HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: How the worm turns ()
Date: November 23, 2022 07:29AM

And his father is an MMA fighter/porno starwho goes by the name of Dick Delaware.

Not made up.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11459941/Colorado-shooting-suspect-Anderson-Aldrichs-estranged-dad-ex-MMA-turned-porn-star.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: Insane mentally ill ()
Date: November 23, 2022 08:31AM

The first sign of mental illness is being a libtard, the second is using pronouns. The third is the term non binary, then of course, shooting people because you believed all the prior bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: Wke ()
Date: November 23, 2022 08:57AM

Insane mentally ill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The first sign of mental illness is being a
> libtard, the second is using pronouns. The third
> is the term non binary, then of course, shooting
> people because you believed all the prior
> bullshit.


But was he ashamed or embarrassed of his father?

I think he hated his father for fucking all those bitches

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: Whacked Out Trump Supporters ()
Date: November 23, 2022 09:22AM

Just a wacked out family life all together.

Sounds like he grip against the club. He probably got thrown out for being high on meth and came back with his gun. Meth is a horrible drug.

I don't blame his fiancé from divorcing him. It would be interesting to see the episode of Divorce Court he was on.

Anybody have a like to the episode?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: Another unhinged libtard ()
Date: November 23, 2022 10:31AM

Trump supporters definitely would not refer to themselves as NON-BINARY. So the shooter had a falling out with his fag buddies. We seem to be seeing a trend of an increasing amount of violence from libtard faggots; can you say Paul Pelosi?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: Uncle Sam ()
Date: November 23, 2022 10:42AM

Biden is another dick from Delaware.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: November 23, 2022 11:38AM

Some dead faggots = good

More dead faggots = better

All the faggots dead = best

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: Dead Faggot Society ()
Date: November 23, 2022 12:15PM

With that pedigree, it's surprising he didn't shoot himself first.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: Straight Facts ()
Date: November 23, 2022 12:26PM

The Shooter's Grandfather is a Trump-Tard. The shooter is a Trump-Tard terrorist pretending to be LGBTQIA+ to avoid jail time.

Will the Trump-Tard's ever learn?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: More libtard lies ()
Date: November 23, 2022 02:16PM

Straight Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Shooter's Grandfather is a Trump-Tard. The
> shooter is a Trump-Tard terrorist pretending to be
> LGBTQIA+ to avoid jail time.
>
> Will the Trump-Tard's ever learn?


Shut up faggot!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: Twitter is free! ()
Date: November 23, 2022 04:20PM

He probably cut his dick off because he was brainwashed by the alphabet soup libtards then realized he's supposed to fuck women like God made him, lost his mind had nothing to lose.

Can you imagine wanting to fuck and not being able to? Or even masterbate?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: Binary Non Binary ()
Date: November 23, 2022 07:35PM

Words only real experimental life forms aka freaks only use in their unnatural view of life on earth

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: Ok libtard ()
Date: November 23, 2022 07:39PM

Straight Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Shooter's Grandfather is a Trump-Tard. The
> shooter is a Trump-Tard terrorist pretending to be
> LGBTQIA+ to avoid jail time.
>
> Will the Trump-Tard's ever learn?


Every problem is always Trump’s fault according to libtards. This is clearly a case of a trans libtard shooting up a gay bar. It is a terrible thing but don’t project this on others. Own it libtards

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: He's one of yours libtards ()
Date: November 23, 2022 07:50PM

Straight Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Shooter's Grandfather is a Trump-Tard. The
> shooter is a Trump-Tard terrorist pretending to be
> LGBTQIA+ to avoid jail time.
>
> Will the Trump-Tard's ever learn?


So you libtards get to question, and pick and choose, who identifies as Non-Binary when they don't happen to fit your narrative?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: serious question ()
Date: November 23, 2022 08:57PM

So if you're not binary are you a faggot?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado gay club shooter is NON-BINARY and uses they/ them pronouns, lawyer says
Posted by: fags gonna suck ()
Date: November 23, 2022 09:22PM

you either suck dick or you don't

confused on what you are ? look down idiot !

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  **         ********   **    **  ******** 
 **  **  **  **    **   **     **   **  **   **       
 **  **  **  **    **   **     **    ****    **       
 **  **  **  **    **   ********      **     ******   
 **  **  **  *********  **     **     **     **       
 **  **  **        **   **     **     **     **       
  ***  ***         **   ********      **     **       
This forum powered by Phorum.