HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Saved by halacha
Posted by: Time passages ()
Date: October 04, 2022 01:47PM

I met with a woman I knew from school yesterday. Back then she was pretty, well endowed, had a great ass, and was great fun to be with. Most of the guys in the group wanted her. She was Jewish and said she only dated Jewish guys.

The years have not been kind to her. Liposuction and plastic surgery has not helped, and she is developing a stoop. She quit working two years after graduation to marry her Jewish banker. Now that their daughter is married he wants a divorce. She must not have many real friends if she is turning to people she has not seen for almost 30 years for help.

All I could think is that I dodged a bullet because she wouldn't consider a guy out of her faith.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saved by halacha
Posted by: Asking for a friend ()
Date: October 04, 2022 06:30PM

This poor woman sounds very lonely and in need of comfort. It is difficult when you get older. If you don’t want to bother, let me know and I will provide it to her. By the way do you know if she does anal?

Posted by: Time passages ()
Date: October 06, 2022 12:16AM

Asking for a friend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By the way do you know if she
> does anal?

That might be the more attractive way to approach her.

Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: October 07, 2022 10:32AM

What you are seeing is the initial shock of her life being destroyed.. But I don't think that everything is so sad in her life. She will have a good budget after the divorce and she will definitely find someone who will be younger than her)) What you are seeing is the initial shock of her life being destroyed.. But I don't think that everything is so sad in her life. She will have a good budget after the divorce and she will definitely find someone who will be younger than her)) Even I sometimes go to the site for cougar dating in edmonton - https://www.bangmatures.com/en-ca/edmonton/mature-women.html Sometimes it's a pity that I'm not the right age for these ladies)) So leave your irony for someone else. This woman will definitely find her place in life.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.