HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I condemn the shooting in Colorado but going forward, maybe the LGBT community should consider not being so provocative, particularly having drag queens singing "Wet Ass Pussy" and waving rubber dildos around toddlers. That's just going to piss people of
Posted by: Let's think a minute ()
Date: November 20, 2022 11:14AM

Am I right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I condemn the shooting in Colorado but going forward, maybe the LGBT community should consider not being so provocative, particularly having drag queens singing "Wet Ass Pussy" and waving rubber dildos around toddlers. That's just going to piss peopl
Posted by: Duly noted. ()
Date: November 20, 2022 11:18AM

Duly noted.

Re: I condemn the shooting in Colorado but going forward, maybe the LGBT community should consider not being so provocative, particularly having drag queens singing "Wet Ass Pussy" and waving rubber dildos around toddlers. That's just going to piss peopl
Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: November 20, 2022 11:24AM

Most certainly are correct sir. Fucking faggots have destroyed America. More should be killed.

Posted by: _Tarlton_ ()
Date: November 20, 2022 11:32AM

Maybe people wouldn’t hate the gays as much if they weren’t trying to groom kids or proselytize the gay lifestyle to normal people.

Posted by: Truth hurtz ()
Date: November 20, 2022 11:42AM

_Tarlton_ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe people wouldn’t hate the gays as much if
> they weren’t trying to groom kids or proselytize
> the gay lifestyle to normal people.

Maybe the hatred for faggots would be way less if the vast majority of faggots weren't pedophiles and child molesters...

Posted by: Sick Society ()
Date: November 20, 2022 12:06PM

They say a fish rots from the head. Biden's alleged showering with his daughter and molestations of little girls green lighted the dark forces of debauchery, degeneracy and sexual dysfunction. Colorado is a manifestation of the law of equal but opposite reaction.

Posted by: Wwe ()
Date: November 20, 2022 12:21PM

We should all want to protect the young and the weak, mentally challenged the innocent, targeting the innocent, and well we can say the trannies are innocent in their actions around the young..but it’s all BULLSHIT

Anyone being disrespectful or perverted or anything like that, you get what you get.

We should all want to protect the young and the weak, mentally challenged the innocent, targeting the innocent, and well we can say the trannies are innocent in their actions around the young..but it’s all BULLSHIT

Anyone being disrespectful or perverted or anything like that, you get what you get.

Date: November 20, 2022 12:22PM

Posted by: CNN Producer ()
Date: November 20, 2022 12:46PM

We are still trying to determine if the shooter was a faggot.

If he is a faggot, we will cover this vaguely for a few hours and then move on. If he was not a faggot, we will declare this a hate crime and spend the next two weeks pounding faggotry on our viewers 24/7.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.