HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Studies show that about 60% of gay men were born gay and the rest of them just got sucked into it
Posted by: Gay studies ()
Date: October 27, 2022 05:07AM

Discuss.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Studies show that about 60% of gay men were born gay and the rest of them just got sucked into it
Posted by: Gay Gus ()
Date: October 27, 2022 05:26AM

You sound cute, sweetie pie.

Re: Studies show that about 60% of gay men were born gay and the rest of them just got sucked into it
Posted by: Ene ()
Date: October 27, 2022 06:17AM

Never believe it

It’s all lies

So only humans are born gay

Now there may be many species that some kinda same sex, or no sex reproduction

But being born gay is complete bullshit

Do they see the inner organs of a female and say I like penis better?

Niggah please

Posted by: Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! ()
Date: October 27, 2022 07:54AM

We hate the fags.

Posted by: Fudge Packing 101 ()
Date: October 27, 2022 08:01AM

Nobody is born gay. Some people just make very poor choices in life and decide to become faggots.

Posted by: Meade Skelton¹ ()
Date: October 27, 2022 08:05AM

I was born gay. As an infant I would only suckle my Daddy's cock. I had no interest in tits.

Posted by: dan the dachund man ()
Date: October 27, 2022 09:41AM

My dachshund was born gay. He always tries to hunch other male dogs and he tries to hunch my leg. I took him to the vet two years ago and had his balls removed. That did not help, as soon as his scar healed up he was right back to hunching. He seems to have no interest in hunching a female dog.

Posted by: serious question ()
Date: October 27, 2022 09:51AM

dan the dachund man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My dachshund was born gay. He always tries to
> hunch other male dogs and he tries to hunch my
> leg. I took him to the vet two years ago and had
> his balls removed. That did not help, as soon as
> his scar healed up he was right back to hunching.
> He seems to have no interest in hunching a female
> dog.

What the fuck is hunching?

Posted by: gaydar ()
Date: October 27, 2022 01:13PM

Everyone is born with some gay in them. Some people are more gay than others. It is a choice of whether you want to embrace or deny the gayness.

Posted by: Fudgie the Whale ()
Date: October 27, 2022 01:58PM

gaydar Wrote:lol we e
> Everyone is born with some gay in them. Some
> people are more gay than others. It is a choice of
> whether you want to embrace or deny the gayness.

Obviously, you were born completely straight and then later made some really, really bad choices. You turned faggot and allowed numerous other faggots to fudge pack you up the ass. And to think of all the HIV, AIDS and Monkey Pox you faggots have spread...

Posted by: sucked into it....hahahahah ()
Date: October 27, 2022 03:33PM

i see what you did there

fags would be at 10% of current levels if gay pedophiles were stopped from grooming

Posted by: Father Feelmore ()
Date: October 29, 2022 02:19PM

sucked into it....hahahahah Wrote:
> i see what you did there
>
> fags would be at 10% of current levels if gay
> pedophiles were stopped from grooming

Including Catholic priests?

Date: October 29, 2022 02:29PM

happy & gay

forbiddenlove6969.gif

Posted by: Sucked Into It ()
Date: October 29, 2022 04:32PM

After being well groomed by ultra liberal public schooling , you don't see this same thing going on in non ultra liberal Democrat controlled areas at the same suck in rates

Male kid bumps into another male kid, lib says WOW YOUR GAY making the kid think he won a prize of ayce ice cream

Posted by: Facts are Facts ()
Date: October 29, 2022 04:37PM

No real men give a shit about gays or want to hear anything about them. Post something we would be interested in. Like big tits! You fags

Date: October 29, 2022 04:46PM

Oh! I got sucked RIGHT into it, alright!!
giphy.webp?cid=82a1493bvge2ccgeym1ltcd0x

Posted by: WAEL ()
Date: October 29, 2022 04:48PM

Jews use homosexuals as biological weapons for the purposes of spreading disease among the goyim (non Jews) and attempting to mutilate and sterilize the children of the goyim (non Jews).

In fact, homosexuals are favorite biological weapons of these Jews, which is why we constantly see Jews attempting to impose homosexuality on the goyim (non Jews) of all nations.

Will Americans ever learn?

Posted by: Withholding judgment ()
Date: October 29, 2022 08:33PM

Homosexual leanings are going to exist no matter how much society tries to suppress homosexual behavior, and even knowledge of its existence. As a society becomes more accepting of homosexual behavior more men are going to experiment with it. As they experiment, most men will confirm that they are straight after all, some will realize they are gay and increase the pool of gay men, and some will decide they can go either way. If that is what is meant by being "sucked into it" then I agree.

The idea that men were conned into becoming gay by a slick advertising campaign is a joke. Also observant orthodox Jews are as anti-gay as Bible thumping Baptists.

Posted by: Libtard fudge packer ALERT! ()
Date: October 29, 2022 08:39PM

Withholding judgment Wrote:
> Homosexual leanings are going to exist no matter
> how much society tries to suppress homosexual
> behavior, and even knowledge of its existence. As
> a society becomes more accepting of homosexual
> behavior more men are going to experiment with it.
> As they experiment, most men will confirm that
> they are straight after all, some will realize
> they are gay and increase the pool of gay men, and
> some will decide they can go either way. If that
> is what is meant by being "sucked into it" then I
> agree.
>
> The idea that men were conned into becoming gay by
> a slick advertising campaign is a joke. Also
> observant orthodox Jews are as anti-gay as Bible
> thumping Baptists.

You sound like a faggot

Posted by: Meade's Femboys are ready! ()
Date: October 29, 2022 08:42PM

Meade's Highest Profesaional Achievement

giphy.webp

Posted by: getting nun ()
Date: October 30, 2022 07:16AM

Father Feelmore Wrote:
> sucked into it....hahahahah Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i see what you did there
> >
> > fags would be at 10% of current levels if gay
> > pedophiles were stopped from grooming
>
> Including Catholic priests?

I think priests started gayness.

Posted by: Meade's Femboys are ready!¹ ()
Date: October 30, 2022 08:24AM

Meade's 2nd Highest Professional Achievement

donkey-cute.gif

Posted by: 8% ()
Date: October 31, 2022 03:39PM

I am 8% gay.

Posted by: Which 8% do you think is gay? ()
Date: October 31, 2022 05:08PM

If it's your nails, hair and teeth, it prolly don't matter none

Posted by: gay? no. ()
Date: December 25, 2022 07:30AM

gay? no.

Posted by: YRUAFRAID ()
Date: December 26, 2022 11:48AM

Libtard fudge packer ALERT! Wrote:
>
> You sound like a faggot

NEWSFLASH. It is 2022. Calling someone a faggot is only insulting for insecure, closeted Conservatardz.

Posted by: pretty gay ()
Date: January 07, 2023 09:51AM

I am so fucking gay I can't even walk straight.

Posted by: Speaker of the House ()
Date: January 07, 2023 09:55AM

kevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gifkevin-mc-carthy-it-is-over.gifblow-job-no-job.gifblowjob.gif

Posted by: gay?? ()
Date: February 03, 2023 07:34PM

YES!

Posted by: .yes. ()
Date: June 15, 2023 03:59AM

getting nun Wrote:
> Father Feelmore Wrote:
> -----
> > sucked into it....hahahahah Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > i see what you did there
> > >
> > > fags would be at 10% of current levels if gay
> > > pedophiles were stopped from grooming
> >
> > Including Catholic priests?
>
>
> I think priests started gayness.

yes.

Date: June 15, 2023 05:18PM

This is Meade's sister. My deceased brother was definitely sucked into it.

Posted by: Frank Zappa ()
Date: June 16, 2023 06:38AM

Dog Breath and Mother People

Posted by: 77% ()
Date: December 15, 2023 04:35PM

gay?? Wrote:
> YES!

77% gat

Posted by: cocksuckermotherfuckerbitchass ()
Date: December 16, 2023 11:17AM

I know some gays and they all work for AAA.

Posted by: gayness ()
Date: December 18, 2023 12:41PM

Mahdi sucked himself into it

Posted by: Happy and Gay ()
Date: December 21, 2023 05:16PM

Who cares how they became gay? As long as there's willing cute boy butts to stick a dick in.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.