HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump White House Was in Complete Chaos Towards the End of 2019
Posted by: Trump Swampers are Losers ()
Date: January 18, 2023 01:29PM

Kushner recalls “knock-down, drag-out screaming matches” with Trump.

“With all due respect, I’m not going to like what you are doing, and you’re going to be screaming at me,” Kushner reportedly told Trump while debating with him about the debunked claims of voter fraud.

“Look, when you’re out of here, a lot of people will scatter,” Kushner reportedly yelled at Trump, according to Whipple.

“I’m with you until you hit the dirt — so you may want to listen to what I’m saying,” Kushner added. Whipple also reports that Kushner warned Trump that some of his election lawyers like Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell were taking him “on a funky ride.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump White House Was in Complete Chaos Towards the End of 2019
Posted by: Bvhvhchv ()
Date: January 18, 2023 02:01PM

We need more of that.

It made world peace, low inflation, record stock market, full shelves, energy independence, a full strategic reserve, robust real estate market, sufficient military recruiting, lower crime and a rapidly expanding economy.

How with JoeTard and his tard supporters everything is broken.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.