HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING!!!! NOW!!!! At Least SEVEN AMERICANS: DEAD After "MASS SHOOTING" At The CHESAPEAKE, VA "WAL-MART" STORE !!! !!!! !!!
Date: November 23, 2022 07:16AM

At Least SEVEN AMERICANS: DEAD After "MASS SHOOTING" At The CHESAPEAKE, VA "WAL-MART" STORE !!! !!!! !!!

Walmart.jpeg

"RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!!

"Hunter Biden" is THE FIRST SON of a So-Called "SITTING U.S. PRESIDENT" To Be CONVICTED Of FEDERAL GUN CHARGES !!!!!!!!!!!
"Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !! "Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFLATION UNDER "Joe Biden"
GAS PRICES HAVE DOUBLED!!!!!!
Rental cars +43% over last Sept
Used cars 24%
Bacon 19%
Hotels 18%
Beef 18%
Pork 13%
Eggs 13%
TVs 13%
Kids' shoes 12%
Furniture 11%
New cars 9%
Chicken 8%
Apples 8%
Restaurant prices: 5%
Electricity 5%

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" Has FAILED AMERICA:

1) AFGHANISTAN (You Saw What Happened!!!)

2) ECONOMY (LOOK!!! Inflation!!!)

3) SOUTHERN BORDER ( WE Are "BEING OVERRUN"!!!)

4) GAS PRICES Have "DOUBLED" !!!!!

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" is An EMBARRASSMENT to OUR NATION !!!

Let's WORK TOGETHER To IMPEACH "Joe Biden" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be Eligible to Register to Vote in Virginia a Person must:
*Be a resident of Virginia (a person who has come to Virginia for temporary purposes and intends to return to another state is not considered a resident for voting purposes).
*Be a U. S. Citizen.
*Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be eighteen years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).
*Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.
*Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
*If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING!!!! NOW!!!! At Least SEVEN AMERICANS: DEAD After "MASS SHOOTING" At The CHESAPEAKE, VA "WAL-MART" STORE !!! !!!! !!!
Date: November 23, 2022 07:17AM

71upiy.jpg

Re: BREAKING!!!! NOW!!!! At Least SEVEN AMERICANS: DEAD After "MASS SHOOTING" At The CHESAPEAKE, VA "WAL-MART" STORE !!! !!!! !!!
Posted by: gun nuts & Donald Trump ()
Date: November 23, 2022 07:59AM

Well hopefully the victims are trumptards, they seem to love all these crazy gun nut people, it’s only right that they bear the brunt of their acts.

Posted by: ^ Your A Very Sick POS ()
Date: November 23, 2022 03:10PM

That's as strongly as I can put it , your scathing obscene hate of innocent voters and president Trump , who you simply did not have to vote for overrules any good in your body, it is only by the grace of God perverted souls like yours are always the first to go to hell by your own filthy lifestyle

I would say the same thing to those who used president Biden's supporters in your insane hate rant

YOUR VERY SICK SEEK HELP FAST BEFORE YOU SELF DESTROY YOURSELF

TRUTH

Posted by: Nog Knower ()
Date: November 23, 2022 03:46PM

Poor Biden and the woketards are finding it difficult to hang Whites as being terrorist as these latest mass shootings are being done by the non binary sexually confused and a nog busting caps on other nogs. This latest shooting will disappear down the old memory hole as fast as weekend shootings in Chicago.

Posted by: Nog knower ()
Date: November 23, 2022 03:50PM

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: November 23, 2022 06:20PM

Just nigger on nigger crime. The world has moved on.

Posted by: Covid Lies. ()
Date: November 23, 2022 08:38PM

We’re they purebloods or vaxtards?

Posted by: How about this ()
Date: November 25, 2022 08:42AM

^ Your A Very Sick POS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's as strongly as I can put it , your scathing
> obscene hate of innocent voters and president
> Trump , who you simply did not have to vote for
> overrules any good in your body, it is only by the
> grace of God perverted souls like yours are always
> the first to go to hell by your own filthy
> lifestyle
>
> I would say the same thing to those who used
> president Biden's supporters in your insane hate
> rant
>
> YOUR VERY SICK SEEK HELP FAST BEFORE YOU SELF
> DESTROY YOURSELF
>
> TRUTH

I hope all the victims were gun nuts who vote against any politician who wants to address gun with more than thoughts and prayers

Posted by: gaydar operator ()
Date: November 25, 2022 10:22AM

How about this Wrote:
> ^ Your A Very Sick POS Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That's as strongly as I can put it , your
> scathing
> > obscene hate of innocent voters and president
> > Trump , who you simply did not have to vote for
> > overrules any good in your body, it is only by
> the
> > grace of God perverted souls like yours are
> always
> > the first to go to hell by your own filthy
> > lifestyle
> >
> > I would say the same thing to those who used
> > president Biden's supporters in your insane
> hate
> > rant
> >
> > YOUR VERY SICK SEEK HELP FAST BEFORE YOU SELF
> > DESTROY YOURSELF
> >
> > TRUTH
>
> I hope all the victims were gun nuts who vote
> against any politician who wants to address gun
> with more than thoughts and prayers

They were actually libtards like you that are scared of guns.

Posted by: shooter was a Christ-tard! ()
Date: November 25, 2022 12:14PM

So, the shooter left a "Death note" on his phone. Turns out he was a Christian. Fucking Christians are always killing people.

Posted by: Shooter Bought GUN THE SAME DAY ()
Date: November 25, 2022 02:09PM

Legally after a Democrat required background check

Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: November 25, 2022 02:11PM

Shooter Bought GUN THE SAME DAY Wrote:
> Legally after a Democrat required background check

Who sold a nigger a gun?

Posted by: Bleeding Heart Liberal ()
Date: November 25, 2022 02:14PM

Well we will have to ban guns from all the lawful Americans then , to hell with constitutional rights they never stopped us before from trashing the constitution to get our way

Posted by: There Two Types People In Life ()
Date: November 25, 2022 02:34PM

There's the strong who stand up to criminals who will send them to prison to serve long hard time or be executed for the worst of the worst murders , these people belive in the right to self defense as all life has its natural defenses and no life gives its own willing to predators , humans have minds to chose armed self defense or not with the wise choosing to live not die at the hands of the criminals leaving their family's to morn forever

Then there are the weak who can't not stand to see criminals punished who support criminals forgetting their victims as soon as their blood has dried at the crime scene, these weak minds are more often the liberal minds who have been sheltered or are mothers fathers sisters of brothers of the criminals themselves who want them to get the lowest easy sentances they can get

These are the liberal mental weaklings who support banning guns unconstitutionally because they are too cowardly to defend themselves plus their coddled thugs who they put on pestestals as mostly harmless who are larger stonger and younger then others who prey on people smaller or physical weaker but mentally stronger or older then they are with the thugs using their bodies as weapons of death or injury that the others must be forced to use deadly force to save their lives when attacked by the thugs all together joined by drug smoking well off liberal elites whoese white privlidge gave them easy access to college and well paying jobs that daddys money bought them who live sheltered protected lives in " good " mostly white high income areas as the weakest most hypocritical people on this planet earth who protect and hold high the vicious thugs and criminals with a passion that will not end

Posted by: 3 Foot Tall 75 Pound Female Midget. ()
Date: November 25, 2022 02:43PM

Ya it's true big thugs like to beat me for cash or may rape me , that's why I always carry a Bond Arms 45 410 double barrel snake eyes derringer so if I'm attacked by leftist thugs bent on rape killing me I can whip it out fast , holding it straight out in front of me to blast kneecaps flat off real quick which can stop their criminal good feelings party real fast

Posted by: Bright Eyes ()
Date: November 25, 2022 02:57PM

I like female midgets meet me on a secluded Fairfax Park trail at 430 right before it gets dark , come unarmed as guns are not allowed for a nice walk

Posted by: You Can Trust Me ()
Date: November 25, 2022 02:59PM

I'll be there too ' our secret code meeting word will be " I'm from Fairfax Underground"

Posted by: OH I Hope ! ()
Date: November 25, 2022 03:01PM

You like my wierd face tats piercings and nose ring , bring money to party I don't have any

Posted by: @ so typical ()
Date: November 25, 2022 03:08PM

The shooter was a fucking Christian.

Posted by: Yu Nah Mee ()
Date: November 25, 2022 04:35PM

OH I Hope ! Wrote:
> You like my wierd face tats piercings and nose
> ring , bring money to party I don't have any

No weird face tats.

Nipple piercings OK. Think Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl.

What's wrong with going Dutch?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.