HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What are you magatards gonna do now that your dreams have been crushed? You are all a bunch of sad sack cocksuckers!
Posted by: Political Observer ()
Date: November 08, 2022 10:35PM

Fuck each and every one of you America-hating piss-punks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What are you magatards gonna do now that your dreams have been crushed? You are all a bunch of sad sack cocksuckers!
Posted by: Ok libtard ()
Date: November 08, 2022 10:42PM

Don’t get ahead of yourself, the night isn’t over. Democrats must like high inflation, recession and crime. That means you hate America. Fuck you back.

Re: What are you magatards gonna do now that your dreams have been crushed? You are all a bunch of sad sack cocksuckers!
Posted by: guys ()
Date: November 08, 2022 10:43PM

quit trying to fuck each other

Posted by: Impossibility ()
Date: November 08, 2022 10:52PM

It is impossible for a libtard to fuck you. They have limp penises

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: November 09, 2022 08:22AM

The GOP got the House, which means the IRS agents get defunded and many of the libtards "new laws" can't go forward because they don't get funded. I know you libtards are short on civics knowledge, so just celebrate today like things are wonderful. LMFAO!!!!!

Posted by: Fucking Frank ()
Date: November 09, 2022 08:36AM

Frank Fucker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The GOP got the House, which means the IRS agents
> get defunded and many of the libtards "new laws"
> can't go forward because they don't get funded. I
> know you libtards are short on civics knowledge,
> so just celebrate today like things are wonderful.
> LMFAO!!!!!

How are you celebrating

Posted by: Frank is fucked ()
Date: November 09, 2022 10:34AM

Frank Fucker Wrote:
> The GOP got the House, which means the IRS agents
> get defunded and many of the libtards "new laws"
> can't go forward because they don't get funded. I
> know you libtards are short on civics knowledge,
> so just celebrate today like things are wonderful.
> LMFAO!!!!!

Money is already appropriated. Even if you could get a defund bill through the Senate, which looks highly unlikely, you'd never get it by Biden's veto pen.

Civics, indeed.

Posted by: Ske ()
Date: November 09, 2022 10:51AM

Frank is fucked Wrote:
> Frank Fucker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The GOP got the House, which means the IRS
> agents
> > get defunded and many of the libtards "new
> laws"
> > can't go forward because they don't get funded.
> I
> > know you libtards are short on civics
> knowledge,
> > so just celebrate today like things are
> wonderful.
> > LMFAO!!!!!
>
> Money is already appropriated. Even if you could
> get a defund bill through the Senate, which looks
> highly unlikely, you'd never get it by Biden's
> veto pen.
>
> Civics, indeed.

ur PA senator can’t even spell civics

Shut up fukn dummy!

Posted by: ,AARPer. ()
Date: November 09, 2022 06:55PM

Political Observer Wrote:
> Fuck each and every one of you America-hating
> piss-punks

Best post of 2022. "Piss-punks" prefect. LOL

Posted by: Crushed to a idiot liberal means ()
Date: November 09, 2022 07:40PM

The GOP needs only a few more seats to control the House while the Democrats have to take at least 21 , you lost the House without it your a neutered political party with a lame duck president you get nothing

Then there's the Senate which will be at least 50/50 and may go 51
/49 once the states get their act together and count all the legal votes

Today JOE Biden tried to put a smilely face on last nights Democrat loses as he lied to the people not spreading goodwill as our president who is supposed to protect all of the American people but as a feeble old Democrat fearmounger and divider spreading lies that the GOP will not be able to cut social security or medicare or pass any abortion bans because they he will veto the imagined bills, all of which are lies spread by Democrats propaganda masters who use real Nazi dirty tricks to spread fear as the GOP has no plan to do any such thing to our older people or to the issue the high court has decided as federally unconstitutional and sent back to the states to allow them under states rights to regulate abortion or not

Posted by: Crushed GOP LOL ()
Date: November 09, 2022 07:42PM

It's the libs who sit in tears watching it all go down the drain for their foolish gasp my feelings are hurt causes

Posted by: RU treated 4 your mental illness ()
Date: November 09, 2022 08:27PM

Haha! It's time to dose up magatard bitch!

Libtards are partying.

Trump's loser stripes are on FULL display and we are all celebrating his demise!

Dream on sad sack cocksucking piss-punk!

Posted by: Desantis 2024 ()
Date: November 09, 2022 08:38PM

Say hello to your next president. Ron Desantis will be a great president. Eat it libtards

Posted by: Ron has a problem ()
Date: November 09, 2022 08:50PM

Desantis 2024 Wrote:
> Say hello to your next president. Ron Desantis
> will be a great president. Eat it libtards

Its' name is Trump. Think about it. Do you actually think Trump is just going step aside in favor of Ron? LMAO. It's going to be a bloodbath, and the losing side is going to sit out the general out of spite.

We will be eating it. Popcorn, that is.

Posted by: Haha! That's a FACT: popcorn! ()
Date: November 09, 2022 09:18PM

You piss-punk magatards hate America so much all you do is bitch and moan

Posted by: Shut up big fukn dummy ()
Date: November 09, 2022 09:24PM

Haha! That's a FACT: popcorn! Wrote:
> You piss-punk magatards hate America so much all
> you do is bitch and moan

I have a hard believing ur a liberal.

I mean there’s like a 80% chance ur bluffing!

Posted by: America to the Piss Punk ()
Date: November 09, 2022 09:31PM

Is a unarmed citizen gun free zone where criminals prey upon the weak whiny piss punks while the secret police state preys on anyone who speaks of real freedom

Posted by: Haha the piss-punks is triggered ()
Date: November 09, 2022 10:25PM

As a piss-punk, you are excessively dramatic.

I think you are a HOMOSEXUAL piss-punk.

This makes sense since you are afraid of guns. You also believe that the invention of bullshit is the exercise of free speech.

May your gay marriage and lifestyle be ever protected by law.

You're so cute!

Posted by: MK4KW ()
Date: November 10, 2022 01:21AM

The Reps. will prob. get the house . It'll be a thin majority, 1 or 2 votes.

The best the Dems. can hope for is a 50-50 split in the Senate with Harris breaking the tie. AZ goes to the Dems. AK & NV go to the Reps. The Reps. have more to work for. If they can get GA, they control Congress. The 3rd party candidate was a Libertarian. They tend to the Right except on abortion & gays. The Libertarians are mostly pro choice & gay friendly.

The elections really aren't about that stuff this time around. When it comes down to it, people vote their purse. We have runaway inflation, high gas prices & you can't buy a new car b|c nobody can get the electronic parts. Everybody but the Dems. blame this on the Dems.

The Reps'. job's easier. Get these POd people to the polls. The Dems'. job's harder. Convince these inds. Walker isn't qualified while playing down any blame anybody tries to put on the Dems. The 2nd part's ESP. hard.

Posted by: You idolize a lying conman ()
Date: November 10, 2022 01:37AM

Ok libtard Wrote:
> Democrats must like high inflation, recession and crime.

I like high inflation, recession and crime a lot more than I like the lying conman and obnoxious dick Donald Trump.

Posted by: Conman who won't ever get votes! ()
Date: November 10, 2022 07:03AM

"Don't forget, I got more votes than Ron DeSanctimonious."

Posted by: 3000fps ()
Date: November 10, 2022 07:46AM

Haha! That's a FACT: popcorn! Wrote:
> You piss-punk magatards hate America so much all
> you do is bitch and moan

We love America! Libs are trying to fundamentally change it those are Obamas words look it up fucktards
Actually we don’t bitch and moan
We have jobs
I personally make over a 1/4 million a year
Only to have democrats take from me to pay for social programs for people who don’t want to work. But I guess your right to murder babies is more important!
The left is always crying he called me by a pronoun I don’t identify as. I know I have penis but I need use the girls bathroom.
Love to meet you somewhere and watch cower in fear because you can’t debate or fight!

The only reason dems win is because the stupid outnumber the people with common fucking sense.

Posted by: 30fpm ()
Date: November 10, 2022 07:56AM

You are a chipmunk fart: you are small, mostly imperceptible and you make no difference, no matter how stinky you are.

Posted by: As long as there are no treaties ()
Date: November 10, 2022 11:28AM

And high court vacancies f it if Dems did get the senate the GOP can't hold up a SCOTUS pick for say a year and a half the people in the middle they need would get pissed at that , for the rest of a election year is one thing they can do that and win same with all the rest of the fed judges

It will be better for the GOP to take it all and pass great bills one after the other for BIDEN to veto that will really piss off the people for 24 and it can be done without getting rid of the filibuster if reasonable Dems come along from red states

But if it does not come and the GOP takes the house the same thing should be done

The senate is supposed to be the confirming body the house the bills body so if Dems start shit in the Senate shut them down with telling the people that but it will be no better then 50/50 so Dems will be contained there more

Hershal Walker will win in Georgia he's a smiling nice guy compared to the far left stiff Cosby looking guy and he goes in as the new underdog , the AMERICAN people love the underdog and Walker will win to take the senate to the GOP becoming a new national folk hero

Posted by: Black Snake Moan ()
Date: November 10, 2022 11:32AM

I would like to run for congress, as one who is envied by all I would win , but I would fall victim to keeping my huge black snake under control and get into trouble and lose the next time round

Posted by: Small White Snake Owner ()
Date: November 10, 2022 11:34AM

We have the same trouble my man when the power goes right to our second head the one we sometimes think with when the eyes become so big

Posted by: I Know What You Mean ()
Date: November 10, 2022 11:37AM

That old case of power making that head swell

Posted by: pushme pullyou ()
Date: November 12, 2022 05:21AM

Hey, I hate republicans too but I am also a big fan of the two party system and the right is so weak these days that it is putting an end to the two party system.

Posted by: Molly Pitcher. ()
Date: July 05, 2023 05:30AM

pushme pullyou Wrote:
> Hey, I hate republicans too but I am also a big
> fan of the two party system and the right is so
> weak these days that it is putting an end to the
> two party system.

It is sad but republicans are so cowardly and weak that they are simply fading away.

Posted by: Grand Ol' "Piss-punks" ()
Date: July 05, 2023 07:43AM

You are correct.

The GOP is a garden society of timid, mewling sycophants.

Reactive, the GOP has no interest in working toward solutions

Posted by: box noodles ()
Date: December 23, 2023 05:59AM

Its over!

Posted by: Bluto ()
Date: December 23, 2023 03:07PM

box noodles Wrote:
> Its over!

Was it OVER when the Germans burned Pearl Harbor?

Posted by: Cock sucka who ()
Date: December 23, 2023 03:13PM

I’m gonna let my son chop his dick off and get pregnant
And suck all the cock he wants

Posted by: UNCLE TOM ()
Date: December 23, 2023 07:04PM

TAke Heart we aways have Democrats to cling to as our crutch

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.