HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Xiden Biden Eco, 22,000% inflated: Shut phones off, NO DISCOUNTS on new phones YET, Clinton V-chips, ...
Posted by: Uncle Sam 101C ()
Date: November 18, 2022 07:32PM

(for stupid millenials - Bill Clinton got on TV told USA "all handsets must have chinese V-chips starting today". USA telecom workers warned he was an evil man putting china in power)

Cell phone prices went from $600 (iPhone 1 release) to $650 (iPhone 6 release) to $1,200 (Galaxy last year of OBAMA)

They kept prices high by "deleting old phones - trashing them" - yet consumers already paid for these dearly

So my phone was shut off months ago. NO SALES SINCE THEN EXCEPT ON CHINESE PHONES (who if you think so or not get debt compensated if a customer takes a phone: it's an attack on Apple and Google the big phone shut-off and $120 MotoG phones are).

But Apple is big "in on it" (at&t too), petitioned congress to allow them to SHUT OFF PHONES BY MODEL not by connect-ability, allowing them to choose when customers were forced to upgrade to a new chinese made phone.

I personally have made a call using $0.10 on a payphone when younger. I remember the "un-conscionable switch to $0.25 a call" people complained about as inflation.

Say I BUY A $600 CHEAP CELL, pay $15 or $25 month. I make about 1 call a month and several texts a month* mostly due to broken websites demanding I dual auth.

That's $15 to $22 a call. 22,000% inflated. As to my usage. For a Google Pixel*. (samsung no way all chinese. Apple slightly different)

So google has only customers angry software is all broken: because they and samsung ubuntu microsoft attacked linux to be DOMINANT so that nobody could build an OS or software - also deleted all the 32bit software. AS A RESULT ANDROID GOOGLE APPS, CHECK ANY, VERY FEW GAMES (rpg, and ones had are from malware asian companies in the ring), AND ALL THE PRACTICAL APPS ARE BROKEN. COMPLAINTS LONG LISTED "upgrade broke no longer works". "this app would be good if it did anything like it said it was going to"

IT'S A DUMB FUCKING PHONE NOT SMART** (except apple)

*texts are worth nothing to today's machinery: $0.10 a text is too high

AND REMEMBER CLINTON V-CHIP and in fairfax operated by Quest (mexican army / mexican intelligence agency). THOSE ARE ALL CHINESE and so are the Cisco at&t verizon bell and many others. No deal china. Fuck you.

------------------------------------

(ok apple is smart but it's shell is written by a russian or not disclosed source, apps are expensive, calls are insanely expensive. it is smart not very smart. and ipad - can't compile on it despite customers have been wondering why for a decade - could but won't?)

(as a game unit PS4 Xbox PC are far better for price unless mobility gaming is ... "something you have cash for and really want to blow")

=================================
it's still 22,000% inflated as a phone and ...

(only apple has a "smart phone" and when i'm not in the money ring: i'm not paying. neither are they: microsoft crashed in 2000 linux was taking over becaseu BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH - but the GOVERNMENT BAILED THEM OUT. bill gates that fucking asshole is in a mansion on goverment money after intently causing Windows to be chinese friendly more than USA friendly (hardware) and tanking the company until it failed in the real marketplace)

still no phone is Made in USA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Xiden Biden Eco, 22,000% inflated: Shut phones off, NO DISCOUNTS on new phones YET, Clinton V-chips, ...
Posted by: 3whgh534 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 07:34PM

i will NOT buy a phone until one american maker puts one on a good sale since the great shutoff, personally

THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKELY while Biden is in office - as they are "making older models" (like 12 pro) unsold on their websites (so they don't compete with new models on price is why)

(Motorola obama sold to chinese - chiense phones using american brand label - NOT)

Re: Xiden Biden Eco, 22,000% inflated: Shut phones off, NO DISCOUNTS on new phones YET, Clinton V-chips, ...
Posted by: 32hbrh5r3 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 07:34PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3wgh54 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 07:36PM

571.jpg

the 5 cent slot i believe was to add nickels for long distance. couldn't make a call for 5 cent anytime i can remember

i'm sure anyone older would dis-agree!

Posted by: tj,m5 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 07:45PM

I remember when flip-phones became on the market. Like "NIKE SHOES" (at the time an excellent USA product) not long after lots of HS kids had them and treated them like crap. (was NOT when I was in HS - was a bit after - but driving by to get to work i'd see kids flipping them around - many of them flaunting them)

at first schools didn't allow them

I WAS TERRIFIED TO LEARN i wasn't getting paid enough to pay rent much less rent and food and these FAIRFAX COUNTY GOVERNMENT WORKER CHILDREN were carrying around EXPENSIVE new technology AS A TOY and parents were paying $500 to $1,000 month in telephone bills NOT including internet (internet was same price then as now - only COX CABLE made it far worse they ripped off old people on inet sales - i my parents which ends up being out of my inheritance/lineage loss of lineage you can say).

$1,000 A MONTH PEOPLE WHERE WHINING AND BRAGGING ABOUT PAYING PER MONTH ON PHONE

That was 2x as much as others paid for rent 1980's' early 1990's. It was clinton the devil at work.

I though they were evil, speaking like devils using so much money on imports they were using for bullshit while others were homeless and needed work tools.

and i'm still unsure that's not the case today: 22,000% interest it is (to me) and while there are $120 crap phones - they are for breeding chinese not americans - they don't employ here and attack our electronics continually

today i will say - cell phones were evil during Bill Clinton and evil today still

Posted by: 5jk75 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 07:53PM

Let's put this into perspective again...

While in NY City niggers were killing over a pair of Nike sneakers... And mechanics had not enough tools to do repairs...

Fairfax County Gov workers were giving their HS kids their "old phones as kick around phones" and buying new ones and paying $1,000 a month telephone and bragging about it. All which they knew was Clinton fueling chinese industry while laying off USA telcom workers too. And buying asian cars they were.

IT'S INFAMOUS - IT'S THE DEMOCRAT CLINTON LEGACY - AND THEY SHOULD ROT IN HELL FOR DOING IT

Posted by: 5jk75 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 07:58PM

AT THE SAME TIME THE BASTARDS WERE ATTACKING THEIR OWN USA WORK FORCE ...

Putting their kids in gov jobs (nepatism) that competed with private industry UNFAIRLY.

BUT THEN THEY PUSHED THE NUCLEAR BUTTON ALSO ...

THEY BROUGHT IN ILLEGAL ALIENS TO DO LABOR THAT ONLY APPRENTICED, JOURNEYED, MASTER WERE ALLOWED TO DO (trained people who waited in line legally for jobs)

qualified Americans were being layed off and replaced with hardly paid illegal aliens

THEN ALSO THEY STOPPED PAYING ILLEGAL ALIENS - and began using the FOOD STAMP and HUD program to fund paying illegal aliens

it's wasn't it isn't double dipping as was the accusation in Clinton days: not even quadruple dipping as they began saying in clinton 2nd term

22,000% increase and the destruction of the USA is "what is paying democrats"

IN OTHER WORDS - THEY ARE CRIMINALS WHO COUNTERFEIT - which is illegal

Posted by: 3gh54 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 08:10PM

If I asked you for $0.10 in 198x to make a call you'd probably give it to me if I acted nice and apologizing**

TODAY, MY REAL COST (not fake) IS BETWEEN $15 AND $15 PER CALL.

IF I CAME UP AND ASKED YOU FOR $20 TO MAKE A PHONE CALL - I WOULD ASSUME YOU'D CALL THE POLICE - BECAUSE I WOULD

**After all there was little candy you could get for $0.10 back then, even a small candybar would be more. Gum maybe.

Posted by: 4hn4 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 08:34PM

GettyImages-108559112-1000x744.jpg

Nothing made Clinton.gov live large spenders feel sympath or moral debt nor even feel hypocrisy in court. Outsourcing and de-regulation of inflation were "money streams" to them.

8b9918280e04188abc17f27efc09391188c6e7b1

Not even the softest least authoritive gestures about minding staying within one's own means and not into others, would bring sense to them.

Posted by: 3wt3h534 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 09:12PM

Infact - DEMOCRAT NEWS (snl too?) took a policy of MOCKING GEORGE CARLYN ON THEIR SHOWS. And i would guess it would be clinton + chinese who wanted him "quieted".

News mocked he was a communist (he is a staunch American, they are the communists we all know now). They said he a weak man and asking for the absurd, a bad commedian, all inferring he was beggar that shouldn't be popular on TV.

Posted by: wrhjk64 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 09:20PM

oldfashioned-telephone-booth-manhattan-n

Posted by: ehm ()
Date: November 18, 2022 09:21PM

I of course remember when there wasn't color tv nor color photos (they were "new" and not available mostly)

Posted by: 3wrghhj534 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 09:36PM

(note: Color TV didn't prevent B&W tv from working. Kodak didn't stop developing B&W film when color film came out)

Posted by: 3j54 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 09:52PM

Ifact - Maryland WTOP(tokyo rose) attacked the Pope during Clinton not before

and began doing so until during obama they did it almost DAILY

then also began attacking the Boy Scouts (or Girl) and then Statues

Soon the Capitol would be surrounded by Marylnd "para military forces" (led by the generals OBAMA didn't shoot - he shot 12)

Posted by: rhgnj5r3 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 10:14PM

Now, in the 80's people made many calls a day. stores schools friends.

I had many friends. My (parent un-named) was the JEALOUS TYPE. Despite having a "free local calls plan" (even the poor had phones back 1980's - perhaps not college kids not living at home or total alcoholics. all the kids you knew did no kid didn't, ok)

my (parent) would STOP ME 1 MINUTE after a friend called and harass me saying her friend was about to call or i was holding up the line. 1 minute. not sometimes every damn last time so that my friends felt impeded also.

SO I WAS BADLY POISONED BEFORE END OF HS, friends couldn't understand my lapse in connect and college on poison recovery - i had even less time. thinking it necessary to be some good to the public to prepare for legitimate employment. My friends had work (healthy) and weren't too much into college at all. Wanted to talk meet and all. And were put off by my put-offs. My professors were demanding.

I HAD NO CLUE THE MOTHER FUCKERS GOV WORKERS WERE GOING TO THROW AWAY ALL MY EFFORT HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS

THAT I LOST WHAT I HAD OVER THEIR TRAITORISM - DOING ALL THAT FOR NOTHING

I WANT TO STRANGLE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

Posted by: 3ghh53 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:01AM

can i have $20 stranger? need to make a phonecall to get a ride.

Posted by: 3gh3 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:03AM

3ghh53 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can i have $20 stranger? need to make a phonecall
> to get a ride.

are you stupid? have $20 no? the cab will take you close to your home block for $20 !!!

Posted by: 3ghg34 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:03AM

3gh3 Wrote:
> 3ghh53 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > can i have $20 stranger? need to make a
> phonecall
> > to get a ride.
>
> are you stupid? have $20 no? the cab will take
> you close to your home block for $20 !!!

NOT TRUE. THE CAB COMPANY NOW USES TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION to verify cab calls!

Posted by: 3ghb5r3 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:39PM

Posted by: 3ghh53 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:41PM

BrotherSpareDime.jpg
WHO DID this?

MY INFORMATION SAYS JOE BIDEN'S GREAT GRANDFATHER was in NY,NY doing shaky insider trades and cause the great depression !!

Posted by: 3ghg3 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:44PM

17RDP_BROTHER_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg?qual CELL PHONE BILL 2025

(the number is taken from a book about corruption)

Posted by: gt2w3h34 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:47PM

3ghg34 Wrote:
> 3gh3 Wrote:
> -----
> > 3ghh53 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > can i have $20 stranger? need to make a
> > phonecall
> > > to get a ride.
> >
> > are you stupid? have $20 no? the cab will
> take
> > you close to your home block for $20 !!!
>
> NOT TRUE. THE CAB COMPANY NOW USES TWO-FACTOR
> AUTHENTICATION to verify cab calls!

two factor authentication is supported 64bit until 2023 only

thee factor 128bit will take over in 2024

Posted by: j44j6 ()
Date: November 26, 2022 08:47PM

Posted by: 2ghg42 ()
Date: December 01, 2022 02:14AM

Posted by: Here is what you requested ()
Date: December 01, 2022 03:04AM

jew-hating fat gay twink takes it up his slack ass
file.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Posted by: 4gh53 ()
Date: December 03, 2022 03:50PM

Posted by: gbn3tr ()
Date: December 12, 2022 11:56PM

Posted by: g3j6j6 ()
Date: December 19, 2022 02:03PM

Posted by: e34hhh ()
Date: December 20, 2022 03:37PM

Posted by: CORRECTION ()
Date: January 04, 2023 07:15PM

Apple and Google / Android and others (incl small makers like Motorola) did that.

Samsung (maybe few other) DID NOT:

* they still make new 4G used in other countries LOW END models

* they still make a LOW END model for USA market which IF BOUGHT USED, is quite affordable

you have to shop allot to find all that out, however

Posted by: CORRECTION ()
Date: January 04, 2023 07:16PM

HOWEVER

MOST OF THE COST IS IN DATA PLAN

the money spent "to enable gaming or what" is just insane. costs more than a new phone PER YEAR on lowest cost data plan

i've never had a data plan. absolutely insane costs (in addition to internet costs i'm obviously already paying)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.