HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I’m thinking about learning software engineering but I don’t want to be a software engineer
Posted by: Striver ()
Date: October 07, 2022 03:25PM

When I think about doctors, lawyers or civil engineers, it doesn’t bother me because I’m not any of those things. I could do either of those fields if I wanted to, I’m just not interested in them.

Software engineering and development does bother me, because I’m not sure I could do either of those. It doesn’t sit well with me there’s people making money doing something that I don’t think I could do if I wanted.

What’s more, people in these fields and stem in general have this air of entitlement. Like they know some sort of magic the rest of the peasants don’t know.

Fuck that. You think you get to know the secrets of this alchemy and no one else can? That’s bullshit. I’m signing up for bloomtech and learning to be a full stack developer. Not because I want to be one, but doing so out of spite.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I’m thinking about learning software engineering but I don’t want to be a software engineer
Posted by: Marlin Martinez ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:43AM

Since I have been developing a very interesting project for a long time, which is software development for a computer, I had to try it. So I found this magento 2 enable ssl and it helped me to get the necessary development. So you can also use it in the right way for yourself.

Re: I’m thinking about learning software engineering but I don’t want to be a software engineer
Posted by: 5y46 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:07AM

I've written millions of lines of code but what i do more is read - billions of pages of documentation.

But I like to do my math - but china is pretty sure they want nobody to have power more than a forced purchase of a cell phone. i (DID / DO) computer work when the fucking chinese UK microsoft have cause my study software to fail again.

When I think about doctors, lawyers or civil engineers: i think most of them have only a small fraction of the education I HAVE.

AND I CAN SHOOT DOWN ANYTHING THEY SAY QUICKLY WITH HARD EVIDENCE not bug report excuses filed by chinese terrorists

Posted by: 3g5h54 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:11AM

* they mark things solved THAT WERE NOT SOLVED

* their error reports are often excuses to allow chinese to hack infrastructure to cause it to fail in USA / and or demand cell phone purchase

* they are "not available to chat on phone" or otherwise - IT IS A MONOLOGUE

* they IP BAN anyone who posts evidence they are lying QUICKLY

i said QUICKLY. infact they track people across internet providers to insure they can keep the IP BANS, the chinese do

IF YOU ARE EDUCATED AND KNOW THEY ARE LYING - THEY IP BAN YOU BEFORE YOU CAN INFORM OTHERS AND PROVE IT

people think "big tech" is doing allot of IP BANNING but more and more i suspect the chinese are actually behind the bans

Posted by: 3455h54 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:19AM

* whatever my education i am ABSOLUTELY SURE (having spent too much of my life trying that was worth) that AT&T, Apple, Microsoft, and others do not hire people by skills

SO UNLESS YOUR MARRIED TO TO THE MOB (IE, you recently had a wedding with a microsoft daughter)

YOUR NOT GETTING WORK. they can steal anythying you do with their advanced "theft system" called "license monitoring" (and or internet enabled virus scanning and updates and CLOUD moreso - all which steal intellectual property)

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

YOU CAN APPLY FOR WORK THEY DON'T RESPOND

GO TO A STORE for a lowly groveling job AND THEY WILL SAY "sorry you need to purchase a cell phone - we don't take applications at the store"

MAY THEY ROT IN HELL

Posted by: Eminem25 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:38AM

((((((

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2022 07:25AM by Eminem25.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 19, 2022 12:17PM

Eminem25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> People who want their software to work as it
> should, turn only to the experts. You can find a
> lot of information about such companies on the
> Internet. My neighbor told me that on this
> [url=https://yellow.systems/blog/create-a-chat-app
> -like-whatsapp]source[/url], you can learn how to
> create a chat application like whatsapp. You can
> take a look at it to find out more information.

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.