HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I’ve matched with 20 different women on tinder and have got 5 dates set up for the next two weeks
Posted by: Philip ()
Date: January 24, 2023 09:43PM

I wonder what women will think when they meet me and realize I’m 35, not 6’2, don’t work for Microsoft and live with my parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I’ve matched with 20 different women on tinder and have got 5 dates set up for the next two weeks
Date: January 24, 2023 09:55PM

if you want to find a quality woman, especially in this libtard hell hole that is the DC/VA/MD area, tell her you are dirt poor and you live with your mom

if she sticks around, she actually likes you

Re: I’ve matched with 20 different women on tinder and have got 5 dates set up for the next two weeks
Posted by: Gay Gus ()
Date: January 24, 2023 10:50PM

All those women will reject you. Come on over to the gay side of life.

Posted by: Something to consider ()
Date: January 24, 2023 11:07PM

Philip, what will you think when you meet the 36D 28 year old blonde beauties and find out they’re really in they’re late thirties and fat slobs with saggy tits and three kids to three different baby daddies? It might all come out in the wash

Posted by: FPN63 ()
Date: January 25, 2023 01:45AM

Philip Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder what women will think when they meet me
> and realize I’m 35, not 6’2, don’t work for
> Microsoft and live with my parents.

No biggie. The 1st 1 you meet is 42, 5'3", 280 lbs & lives in a trailer park.

The 2nd 1 is 38, black, weighs 320 lbs & lives in Section 8 housing somewhere in Hoodbridge with her 5 kids.

The 3rd 1 is 32, scrawny, a beanerette who mops floors at Booger King & only has 3 kids.

You're getting the idea, right?

Posted by: We Hang Traitors! ()
Date: January 25, 2023 02:26PM

Grindr is much better for scoring!

Posted by: They Don't Care ()
Date: January 25, 2023 02:31PM

Philip Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder what women will think when they meet me
> and realize I’m 35, not 6’2, don’t work for
> Microsoft and live with my parents.

Probably not much they are about the same.

I've banged about 30 chics off Tinder and basically it's just hookup for sex and then move on. They don't give shit about your job, it's just sex.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.