HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
J6er MAGA Trumper Lady Who Stole Pelosis Laptop and Tried to Sell it To Russia Convicted
Posted by: Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up! ()
Date: November 22, 2022 09:11AM

A Pennsylvania woman linked to the far-right “Groyper” extremist movement was convicted Monday of several federal charges after prosecutors said she was part of a group that stormed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Riley June Williams was found guilty of six federal counts, including civil disorder. But the jury deadlocked on two other charges, including “aiding and abetting the theft” of a laptop that was stolen from Pelosi’s office suite during the insurrection. The jury also failed to reach a unanimous verdict on whether Williams obstructed an official proceeding.

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson ordered Williams be taken into custody after the jury delivered its verdict.

Williams joined a mob’s attack on the Capitol after attending the “Stop the Steal” rally, where then-President Donald Trump addressed thousands of supporters earlier that day. Entering Pelosi’s office, she found a laptop on a table and told another rioter, “Dude, put on gloves,” before someone with a black gloved hand removed the computer, according to prosecutors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: J6er MAGA Trumper Lady Who Stole Pelosis Laptop and Tried to Sell it To Russia Convicted
Posted by: Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! ()
Date: November 22, 2022 09:26AM

My nigger slaves will not put their massive amazing meat poles in a woman's ass, so we're going to have to figure something else out for this one.

Re: J6er MAGA Trumper Lady Who Stole Pelosis Laptop and Tried to Sell it To Russia Convicted
Date: November 22, 2022 09:31AM

Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My nigger slaves will not put their massive
> amazing meat poles in a woman's ass, so we're
> going to have to figure something else out for
> this one.

You're only fooling yourself with the fake name posts.

Posted by: We Hang Traitors! ()
Date: November 22, 2022 10:49AM

I know what I would like.

Date: November 22, 2022 12:36PM

I can't believe someone keeps coming here imitating me. What a dick. I hate Trumpers and faggots but I'm a slave to the nog cock. I'm sure it's some Trumper faggot just mad because me and my boys are ruining their friends pretty little asses in jail.

I'll post more Trumptards going to jail very soon.

Posted by: Lock him up! Lock him up! ()
Date: November 22, 2022 01:01PM

Ok,Ok, I admit it. I want to lick Trump's crusty asshole with my tongue. There I said it!

Posted by: Traitors ()
Date: November 22, 2022 09:20PM

Trumpers selling secrets to Russian... nothing new here.

Date: November 22, 2022 09:32PM

I masturbate to pictures of Donald Trump Jr. I want him to ride my gaping manpussy hard!

Posted by: J Plower ()
Date: November 23, 2022 09:26AM

Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I masturbate to pictures of Donald Trump Jr. I
> want him to ride my gaping manpussy hard!

The fake Lock Him Up poster sure doesn't have any life or creative ideas.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.