HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
US NATIONAL DEFENSE WEAPONS STOCK PILES NOW ARE SERIOUSLY DEPLETED BY AID TO UKRAINE
Posted by: DEMS = SMUG DOOM MERCHANTS ()
Date: January 26, 2023 02:17PM

Democrats want to take the guns from the people to make us more defenseless to be attacked by the communists while our own communists support the Democrats

AS THE COMMUNISTS ARE BEING MORE AGGRESSIVE TO THE US ALL THE TIME

NOW the US military is facing weapons in stockpiles being depleted as JOE recklessly squanders on woke for votes not national defense UNCARING SMUG AND ARROGANT DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN NOW HAS SPENT AND SQUANDERED 5.8 TRILLION DOLLARS IN THE LAST TWO YEARS WHILE OUR ARMED FORCES ARMS AND AMMUNITION DWINDLE AWAY

Reported today on Fox the story is out there from many sources https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/22/replenish-weapons-stocks-ammunition-ukraine/

KEEP ON LETTING ILLEGALS IN BY THE MILLIONS FOR FUTURE DEMOCRAT VOTES DEMOCRATS -KEEP ON CAUSING RECORD HIGH PRICES ON ANYTHING WE BUY - KEEP ON STEALING OUR AVAILABLE CASH DEMOCRATS FOR YOUR GUTLESS WOKE POLICIES OF DOOM

KEEP ON VIOLATING OUR REAL FUNDAMENTAL CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS DEMOCRATS -AS YOU WANT NON EXISTANT RIGHTS TO BE CALLED RIGHTS SO ALL CAN SEE HOW BAD YOU REALLY ARE

MORE AND MORE OF US NOW ARE WORKING TO THROW AS MANY DEMOCRATS OUT OF OFFICE IN NOV 23 BY OUR SINGLE EACH US CITIZENS LEGAL NOT RIGHTS OPPRESSIVE VOTE WHILE YOU STILL CLING TO THE LIES OF YOUR VOTING CHEATS ACT YOU CALL A VOTING RIGHTS ACT

LIES FROM DEMOCRATS !
"BLACKS CANT VOTE IF THEY DONT HAVE FREE GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID BECAUSE THEY CANT GET THE ID"

"BLACKS CANT VOTE IF THE CAN NOT VOTE ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT CHURCH "

" BLACKS CAN NOT VOTE IF THEY HAVE TO REGISTER TO VOTE IN REASONABLE TIME "

"BLACKS CAN NOT VOTE IF THEY CANT BE HIDDEN IN DRIVE THRU VOTING BOOTHS "

LIES LIES LIES ALWAYS LIES FROM DEMOCRATS AS GAS PRICES STILL ARE GOING UP AND ENERGY BILLS ARE HITTING RECORD PRICES

THROW THE LYING RECKLESS SPENDING DEMOCRATS OUT VIRGINIA IN NOV 23 !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: US NATIONAL DEFENSE WEAPONS STOCK PILES NOW ARE SERIOUSLY DEPLETED BY AID TO UKRAINE
Posted by: Well... ()
Date: January 26, 2023 02:29PM

If JOE had spent a teeny tiny micro percent of what hes wasted on woke say 5 million for every 6 million people in every state for a total of 280 million nation wide for all 50 states with California getting 37 million alone and Virgina getting 6.5 million to provide poor blacks and others with money who need a ride to town to get that government issued photo ID from a state college DMV or state or county or city police there would be no reason at all to bitch about government issued photo ID

Just look at massive amounts of cash JOE has squandered on useless woke polices to fund programs ran by Democrat activists who will work on people who use the program to vote Democrat which I have seen with my own eyes a number of times

JOE could have coughed up that 280 million with ease . Democrats just want to lie to get a vote cheats bill thru that will seriously favor them with more vote fraud making our elections more controversial with more disbelieve that the US citizens vote was not canceled out by a illegal vote no matter who won the election

Re: US NATIONAL DEFENSE WEAPONS STOCK PILES NOW ARE SERIOUSLY DEPLETED BY AID TO UKRAINE
Posted by: So? ()
Date: January 26, 2023 04:04PM

They are doing exactly what they were built for, should the need arise. And they are doing it pretty damn well. Ask Putin.

No Americans getting shot at.

What's not to like?

Posted by: Putin Great Guy ()
Date: January 26, 2023 04:15PM

And we were told Putin is a "wonderful" person.

Posted by: SO ...WE Dont Have Squat ()
Date: January 26, 2023 06:27PM

In any conventional war with the communists which will be how SHTF goes down

Because of reckless spending by Democrat President JOE BIDEN and his leftist Democrats

Of course far left communists in this country are all smiles hearing this bad news for the USA , they think Putin and Xi will give it all to them free

WEED FIRST is their first demand

Posted by: WEED SANTA ()
Date: January 26, 2023 08:25PM

Sorry I myself can't intercept an incoming commie ICBM but Rudolf tells me his US TS SCI bright radioactive red nose will mess up their guidance system to make it return to where it blasted off from

If the Space Medal of Honor can been given to a reindeer , Rudolf will get the first one to his breed if it all goes down badly . He loves the USA with all his heart and so do I that's why I only carry dried camel shit in my big brown bag. I don't want to ruin America with weed

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.