HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BIG TECH India Givers: Firefox is PUBLICY FUNDED but is now GERMAN MALWARE
Posted by: breitbart tech addition ()
Date: September 10, 2022 06:33PM

gradle gradle farfegnugen

* c++ is awful and they know it - it's why they initially switched to it

* IT WILL NOT BUILD UNLESS:

- you allow it an internet connection to "download anything it wants"

- you allow it to "intall mystery binaries" or fail if you don't allow mystery meat

- you allow it to RUN AS ROOT an Operating System they upload to your PC, meaning absolutely 0 security (including a "kernel", micrsofot API, unix device access, everything)

- obviously SINCE VERSION 20 THEY ARE INTENTLY OBSTRUCTING access to building a browser which 1) they stole from mozaic 2) they used USA's public money to create 3) are still getting public money for

- they are using USA money to code for CHINA (arm support) like most BIG TECH left wingers are doing

- THE SO CALLED TEAM IS HEADED BY A CHINESE BITCH, IF YOU SAY ANYTHING AGAINST THEM THEY BAN YOU FOR LIFE - and now you know where these IP bans come from: china

* anyone who tries to compile it gets all kinds of build fails

* they no longer allow Sun Java to be used: you must use inhouse virus laden chinese MALWARE-java

========================================

Governor Newsom should drop dead with what he's allowing to go on. 501c running in his state which do nothing but attacks USA's infrastructure and people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BIG TECH India Givers: Firefox is PUBLICY FUNDED but is now GERMAN MALWARE
Posted by: 35y5h3 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 06:35PM

THERE ARE COUNTLESS REPORTS of persons who "can't make their web browser because firefox has become total malware designed to work only only BIG TECH platforms only when it means anyone who uses it is easily penetrated by hostile foreign countries at those countries whim"

Governor Newsom should drop dead with what he's allowing to go on. 501c running in his state which do nothing but attacks USA's infrastructure and people.

Posted by: 5u5 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 07:06PM

So they keep including USELESSLY more and more HACK LANGUAGES required to build it. IE: python. This also requires (i can prove) that the system admin "either copy the system python" or have the system python become completely damaged

PYTHON 2.5, 2.7, 3.4, ... they all damage each other so you must have MULTIPLE INSTALLED 'languages'

KNOWNING THIS - FIREFOX MOZILLA CALIFORNIA HAS NOT STEPPED BACK BUT UPPED THE PROBLEM BY ADDING 'rust' language.

SO - you download "source" but you can't build it becuase YOU DIDN'T GET ALL THE SOURCE (it wants to "download" "Cargo.list" rust crates) - right there - that's a breach of public trust.

but the "download" IS HIGHLY BROKEN - reported by BLFS (beyond linux from scratch): ONE A GIVEN RUST VERSION works only with one firefox version - have the wrong version they both break each other (german design - they always attack others while HOARDING AND IMPROVING SUSE LINUX AND NOVELL/ANTHEM GERMAN SS, ru still mad about IPX).

SO THEY SAY THIS DOWNLOADED MYSTERY RUSTC OPERATING SYTEM FROM CHINA GERMAN IS HARMLESS - BUT THAT IS A LIE. (you'd have to be running it in a virtual simulator and or buy another PC: and that costs TIME AND MONEY - ALLOT OF BOTH)

========================

WHAT DOES ALL THAT DO? make broken makefiles which need to be REPAIRED in order for firefox to finally be compiles. JUST MORE china german OBSTRUCTIONS.

(python and rust hook themselves so terrorists can penetrate your web browser but they are not used for anythign while you read the news or do multimedia: their only function is penetration and hacking. their only purpose domination matrix, terror, AND THEY GET PAID $$$ PUBLIC USA FUNDS WHILE YOU HAVE NO TIME TO DATE TO FIND A WOMAN AND HAVE CHILDREN while they cuck with the money)

has python ever been described by some as "slowly strangling free software like a snake of the same name". YES IT HAS. and chinese germans do their best to IP ban and delete all evidence.

========================

this has been "going on" since they let one GERMAN suse working in Mozilla.org "help them make Makefiles more efficient". he immediately began writing malware "german mach go" which caused worldwide problems and made them worse until firefox-50, then also required RUSTC - all very smugly with german jizz names on what he was doing. farfegnugen yea. always hated it. a german national poisoned me i nearly died spent 5 years in recovery. ask me if "i like german farfegnugen". i do not.

=========================

https://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/general/rust.html

Currently Rust compiler produces SSE2 instructions for 32-bit x86, causing the generated code broken on 32-bit systems without a SSE2-capable processor. OBSTRUCTION

This package is updated on a six-weekly release cycle. Because it is such a large and slow package to build, is at the moment only required by a few packages in this book, and particularly because newer versions tend to break older mozilla packages,

the BLFS editors take the view that it should only be updated when that is necessary

Although BLFS usually installs in /usr, when you later upgrade to a newer version of rust the old libraries in /usr/lib/rustlib will remain, with various hashes in their names, but will not be usable and will waste space. The editors recommend placing the files in the /opt directory. In particular, if you have reason to rebuild with a modified configuration (e.g. using the shipped LLVM after building with shared LLVM, perhaps to compile crates for architectures which the BLFS LLVM build does not support) it is possible for the install to leave a broken cargo program. In such a situation, either remove the existing installation first, or use a different prefix such as /opt/rustc-1.60.0-build2.
WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE. RUSTC doesn't have a site for source code of past versions. And when firefox fires up it downloads the latest rust which means:

Development versions of BLFS may not build or run some packages properly if dependencies have been updated since the most recent stable versions of the book.

The testsuite will generate some messages in the system log for traps on invalid opcodes, and for segmentation faults. In themselves these are nothing to worry about, just a way for the test to be terminated. (THEY ARE NOT OK TO IGNORE - EACH ONE INICATES FUTURE PROBLEMS)

other tests might fail on some machines - if the number of additional failures is in the single digits, check the log for 'failures:' and review lines above that, particularly the 'stderr:' lines. Any mention of SIGSEGV or signal 11 in a failing test is a cause for concern.

if you aren't building ff-VER at the same time day and temperature they build it in california - your fucked. because the older newer RUSTC isn't compatible and ALSO NOT AVAILABLE

that's what they call german clock werk

https://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/general/rust.html

MORE AND MORE HORRIFIC DETAILS AT THE ABOVE URL

THIS IS JUST ONE HACK LANGUAGE FIREFOX HAS DEEMED "REQUIRED". IT IS NOW LIKE THE 10TH HACK LANGUAGE THOSE BASTARDS HAVE REQUIRED.

AND BTW - firefox is android ARM friendly so don't believe it. they are using "secret keys" to skip whole parts of the python rust C++ build for android. 'idea'

@fuck@

BLFS has a hwole team of people #funded by BIG TECH and always take a knee to big tech. i have: nothing.

if BLFS has dire warnings all over the place i have: A GIGANTIC MESS ON MY HAND AND AM IN PERIL OF FOREIGN ATTACK. my situation 100x worse than theirs.

Posted by: 3gh534 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 07:06PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3hgh534 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 07:09PM

there's a reason Calfornia wants IP BANS operated by foreign nationals

it's to cover up major espionage and california politicians involvd

and they should die for it

Posted by: 5yu654 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 07:33PM

the problems actually have a deeper developed history of german asian militant attacks since mid-1990's

but you all wouldn't even get past the first few minutes since the discussion is over your head

THEY ARE STILL AT IT - AND IT CAUSES USA FAILURE AND DEATH and "lifetimes of waiting" (death due to obstruction), death of past techology (complete erasure for no reason but they hoard and delete YOUR things while they laugh)

JOE BIDEN ENFORCING ANY LAWS? REDICULOUS.

THE PICTURE FOR USA IS VERY GRIM AS THINGS ARE (complete chinese takeover of all technology - which is our ass): AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

Posted by: 34gh5 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 07:38PM

you PHYSICALLY CANNOT run a country if you are 100% hacked. you abolutely need TV, RADIO, community to work together to create companies, companies with money to hire

BANKS that are not hacked

ELECTIONS that are not hacked

TELECOMMUNICATIONS that are not hacked (ie, not IP ban'ed by chinese, free speech)

ABSOLUTELY if you have 0 technology you are a puppet state either to be slaughtered by a chinese attack or to be a ukrainian slave state.

AND THAT IS WHY THEY DO IT. because they are corrupt, wasted money, and want the hammer to fall on other states. great way to do that: obstruction and removal of technology

=====================================

USA IS TO BIG TO OPERATE WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY - A HUNDRED MILLION OR MORE CAN DIE IF GERMANY CHINA SHUT DOWN OUR TECH AND PHONES AND BANKS. AND THEY CAN.

IT IS NOT A SMALL MATTER, HAVING CALIFORNIA USE USA MONEY TO EMPOWER GERMANY CHINA TO INSTALL "DOMINATION MATRIXES" INTO OUR TECHNOLGY WHILE ATTACKING INTEL (to be replaced by chinese ARM)

Posted by: 35h54 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 07:40PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXLYYtHTBvkNBWNGP_Sf9

this is what germans in Ukraine look like after Russia say "enough - i'm not taking your crap anymore"

HOWEVER - usa will look like that if germany china overtake Intel. Why is because without TV phone banks: your country will quickly fall to being attacked (likely after all public funds are raided - WHICH CALIFORNIA IS DOING AS I SPEAK)

Posted by: h5hj4 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 07:46PM

meanwhile - i'm getting too old for FIREFOX's bullshit. the holdback isn't my technology (i got free Intel codecs, thanks to Intel). it's: the Makefiles. why do i want to download 10 languages to make makefiles it's rediculous the Makefiles are DELETED AND NOT PROVIDED and c++ was broken by big tech many times to be incompatible why would they choose that?

those fucking asians and germans

they go right for the jugular. always hacking "depends" to be awful. forcing min max verion problems. forcing Python (and rust and what else) into the Makefiles when absolutely useless just to put a strangle on linux. often HOSTED by MICROSOFT GITHUB (heisted, a microsoft attack, who also has HQ in china)

i'm sick of these internet attacks. THEY GET PAID, I DO NOT - OFFENSE #1

THEY GET CHILDREN I DO NOT: unforgivable offense

Posted by: 3g4h53 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 10:41PM

d

Posted by: 3hg5h4 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 10:42PM

let me tell you what the spelling of 'd' is fore after you download RUSTC to make an initrd

Posted by: 3g4h ()
Date: September 11, 2022 01:00AM

Posted by: 4gh54h ()
Date: September 11, 2022 02:12AM

sensual teen trap wants burly man tonite for a passionate encounter mad oral skills to share with you papi

Posted by: h554 ()
Date: September 24, 2022 03:05AM

d

Posted by: 34ghn45 ()
Date: September 24, 2022 07:47PM

Posted by: 34thg34 ()
Date: October 06, 2022 10:27PM

Posted by: 45yhhj54 ()
Date: October 06, 2022 10:33PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTnQHFVD_g3dPfEe5kHPv

your source code is not fully published - they withheld illegally - you downloaded a "program which will ultimately waste your time royally"

please wait while BIG TECH uploads BUILD FAIL packages from a clown cart 32bit program FROM YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE and cannot realistically check for VIRUSES, which has a chinese CEO who decides "who gets IP BANNED" (ie me)

Posted by: Self-poster: fuck my ass tonight ()
Date: October 06, 2022 10:51PM

Seriously

Posted by: 3gh543 ()
Date: October 07, 2022 04:06AM

german Suse firefox equivalent has miller columns, you are stupid for not switching

Posted by: 34h54 ()
Date: October 16, 2022 07:56AM

Posted by: hnm44ty ()
Date: November 02, 2022 05:14PM

Posted by: 34gh53 ()
Date: November 13, 2022 10:52PM

i just visited an old website "had been upgraded.

BEFORE: very low bandwith compatible

TODAY: CONTINUAL HUB LIGHT BLINKING - ALMOST AS MANY UPLOADED AS DOWNLOADED (God knows what to china)

Breitbart: have caught chinese / google ADS on breitbart trying to put viruses on my PC which was linux not win10 so failed and i recorded attempt (but tracing "who did it ... " i have to guess since obama networks lie as a rule thye are no longer networks but just a pack of lies OBAMA wants to feed and spin you)

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: 3hjh53 ()
Date: November 14, 2022 07:23PM

Posted by: Bunched-panty pooh-pooh girls ()
Date: November 14, 2022 07:30PM

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

ice-skate-blade.gif

Trump suckas!!

Posted by: gh35 ()
Date: November 14, 2022 08:20PM

Posted by: rhn35 ()
Date: November 14, 2022 08:52PM

Posted by: 3wghhhh ()
Date: December 21, 2022 10:26PM

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: December 21, 2022 11:38PM

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Posted by: rrhrhr ()
Date: December 26, 2022 07:46PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.