HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So What DID YOU REALLY DO ON THANKSGIVING DAY And What Did You Have To Eat
Posted by: Black Snake Moan ()
Date: November 25, 2022 12:51PM

I went to North Carolina for a huge family traditional Thanksgiving , though I am am envied by all , I'm just known as Happy to my extended family as I'm no different then they are . To cut to the food we had it's in bold print below

We gathered with family parking our cars and trucks on the grass under great trees now getting winter grey on the old homestead that my family has had since the end of the civil war where my great great great grandfather and his brothers and sisters toiled at ofter hard labor tilling the land clearing trees digging ponds harvesting crops and raising livestock while being as self sufficient as anyone can but they ate well as a result of their efforts raising stong willed children to be courages teen then adults

We began our Thanksgiving Day in prayer giving thanks for those who served and protected us and those in our family who now serve three of which were the stars of the day on leave to come to the family reunion and two more to far away one at sea the other in a nation thousands of miles from home plus the many in colleges who flew or drove in and our loved ones coming with brand new joys of infant children for us to see and love for the very first time in addition to all of of young ones so full of joy and love

Then as turkeys hams and steamship roast beef were being roasted to perfection and skrimps were cleaned to be steamed and spiced later under the wise long time direction of our two great grandmothers we enjoyed a sit down small small humbling breakfast of hominy or grits and hot water corn bread to remind us how far we have come and yet how far we still have to go before we all can be seen as humans not colors like Democrats see us

So after long talks games excited children running wild having fun football on big screen TVs and music and just down right relaxation from work for so many as we enjoyed ice tea coffe milk sodas fruit juices and other beverages we finall helped set our long groaning board side tables with hot foods off the homesteads 4 stoves and ovens in minutes and sat down to the long tables put together seating all 57 of us that we're able to gather to give thanks and enjoy the special day all happy as I was as we dug into the spread our best cooks had created

Roast turkeys carved up by the elders sliced ham steamship round of beef carved by our pit master in the family who so expertly slowly cooked in the big outdoor wood fired oven huge bowls of hot and chilled steam and steam spiced skrimps sweet potatoes in differnt ways stuffings with oysters , made with corn bread and sausage and traditional sage and herbs plenty of hot steamed white rice and loads of the best tasting real home made turkey gravy all had ever had since last year roast brussel sprouts and carrots steam brocolli with cheese sauce on the side cauliflower too candied carrots green beans simmered for hours with smoke pork neck bones as well as the kale and collards too with chitlins washed and cleaned then cooked so well again under the watchful eyes of our great grandmothers and grandmothers too who know how to do it as they gave exact instruction to our younger sisters who were their helpers in the kitchen served with a wide variety of hot sauces to please every taste then their were the fast food offerings that all loved so much buckets and boxes of KFC and Popeyes fried chicken home made dirty rice and red beans with rice too plus whole pizzas some only cheese and others with meats and veggies too . And then came the desserts pumpkin pies with home made whipped cream Apple cherry berry custard and coconut cream chocolate cakes vanilla yellow too with all types icing some made proud by our young children of 7 up with puddings and all kinds of ice cream to be severed in dishes with sliced in half bananas to make long banana splits with hot fudge and carmel toppings with the other sprinkles out there on them plus fresh fruits oranges apples bananas nuts of all sorts and yes there was cold water neon still to be had for all who wanted it !

All making a most wonderful day with some sadness in it as next year we may not see again some of the faces we love so much but that was offset by the love we have recieved from them and the love we gave to them to make it a great Thanksgiving on such a warm day for us all considering it is late November

So how was your day I hope it was as happy and full of love as mine with lots of good things to enjoy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So What DID YOU REALLY DO ON THANKSGIVING DAY And What Did You Have To Eat
Posted by: Black Snake Moan ()
Date: November 25, 2022 12:57PM

I forgot all the hot homemade great biscuits corn cakes homemade loafs of bread and the home big puffy baked real school yeast rolls one of our grandmothers made with sister helpers working for years as the baker in a public schools kitchen with soft butters of many flavors and spreads to go with them

Posted by: Free BS Translations ()
Date: November 25, 2022 01:41PM

He spent the day in his dimly lite roach infested room drinking cheap wine and malt liquor with only a Wally Extra Value turkey pot pie to heat in the dirty communal microwave as he shitposted all day about Democrats while the money he spent came from welfare and his "job" walking in medians collecting what he can from kind liberal suckers

Posted by: Wheres The Real Thruth ()
Date: November 25, 2022 02:01PM

The cries to free family members in jails and prisons for drug pushing robbery rape and murder , the long list of beer wine marijuana coke crack and other refreshments and finally the fights and stabbing that happened when gamblers where caught cheating and black snake was caught with another's woman in the hay barn

Posted by: The Truth Is That Dirty Room ()
Date: November 25, 2022 02:03PM

That's the real thruth

Posted by: Cool Story Bro ()
Date: November 25, 2022 02:07PM

But no mention of fights when money to repay loans was not in wallets that came

Posted by: local nigga ()
Date: November 25, 2022 02:16PM

sleeps all day rest up for stealing all the shits today!!!

Posted by: Shoplifting Coat Tailor ()
Date: November 25, 2022 03:18PM

I'm breathless sales have been so hot this morning of my best 8 secret pocket coats I'm out of stock and will have place a air fright order for more material from China to restock for Christmas season around Dec 10th on , sales of my Suits Of Seven Bells are also out resulting in my having to send a emergency order to Columbia for more from the School Of Seven Bells as my " picky " customers are really working marks in holiday crowds so well with the high fuel cost we have from JOE Biden Democrat president making people so needy they must find ways to give their children and loved ones some presents this cheerful season

I did have time in this rush to enjoy the Swansons TV turkey dinners I bought for my family as I'm so cheap I save every penny I can in case of a big Democrat win in the future so I'm buying all the gold I can as my hedge when it all goes down the old tubes like back in 30's

But just like my great grandfather back in the 30's we Special Tailors always have our best sales when times are not so good , you know when Democrats are in office

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.