HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What Happened In Idaho Where Four Students Are Dead Killed By A Killer Armed With A Silent Knife
Posted by: They Were Asleep When Killed ()
Date: November 20, 2022 06:49PM

Fox just broadcast a long report from Idaho police where police have chased down many leads in the horrific murders of 4 young college students 3 young beautiful women and one young man whom photos can describe as Caucasian of race

Fox reports that people now are sleeping armed with firearms that Idaho constitutionally allows where as some totally Democrat controled states supress the 2nd amendment and will not allow leaving people at the whims of crazed killers

Was it the work of a communist jealous of the students ability to go to college , a communist who wanted free college but could not get it free

Or was it someone with military experience using a WW2 Korea Vietnam style US Marines KABAR fighting knife shown to the public not long by media after this terrible mass killing occurred but why unless he was involved in a love affair with one or more of those dead

Or was it a killer clown type of heinous murderer who killed for the fun of it , which would be like the Las Vegas outdoor concert mass shooter seems to have done as well as the red headed joker in the Colorado Batman theater massacure

Until solved this case will be a major mystery which will gain notoriety the longer the case remains unsolved

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Happened In Idaho Where Four Students Are Dead Killed By A Killer Armed With A Silent Knife
Posted by: bdc ()
Date: November 20, 2022 06:52PM

sounds like they were stabbed...don't know I dont read that about that shit anymore

Re: What Happened In Idaho Where Four Students Are Dead Killed By A Killer Armed With A Silent Knife
Posted by: Not a Lot of Details ()
Date: November 20, 2022 07:00PM

News article doesn't have a lot of details ....

https://idahonews.com/news/local/new-details-released-on-ui-investigation

Posted by: Barney Fife, on the case ()
Date: November 20, 2022 07:12PM

The morning that happened, the dumbass Mayberry-style police said, "There is no danger." Then two days later, they said, " . . . well, on the other hand, there is someone roaming around who murdered four people in their sleep the other night . . . "

Posted by: drev ()
Date: November 20, 2022 07:26PM

Elmo killed em.

Posted by: Campus Cops r Us ()
Date: November 20, 2022 07:31PM

the venue of the crime is under jurisdiction of the Campus Police Dept. They'll figure out what happened you can bet on that.

Posted by: Scary Is What Is Is ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:14AM

Very creepy to me . I would be feeling much safer sleeping with a powerful gun near me that I could grab in a second maybe right under my pillow a big magnum 44 revolver like Dirty Harry had that can blow someone away really good , semi autos scare me especially locked and loaded 45's and Glocks .

I bet gun sales are better now then Joe Biden being president as sales man in chief of guns

Posted by: Bleeding Hearted Liberal ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:20AM

Your a sick coward to want a gun just because some crazy maniac is running around on the loose who knows how to kill people silently with very sharp large knife right by where you live in a obvious flimsy trailer with easily jimmied open doors with only a credit card

Im brave I live in a secret heavy armed guarded and gated private community , you should try it and while your at it get rid of that smoggy 1983 Toyota and buy a brand new electric Tesla like mine

Posted by: zed ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:24AM

Scary Is What Is Is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very creepy to me . I would be feeling much safer
> sleeping with a powerful gun near me that I could
> grab in a second maybe right under my pillow a big
> magnum 44 revolver like Dirty Harry had that can
> blow someone away really good , semi autos scare
> me especially locked and loaded 45's and Glocks .
>
> I bet gun sales are better now then Joe Biden
> being president as sales man in chief of guns

You think you're just going to pop up from a deep sleep and accurately lay down artillery fire accurately on a bad guy?If someone wants to kill you and you don't know that they want to then they have the upper hand.

Posted by: 4 Killed In Their Sleep ! ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:34AM

This is a very dangerous cold blooded killer who knows how to use a knife, lets hope this is not the beginning of serial killings out west as who knows where the killer is from or why they did what they did this to these innocent young people

It could have been a woman too as most people will think its a man trained in using such a big knife so police must keep that in mind

Posted by: Walli ()
Date: November 21, 2022 02:24AM

First of all how did the the murderer get into the house ,was forced entry present or something left open possibly on purpose or was it a surreptitous entry with no trace involved that FBI forensic crime technicians can determine by examination of the locks and or latches and very small forced entry marks on doors or windows or sliding glass doors

The police know this and have obviously searched for tire tracks or footprints to make evidence casts , also the reported locations in the home plus that some were not harmed points to one who had knowledge of the home and where the victims slept

The question is the motive , the person who commited this henious crime displayed hate toward the victims to kill them in such a cold blooded way , was this hate due to romance or a jilted lover but if so why take it out on all of the victims
So there had to be a grudge present

So I think it was someone they knew , who knew the layout of the home with a cold heart a grudge , with reason and desire to commit such a horrible crime that must be solved and I belive it will be

Posted by: Ges ()
Date: November 21, 2022 02:31AM

Who cares?it doesn’t really matter does it?

Date: November 21, 2022 02:35AM

One more very important thing , these victimes must not have had a gun , and the killer knew that which emboldened the killer to strike who had to also have knowlege of how to use the knife which may have been researched on the internet or by personal experience in the military as posted above or in martial arts or street fighting or as a hunter or butcher which the sadistic killer was

Date: November 21, 2022 02:37AM

I care I want the person who did caught quickly and brought to the bar of Justice

We don't need a Jack The Ripper story haunting America we have enough problems with violent crime as it is

Posted by: Bvb ()
Date: November 21, 2022 02:44AM

No one ever cared,neither do I now…merry fucking Christmas

Posted by: Need a gun ()
Date: November 24, 2022 05:38PM

It was a stalker with a knife

Posted by: The more you know ()
Date: November 24, 2022 07:07PM

The knife was sharp.

Posted by: BTK ()
Date: November 24, 2022 07:18PM

Of course, there was no forced entry. I was a murder suicide.

Posted by: was you?! ()
Date: November 24, 2022 07:18PM

BTK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Of course, there was no forced entry. I was a
> murder suicide.

You was!?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.