HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade's Last Words Before Nodding Off For the Last Time
Posted by: the ghost of Meade Skelton ()
Date: January 02, 2023 12:06PM

ooooooooooo
I will haunt the men's rooms of all backwater beer joints until my recording career is redeemed
ooooooooooo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's Last Words Before Nodding Off For the Last Time
Posted by: Wait! What?!?! Meade is a ghost? ()
Date: January 02, 2023 12:23PM

Fuck me!
I thought we were done with that corksoaker!

Posted by: I saw the ghost of Meade!! ()
Date: January 02, 2023 01:55PM

I was enjoying my New Year's eve at Paper Moon and had to take a leak.

When I turned away from the urinal, an apparition appeared behind me in the mirror.

It was a large Meade-like entity wearing a flowing lavender bustier. It hovered with its mouth open for about 30 seconds before I bailed out of the men's room.

I'm just telling you what I witnessed.

Posted by: Did it look anything like this? ()
Date: January 02, 2023 02:02PM

Is this the ghost of Meade?

twitch-streamer.gif

Posted by: Meade's funeral was sad ()
Date: January 02, 2023 04:00PM

No tears & not too many people

Posted by: makes sense to me... ()
Date: January 02, 2023 05:45PM

Meade's funeral was sad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No tears & not too many people

The funeral parlor did such a good job making Meade look lifelike.

Like everyone else, I only went to make sure he was dead.

Posted by: The make-up was not detectable ()
Date: January 02, 2023 09:38PM

Meade looked like a dapper Dan

Posted by: Meade was a fine lookin faggot ()
Date: January 02, 2023 11:58PM

If I knew he looked like the pic above, I would have tried to meet him. He was cute.

Posted by: Meade's death was a vax issue ()
Date: January 04, 2023 07:42PM

Was Meade vaxed before his overdos

Posted by: Meade was up on all vaxes ()
Date: January 04, 2023 08:51PM

This was discussed with his relatives at the funeral home. They were saying how worried he was about catching covid, but, then, kills himself by swallowing pills.

Posted by: Rum Tum Tigger, its good for you ()
Date: January 04, 2023 09:00PM

"Pass the Rum Tum Tigger"

Posted by: he did ok ()
Date: January 04, 2023 09:59PM

He retired at age 30. Not too bad. Meade beat the system. Many people are jealous and wonder how he did it.

Posted by: Handfuls of pills wins the game ()
Date: January 04, 2023 10:52PM

Full retirement.

Posted by: Well too much fallacious for him ()
Date: January 04, 2023 11:43PM

He got baaaad HPV and a face full of warts. He looked like a head of cauliflower

Posted by: Meade regretted issue w pastor ()
Date: January 05, 2023 10:35PM

He tried to make up by offering the reverend some personal service

Posted by: Did Meade infect everyone w HPV? ()
Date: January 06, 2023 08:05AM

That's criminal

Posted by: Meade's death is sad ()
Date: January 08, 2023 07:51AM

I'm all broke up
I can't sleep
My fly is unzipped all the time
I'm tripping over my feet
I piss my pants
It's so hard
I wish he didn't die

Posted by: Craig Chaquico ()
Date: January 08, 2023 03:59PM

I hope he gets some of his residuals the record company fucked him over. He put Richmond VA. on the map!!

Posted by: hard to believe it ()
Date: January 10, 2023 08:06PM

thought that big dumb sob would go on 4eva

Posted by: dead as a doornail- i saw him ()
Date: January 10, 2023 08:41PM

Demaine Funeral Home

Posted by: I went to the burial ()
Date: January 10, 2023 10:18PM

Long procession and a lot of crying trannies.
I wasn't too comfortable since I'm straight.

Posted by: Was Meade a tranny? ()
Date: January 10, 2023 10:47PM

I am a tranny and I know trannies suffer despite the effort to be positive, cocky and sexy

Posted by: Yes Meade wasca transexual ()
Date: January 11, 2023 10:23PM

Many trannies were at his funeral

Posted by: Meade hated Jeff Beck ()
Date: January 12, 2023 11:48AM

He told me the best guitarist was Jim Mitchell of sesame street

Posted by: Let Meade rest in piece ()
Date: January 14, 2023 08:32AM

Leave Meade alone. He killed himself because of the social disapproval he received from people like you. Just let him be.

Posted by: Meade made himself a victim ()
Date: January 14, 2023 10:02AM

He was always seeking approval from the wrong people. That comes with a price. Meade never had the good sense to man up and dump his clown posse. Death was always close for him.

Posted by: 3gh534 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 04:32PM

Yes, usb-c cell phone can blow up if you hook things up wrong.

And that's a waste of your time.

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/115251-how-usb-charging-works-or-how-to-avoid-blowing-up-your-smartphone

"How do you know what the right USB-C cable is? Sometimes — and this is the ugly truth — you can’t. In the past, there’ve been spreadsheets dedicated to recording good versus bad cables, but the projects seem to have fallen by the wayside and are now outdated."

I will add and warn that USB 2.0 chargers (apple, older manybe newer samsung) are not the same. That when you start mixing 2.0 and 3.0 upstream and downstream: you add a kind of complexity that USB hasn't forseen and doesn't cover.

USB 2.0 3.0 don't even have power on same lines. It "should be" 5V on the power line at all times or all components shut down. However. Remember you have cheap things (mice?) mixed with expensive things (cell phone), that cable wiring isn't completely known nor is "what the hub does and and if it's a splitter or real hub or somewhere in-between". Some split data only not power, others have "power only ports", none i've seen claim to do both.

I WOULD STAY 10 FOOT AWAY FROM USB "charging phone while other devices are plugged in also"

complexity matters: adding power "somewhere downstream" (probably on usb 2.0 if your trying to save money) probably hits USB at it's worst and least thought out extents of complexity, engineering wise

Posted by: gh54 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 04:36PM

" Most vendors now put a small lightning icon above the proper charging port on laptops, and in some cases, those ports can even stay on when the lid is closed."

So be sure not to try to jam your Apple Lightning Cable into that. There product confusion for the symbols imho.

Posted by: hyjn64 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 04:40PM

the article above has no pinouts (if usb has any reliable ones) - which is typical of a burdgeoning repair person not an circuit/field analyst.

USB was (started) by Intel but the chinese quickly came out with AN ALTERNATE VERSION OF USB

These two require different drivers and are not compatible except through PC software.

THE CONSUMER HAS ANOTHER PROBLEM: when china says usb, which chipset was used? realtek / intel or other china usb chipset?

There could be complexities of how POWER is handled between the two. This is just another can of worms BIG TECH has left behind.

Posted by: 4th53 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 04:42PM

Intel claims Intellectual Property Rights of USB. China won't pay it.

There is an active dispute of who's USB is "the real one".

There also is an active dispute of "who can release 3.0 and 4.0 specifications"? UK says china does and not to pay attention to Intel USA.

Posted by: hgnj64 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 04:44PM

Screenshot-2023-01-13-at-13-22-33-Gus-Fu

tell me which wire is 5V guaranteed and which wire is true neutral guaranteed NOW, or i hand over biden right when he needs a diaper change!!!

(that should scare the chinese more than anything!)

Posted by: Meade Spotted ()
Date: January 14, 2023 04:51PM

Meade was spotted at one of his favorite coffee shops, where he frequently performed before becoming a big stat, this morning. His many fans approached him but he asked for privacy due to his grief over his good friend Lisa Marie’s passing. Perfectly understandable

Posted by: 4hn4 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 04:52PM

A good lesson here is: cell phones run off a battery wich while it drains looses voltage. they aren't dumb they can do these things.

Somehow - they've usb-c built a phone which doesn't shut off when voltage is too high or ampherage is too low; thus they must void your warrantee if you have "an unkown USB 5V source"

THAT'S A PROBLEM, because USB is a bit nefarious. None of the devices should assume that voltage is not 6V or 2V or can deliver continually.

They all should shut off if there's a problem. They don't.

perhaps devices could omit "rapidly fluctuating 5V power" that delivers 1/2 ampherage over time that would trick the voltage sensor, perhaps. but not even.

Posted by: 4jn564 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 05:03PM

A cheap charger, when you draw power, goes to 4V and expects devices control themselves.

An LM stays near 5V: but it's not perfect. Go outside it's range some shut-off some don't.

It SHOULD BE if you plug TWO chargers on the hub you've protected yourself.

BUT ... LM are part digital and not all compatible and you don't know how they're interconnected by the hub. It might actually make things worse.

LM, which stabelize the 5V, have something like 25 TWENTY FIVE components in them.

But some don't use LM :) They use other technologies (luch as linear supply digitial time flipping) to "try to stay at 5V". Inside your powered or unpowered hub, inside your cell charger, inside your phone: MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

SO: an LM, if suddently change, could fail to react fast enough and let Voltage be 6V or 4V instead of 5V "if it gets tricked". Depends on the model.

While most LM have a shutoff for their own internal heat: they don't shutoff for their neighbor's internal heat.

"all on the same 5V schoolbus", where power is shared like Open Source ... is a problem. unfortunately.

Posted by: 5tj64 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 05:06PM

My saving time advice here is:

"if you are bound to try it, use usb-c 3.0+ cables all from same company, usb-c 3.0+ chargers all from same company, usb 3.0+ hub/splitter? all from same company, and do NOT test it on hardware you can't afford to fry"

it might work. but saying it's all safely laid out for the consumer: no.

Posted by: gtn446 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 05:15PM

Elon-Musk-strikes-a-pose-640x480.jpg

Posted by: 4h6tj5j5 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 05:25PM

If you've smartly used a "old fashioned isolation transformer" in your phone charger (NOTE: i cannot confirm they did), your components are protected from over-voltage, getting 120V instantaneously "by trick and trap of modal swinging of multiple modules interacting beyond each's time window limits". Unfortunately, Apple et al do not publish the circuit diagrams of their miniature charger modules.

But what about under-voltage? Your mouse's components might be ok up to 60V instantaneously (without appreciable current increase allowed). But they (phone? mouse?) might fry if the voltage is too low and sustained. IDK. you can't just google that kind of thing.

Posted by: CORRECTION ()
Date: January 14, 2023 05:34PM

On the other hand. A note about quality again. Chargers are 5V DC, but input is 120V AC.

You only HOPE there is no way that if the charger shorts internally that it cannot short to 120V instead of opening the circuit. For example: if the coil on both were to melt onto the iron there could be 120V and blow out things.

"Therefore, the failures of power transformer can be divided into three categories, as follows; 1) winding failures, 2) bushing failures, and 3) load-tap-changer failures. The failure mode of winding is* short circuit."

*usually, statistically

Posted by: 5yghjn543 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 05:38PM

"small electronics are cheap - just add components"

Ah, there's where there's a problem for Cell Phones running on a battery.

EACH COMPONENT ADDED has about has up to 50% power loss each when warm/hot. It's why you have to keep charging it.

So adding monitors is a good thing: but kills your battery also. And costs money. Also they are not easily "put in" by the factory.

POWER MODULES are a relatively new thing. They are CPU dedicated to monitoring. Your cell phone probably has one for battery input but perhaps not for USB-C also.

Posted by: 35hj64 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 05:42PM

So power control modules (PCM) (cpu controls maybe even conditions power with help of external components): many problems

1) they use power

2) they are new: there are 1,000 designs and many are in chinese. none two are the same, the second you look at one a new version has been released.

3) there are many form factors - these are not standards between them

while PCM are likely in your car charger "where they need to be", they can't necessarily be in phones everywhere they would need to be

Posted by: 4hj65 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 05:54PM

The blame finger should be placed on USB. Not cell phones.

The devices cannot all be expected to have vast PCM infrastructures both internal and external multi-way bussing of the control. Too hard on batteries.

USB should not have "un-guaranteed" power state to begin with. And "who is the charger" should not make a difference: 0,1,2 plugged anywhere should work. If there are multiple chargers should increase reliability not throw up warrantee voiding.

Meanwhile, all devices should have minimal protection for "voltage too low" as if they were on a battery - since current might blow them out.

It's a good question why Samsung wouldn't say: "here are brands of safe charger - our phone is protected from undervoltage but not bad chargers".

They did not. And that means it wasn't thesible to do.

And that means, to me, Don't Blame Samsung. It's USB which has made things nefarious.

Posted by: 3gth54 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 05:57PM

it SHOULD BE if the samsung is powering a memory card and i plug a charger into any usb3 or usb2 hub that the poor thing is relieved of charging duty

but that isn't the state of things. remember usb2 usb3 don't even use the same wires, necessarily at all times, for power

Posted by: rghj4 ()
Date: January 14, 2023 06:09PM

Does apple Lighting have these issues?

IDK. all uconfirmed rumor so far as i've heard yet, which i won't repeat.

Posted by: Meade whispered in my ear ()
Date: January 14, 2023 08:56PM

As he was about to take that last handful of pills...he said, "With all of these mouth and face lesions, no one will let me suck them off. Would you let me?" I said, "Not interested. You need to sober up."

He was intent on self-destruction.

Posted by: Meade gave me HPV ()
Date: January 14, 2023 09:12PM

Genital warts. Fuck him.

Posted by: That frumpy fucker was crazy ()
Date: January 14, 2023 11:10PM

I ran into him at several after hours joints and all he wanted was cock. He was truly cock crazy. Never seen anything like that. Ever.

Posted by: Stoker ()
Date: January 15, 2023 07:29AM

As a fan of this once promising folk crooner, I, too, sought and received oral services from this manly girl boy. He'd edge me than he'd explode me in his mouth. I don't know what I will do now that he's gone. I miss him already.

Date: January 15, 2023 09:24AM

Honestly, since Meade's death, all I do is jerk off to pictures of my occasional partner. I really miss his mouth around my cock

Posted by: Reginald Wentworth III ()
Date: January 15, 2023 09:35AM

Me too. Let's celebrate Meades life with a circle jerk or a 69? How bout it Stoker?

Date: January 15, 2023 10:09AM

I miss Meade so much that I am willing to go homo with you Reginald. It would be my pleasure!

Date: January 15, 2023 11:21PM

Hey stoker buddy! I'd be happy to fill in for Meade. Give Ma a test!

Date: January 16, 2023 10:23AM

You mean a testes, a testicle?

Posted by: Yeah a nut. ()
Date: January 16, 2023 11:40PM

Suck a dick

Date: January 18, 2023 06:30AM

Hey stoker. Thanks for the blow back! I'll definitely do return yo that solid. If Meade were alive, we'd need only present arms and he'd do the rest. It just not the same.

Posted by: Meade's Memorial Glory Holes ()
Date: January 19, 2023 08:26PM

Now Open for your pleasure!

...====================...
<< B I G - D I S C O U N T S >>
...====================...

Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!

Posted by: Meadeorite ()
Date: January 19, 2023 08:48PM

Of course Meade is alive. His livestream will prove that to his millions of fans who will attend

Posted by: Meade dead by suicide 122522 ()
Date: January 19, 2023 09:03PM

You can't deny the burial.

Posted by: You can't deny his suck either ()
Date: January 20, 2023 09:16AM

Meade sucked the best cock!!!!

Posted by: Meede-short for"medium retarded" ()
Date: January 21, 2023 08:27PM

Meade was the dumbest excuse for a cocksucker rhere ever was

Posted by: I dunno... ()
Date: January 22, 2023 09:44AM

Trump was a pretty lame cocksucker

Posted by: Fhtrj ()
Date: January 23, 2023 10:05PM

Did Meade have a hard on when he was taking pills to kill himself? He always had a boner when hugged me.

Posted by: Meadeator ()
Date: January 25, 2023 06:43AM

His cock is always semi-hard.
He likes it that way.
I had to be his fluffer on many occasions.

Posted by: Meade was depressed on 12.25.22 ()
Date: January 25, 2023 08:26PM

That's why he was eating pills like candy

Posted by: Meade Watch ()
Date: January 25, 2023 08:34PM

Meade's suicide was the saddest thing in our lives

Posted by: The funeral was dark and sad ()
Date: January 25, 2023 08:55PM

Nobody spoke. Nobody cried. It was like they was all numb

Posted by: Sad day in folk music ()
Date: January 25, 2023 08:59PM

No one will soon forget

Posted by: "I wish I sucked more BBC..." ()
Date: January 26, 2023 07:28PM

I was there. I heard him.

Posted by: Yeah me too. He licked me. ()
Date: January 27, 2023 11:19PM

Right there. On the bench

Posted by: What was Meade's time of death ()
Date: January 30, 2023 11:46PM

It will determine his horoscope in hell...

Posted by: Meade called my fortune teller ()
Date: February 01, 2023 10:27PM

He said to fuck yall

Posted by: When Meade died where was he? ()
Date: February 06, 2023 10:59PM

I thought he'd been hanging out at the stupid coffee house

Posted by: That's right. He was always ther ()
Date: February 12, 2023 08:04AM

Or behind the wawa.

Posted by: 6 feet down in a pine box... ()
Date: February 13, 2023 07:55AM

That will slow your ass down right quick

Posted by: his real last words were ()
Date: February 13, 2023 04:38PM

" Let's have some Sweet teaaaaaaaaaaaaaa". and then he passed.

Posted by: taking my pain to the bank... ()
Date: February 13, 2023 08:09PM

I dunno... Wrote:
> Trump was a pretty lame cocksucker

the trick with Trump is you have to pee in his mouth first to get his taste buds going

Posted by: No...he said... ()
Date: February 13, 2023 11:00PM

Haha! You came in my nose!

Posted by: That's funny as SHIT! ()
Date: February 14, 2023 08:42PM

Why not?

Posted by: Noses ain't for spooge ()
Date: February 18, 2023 02:08AM

My mama taught me that when I was a pube

Posted by: Meade was into golden showers ()
Date: February 21, 2023 10:45PM

That's why he sang about Sweet Pee

Posted by: He was totally perved out ()
Date: February 23, 2023 09:26PM

No deviance was too extreme

Posted by: Meade-another dead doper ()
Date: February 23, 2023 09:40PM

He was totally perved out Wrote:
> No deviance was too extreme

Meade even did scat films for Brown Onion.

Posted by: BO scat flip are classics! ()
Date: February 26, 2023 01:12AM

Meade was an adult movie go to guy.

Posted by: best seller... ()
Date: February 26, 2023 11:42AM

BO scat flip are classics! Wrote:
> Meade was an adult movie go to guy.

The best was the classic "Field of Lost Shits". Meade played a dead union soldier for the most of the movie. 3 confederate soldiers come across the corpse. They decide to have some fun-in that confederate soldier type way. As they are stripping the corpse down, the corpse evacuates his bowels. That doesn't even slow the rebels down as they fuck his ass and mouth. Finally one of the rebels shits in the corpse's mouth and the corpse pulls a Lazarus and revives...
Brown Onion marketed it for Easter viewing.

Posted by: Earth worms ()
Date: February 26, 2023 05:59PM

I wonder if any earth worms have crawled up the ass of Meade's decaying corpse

Posted by: Meade would love it ()
Date: February 26, 2023 09:50PM

Kinky meade

Posted by: He was gurgling, gasping for air ()
Date: February 27, 2023 11:33PM

He had vomited pills and other shit & puke. It smelled horrible and it kept coming until he passed out and fell motionless and silent.

Posted by: I saw the pills in his puke ()
Date: July 31, 2023 09:30PM

I helped clean him up

Posted by: Meade looked good in casket ()
Date: August 01, 2023 07:25AM

He looked like an angel

Posted by: Meade looked like a transexual ()
Date: August 01, 2023 07:00PM

Truth

Posted by: Meade slobbered out "drunk" ()
Date: August 01, 2023 08:12PM

Last word ever

Posted by: Wow! That's profound! ()
Date: August 02, 2023 08:01AM

Meade understood

Posted by: "f-f-f-fuck trump" ()
Date: August 03, 2023 12:36AM

Truth

Posted by: Fuck Meade ()
Date: August 03, 2023 01:47AM

The bitch

Posted by: "I'm a drunk and a queen." ()
Date: August 03, 2023 06:53PM

Yeah, but he was so much more

Posted by: Milo's Sweet Tea Representative ()
Date: August 03, 2023 09:40PM

More Sweet Tea please.

Posted by: Only the gayest men like tea ()
Date: August 03, 2023 09:50PM

Meade's reputation lead to the foundation of Meade's Memorial Gentleman's Haven (aka MMGH aka Meade's Memorial Glory Holes). Meade's passion for cock really comes through at MMGH.
You should try it!

Posted by: Do you like Meade Skelton? ()
Date: August 03, 2023 10:06PM

Only the gayest men like tea Wrote:
> Meade's reputation lead to the foundation of
> Meade's Memorial Gentleman's Haven (aka MMGH aka
> Meade's Memorial Glory Holes). Meade's passion for
> cock really comes through at MMGH.
> You should try it!

Meade's major popularity was in homo circles.In fact, all the hep gay cats ask each other "Do you like Meade Skelton?" This secret lingo is used to feel each other out to see if they are interested in a quick butt slam.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.