HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Thanks to DEMOCRAT HACKING nobody believes ANY election results. The EMAIL ELECTIONS.
Posted by: drop dead democrats 98923 ()
Date: November 10, 2022 02:09PM

WHO IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING BUT SUE AND IGNORE a government who's claim to $$$$$ living large, affording to fuck and have kids: is a history of email cheating and insider actions and nepatism?

You can email me your thoughts. My iPhone5 has been disabled by chinese software attackers I have no phone.

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thanks to DEMOCRAT HACKING nobody believes ANY election results. The EMAIL ELECTIONS.
Posted by: 3hb45 ()
Date: November 10, 2022 02:10PM

little red riding hood

Re: Thanks to DEMOCRAT HACKING nobody believes ANY election results. The EMAIL ELECTIONS.
Posted by: You are a victim ()
Date: November 10, 2022 02:13PM

drop dead democrats 98923 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WHO IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING BUT SUE AND IGNORE a
> government who's claim to $$$$$ living large,
> affording to fuck and have kids: is a history of
> email cheating and insider actions and nepatism?
>
> You can email me your thoughts. My iPhone5 has
> been disabled by chinese software attackers I have
> no phone.
>
> DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

And, if I were you, I'd stop announcing it. Once they know you are a sucker, they never ease up. You are fucked.

Posted by: 3rhg ()
Date: November 11, 2022 05:36PM

Posted by: Bow your head & pray faggot ()
Date: November 11, 2022 05:48PM

You must forsake all others.
You must accept Donald J Christ as your Lord and Savior."

The Don is my shepherd, I want nothing else.

He makes me lie down with green hookers,

He leads me beside golden showers,

He refreshes my soul brother,

He guides me along the ragged edge of truth for his name's sake

Even tho I walk thru the scary libtard hood,

I fear no hoodlums cuz the Don is with me;

My gat and my shiv they comfort me.

You throw me under the libtard bus.

You christen me with cum;

I pee my pants

For sure you hook me up for the rest of my life,

And I will live in Mara Lago forever.

Amen

Posted by: 34h53 ()
Date: November 13, 2022 10:53PM

Posted by: Trump - notorious liar ()
Date: November 13, 2022 11:10PM

Most of your fellow citizens trust in the election process. Just because you belong to the Cult of Trump and choose to believe a notorious liar (Dear Leader Donald J. Trump) instead of the facts, that doesn't make your statement true.

Posted by: hn35j ()
Date: November 14, 2022 07:23PM

Posted by: rhr3h ()
Date: November 14, 2022 07:25PM

Posted by: 3rh35 ()
Date: November 14, 2022 08:18PM

Posted by: Observer of The Shit ()
Date: November 14, 2022 08:27PM

terrible-huh.gif

Posted by: 2whgh32 ()
Date: November 14, 2022 08:51PM

Posted by: hgh5r3 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 07:13PM

a frenchman could hack cisco routers and change the usa election

it's called V.Bis and it's grown large and "has unlimited ability to foreigners in usa companies wanting calls to be altered". and everything is digital: even voice

Posted by: 3hgh35 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:00AM

Posted by: htnj46 ()
Date: November 26, 2022 08:48PM

l

Posted by: kjjjll ()
Date: December 19, 2022 02:06PM

Posted by: Ted Berry ()
Date: March 02, 2023 11:40PM

This is a serious concern, and it is important that we take steps to ensure the security and integrity of our election systems. We must ensure that our elections are secure and that the results are accurate and reliable. This means implementing security measures to protect our voting systems from hackers, such as implementing strong authentication, encryption, and access control measures.

The site is easy to navigate and they have a wide selection of products. The prices are competitive and the customer service is excellent. The delivery times are fast and the products are always well packaged. I would definitely recommend this darknet site to anyone looking to buy items online.

click here https://tor.wiki.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.