HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Heating Bill"s Gone Skyhigh ! ()
Date: January 18, 2023 07:24PM

The cost of natural gas per therm has doubled since president Trump was replaced by DEMOCRAT President JOE Biden . And yet Democrats in cities are buying buses and fleet vechicles that run on natural gas which is supposed to be be a clean burning fuel at a reasonable price which it was until the BIDEN presidency
And far leftist AOC started calling for bans on natural gas stoves in homes and resturants which would cost Americans thousands just to add heavy up electric service to provide the 50 to 60 amp 220v service an electric stove needs not to mention the added strain on all electric grid power available nation wide in the heat of summer or the deep freeze of winter as the far left in your face communist freaks want to also ban natural gas heating units as well

Right now middle to lower income AMERICANS are spending more then they got in cost of living or social security raises ! MY own bill for natural gas in Fairfax is almost 400 dollars this month which has been a warm month the , the 5th warmest on record

That's more then double what it was in December - January 2020 when PRRSIDENT Trump was about to leave office and DEMOCRAT Old JOE Bicen came in !

JOE Biden is a rich uncaring president toward the AMERICAN people but he shows his love for foreign nationals allowing millions of them to enter the U.S. illegally , in fact it can be said truthfully that JOE Biden cares more about foreign national illegals then US citizens !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: $80 more a month ()
Date: January 18, 2023 07:36PM

Our electric went up $80 a month this winter and we have gas heat.

Fuck liberals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: My nigger ()
Date: January 18, 2023 07:42PM

Our heating bill be so high, we be forced to burn plastic to stay warm. Go Biden!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Its outrageous ()
Date: January 18, 2023 07:48PM

My gas bill was over 100 more last month I hate to see what it will be when I get my new bill soon and yes it has been a warm month here in winter

My electric bill that is coming due is also 45 more

I think the smart meters may be screwing up the real amouts of electric or gas used My family has done nothing that would raise the bill this much

It's true neither Democrats or JOE Biden give a damm about the people they are the biggest fakes out there

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: FJB ... ()
Date: January 18, 2023 09:09PM

The highest ever cost gas for cars , now the highest cost gas to heat your home compliments of President Joe Biden

Thanks for nothing Joe

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: change with the times. ()
Date: January 19, 2023 02:22PM

My solar panels combined with my heat pump that averages 415% efficiency net me no electric bill at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Spoken Like ... ()
Date: January 19, 2023 03:39PM

A Well off liberal elitist on overly generous public employment

Just like Democrats want to force the middle class into electric cars and outlaw gas stove and furnaces

Get in touch of reality , were flooded with impoverished people with millions on their way here lured by Joe Biden and his Democrats who can afford it

But the masses of millions can not afford these expensive woke energy liberal dreams

The price per therm of natural gas has gone up by twice since Trump left to 1.20 per therm from .60 per them in only 2 years under Democrat JOE Biden and his woke Democrats

Change hush shame on you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: refelect some ()
Date: January 19, 2023 07:16PM

I just got a electric bill for 188 bucks. That is cheap.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Sure you did ()
Date: January 19, 2023 09:27PM

And a gas bill for 400 unless your in a one br condo or your share of a 3 br house electric bill and the gas was what ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Ted Tits ()
Date: January 19, 2023 09:36PM

We've been burning piles of tires this Winter to keep the bills down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: That I Believe ()
Date: January 19, 2023 09:55PM

I tried to get a second mortgage my Joe Biden gas bills were so high 400 a month and I had the T stats down to 65 in 3 yr old tight insulated to the max home

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Those Wild & Crazy Liberals ()
Date: January 19, 2023 10:04PM

$80 more a month Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our electric went up $80 a month this winter and
> we have gas heat.
>
> Fuck liberals.

Yea, them fucking liberals sneak in and play with your thermostat.
Maybe time to grow up, huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: You Think ITS FUNNY HUH ()
Date: January 19, 2023 10:53PM

Its the working poor to middle class who get hit the hardest with this rise in natural gas cost .Smiling JOE Biden could care less , he needs to take the walk of shame by remove by impeachment for at least three reasons the border the cost of energy and his reckless document case

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/natural-gas-bills-higher-winter/story?id=96487628

30 % over the doubling of cost since 2021 when president Trump left office all due to JOE BIDEN screwing up the US economy borrowing trillions for those BS progressive pork bills , right now we hit the debt ceiling and will go over it because Democrats wont stop reckless spending that and the fact JOE Biden's failed woke energy policies screwed up trucking costs raising the cost of everything

Natural gas supply costs are way up so is the cost of the gas in therms by twice the amount when Trump was in office ,I paid 155 with a 96% new furnace in Jan 2020

Now it was 312 under JOE Biden and the cost per therm jumped to 1.20 a therm just now it was .60 per therm when Trump was in

US GOVT info https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=55119

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Really Wild & Crazy Liberal ()
Date: January 19, 2023 11:05PM

You Think ITS FUNNY HUH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its the working poor to middle class who get hit
> the hardest with this rise in natural gas cost
> .Smiling JOE Biden could care less , he needs to
> take the walk of shame by remove by impeachment
> for at least three reasons the border the cost of
> energy and his reckless document case
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/Business/natural-gas-bills-
> higher-winter/story?id=96487628
>
> 30 % over the doubling of cost since 2021 when
> president Trump left office all due to JOE BIDEN
> screwing up the US economy borrowing trillions for
> those BS progressive pork bills , right now we hit
> the debt ceiling and will go over it because
> Democrats wont stop reckless spending that and the
> fact JOE Biden's failed woke energy policies
> screwed up trucking costs raising the cost of
> everything
>
> Natural gas supply costs are way up so is the cost
> of the gas in therms by twice the amount when
> Trump was in office ,I paid 155 with a 96% new
> furnace in Jan 2020
>
> Now it was 312 under JOE Biden and the cost per
> therm jumped to 1.20 a therm just now it was .60
> per therm when Trump was in
>
> US GOVT info
> https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=55
> 119

It’s funny when you post on Fairfax Underground. If you want serious, present the facts to serious people. Serious people don’t blame others for problems. They seek resolutions.
Maybe time to grow the fuck up, huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Thats A SERIOUS Laugh HA HA HA ()
Date: January 20, 2023 12:34AM

Liberals never take personal responsibility for anything in life , its always some one else's fault even when the facts of life are right in your face

In this case its DEMOCRAT JOE BIDEN'S fault, you suddenly forget his saying the "buck stopped with him " trying a take off on President Truman as Biden has plagiarized himself so many times its a standing joke . JOE is the president but he cares less and the people are seeing that , in due time President JOE BIDEN will take the walk of shame by resigning or being removed by impeachment , he's been the worse US president of all time all because hes too weak to break away from the far leftists who handle him which is why he reversed all of Trumps good policies on energy for woke green BS which has failed this country badly raising the costs of vehicle fuels to new high records with heavy truck diesel still way up vastly increasing the cost of everything we buy and that industry uses

Impeaching and removing JOE Biden from office is a resolution the American people will support at this point even though it means that Harris (D) will be president, that's how bad JOE Biden has been for Americans

JOE BIDEN is indebted to the far left like no US president has ever been before , thus the people must reap the consequences of his failed presidency , they are tiring of this economic cost beating, laugh about that since you think hardships imposed by woke Democrats upon our people are so funny

HAHA HA HA HA HA LOLOLOL ILL HELP YOU OUT LOLOLOL HA HA HA AT YOU

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: xxfrupxx ()
Date: January 20, 2023 04:28AM

Thats A SERIOUS Laugh HA HA HA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberals never take personal responsibility for
> anything in life , its always some one else's
> fault even when the facts of life are right in
> your face
>
> In this case its DEMOCRAT JOE BIDEN'S fault, you
> suddenly forget his saying the "buck stopped with
> him " trying a take off on President Truman as
> Biden has plagiarized himself so many times its a
> standing joke . JOE is the president but he cares
> less and the people are seeing that , in due time
> President JOE BIDEN will take the walk of shame by
> resigning or being removed by impeachment , he's
> been the worse US president of all time all
> because hes too weak to break away from the far
> leftists who handle him which is why he reversed
> all of Trumps good policies on energy for woke
> green BS which has failed this country badly
> raising the costs of vehicle fuels to new high
> records with heavy truck diesel still way up
> vastly increasing the cost of everything we buy
> and that industry uses
>
> Impeaching and removing JOE Biden from office is a
> resolution the American people will support at
> this point even though it means that Harris (D)
> will be president, that's how bad JOE Biden has
> been for Americans
>
> JOE BIDEN is indebted to the far left like no US
> president has ever been before , thus the people
> must reap the consequences of his failed
> presidency , they are tiring of this economic cost
> beating, laugh about that since you think
> hardships imposed by woke Democrats upon our
> people are so funny
>


That's stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: unhinged libtards ()
Date: January 20, 2023 07:14AM

Really Wild & Crazy Liberal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You Think ITS FUNNY HUH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Its the working poor to middle class who get
> hit
> > the hardest with this rise in natural gas cost
> > .Smiling JOE Biden could care less , he needs
> to
> > take the walk of shame by remove by impeachment
> > for at least three reasons the border the cost
> of
> > energy and his reckless document case
> >
> >
> https://abcnews.go.com/Business/natural-gas-bills-
>
> > higher-winter/story?id=96487628
> >
> > 30 % over the doubling of cost since 2021 when
> > president Trump left office all due to JOE
> BIDEN
> > screwing up the US economy borrowing trillions
> for
> > those BS progressive pork bills , right now we
> hit
> > the debt ceiling and will go over it because
> > Democrats wont stop reckless spending that and
> the
> > fact JOE Biden's failed woke energy policies
> > screwed up trucking costs raising the cost of
> > everything
> >
> > Natural gas supply costs are way up so is the
> cost
> > of the gas in therms by twice the amount when
> > Trump was in office ,I paid 155 with a 96% new
> > furnace in Jan 2020
> >
> > Now it was 312 under JOE Biden and the cost per
> > therm jumped to 1.20 a therm just now it was
> .60
> > per therm when Trump was in
> >
> > US GOVT info
> >
> https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=55
>
> > 119
>
> It’s funny when you post on Fairfax Underground.
> If you want serious, present the facts to serious
> people. Serious people don’t blame others for
> problems. They seek resolutions.
> Maybe time to grow the fuck up, huh?


This fag is like the White House bulldagger standing up there lying in the face of facts that contradict everything she keeps saying over and over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: .LPGer. ()
Date: January 20, 2023 08:08AM

1550 dollars this year x 12 = 129 per month. More than last year but not as insane the trolls here would have you believe. You all want liars? How about Santos. It says something when grown men are beholding to lying little faggots like him just to keep an extra vote in their pockets. You all think he's sucking McCarthy's cock? Bet he is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Living & Dying in 3/4 Time ()
Date: January 20, 2023 09:46AM

unhinged libtards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really Wild & Crazy Liberal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You Think ITS FUNNY HUH Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Its the working poor to middle class who get
> > hit
> > > the hardest with this rise in natural gas
> cost
> > > .Smiling JOE Biden could care less , he needs
> > to
> > > take the walk of shame by remove by
> impeachment
> > > for at least three reasons the border the
> cost
> > of
> > > energy and his reckless document case
> > >
> > >
> >
> https://abcnews.go.com/Business/natural-gas-bills-
>
> >
> > > higher-winter/story?id=96487628
> > >
> > > 30 % over the doubling of cost since 2021
> when
> > > president Trump left office all due to JOE
> > BIDEN
> > > screwing up the US economy borrowing
> trillions
> > for
> > > those BS progressive pork bills , right now
> we
> > hit
> > > the debt ceiling and will go over it because
> > > Democrats wont stop reckless spending that
> and
> > the
> > > fact JOE Biden's failed woke energy policies
> > > screwed up trucking costs raising the cost of
> > > everything
> > >
> > > Natural gas supply costs are way up so is the
> > cost
> > > of the gas in therms by twice the amount when
> > > Trump was in office ,I paid 155 with a 96%
> new
> > > furnace in Jan 2020
> > >
> > > Now it was 312 under JOE Biden and the cost
> per
> > > therm jumped to 1.20 a therm just now it was
> > .60
> > > per therm when Trump was in
> > >
> > > US GOVT info
> > >
> >
> https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=55
>
> >
> > > 119
> >
> > It’s funny when you post on Fairfax
> Underground.
> > If you want serious, present the facts to
> serious
> > people. Serious people don’t blame others for
> > problems. They seek resolutions.
> > Maybe time to grow the fuck up, huh?
>
>
> This fag is like the White House bulldagger
> standing up there lying in the face of facts that
> contradict everything she keeps saying over and
> over.

Only fags and losers post here. I’m a loser with no future prospects and at present, no job. Got caught up in all the MAGA revolution and quit High School.

So, which one are you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Part time ()
Date: January 20, 2023 12:43PM

^^
I'm a libtard faggot troll. I take it up the ass and suck old mens cocks for money cause I'm too lazy to work. I live in my parents basement with my gun collection and I smoke a lot of Meth. Go Biden!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: it makes them angry ()
Date: January 20, 2023 12:58PM

Living & Dying in 3/4 Time Wrote:
----------------------------------------------
>
> Only fags and losers post here. I’m a loser with
> no future prospects and at present, no job. Got
> caught up in all the MAGA revolution and quit High
> School.
>
> So, which one are you?


trump supporters are just a bunch of whites trash morons. literal losers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Smug Uncaring Dems ()
Date: January 20, 2023 01:20PM

Remember these uncaring lying smug liberal con artists Virginia later this year when we vote

Throw all the uncaring Democrats we can out of office to bring our prices down and keep all of our rights

In just the last 7 years these uncaring liberals turned leftists have become totally unreasonable to the point of being unhinged with there bizarre acceptance of woke policy their Democrat party wants them to push on us

They want it only their uncaring freakish woke way . Virginia needs to show them the highway fired from their political offices to get things back to a reasonable free life where more of your money stays yours not going to massive bills to support the far lefts demands upon you

Vote always vote its the only way to hold the bizarre woke at bay

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Lp Gas Ass ()
Date: January 20, 2023 01:35PM

I like so many pay much gas and electric bills each month so I expect high gas bills in winter and high ac electric bills in summer with breaks in the spring and fall

Who the hell wants a 100 dollar plus summer gas bill for a gas stove only to go on top of a 175 summer ac electric bill when I was only paying the min for gas during the 5 months around summer of no more then 25 a month for gas and no more then 200 during the coldest months

Now I get gas bills two times higher then what they were just 14 months ago with per therm cost doubled and supply costs also way up and even higher electric bills Im now seeing go up

All because of the uncaring politically very rich old forgetful arrogant bumbling fool in the White House who needs to be shown the door as he is nothing more then an old Democrat jackass with the far lefts bit in his mouth telling him which woke way he must go

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Innocent American ()
Date: January 20, 2023 01:52PM

Why is that liberals who totally support Democrats always are thinking of men committing oral sex upon other casually passing strange men

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Als Real Answers ()
Date: January 20, 2023 02:02PM

Well if they cant debate facts because they have nothing thats their comeback

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Reasonable Warm Person ()
Date: January 20, 2023 02:09PM

Its not all liberals here who think about that dirty stuff just the one who thinks about some guy who is the only right wing grifter ever , guess he could not run as a Democrat so he faked it and won

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: The Question Is ()
Date: January 20, 2023 02:11PM

When will president Biden face this high energy cost crisis he created

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Lifelong Democrat ()
Date: January 20, 2023 02:23PM

The Question Is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When will president Biden face this high energy
> cost crisis he created

This is just the beginning. You poor people need to stay out of our way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Democrats Always Win ()
Date: January 20, 2023 02:51PM

LOL President Joe Biden broke you !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Date: January 20, 2023 02:57PM

naw

slippery pete biden thought he broke wind, and a shart came out

he needs to lay off the ice cream

"Joe Biden Yells "My Butt's Been Wiped!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1veW1s24Xo



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2023 02:58PM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Pompous Ass Liberal Elitist ()
Date: January 20, 2023 03:09PM

Sorry your parents could not afford to send you to U.C for a liberal arts degree in an obscure useless but very woke style of modern art

You too could been hired by Democrat progressive Biden leftist politicals in govt making way beyond what your worth while others suffer to pay those new high gas bills until we can get rid of gas heat and stoves to save the world

My blazing eyes glaze over wildly over the mere delicious thought of heat pump cold drafty houses and shitty electric stoves no top pro chef want take for free and the installation costs of thousands that people don't have to pay for it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: get with the times. ()
Date: January 21, 2023 06:01AM

Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: young smart ()
Date: January 21, 2023 06:59AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


Old, stupid people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:40AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


The big thingie in the basement where you live is most likely a gas furnace.
It’s provides warmth for your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:40AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


The big thingie in the basement where you live is most likely a gas furnace.
It’s provides warmth for your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:40AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


The big thingie in the basement where you live is most likely a gas furnace.
It’s provides warmth for your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:40AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


The big thingie in the basement where you live is most likely a gas furnace.
It’s provides warmth for your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:40AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


The big thingie in the basement where you live is most likely a gas furnace.
It’s provides warmth for your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:40AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


The big thingie in the basement where you live is most likely a gas furnace.
It’s provides warmth for your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:40AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


The big thingie in the basement where you live is most likely a gas furnace.
It’s provides warmth for your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:40AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


The big thingie in the basement where you live is most likely a gas furnace.
It’s provides warmth for your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:40AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


The big thingie in the basement where you live is most likely a gas furnace.
It’s provides warmth for your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:40AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


The big thingie in the basement where you live is most likely a gas furnace.
It’s provides warmth for your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:40AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?


The big thingie in the basement where you live is most likely a gas furnace.
It’s provides warmth for your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: power girl ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:58AM

young smart Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> get with the times. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?
>
>
> Old, stupid people.

I have a hyper- heat heat pump and a solar /wind powered clothes dryer. I had the gas capped off at the street in 2016. I also heat water with a heat pump. My electric bills average from 60 to 90 dollars a month for a three bedroom three bath 2000 square foot single family house. If I go solar I would have no electric bill but I don't want those big panels on the roof.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Gee mail ()
Date: January 21, 2023 11:30AM

get with the times. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck even burns natural gas anymore?

The same people that still have a AOL email account.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Green Suckers For A Rip Off ()
Date: January 21, 2023 12:22PM

Buy heat pumps when gas is there when the load is lost they freeze just like they do in their lousy electric wokemobiles. A cheap genset will run a 120 v 15 amp gas furnace motor and low voltage controls when the iced up trees give and the load is lost you can stay warm with gas in the furnace and the generator too

Only the cheap or low info fool bets their life only on the electric grid to show how green their asses are to their woke friends and neighbors

The wise back up with gases while laughing at green asses

Propane LP Natural Gas are tour best friends in Winter . Woke , AOC her cohorts and the now far left weak whiny Democrats are your worse enemies to keep your rights ,to keep you safe , to keep you free and alive 24 / 7/365

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Democrats Lol! ()
Date: January 21, 2023 12:29PM

Who could take seriously weak people who cry over President Trumps mean tweets !

Then promote as great a silly old bumbling fool who cant remember where he stashed illegal federal secret docs cardboard boxes in his garage house and who knows where because he cant remember where he put them all

Lets ask Shorty and Slim in the street about this

Hey Shorty and Slim how about old fool JOE hiding this secret papers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Shorty and Slim ()
Date: January 21, 2023 12:37PM

Once the fool always the fool that old man is , red commies probably had good laughs looking at them , old man never put them in top secret safes in secure vaults like President Trump did plus Good Trump was prez not a old vp has been singing his swan song then was offered a big job if he could play woke games with the far left masters of disaster

Gas heat is solid man keep it ya'all if you can get it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Now you're cooking with gas! ()
Date: January 21, 2023 01:03PM

Now you're cooking with electricity just doesn't cut it unless you're some ignorant libtard living in your parents basement. Got to have a way to microwave those Hot Pockets for dinner right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Woke Green Libtards Freeze ()
Date: January 21, 2023 01:54PM

When the reckless idiot plows into the power pole at speed not the 3 ft drifts and its 12 F outside their all electric house while their Trump neighbor laughs and runs their 400 dollar fossil fuel generator to keep the natural gas furnace blowing warm cozy air into their warm house

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Jokes Aside Now Serious Facts ()
Date: January 21, 2023 02:19PM

FJB is one fact all kinds of people are seeing now with the extreme rise in natural gas costs as JOE smiles and trips off to hide out on Democrat old rich money white privileged Martha's Vineyard with his liberal billionaire buds or his favorite liberal Democrat supporting beach "Poodle Beach" in Delaware by his super expensive rich mans beach place

Facts just last December 2022 and getting worse now https://www.eia.gov/naturalgas/weekly/archivenew_ngwu/2022/12_22/

Note the total rig count drastic drop offs in Jan 15 16 and 2020 LOL WONDER WHY !

The So/Cal spot prices in Dec 2022 LMAO

The Henry Hub Jan 2021 spot prices hike and steady rise in natural gas prices since then with JOE Biden as rich beach vacationing US president LOLOLOL ! HA HA HA seriously FJB lets give this silly old uncaring woke bum the shove off by impeachment and removal , he can take his walk of shame by resigning or when the US Marshall for Wash DC escorts him to the back door to his just hired DC cab because impeached and removed US presidents don't get any bennnies and any SS protection will have to be granted by the high court after a lawsuit, don't worry he'll still be smiling like a fool when he gets into that old DC cab or Hunter picks him up in a custom 350K E machine

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: LOL Dems are Hiden With JOE ! ()
Date: January 21, 2023 03:39PM

When facts about how bad old Joe is stare them in the face then they Stfu and hide LOL Lame really lame are the woke greens !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: January 21, 2023 03:43PM

Im not hidin Im burning all the blue no hate signs I can find in my fireplace to try to keep my baby and wife warm , Im out of cash ! JOE broke me till the end of the month well get by on hominy beans and hardtack , cold water only

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Freedom is My Fire ()
Date: January 21, 2023 06:16PM

If you have time to be a whiny little bitch, then you have time to work a second(for most a first) job.
Heat is not a constitutional right, but a luxury. Dress appropriately.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: People Are Working ()
Date: January 21, 2023 09:29PM

They are now having to work two jobs to make ends meet due to Joe Biden and his Democrats reckless spending such as his bogus infrastructure bill that was 1.2 TRILLION for mostly progressive pork projects

This is one reason we have seen such high costs Bidens reversal of President Trumps good US energy policies that kept fuel gas and electric costs down is another big reason we are poised to slam into a nasty depression which will devastate young peoples ability to go to college or get any pubic assistance or keep affirmative action programs funded

Face it Democrats are about to recklessly push the US into a real depression just as we are being invaded by swarms of illegals at the same time in hopes of future Democrat votes

The problem scheming Dems are going to have is their vote scheme revolves around Democrat public welfare for illegals turned US Citizens for votes , which there will be no money to spend on thus the illegals will go home and our country ruined for ten or more years as China and Russia build up making life miserable for the youths and middle class to old who voted for JOE and his Dems and like to shitpost on President Trump and the GOP who this would not have happened under

Your fun games and weed blowing days are about to come to a standing stop we are seeing interest rates continue to climb and JOE Biden keeps smiling as hes so out of it hes not in touch with reality

To turn this around JOE BIDEN must be removed by impeachment as soon as can be , we will have to take our chances with Kamala Harris as president or will will soon be in a terrible national crisis that will take a decade to climb out of

IF WE CAN

Hate is a terrible thing , its cost this country so much in our long history , and now hate of president Trump threatens our existence as a solvent nation of free people who are able to enjoy our freedom without so many worries we are now seeing created by JOE Biden and his Democrats who was elected only by the horror of liberal media manufactured and real HATE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Facts Not Jokes ()
Date: January 21, 2023 10:27PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Top National JOKESTER ()
Date: January 21, 2023 10:29PM

My best joke in years !

DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN THINKS HE WILL BE RE-ELECTED US PRESIDENT ! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Jimmy The Greek ()
Date: January 21, 2023 10:31PM

Ha ha ..uh sorry !

No chance in hell odds are the Biden infrastructures bills 1.2 trillion to one he'll lose to President Trump in disgrace

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: ONLY THE FOOL ..LOLOLOLOLOL ()
Date: January 21, 2023 10:32PM

So your the FOOL HERE Who picked JOE !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Possum Point ,Alexandria ()
Date: January 22, 2023 12:24AM

Va Rt 3 In King George all just a few of the US electrical plants shut down by woke Democrats in the last years around here in Virginia alone

No wonder our energy bills are going up so high at least the poor have government money to help them out

THE WORKING POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS ARE OWN OUR OWN

FJB ! And all his Democrats too

Let the rich Dems take their solar panels and govt grants and shove them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Hate is Short of EIGHT by 3 ()
Date: January 22, 2023 01:00AM


The FIVE, err one POSTER above HATES President JOE Biden and really doesn’t know SHIT about shit.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: 60 dollar electric bill ()
Date: January 22, 2023 06:28AM

Stupid fucking people continue to burn gas or oil have no right to complain about high cost. They choose to buy the expensive shit so they deserve the high cost. The prices are just going to get higher. They could take some of the money they are wasting and get a 500% efficient heat pump but they are too ignorant to do that so they just continue to suffer. I feel so sorry for them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: BS Troll ()
Date: January 23, 2023 09:28PM

Any more bullshit 60 dollar e bill artistry to share . Heat pumps can not quickly adjust heat take much longer to heat up cool houses make houses drafty and cold and clammy , cost much more then gas furnaces and are more expensive to repair they are also single units for AC and heat lose one side lose it all having to replace your ac and furnace in unit unit at much greater cost

And there's no deals with cost of electrical power in the US today then lets talk about outages that happen with electric that don't with gas with a a small quite lightweight Honda 120V generator like food trucks use at $1200 -$1500 a EU 2200 for example you can power your furnace in outages for weeks if you had to plus TV refrigerator and a couple lights you are screwed with a heat pump unless you want big heavy 220 V 340 amp min generator costing thousands

F anything a liberal tells you is good , their love of chicken shit politics to win at any cost to this country and freakish bizarre polices outweighs their ability to reason so take anything they tell you with a grain of salt if its green

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: get with the times bitch ()
Date: January 24, 2023 04:21AM

BS Troll Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any more bullshit 60 dollar e bill artistry to
> share . Heat pumps can not quickly adjust heat
> take much longer to heat up cool houses make
> houses drafty and cold and clammy , cost much more
> then gas furnaces and are more expensive to repair
> they are also single units for AC and heat lose
> one side lose it all having to replace your ac and
> furnace in unit unit at much greater cost
>
> And there's no deals with cost of electrical power
> in the US today then lets talk about outages that
> happen with electric that don't with gas with a a
> small quite lightweight Honda 120V generator like
> food trucks use at $1200 -$1500 a EU 2200 for
> example you can power your furnace in outages for
> weeks if you had to plus TV refrigerator and a
> couple lights you are screwed with a heat pump
> unless you want big heavy 220 V 340 amp min
> generator costing thousands
>
> F anything a liberal tells you is good , their
> love of chicken shit politics to win at any cost
> to this country and freakish bizarre polices
> outweighs their ability to reason so take anything
> they tell you with a grain of salt if its green

Yeah, keep buying that gas and pay out the ass. The cost is only going to get higher, we are going to make sure of that. Meanwhile we will enjoy our comfortable homes with 60 to 80 dollar a month electric bills.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: FFU Sexual Frustration Relief? ()
Date: January 24, 2023 03:20PM

get with the times bitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BS Troll Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Any more bullshit 60 dollar e bill artistry to
> > share . Heat pumps can not quickly adjust heat
> > take much longer to heat up cool houses make
> > houses drafty and cold and clammy , cost much
> more
> > then gas furnaces and are more expensive to
> repair
> > they are also single units for AC and heat lose
> > one side lose it all having to replace your ac
> and
> > furnace in unit unit at much greater cost
> >
> > And there's no deals with cost of electrical
> power
> > in the US today then lets talk about outages
> that
> > happen with electric that don't with gas with a
> a
> > small quite lightweight Honda 120V generator
> like
> > food trucks use at $1200 -$1500 a EU 2200 for
> > example you can power your furnace in outages
> for
> > weeks if you had to plus TV refrigerator and a
> > couple lights you are screwed with a heat pump
> > unless you want big heavy 220 V 340 amp min
> > generator costing thousands
> >
> > F anything a liberal tells you is good , their
> > love of chicken shit politics to win at any
> cost
> > to this country and freakish bizarre polices
> > outweighs their ability to reason so take
> anything
> > they tell you with a grain of salt if its green
>
> Yeah, keep buying that gas and pay out the ass.
> The cost is only going to get higher, we are going
> to make sure of that. Meanwhile we will enjoy our
> comfortable homes with 60 to 80 dollar a month
> electric bills.

Do you pay your parent’s rent while living at home?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: 60 to 80 a month e bills LOL ()
Date: January 24, 2023 03:49PM

Far left west coast Dude is posting from the California desert in winter when they don't use much of anything but water and electric for their lights and stove !

Or truth be told hes a jackass liberal troll

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Sounds To Me ()
Date: January 24, 2023 03:53PM

.. LOL !Yeah, keep buying that gas and pay out the ass.
> The cost is only going to get higher, we are going
> to make sure of that. Meanwhile we will enjoy our
> comfortable homes with 60 to 80 dollar a month
> electric bills.

Ya its that old Vienna Guy trolling for woke green suckers ! LOL the easy to ID old fool living in his West Falls Church rented room !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: tax credits and sun ()
Date: January 25, 2023 04:04AM

I have no electric bill at all thanks to solar panels. I put most of the power back on the grid but I do keep a big L/I battery charged up in the basement in case of a power failure. If you are paying for energy you are not doing it right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: natty gas for me ()
Date: January 25, 2023 04:30AM

tax credits and sun Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have no electric bill at all thanks to solar
> panels. I put most of the power back on the grid
> but I do keep a big L/I battery charged up in the
> basement in case of a power failure. If you are
> paying for energy you are not doing it right.

Yeah fuck having those panels all over the roof.

Besides , adjusted for inflation natural gas is currently 22% cheaper than it was in 1978. People are seeing what they think are higher energy prices but it is just the inflation talking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Here's looking at U Hochul ()
Date: January 25, 2023 12:24PM

90% of high level (cough) libtard politicians have at *least* one gas stove in their mansions. Yet their evil plan to ban gas stoves only applies to everyone else. And guess what, when the electricity goes out because of too much demand on the grid, or due to severe Winter weather, I can still cook dinner on my, versatile and highly efficient, gas stove.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: IAQ man ()
Date: January 25, 2023 07:20PM

Here's looking at U Hochul Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 90% of high level (cough) libtard politicians have
> at *least* one gas stove in their mansions. Yet
> their evil plan to ban gas stoves only applies to
> everyone else. And guess what, when the
> electricity goes out because of too much demand on
> the grid, or due to severe Winter weather, I can
> still cook dinner on my, versatile and highly
> efficient, gas stove.

Gas stoves are a indoor air quality nightmare. You can enjoy cooking on a gas stove but it will endanger your health. Using a gas stove in a home where children are present is child abuse for sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: America Suffers JOES Inflation ()
Date: January 25, 2023 07:23PM

>People are seeing what they think are higher energy prices but it is just the inflation talking.

Your spinning liberal Democrat BS to cover JOE'S ass, people know that natural gas bills over 120 a month more at this time of the year then when Trump was in office only two years ago are the failure of DEMOCRAT President JOE Biden's woke energy policies

People have bought new much more energy efficient gas furnaces since 1978 yet the bills are still way to high compared to trumps presidency I have a new 96% gas furnace myself with over 140 a month more cost then in 2020

Dont even try to tell us about 500% efficient electric heat pumps a BTU is a BTU a dollar is a dollar and 150 dollars more is 150 dollars more

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Still locked in at $0.399 ()
Date: January 27, 2023 12:55AM

per therm through March 2024. What high gas prices?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Gas On Mars Is Cheap ()
Date: January 27, 2023 01:28AM

So is gas from your ass

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Not A Word From JOE Biden ()
Date: January 27, 2023 06:15PM

Not a word from Democrats on their inflation caused by overspending

They really don't care about the middle income and lower income Americans

They are fakes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Just Got My Bill ()
Date: January 28, 2023 12:10AM

154 ccf 31 billing days 164 $328 its the highest ever natural gas bill I have ever had at my 4br home of 15 years plus a electric bill of $174. I have a 80 gal electric water heater gas stove gas furnace electric AC

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: 164 Therms ()
Date: January 28, 2023 12:11AM

$328 bill

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: $502 for gas and electric ()
Date: January 28, 2023 12:12AM

That's the highest home energy bill I ever paid

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Still locked in at $0.399 ()
Date: January 28, 2023 12:49AM

209 therms. $229 bill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: Gree 4 me ()
Date: January 28, 2023 05:45AM

Why would someone continue to buy natural gas in this day and age? They pay out the ass for it and then write posts here complaining about the cost. People are stupid. I heat with a Gree Flexx. My bills average from 60 to 90 a month year round.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Your Natural Gas Fuel Oil Or Electric Bills Been Lately With JOE Biden Being Our Rich Uncaring US President
Posted by: smarter from the ground up ()
Date: January 28, 2023 10:53AM

Gree 4 me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would someone continue to buy natural gas in
> this day and age? They pay out the ass for it and
> then write posts here complaining about the cost.
> People are stupid. I heat with a Gree Flexx. My
> bills average from 60 to 90 a month year round.

It is fear driven. Conservatives were born cowards and they fear change. It is kind of sad that they are throwing so much of their money away because of their fear of new technology.
Does the Gree Flexx offer a desuperheater option to heat domestic water from the waste heat of the A/C in the summer? I have a water furnace and it gives me free hot water in the summer.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **    **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
    **     ***   **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
    **     ****  **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
    **     ** ** **  **     **  *********  ********* 
    **     **  ****   **   **   **     **  **     ** 
    **     **   ***    ** **    **     **  **     ** 
    **     **    **     ***     **     **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.