HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Chinese say "use ketsup" as thermal paste for CPU
Posted by: who do i kill ? 9992 ()
Date: January 28, 2023 01:40AM

1) ketsup is from Jon Kerry, china friend, contains lots of sugar.

i'm diabetic. go to hell. now i can't use ketsup anymore.

2) ketsup is CONDUCTIVE - you'd short out your chip ACCORDING TO INTEL, not according to china financial attackers

3) KESUP is acidic. it would cause rust and even acidic burn over time

3) thermal paste is USA PATENTED

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/342601-ketchup-performs-surprisingly-well-as-a-thermal-paste

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chinese say "use ketsup" as thermal paste for CPU
Posted by: rbh3bn3 ()
Date: January 28, 2023 01:46AM

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/342587-microsoft-is-planning-a-modern-redesign-of-file-explorer-for-windows-11

THAT'S A LIE - they are outsourcing it to German SS, nazzi, Novel/Anthem (suse, GTK - which is stolen USA "tk", btw)

Microsoft Edge is merely a foreign terrorist upload on GITHUB of (recent fireforx) mozilla hacked

THIS NEWS FILE BROWSER - is the same evil shit

they get gov money and paid: you get your life taken

Posted by: 2th53 ()
Date: January 28, 2023 01:51AM

Posted by: jj6k45 ()
Date: January 28, 2023 01:54AM

The 4th Gen Xeon Scalable CPUs support up to 60 cores per socket and accelerator engines for a plethora of high-performance computing applications.

(also: other advanced Intel platfoms: allow you to write your own microcode to the chips - meaning whether you are arm, x86, or neither OR BOTH AT ONCE per thread - is up to your wallet to decide)

MORE THINGS cell phones won't be doing anytime soon

Posted by: rj4 ()
Date: January 28, 2023 01:56AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 33hb3 ()
Date: January 28, 2023 02:02AM

2b02e01ff871120b7c117ba1bbdca4b6.jpg

motherboard manuals don't explain things as well as they used to

Posted by: 3g34 ()
Date: January 29, 2023 10:14PM

Posted by: 3grhb3 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 04:07PM

"After all, Nvidia’s ludicrously high $1,600 MSRP didn’t stop people from lining up to buy the GeForce RTX 4090 a few months ago."

(must be washington state purchases - techies with government contract families who "just never run out of MONEY" to smart their mansions)

Posted by: 4th34 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 04:17PM

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/342260-intels-6ghz-core-i9-13900ks-is-already-available-at-newegg

now seriously - the "efficient use of ASM instruction" industry has completely failed, and support for hardware acceleration is often faked or "only in asian drivers uploaded to win10 to user's who have 0 idea what's in them"

STRCPY and other are still not properly accelerated (in linux). Hardware makers still make "whether or not an MPEG decoder is on the card" impossible and hide them.

If you want a true speed increase from i5 running linux, using one of these with "enhanced cooling" might just be your best bet for low cost code running.

the hardware instructions in your i5, in your video card, in your BUS - they aren't being utilized like they would be in the 1990's (in the 1990's if your drive had DMA instructions that bitch was #used: today - you may have MILLIONS OF CIRCUITS your software just can't use because it's never leveraged and gets changling'ed before the "support" gets spread around - you may as well not have had it printed on the IC circuit).

Posted by: Works for Me ()
Date: January 30, 2023 04:18PM

Ketchup works great. I use ketchup in my car radiator.

Posted by: h45jn4 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 04:18PM

Intel Teases 6 GHz Raptor Lake at Stock, 8 GHz Overclocking !

Posted by: 3tg3h53 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 04:21PM

The Israel Development Center (IDC) has been the design engine behind a long line of Intel products spanning back to the 8088 that started it all back in 1979

total lies

Posted by: h4jn64 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 04:27PM

Intel's (California) mother is the US MILITARY

after MIL contracts they went into the small chip market (utility chips) and finally challenged MOTOROLA with a low cost challenger to the PC chip - also a US MIL contractor (and parts supplier to auto makers and Apple)

0 todo with israel. absolutely 0.

Posted by: gtyhj54 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 04:28PM

Intel's Core i9-13900K Processor Gets Overclocked to 9GHz

Dec 21, 2022 — By using liquid helium as a cooling solution, the chip was able to break the 9GHz barrier and obtain a new world record.

Posted by: ergh54 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 04:30PM

Watts the problem with 8Ghz?

300 Watts is the problem. compared to laptop chips which are "pretty fast yet low wattage", these things run hot

Posted by: 3g3h ()
Date: January 30, 2023 06:05PM

Unused circuits paid for? I had audio (also mpeg) UNUSED AND UNABLE for ... most of my life ...

1) soundblaster - worked still works per say (ISA isn't supported today) and was good enough

but it was OUTSOURCED TO CHINA and Microsoft stopped "allowing drivers to load"

linux also - worked in earlier versions then stopped working

2) CMEDIA. these "didn't have any bios and weren't SB compatible". the minute you got one working the next LINUX version killed support. IF YOU DID. CMEDIA never printed the same f'ing audio chip twice.

3) SB again - chinese version. got a nice one free. RARELY HAVE I EVER HEARD IT. because of "audio attackers in linux" keep altering things to break anythign that work2

4) HD audio (Intel HD). once you got it working, your screwed. HD audio changed. the socalled "realtek driver" changed, the intel audio versions kept changing

i HAVE AUDIO TODAY ... and resent every second i spent setting it up because I KNOW those assholes are already plannign to KILL MY CIRCUIT.

linux is absolutely full of UK GERMANY CHINA hackers who are PAID TO KILL CIRUCITS

that's why i've rarely had audio support the past (? 20 years)

Posted by: 3g3h5 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 06:22PM

REHAT, UBUNTU, MICROSOFT have a clear record of "putting poisons in linux" to prevent audio and Intel (anything USA) from working

(to force people onto their bitch sock puppet master platforms)

NOW still audio ...

CHINESE (cmedia et al) ARM Android platforms.

ARE CLOSED, unlike Intel California. They refuse to share ANYTHING at all. They offer only API (which keep changing) not drivers not design.

Intel offers EVERYTHING - but when they release drivers: microsoft pays UK hacks to wreck it in linux so it no longer works

IT'S NOT LIMITED TO AUDIO, video also.

this gets back to the argument: "why pci 1.0 doesn't work anymore" "WHY DO I NEED SOFTWARE DRIVERS - WHERE IS THE BIOS API IN THE HARDWARE"

AND THAT'S EXACTLY 1 MICROSOFT WAY ... which has a chinese bitch at the end of the road: realtek / cmedia

it's not limited to audio it's video it's bus it's telecommunications (wifi6 on intel does it but "has no drivers" btw)

the IT world is stacked with circuits that "big tech keep attacking" so that consumers WHO BOUGHT the circuits cannot use them

Posted by: 3hg5h54 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 06:28PM

NOW - FIREFOX IS FUNDED WITH GOV MONEY (non-profit on grants), which is now "Microsoft Edge" in hiding (microsoft uses firefox - they hide that they are doing so)

FIREFOX disabled video audio (flash) for several years. every time linux "found a way to re-enable" video audio - firefox CHANGED their support so that it was all no longer workign

so firefox used to support X10 + sun audio, then it was X11 and Alsa (good) but REDHAT et all changed it to "Xorg only" and version bumpting

THAT WASN'T ALL, they then went to "X wrappers only" (QT GTK WAYLAND) Xorg not supported and PULSEAUDO

BUT REDHAT UBUNTU ... YOU GUESSED IT ... are "killing support for alsa and pulseaudio" and have already rolled out changes that guess what?

require patches on the official down-loadable linux kernel and so ONLY WORK ON THEIR BASTARD PLATFORMS

ONCE AGAIN - KILLING (audio also video) support for Firefox

===================================

you see - this was not evolution

these were strategic foreign attacks that are ONGOING

Posted by: 4hj54 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 06:32PM

oh there's more

neither PULSE or the (replacement of pulse) work with JACK AUDIO

jack software/driver was for "professional digital sound support" (0 latency, no garble, no static)

JACK IN DEBIAN, prevented debian from installing (it was used as a strategic attack to completely poison the debian install - a DEPENDENCY KNOT only insiders knew how to untie)

=================================

guess fucking what?

pulseaudio firefox supports DOESN'T SUPPORT ANY AUDIO, it is a middle man

which while it "kinda plays sound", screws up royally any PROFESSIONAL AUDIO (garbles it)

===============================

who would want that to happen? obviously the audio insane UK people who "have tried to corner that market for years" ... but have very POOR sales of their "pro products"

Posted by: 4hj54 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 06:45PM

NOW, if ALSA supports audio and WORKS (although both linux and alsa fucked everyone over with changingling changes that cause support to stop working without a fucking month of hacking and following how-to pages)

WHY would Firefox integrate support for a middle-man they KNEW would soon be replaced and un-supported by Ubuntu?

THAT'S EASY: THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE ASSHOLES TO FUCK OVER SOUND IN LINUX AGAIN

Posted by: 35y64 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 06:47PM

who is leading the "push" to use USA's TAX MONEY to put Germany (GTK) in control of firefox?

GERMAN SPIES

=====================================
what did germany learn from WWII ?

* encryption attacks work

* war crimes work - hitler lives !

* using audio to penetrate computers remotely: works

THAT'S RIGHT - AUDIO IS A SECURITY ISSUE

Posted by: hh453 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 06:52PM

Now here's some of the sick part ...

Who BAND ON THE RUN wrote allot of the initial Sound Blaster port io work that actually was "standard professional and worked" ? UK?

No. Unpaid Germans. They were ripped off Suse "telecom workers" took all the work, pissed on it, made it "proprietary", and wrote code to make the past "compatible well working port audio" ... stop working.

The people who did it? Probably got put in "government run homes" and were replaced by Muslim workers.

Posted by: 34t5h4 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 07:33PM

SO WHAT ABOUT

hdmi? well Pennsylvania USA claims to sell the specs: but it's ONLY MADE IN CHINA.

hdmi 1.0? hdmi 2.0? get my drift? it's like USB and the support works for big tech but hardly works for others

also - "screen casting" actually takes special proprietary warez they DON'T SHARE. p.s. audio is seprate from video - though both are fraught with compatibility issues.

IT AIN'T IN LINUX, HDMI. it's all a big configuration mess: NOT automatic by text selection or graphically unless: you guessed it, unless you hand your ass to chinese ubuntu redhat microsoft.

(infact - linux still only ships with ISA card configuration - which linux actually no longer supports per say)

SO WHAT ABOUT BLUETOOTH

china again. they changed it to not work with he "official usa bluetooth". and those earbuds are going to not deviler good quality sound nor work with LINUX nor with Sun Micro PCs either or maybe not iPhones.

What about wifi?

good idea. there aren't any

--------------------------
SECURITY?

can you cut & paste between apps without a password? yes? your personal security is 0. your welcome

can you get audio and send audio without giving a password ? YES? your but wide open to remote attacks. also certain "audio daemons" insure that your PC actually AIDs attackers to "log in" to your phone or PC. your welcome. (these are audio daemon features that are completely unrelated to sound and allow "binaries to go through sound and be executed not as sound files". obvious root kit. microsoft offered images on internet as root kits: allowing pictures on the internet to execute code on your win95 win98 win2k - for 20+ years - all the time not lifting a fucking finger to stop it)

Posted by: 34t5h4 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 07:35PM

what about wireless (proprietary bluetooth athat actually works - by Logitech)

they don't make earbuds. and if they did - it wouldn't work in linux without a month of scripting ...

and it would be made in china, and "mystery binaries" uploaded without permission to win10/11 would be WHY it worked

Posted by: 3th5g3 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 07:40PM

so sure sure, BT earbuds are essential (actaully customers say they are crap after buying them)

sure sure HDMI is "here to stay"

but neither "require" my linux sound to STOP working after i've set it up

nor do either "required" that Intel HD Audio not be supported

Why can't I pay for good to use audio drivers?

I used to be able to buy Video drivers for linux for "cool video cards freeware couldn't and didn't support" (the company mysteriously shut down during OBAMA).

SO YOU SEE - THIS AGAIN is never about "genuine paid up support"

it's about financial terrorism

it's also about keeping "people who have no children" from ever getting a leg up to have kids ...

keeping their time bounded in FARB and horse maneur (actually horse maneur is more valuable than cmedia chip support)

keeping them from "evolving naturally"

OBSTRUCTIONISM

ILLEGALLY - USING GOVERNMENT FUNDS and also illegally attacking public holdings - both totally illegal

Posted by: 4jk5kj65 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 07:42PM

I feel sorry for Intel California. They hire (albeit probably their own children not who is qualified) to WRITE DRIVERS FOR LINUX.

Immediately their money is set to flame by UK GERMANY CHINA, that the audio and video Intel California paid for - no longer work.

Posted by: hgh34 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 07:49PM

So ____ cellphone maker has SCREEN CASTING that let's you change your controls.

OK so you CAST from your phone but you want to use your PC's controls (keyboard) not your phone's controls (touch screen)

only FEW phones support that

It was first done by Xerox Windows 1980's actually. Sun Microsystems had stock units with X-Windows that ported video, audio: and controls, all in the host/client channel. 1990's about.

IT'S NOT NEW. why is it new again?

Posted by: 3h343 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 07:52PM

Sun Micro again stemmed from BSD ($20,000 a copy Berkeley College California) - which Sun Micro did have to pay up for - but got STOLEN from by foreigners btw.

BSD didn't make X, as I said THE GOVERNMENT, and Xerox, did.

back then "source code" was copied around it was not held proprietary secret

it was BILL GATE'S bill clinton generation that "SUDDENLY SIEZED ALL THE CODE, CLAIMED IT ALL WAS PROPRIETARY" and stopped distributing

the bastards didn't pay for it, but are still releasing things as "new" that were designed by REAL PROFESSIONAL SCIENTISTS in the 1980's.

Posted by: 3hg5h ()
Date: January 30, 2023 07:53PM

google "linux no sound", 298,2983,9823,3298 hits, about a googilian

Posted by: Snow Leopard ()
Date: January 30, 2023 07:53PM

Mac M2 Max is the bomb.

Posted by: rgj34 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 08:39PM

So I said Microsoft allowed virus code imbedded in internet images to "run and infect your PC" (obviously - so they could force you to upgrade Mc A Fee virus scanner - plain as daylight) - during clinton and obama if not still

Guess who now has internet images with viruses*. Firefox / German/China Kontrol version

iT'S called something like "JPEG200" (or somthing similar) (a name theft from y2k - where clinton used taxpayer money to help china develop tech that attacked usa)

this bitch from hell *required* so says ubuntu ...

allows images to connect to foreign servers and run code - which is far worse than simply containing binary virus

*required*if*you*use*ubuntu

-----------------------------
now, i killed that in my linx - but for every one I kill there are 10 deeply hidden i will not live long enough to shoot at

Posted by: thj4j6 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 08:41PM

(you can build without it, but firfox will likely contain the virus and CANNOT be built from source - the little fucking german liars)

but you have to know the ins and outs how to build software

(openjpeg? turbo jpeg? jpeg200? idk. for some reason i am not naming names today. but i know which mother fucker is doing it and nipped the "depends" in the butt)

Posted by: 3g3hb3 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 08:41PM

## openjpeg is malware btw see notes
jpeg-6b

Posted by: ubuntu fuck you ()
Date: January 30, 2023 08:54PM

openssl-1.1.1j

is now *erquired*by*UBUNTU

IT'S NOT OPENSSL ... which ubuntu has long hacked (for example - the bleeding heart virus they put in and was exposed)

1.1.1.J is a hack release from china

among offering holes that the chinese military have mapped guess what it does?

IT CAUSES A CHANGE IN LINUX DRIVER SIGNING - SO THAT PREVOIUSLY MADE DRIVERS MIGHT NOT WORK ANYMORE

"is your driver double signed by SHA1 ?" "my driver isn't signed" (killed) i am signed but not double signed (killed)

(ps sha1 is crap - napolean had better methods)

guess what doesn't work with newer linux security?

Intel audio and Nvidia video drivers and Hewlett Packard HFSPLUS (apple) disk mounter ...

what a damn coincidence everything euro china touches stops working except for cell phones

CHINA: 300 CELL PHONES MODELS IN THE LAST 2 YEARS. don't hope for "compatibility" either.

SAMSUNG: 4-8 cell phone models in last 2 years manufactured

USA: 0 cell phones manufactured last 2 years - absolutely 0

Posted by: 4y5j65 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:07PM

WHAT'S THE TRUTH WITH DRIVER SIGNING USING CHINESE OPENSSL?

IT'S ANTI-SECURE.

IT ALLOWS ATTACKERS TO ATTACK YOU WITH LESS CHANCE OF YOUR FINDING OUT.

THAT'S WHY UBUNTU IS FIRM ABOUT FORCING IT ON EVERYONE.

the fact is: it's a public key and anyway anyone who could (operate the thing) is operating as root (or audio, or chain broken audio anyway, btw)

if you can "read the kernel" then having "a well known method in a well known place with a well know key" is ABSOLUTELY STUPID in two ways

1) if i can read the kernel i know how to make the key - also since you have openssl libs i can make the key

2) BY DEFAULT, ON LINUX, WITH NO PERMISSION AT ALL: I CAN READ THE KEY off any modules and smack it on the end of my (fake) module.

3) i can't load it without root (or audio) user permission - but on ubuntu that's all fucked up - AND UBUNTU steals your root password when you install it so they have that (microsoft redhat do the same, but not Sun Micro and others)

4) THE ONLY PURPOSE FOR IT: OBSTRUCTION

obstruction is the key the chinese were looking for, here

Posted by: 4y5j65 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:10PM

(obstructio of linux product producers: but also CHINESE MILITARY / german hyper crypto crier spying tools. remember i said: if it is encrypted you can't search and find what they are doing plain text. and as to prevention - google it - they have the longest history of bugs in the security softwar you've ever fucking seen)

Posted by: 3gh53 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:11PM

EfayZ6MXkAIt6XQ.jpg

Posted by: 3g3h5 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:11PM

and if your smart you know if you fix it, like Intel does, ubuntu will break it as quickly as possible and FORCE USERS TO UPGRADE to "make it stick"

Date: January 30, 2023 09:16PM

MEME: Linux Xorg black screen

there aren't any. you can't post meme or file for un-employment if X and firefox aren't working

Posted by: juJuB ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:19PM

HTML

Posted by: hgjnh4 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:21PM

a0f5e1debebcf62a1c25ba14dc83119d04b5d395

Wayland is a bitch "wrapper on Xorg" which also tries to "wrap" to CHINESE CELL PHONES so that chinese can steal linux projects.

(C++, C wrappers and X wrappers are well known as "fodder" to real developers - since they do nothing but alias commands usually fuckign things up by not offering all the calls needed)

Wayland supports only EGL, wich is cell phone GL, which is GL 2.0

Wayalnd is required by Microsoft / Ubuntu all new versions. (not mine)

mea GL and (intel or nvidia) GL are about 12.0 13.0

WHO HAS MOTIVE TO FORCE LINUX TO SUPPORT ONLY 2.0:

* MAKER OF XBOX TO CUT LINUX'S BALLS OFF

MICROSOFT HEISTED THE OPENGL SITE OWNED BY SILICON GRAPHICS

* CHINA. CHINA AND THEIR 300 PHONE MODELS IN 2 YEARS PLAN

THEIR PLAN TO CUT APPLE USA'S BALLS OFF - and have 0 euro or usa linux based competitors

Posted by: 3gh3h53 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:22PM

wayland is a piece of crap

it's fine where it's optional and not required

Posted by: 3tg5h3 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:33PM

There is no suck things as a Wayland employer.

That's UK cheerleading for china.

Cairo and Wayalnd in USA were advertised to "be white usa base linux post-graduate persons doing science"

The truth is: Cairo is hacked by chinese thoroughly - not by the original author

so is Wayland

Posted by: 45yhj65 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:35PM

1*uGmG5_mx233I00EeBRHEfA.jpeg

or for Steam gaming - microsoft insures that's bitch by paying UK to insure "it works microsoft, ubu, redhat, or fucking not at all"

Posted by: ^^ ensure ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:38PM

^^ ensure

Posted by: 34gh53 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:38PM

^^ do you mean like a BANK server that ubuntu can't hack into and create fake money accounts in ?

i mean, they steal your root password during install - from there on your work is crap - not feasable

Posted by: gy4h543 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:44PM

a9q7zr0_460s.jpg

NOTICE MOST LINUX MEME

ARE BY MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES IN UK

AND EMPLOYE TORTURE OF SOME PERSONS AND FORCED BEHAVIOR

Posted by: ghg34 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:46PM

opens-linux-gets.jpg

RAID. gets raid. aids, raid - really the same once your data is not recoverable.

Posted by: hthjnt4 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:49PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQVDKjXTvGQmb375ksO24huawei-google-memes-47-5d0110ae07fdf__70

Posted by: gh54 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:52PM

eLCmTbJ.jpg

Made in USA cell phone product. (actually materials were from china)

Posted by: 3rg3h ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:54PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQDvONq_cTgFFBh0KqQMR REDHAT UBU

She's cheating on you. Python malware she is in bed with is from some OTHER GUY's window. Believe me.

Posted by: rgj46 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:56PM

fa368641bc23110ce79789bf294e9ce7.jpg

Posted by: rg3h54 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 09:59PM

4784720.jpg

You kill Bill Clinton Bill gates. Let professors from REAL colleges (not covid bitches) host colleagate servers.

You NEVER transgress unix standards and don't allow software that "kills other software", nor any such hardware. You block imports of cheap chinese stuff that didn't pay patents

TOO LATE. YOU ELECTED BILL CLINTON. HE GOT HIS DICK SUCKED.

Date: January 30, 2023 10:01PM

(infact, ubuntu got it's start by STEALING from USA college servers, conning the professors to "give them access" to those, using that to prevent others from contributing - eventually "fire all unix professors" was handed down the line from traitor BILL CLINTON. ubuntu hosted from USA colleges. next? china wins. all not coincidences)

USA used to NOT allow UK's bullshit. Until Bill Clinton.

Posted by: hjnm45 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 10:03PM

UK ubuntu was later found (STILL FOUND) TRYING TO SELL COLLEGE PROJECTS THEY STOLE OFF USA COLLEGE SERVERS

the Clinton's laughed

Posted by: rgh534 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 10:05PM

(that story sounds incomlete. UK actually attacked the professors AND EVEN REPLACED THEM with "european born hiring" and chinese hiring in USA schools. PROFESSORS had begun to DELETE DEBIAN AND UBUNTU off college servers because "they were malicious and wasting college resources and dis-reguarding USA computer professors wishes"

THAT IS WHEN CLINTON HANDED OUT MASS-FIRING OF UNIX PROFESSORS EXACTLY

IT WAS NO COINCIDENCE

Posted by: thj654 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 10:11PM

22356607.jpg

he had his reasons - though i don't personally "know them" since his reasons go beyond simply whether drivers have "open software api"

INFACT HE DID A VIDEO SCATHING UBUNTU for ... obstructing release of the kernel to non-ubuntu endeavors

Posted by: 4jj645 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 10:19PM

r_1976690_CvYJK.jpg MICROSFT MADE MEME

friendlyarm_nanopi_neo_angle.jpg Linux 4core $8

2018-12-08-image-2.jpg WINDOWS GAMER

Posted by: 34h ()
Date: January 30, 2023 10:26PM

pc-gaming.jpg W I N D O W S

20-Best-Apps-for-Android-TV-You-Should-B Google/Linux

Posted by: 3ghh5 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 10:31PM

linux-service-management-systemd-sysv-up

I need to delete my /dev directory and let you *maybe* put it back the way it was partially ?

WHY?

Is there a new TTY? Oh there isn't. same shit.

Is there a new NVidia socket? OH THERE ISN'T. nvidia still using same one for 20 years.

why do i need to delete necessary files again?

OH I SEE. BECAUSE IT ONLY WORKS ON REDHAT.

Posted by: 4ht464j ()
Date: January 30, 2023 10:43PM

(so ... you delete the socket which nvidia uses during install / while loading driver ... and you don't actually OWN nvidia so you don't KNOW that the driver is not acting correctly so why would you deleted it ?)

my experience is: things in /dev/ even if they "don't respond" should not be deleted. and sometimes they don't respond because who's asking is an idiot or an attacker.

but otherwise: the "presence" of systemd adding /dev/foo means nothing - and MORE OFTEN CAUSES HARDWARE PROBLEMS

all which concerns REDHAT naught: their 0 interest is: your pc is open to remote login before you keyboard becomes active

THAT IS SYSTEMD

Posted by: 3hg35h3 ()
Date: January 30, 2023 10:44PM

? shouldn't remove login be available only after keyboard is active so i can turn it off - assuming i am at the keyboard

WHY YES. ONLY A FOOL OR TERRORIST WOULDN'T DO IT THAT WAY.

Posted by: ft3gh3 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:06PM

AMD CEO Says It’s Limiting Supply of CPUs and GPUs to Maintain High Prices February 2, 2023 at 7:02 am

"We would not be surprised if Nvidia was doing this as well."

(nvidia has a $1,6000 video card on market)

OPINION COLUMN

PC prices right now are set at GL rendering speed pretty much, while cpu speed seems unvalued. gets a 3D gaming benchmark? also the more expensive every time.

A privy consumer who wants a bargain should head straight to the business 2D multimedia machines (low-end 3D market - since all now have 3D). That is where your deals are. there are allot of worthwile things to do that don't require high end 3D - such as RPGMaker games and iMeet and Amazon.

Posted by: 3y54 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:11PM

ss1.jpg a business card ? pci.e.5 SSD

ss2.jpg THIS

it's so many TB and so fast: it requires a cooling solution

HOT STUFF !

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/342733-the-first-pcie-gen-5-ssd-for-consumers-has-gone-on-sale-in-japan

Posted by: tg4hj4 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:15PM

OnePlus Teases Its First Android Tablet January 27, 2023 at 2:04 pm

The company, a subsidiary of Chinese mega-firm Oppo, has posted a teaser on its website showing a very green tablet with a prominent rear-facing camera.

(oneplus is a chinese maker - they are lying about it being their first. i've had girlfriends like that!)

THAT'S NOT NEWS...

China: 500+ cell phone store device MODELS in 2 years

Samsung: 15 cell phone store device MODELS in 2 years

USA: 0 devices build in USA in 2 years

Posted by: 3rg3h543 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:17PM

06CbOjiKnKQyAK0K6LLTyLM-1.fit_scale.size

Apple Continues to Abandon Small Phones, Reportedly Cancels 2024 iPhone SE

can you read that? i can't read it. lemme get my glasses.

Posted by: 4gjn6t4 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:19PM

Godfather Android Malware Targets 400+ Banks and Crypto Exchanges December 23, 2022 at 9:03 am

After fading away for several months, the newly prevalent Godfather Android malware is back with a vengeance, targeting more than 400 international financial firms.

Posted by: 3rg3h3 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:20PM

Posted by: 3g3hg3 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:22PM

EU Proposal Could Make Smartphone Batteries Removable Again

https://www.extremetech.com/mobile/341745-eu-proposal-could-make-smartphone-batteries-removable-again

COMMENTARY: that's a fucking triple lie. UK has done nothing but attack USA software and cheerlead for china's most corrupt behaviors.

including the "non-replaceable battery"

Posted by: 33hg3 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:29PM

pixel-7-hero-223x126.jpg

Pixel 7 Gets a Big Update With Free VPN and AI-Enhanced Call Audio

(made in china, runs california based android, a very nice phone but almost as high prices as Apple)

Google Pixel 7 uses it's own Tensor chip technology as well as their own Android, and has well spec'ed hardware.

samsung: exynos (made by samsung), snapdragon (usa patented made in taiwan tsmc, Mediatek - a chinese maker maybe printed at tsmc)

apple silicon: made at tsmc taiwan. mostly just android. but has "extra layers of billions of circuits" that significantly improve over other chips.

other choices: chinese huawei and about 300 renamed cell phones which "all are different slightly" hardware and unsupported once bought. Huawei has models with their own chips in sometimes. they use about anything except exynos and A13.

Posted by: 3tgy3h534 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:30PM

I looked for a hyper cooling solution for my cell phone gaming !

I found it ! It fits in the freezer easily.

Now all i needs is transparency.

Posted by: 3gf3hg534 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:35PM

MediaTek Announces Dimensity 9200 SoC With Wi-Fi 7, Hardware Ray Tracing

A big brag from the oldest running cellphone chip maker - who has been in the slow/cheap lane for years?

Maybe! But MediaTek is tired of being "lowest on the performance list". While arguably the best cost-effective cell phone chips for (inexpensive phones)

MediaTek is STRIKING BACK. They have a few years now of major releases of "an upper line" of chip...

Their latest? puts snapdragon up against the wall on price and performace easily. MediaTek is no longer the "slow but cost effective cell phone maker chip"

Posted by: 3g3h45 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:36PM

dimesity-9200-223x126.jpg

Posted by: oh. what? ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:38PM

Apple Will Begrudgingly Switch iPhone to USB-C, Exec Confirms October 27, 2022 at 9:02 am

"At long last, Apple is bringing USB-C to the iPhone—it’s just not exactly thrilled about it."

HOLD ON! gotta get on ebay and sell my $$$ unused cables quick.

Posted by: 3tf3hg53 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:43PM

MIT Engineers Invent Vertically Stacked MicroLEDs With Highest-Ever Pixel Density

BUT FIST THEY LEAKED IT TO CHINA

and they have no plans for Westinghous, the original LED TV maker USA, from getting the patent.

amazing what our 501c funded colleges can do. led stacking.

Posted by: 3tgh543 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 08:48PM

arc-intel-graphics-card-desktop-223x126.

Intel Boosts DX9 Performance on Its Arc GPUs by 43%, Drops Price of A750

COMMENT: I 'liked' this article because i've never heard of ARC dx9 Intel video gaming card - their advertising isn't too good in the gaming market. i hear AMD and nvidia always.

Posted by: 5y4654 ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:16PM

(i've seen ARC in very few unix tech GUI articles in places and thought maybe it was Japanese: japanese have an audio ?storage?transit technology named ARC - so it never stood out as being a video card)

Posted by: g3rh53 ()
Date: February 13, 2023 06:25AM

92292-img1.png25W-White-LED-Tape-Reel.jpg

Some assembly required? That's outrageous!

Posted by: 3g4h54 ()
Date: February 13, 2023 06:26AM

dual_chip_white_adjustable_smd_3528_led_

these are very hard to use. just peeling a single one off is a chore.

Posted by: 5y46j ()
Date: February 13, 2023 07:47AM

Screenshot-2023-02-09-at-1.47.20-PM-223x laptop efficient Intel

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/342988-intels-raptor-lake-mobile-cpus-dethrone-amd-zen-4-mobile-in-passmark

(zen4 is AMD's competing power efficient laptop cpu)

Posted by: 34hg55h4 ()
Date: February 13, 2023 05:47PM

Sundar-Pichai-CEO-of-Google-640x480.jpg

news from Breitbart tech. the BMOC is hiding things in envelopes and holding back pay!

Posted by: 5r4j46 ()
Date: February 21, 2023 02:32PM

Posted by: 3g3h54 ()
Date: February 23, 2023 08:14AM

Intel Reportedly Postpones TSMC Order for Arrow Lake Tiles to Q4 2024

(psych! printing my own!)

Posted by: 34t453 ()
Date: February 23, 2023 08:17AM

Screen-Shot-2022-10-04-at-4.28.39-PM-223mushroom-cloud-from-atom-bomb-test_u-L-P

Windows 11 Collects an Awful Lot of Telemetry About Your PC February 8, 2023 at 4:02 pm

The analysis of network traffic by Windows 11 motivated the researcher to wonder if Windows itself is now spyware.

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/342941-windows-11-collects-an-awful-lot-of-telemetry-about-your-pc

Posted by: 33h4534 ()
Date: February 23, 2023 08:29AM

Screenshot-2023-02-06-at-10.12.52-AM-223

AMD’s ‘Dragon Range’ 12-Core Mobile CPU Is 90% Faster Than 6900HX in PassMark February 6, 2023 at 2:19 pm

The first benchmark for AMD’s “Dragon Range” Zen 4 mobile CPUs shows it to be a potent competitor, though Intel has yet to tip its hand with Raptor Lake mobile.

Posted by: 3f3wg43 ()
Date: February 23, 2023 08:30AM

Modder Adds RAM to 27-Year-Old Voodoo Graphics Card, Boosts Performance 15%

PITIFUL

Posted by: 3g3hg34 ()
Date: February 23, 2023 08:36AM

Posted by: wf3hg3 ()
Date: February 23, 2023 08:38AM

Posted by: 42g343 ()
Date: February 23, 2023 08:39AM

Gigabyte Becomes First Big Partner to Ship Intel Arc GPUs

Posted by: 3tr5h4 ()
Date: March 05, 2023 11:05AM

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/343503-amazon-enters-the-cpu-cooling-market-with-basic-rgb-cooling-tower

MADE IN CHINA

i've always said Amazon and Ebay allow china to FLOOD channels with spam to prevent competition

AND PREVENT Americans from seaching for product of origin

(Grainger.com, a job parts site, has a quick button for Made in USA - in contrast)

Posted by: rtyg4eh5 ()
Date: March 05, 2023 11:06AM

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/343453-microsoft-brings-support-for-imessage-to-windows-11

EXCEPT THEY JUST ROLLED OUT 12, and have abandoned any support of apple again

Posted by: 3t3h54 ()
Date: March 05, 2023 11:07AM

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/343430-microsoft-puts-its-bing-ai-chatbot-in-the-windows-11-taskbar

FUCKING CHINESE SPY MICROSOFT FUCKING YOU IN YOUR OWN HOME AGAIN

FUCKING TERRORISTS

Posted by: t534j46 ()
Date: March 05, 2023 11:12AM

Google Claims Quantum Computing Breakthrough: More Power Without More Errors

this is the STUPID LIE FOR MILLENIALS, when i was younger it was "biologic chips might replace silicon chips"

GOOGLE IS FABLESS - they don't make ANYTHING - everything they have is made in china

QUANTUM COMPUTING doesn't exist, was never proven better (infact it's been proven worse), and nobody is actually using it

Posted by: 3t35uh4 ()
Date: March 05, 2023 11:13AM

Intel Xeon W CPU Sneak Peek Shows It Nearing 1,000 Watts of Power Consumption

(and with 4 nvidia cards to play Witcher IV, you'll need only 2,500 watt power supply!)

Posted by: 3tg3h45 ()
Date: March 05, 2023 11:19AM

Meanwhile, AMD (born in texas using taxpayer money - now has CHINESE CEO how did that terrorist get in texas ???)

has a new cpu and graphics ...

problem: cost a little less but IS a little less, as usual

a) linux support? yea not xorg blank screen reboot - win11 gamer your ass is is

b) math support? well it's custom math so your math apps ... "won't use it"

c) game support? turns out game companies are stretched and can't support custom chips like they used to :) big surprise there.

THIS IS AN ONGOING STORY since AMD released their first competitor to Intel with "custom math" nobody ever supported

HOPEFULL, their AMD "GL" is straight. (for that i'll refer you to the AMD gamers clubhouse!)

Posted by: 4r3h53 ()
Date: March 05, 2023 11:21AM

AMD FIRE GL

"was straight GL" ... however i bet during obama the chinese ceo leaked it all to china then "began making irreversible and bad changes", what you'd expect a chink to do in a USA firm

Posted by: ****NERD ALERT**** ()

****NERD THREAD*****

Posted by: AMD FIRE GL ()

AMD FIRE GL was "the best gl" (the official child of Silicon Graphics GL)

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.