HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Paul Pelosi hammer attack video released and there are a lot of questions
Posted by: You make the call ()
Date: January 27, 2023 01:24PM

Mr. Pelosi appears to be smiling and has a drink in his hand. How did he call the police and how was he able to open the door?

Pelosi described the other man as "my friend" in the call. Was this to defuse the situation or was he a friend? And by "friend", I mean a homosexual sodomite.

https://twitter.com/JamesCo43111966/status/1619022948161159169

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Paul Pelosi hammer attack video released and there are a lot of questions
Posted by: Inquiring Hetero Guy ()
Date: January 27, 2023 02:17PM

Those were the rumors early on and it looks like they could be true. Maybe the were doing some anal boning and something went amiss?

Gay guys. Please weigh-in and tell us what could go wrong. Maybe the guy said he had a rubber on and he didn't? Maybe Paul hadn't washed his ass?

Posted by: Wtf was that? ()
Date: January 27, 2023 02:54PM

Paul holding a bottle of liquor in one hand and his gay lover's hand in the other but the door opens. Who opened it? This looks staged AF!

Posted by: you will respect my authority ! ()
Date: January 27, 2023 02:58PM

go paul !

i guess he prefers stinky hippy ass to nancy fake 80 year old jugs

Paul Pelosi Hammer Fight in Underwear (Meme) | David DePape's Hammer ...

Posted by: Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! ()
Date: January 27, 2023 02:59PM

I think I see what happened here.

A few years back I was fucking a homeless nog in the ass in my apartment when things went horribly south. I called the cops and told them he had broken in and raped me. He went to jail and I got a new nog the next day. As someone that has sucked lots of cock over the years it looks really obvious that these two were hooking up.

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: January 27, 2023 06:34PM

Posted by: 3hg3h5 ()
Date: January 27, 2023 11:21PM

Q #1

why did it take democrats so long to release a COMPLETELY FAKE VIDEO they promised months ago ?

Posted by: It Is Obvious ()
Date: January 27, 2023 11:56PM

Butter soft hands Paul is a typical rich but cheap liberal Democrat anti gun cuck living in a multi million dollar San Fran house big enough to have elaborate bedrooms for visiting Pacific Ocean whales. You would think he would at least spend some cash to get the heavy iron bars people must put all over houses and businesses in 100 % Democrat controlled areas to keep Dems wandering criminal pets out who were in jail the day before

What happened is the mental case typical Frisco libfreak broke into Pauls home thinking maybe he had a good weed stash since Nancy was the #1 lib Dem in Congress

Then Paul heard breaking in noise and went to investigate without a gun thinking like all liberal anti gunners that police arriving in minutes could protect him when split seconds counted ! Then Paul came upon the perp . Paul must have used woke libspeak to calm the perp down promising him free shit then he called the police on his cell with the perp following him like a pet dog until they got to the front door where they met up with the cops who just arrived .Paul used the term "gentleman " as he talked to police as hes groomed by Nancy to call all Democrat "peaceful" protestors and criminal pets , but once Paul opened the mansions front door the perp saw the cops and finally understanding there was no weed or free shit he went after Paul with the hammer too quick for the officers to hose him down with their Glock 9s

That's what I saw went down on the vid

Moral don't be rich and cheap without a gun , get a welder and cover that house with ugly iron bars and hide inside like butter soft hands JOE

Posted by: I did it fore the LOLZ ()
Date: January 28, 2023 12:16AM

Posted by: Pelosi's gay prostitute lover ()
Date: January 28, 2023 07:31AM

A fudge packing gone wrong.

Posted by: Fake AF ()
Date: January 28, 2023 08:21AM

Fake AF. The door just magically happened? This is all a distraction from the Biden mafia working for foreign countries.

Posted by: Glockenspielio ()
Date: January 28, 2023 10:32AM

3hg3h5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

> Q #1
>
> why did it take democrats so long to release a
> COMPLETELY FAKE VIDEO they promised months ago ?
>

A #1

Because they were stalling until after the GOP took over the house to push that last little bit of their agenda before their numbers crumbled. Plus, it took some time to edit videos, create believable cover stories, make sure the company line will be dutifully parroted by all useful leftist idiots and news outlets through coordinated messaging, and game out all the different scenarios and outcomes for the least amount of damage to the Democraptic National Kommittee.

Proper planning prevents piss-poor commie performance.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.