HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Special Master Bitch Smacks Trump and Lawyers, "Where the beef? I need some beef."
Posted by: Where's the Beef? ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:41AM

Does Trump ever get sick of losing court battles?

A court-appointed special master expressed frustration on Tuesday with the limited information he’s getting from the Justice Department and from defense lawyers for former President Donald Trump about disputes over documents seized from Mar-a-Lago.

“Where’s the beef? I need some beef,” Judge Raymond Dearie, acting as the third-party reviewer of the seized documents, said during a half-hour conference call with the attorneys from both sides.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Special Master Bitch Smacks Trump and Lawyers, "Where the beef? I need some beef."
Posted by: Jasper Jones ()
Date: October 19, 2022 07:04PM

How sad must your life be to only think about Trump 24/7. Sad little man with a limp penis

Re: Trump Special Master Bitch Smacks Trump and Lawyers, "Where the beef? I need some beef."
Posted by: Jasper, are you a fuckstick? ()
Date: October 19, 2022 07:18PM

Poor sad Jasper with the need to snipe.

Your buddy pc retardzz spent a good bit time documenting trump's many, many accomplishments. He was scholastic enough to include citations.

I daresay that Where's the Beef? did little more than to read an article. That's hardly a 24/7 operation!

Furthermore, your boy Pc retardzz dedicated a tremendous amount of his day thinking about Trump.

You seem like a fuckstick I once knew.

Jasper, are you a fuckstick?

Date: October 19, 2022 07:26PM

Jasper, are you a fuckstick? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poor sad Jasper with the need to snipe.
>
> Your buddy pc retardzz spent a good bit time
> documenting trump's many, many accomplishments. He
> was scholastic enough to include citations.
>
> I daresay that Where's the Beef? did little more
> than to read an article. That's hardly a 24/7
> operation!
>
> Furthermore, your boy Pc retardzz dedicated a
> tremendous amount of his day thinking about
> Trump.
>
> You seem like a fuckstick I once knew.
>
> Jasper, are you a fuckstick?

Play with your limp penis little man and hope it gets hard. But don’t bother us. You do know Trump is no longer president right?

Posted by: Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:52PM

I'm bringing extra nigga boys to service me tonight in celebration!

Posted by: Jasper, are you a fuckstick? ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:01PM

Thanks for answering my quesion Jasper!

I knew you were a fuckstick, but I'm sure glad you know it too!

Have a good night!

Posted by: Hi Jasper Fuckstick ()
Date: October 20, 2022 06:18AM

I wanted to thank you again.

You are one of the best fucksticks around.

Posted by: Jasper Fuckstick ()
Date: October 20, 2022 09:57PM

Don't pout baby girl...I'm sorry!

Date: October 21, 2022 07:27AM

Sad little fella, you seem very proud of your new word. Did you learn that at recess from your elementary school friends or hear it somewhere else?

Posted by: Reds ()
Date: October 21, 2022 11:27AM

LOL!!

Posted by: teds ()
Date: October 21, 2022 12:38PM

Trump's specialty has always been trying to tie up prosecutions with red tape and new naïve lawyer that thinks Trump will pay him.

Posted by: Jasper Fuckstick ()
Date: October 21, 2022 06:37PM

Pooh-pooh on you

Date: October 21, 2022 09:12PM

This comment made me chuckle and it rhymed too. I am going to call a truce on you, Mister Fuckstick. Have a good night.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.