade Skelton CD’s will be found in Biden’s multiple residences.

Posted by: JOE Hates Meade ()
Date: February 01, 2023 08:51PM

JOE is a woke Poodler. Meade is an all American singer.

Posted by: Wonderer Of JOES Behavior ()
Date: February 01, 2023 09:07PM

Did they find a nice fat weed stash of the kindest buds and giant blunts at JOES beach place with loads of Bob Marley CDs

They had to the way DIZZY JOE has been acting the last two years

Dig some Bob Marley like JOE does and forget your cares mon . Bob goes well with a cold Bud too mon if like me you shun the stinky weed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYJbSRTlkCQ

Posted by: Bobs Singing ABOUT OUR RIGHTS ()
Date: February 01, 2023 09:16PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYJbSRTlkCQ Scroll to song # 7 on the menu

"Get up stand up , for your rights", WOW MON ! BOB was a second and first amendment supporter !

That Democrats and JOE want to rip out of the constitution and unconstitutionally replace with bans and woke without reasonable regulation !

Posted by: hhj64 ()
Date: February 01, 2023 11:00PM

250ea7fa-c31b-46af-8d04-056450890c67.jpg

my neighbors continually have THEIR documents searched.

i have to believe they "get them money" for this through government, like BIDEN using the FBI to clean his many homes after he leaves

P.S. I looked into a photographer who does these racially incorrect ads where a smart healthy white girl is doing a job YOU KNOW it's always a hispanic girl. and i documented the mother fucker on FFU, fingered it out

TURNS OUT: hispanic biggot was making the "racially correct ads"

Posted by: 45u45 ()
Date: February 01, 2023 11:02PM

I've see ALLOT of yellow maid cars in fairfax I have NEVER ONCE see a white or black girl step out of them. (there may be some - but not from my point of view. I'm an eye witness)

Posted by: yg4h45 ()
Date: February 01, 2023 11:03PM

(i also try to flirt with them, but my flirt skills are so unforward compared to hispanic males they just keep on going)

Posted by: g4hj4 ()
Date: February 01, 2023 11:05PM

NOT ONE MALES THERE I SEE ...

(of course, unisex is probalby better, you don't want the maids fucking in your bed and will probably happen if the crew isn't unisex?)

Posted by: 4yj64 ()
Date: February 01, 2023 11:06PM

maxresdefault.jpg

this maid service couldn't afford a professional photographer. by mistake the truth is seen!

Posted by: 4h46j ()
Date: February 01, 2023 11:08PM

AD5-WCl9Ds-3pHGTmb2R31tsCpC_V_4oHiYte98X

Orders illegal alien maids weekly using tax money. Never felt a dime of guilt in her LIFE.

Posted by: jyn5kj5 ()
Date: February 01, 2023 11:11PM

spain-mid-adult-man-blowing-kiss-to-woma

FLIRT!

Posted by: 3g3h53 ()
Date: February 01, 2023 11:13PM

My neighbors continually have THEIR documents searched. it's called a MAID service.

Posted by: 3hg3h5 ()
Date: February 01, 2023 11:33PM

maxresdefault.jpg

blow a kiss? no. this is only 2 cleanings away!

valentines-day.jpg

Posted by: 3gh3h5 ()
Date: February 01, 2023 11:35PM

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh. I think I already made one. I don't need a HOWTO on that.

Posted by: Ladies And Gents ()
Date: February 02, 2023 01:07AM

Its FXU's equivalent of New York City "Crank Caller Hour" and the cranks are telling the bad truths about JOE and his Dems

Date: February 02, 2023 08:02AM

Posted by: Cranks Criminals and Decent ()
Date: February 02, 2023 12:05PM

Americans all know JOE Bidens Democrat presidency has been a total failure

The only way out of the Democrat high cost high interest rat trap that has so many Americans trapped by ever increasing costs that they can not spend on things they would like but must only spend on the most vital things they must have

Putting Americans in the same impoverished shituation as those in third world poverty stricken police states

America will break out if the Democrats rat trap by voting them out of office

They have shown they are not fit to serve this country until " fundamental re invention of the Democrat party " is done throwing out all the America hating far leftist and their puppet mouthpieces

Posted by: ghh4 ()
Date: February 02, 2023 04:14PM

Posted by: h4h54 ()
Date: February 02, 2023 04:16PM

biden gets paychecks. he has to stay within the limit. use his OWN money to pay maids.

Posted by: He showered naked with his daugh ()
Date: February 02, 2023 08:17PM

Has anyone found his daughter diary where she talked about him showering naked with her when she was a teenager? What a disgusting old man

Posted by: grh35 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 06:33PM

Posted by: gf34g3 ()
Date: February 05, 2023 01:20AM

the air balloon story FAKE

the "southwest airline" story: FAKE

Posted by: 3gh3 ()
Date: February 10, 2023 10:21PM

Posted by: LEO Source ()
Date: February 11, 2023 01:52PM

I have it on good authority that during the search of Joe Biden’s beach house, at least 6 pairs of soiled underwear with enormous shitstains were found. Some were fresh too, causing a hazmat team to be called in.

Posted by: Special Smell Installer ()
Date: February 11, 2023 02:37PM

Wish I had known, I missed a great opportunity to get some special smells worked up for the grand openings of sewer plants

Posted by: Whodunnit ()
Date: February 11, 2023 02:47PM

Who was in charge of sneaking the little girls Biden was molesting out the back door when the FBI knocked on the front door with the warrant?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.