HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I’m getting this for my mom this Christmas
Posted by: Miz not signed in ()
Date: September 22, 2022 01:54PM

My mom Sharon and I will celebrate Christmas by shoving this baby toy up each other's asses and pretending it is Jesus. I have already expressed my feelings about Jesus:

William Robert Moreno
I would fuck Jesus in his tight little asshole. I'd fuck Jesus Christ, our lord and savior, up his faggoty ass, then cum down his throat. I'd punch him in the ribs and then jerk his big fat son of god cock off until he came in my asshole. Then I'd punch him in the head and fuck his face until he turned my cum into wine, then I'd make him drink all the wine, then make him turn the wine back into cum, and he'd have so much cum in his faggot stomach that he'd throw it all up and I'd make him eat all the puke and cum until he puked it all up again, then I'd make him eat it again until he shit his robe, then make him eat his own shit, and all the cum and puke until he passed out, then I'd piss in his faggot savior face and throw down a piece of silver and say "now make me some bread, faggot" and then I'd kick him in the back of the head and throw him in a dumpster. Jesus is an asshole. Fuck him and fuck God too. I'd fuck God in the ass and then punch him in the dick. Fuck both of those cum-guzzling faggots.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/649932/649963.html#msg-649963

William Robert Moreno
I don't believe you can get in any kind of legal trouble like slander or libel for calling Jesus Christ a pedophile and a rapist.

so I'm calling Jesus Christ, Jesus of Nazareth, a pedophile rapist who has molested young boys. I have proof. The Jesus of the Bible was a sexual deviant and he did drugs, sold drugs, denied his business to black patrons, and he cheated on his taxes. He beat his wife and was involved in racketeering. He was a terrible person.

and he can't touch me for saying that. Because he's been dead for two thousand years. And nobody even has definitive proof that he actually even existed. So I am going on public record as saying that Jesus was a child molester, a thief, a rapist, a drug dealer, and he knowingly sold alcohol and tobacco to minors. He was a scumbag and he was terrible. He was terrible.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/776532/776673.html#msg-776673
Attachments:
0F373235-ADA4-4151-AE3D-C1F6F38AE48A.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I’m getting this for my mom this Christmas
Posted by: The Power of Christ Compels You ()
Date: September 22, 2022 04:04PM

Sharon Moreno is a Satan-Worshipper. Sharon was not invited to the christening of her normal son's child out of fear she would burst into flames or otherwise cause a disruption.

Posted by: Shattered Shithole Sharon ()
Date: September 22, 2022 06:22PM

I saw Sharon Moreno panhandling in the median and picked her up. We went to her place and she gave me a blowjob.
Attachments:
FB0E82F4-7133-4BD2-96A0-490EB9E0B12D.jpeg

Posted by: Shattered Shithole Sharon ()
Date: September 22, 2022 06:22PM

I saw Sharon Moreno panhandling in the median and picked her up. We went to her place and she gave me a blowjob.
Attachments:
FB0E82F4-7133-4BD2-96A0-490EB9E0B12D.jpeg

Posted by: Vaginal not so good ()
Date: September 22, 2022 06:35PM

Sharon Moreno has a loose worn out snatch. Everyone in the Sugarland Run community knows that her blowjobs are the best option for your money.

Posted by: Ancient Hag Spotter ()
Date: December 20, 2022 10:35PM

It's hard to believe that Shattered Shithole Sharon is still alive and servicing customers in Sterling. She may outlive everyone.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.