HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
libSDL broken: GITHUB Microsoft (cloud azure) IS BEING USED TO ATTACK LINUX ET AL
Posted by: and is asian infiltrated ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:08PM

libSDL.so
XFilterEvent is defined (by X11.so et al)

000000000037b938 l O .bss 0000000000000008 X11_XFilterEvent

ef661: 48 c7 05 cc c2 28 00 movq $0x0,0x28c2cc(%rip) # X11_XFilter
event

000000000037b938 :

has successfully completely hidden whether or not the real XFilterEvent is
used or a bad asignment is used. as i suspected.

(use ojbdump -axSD to see the calls to X11 to get keypresses never got into the program due to a complex nested "aliasing" renaming virus)

THOSE MOTHER FUCKING ASIANS. PUT USA IN DEBT FOR "ADDING INT'L SUPPORT FOR X11 KEYPRESS" (damaging and de-commisioning the simpler xkey mechanism, which is just a wrapper for a generic device read function microsoft idiots resent since they never understood it)

SDL is "said to be simple acces" but REFUSES TO GET A SINGLE KEYSTROKE FROM X11

may they rot in hell

===========================================
i cannot discuss the header virus causing it would give a real headache to anyone "normal"

HOWEVER I ASSURE YOU I HAVE PHYSICAL PROOF IT IS A VIRUS ADDED BY MICRSOFT ON GITHUB - BY USING PUBLIC MONEY TO "steal the right to damage code of competing systems" by "assuming the position of being the only source of competitor's source"

MAY THEY ROT IN HELL

and oh wayland: hello

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: libSDL broken: GITHUB Microsoft (cloud azure) IS BEING USED TO ATTACK LINUX ET AL
Posted by: 3ghh534 ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:09PM

little red riding hood

Re: libSDL broken: GITHUB Microsoft (cloud azure) IS BEING USED TO ATTACK LINUX ET AL
Posted by: 3t4h54 ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:19PM

000000000037b938 :

in other words XFilterEvent from X11.so is never called, when the read happens futex waits forever on a null (which i skip explination : is set by the virus)

Posted by: 554 ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:20PM

000000000037b938 \

Posted by: 34gh543 ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:21PM

000000000037b938 (X11_XFilterEvent):

cut&paste diffucult with carrets

Posted by: 45yu65 ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:24PM

the OLD SDL before MICROSOFT and GITHUB used:

XFilterEvent and or XEvent Xkey...

they've "renamed things" but added nothing but trying to kill Intel based platforms and non-microsoft platforms

"version 2"

Firefox QT et all (BIG TECH) have bowed to the chinese: have version bumpbed TO REQUIRED this rotten anti-usa virus, worthing hanging microsoft workers for doing for read for _REAL, rotten egg version

Posted by: Ally ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:26PM

Let’s test for a solution in WOPR.

Posted by: 45h4 ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:29PM

AND ME ... as soon as I saw ^M in readme and "wayland this samsung that" ...

i traced straight toward "poll" then after checkkeyboard: Xevents for keypress because I KNOW THESE LOWLIFE BAD CODERS. dir dir dir. dependence version bump. keypress denial. just a short list of what these people attack because that's what they know.

BUT THE HACKS ABOVE WERE DONE BY A MALICIOUS PROFESSION WHO KNOWS BOTH how to damage a code base for a target platform thorougly and make it APPEAR there is a plausible way (and escape shoot for them) if they are charged with hanging.

it is very complex - the virus they inserted. nested aliasing and compilation (pre, during, after) quirks that lead to failure randomly and or definitely. a pro did it and dressed it up as "simple idiot mistake". WHICH IT IS NOT. the poo is burried in the sand even in OBJDUMP - a pro did it

Posted by: 34gh54 ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:36PM

tonight I want passion and you are the boy for me

Posted by: 34t45 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 12:07AM

you can hack you can hired a microsoft employee to be a judge you can act as the government deciding who gets tech money

BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL

YOU WILL REGRET YOU BASTARD DECISIONS

Posted by: grhb34 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 07:07PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3hgh534 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 10:42PM

Posted by: 4g4hg3 ()
Date: September 11, 2022 01:00AM

Posted by: 34ghg ()
Date: September 11, 2022 01:03AM

Posted by: 43ghg54 ()
Date: September 11, 2022 02:06AM

perky twink with oral skills seeks overnight passion with a burly boy

Posted by: hgh543 ()
Date: September 24, 2022 03:05AM

asians hate X11 it smells white and they owe money for stealing it rather than paying

thus SDL and wayland (x11 with WA aliased as X11, whith awful gamer GL hacks added and totally unecessary server side hacks that actually X11 already did had they read the fucking manual)

but they demand money for "their proprietary code" (much of which is STOLEN)

bastards

Posted by: Do tell ()
Date: September 24, 2022 09:32PM

hgh543 Wrote:
----------------------------------------------
> but they demand money for "their proprietary code"

What code?

Posted by: 23rgy43 ()
Date: September 26, 2022 09:35PM

hgh543 Wrote:
----------------------------------------------
>> but they demand money for "their proprietary code"

> What code?

AS IF MICROSOFT SOFTWARE CORPORATION DOESN'T HAVE CODE.

FUCK YOU TO HELL

line and verse i can provide thousands of physical references of code attacks by microsoft employees on microsft customers and moreso on Linux users they steal code from

FOR EXAMPLE: edge is from google not microsoft, stolen from linux, and hacked to make it hell for linux users to compile (used to be released in full: NOW IS NOT)

check about any LINUX code today you'll find WIN32 hacks and alterations outside those sections TO the linux section whic; CAUSE A BUILD FAIL ON LINUX BUT NOT WIN32

I SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOUR ASS

Posted by: 34Y5H54 ()
Date: September 26, 2022 09:38PM

binutils-2.36
# new in 2.36: make bugs introduced by microsoft hackers
# may disable -liberty DLL bug but might prevent libbfd - try
# "if cross compiling assume system provides -liberty" what a pile of crap
# assumes all software is compatible with each other - only big tech might
# have that and: they lie like hell they likely use "other hidden options"
# or don't even use (they use vc++ and attack gnu)
# note also the hackers deleted the configure.in

case "$dir" in
binutils-2.36)
cd "$pwd"
cd "$dir"
# opcodes ctf bfd
for x in `find . -name configure -o -name configure.ac -type f`
do
grep "\-liberty" "$x" && {
cp "$x" "$x.old"
cat << EOF | ed || true
r $x
%s/-liberty//g
wq $x
EOF
}
done

Posted by: 5yjh64 ()
Date: September 26, 2022 09:54PM

TWO MORE PET PEIVES:

glibc-2.33 people are "micgrating to", according to my tests, cannot compile 32bit, it's highly broken. (first they delete the 386 section they broke it, then broke 486 too, then demanded 686 was the "minimu" - but the STOPPED TESTING IT - i bet they've never compiled it 32 during testing)

gcc can compile 32 or 64, 32 to 64. glibc-2.33 is BROKEN

perhaps they WANT IT BROKEN "to prevent anyone from leaving"

the painter's trap is: they say it works GENERIC, it does not, they say they support APPOLO and 390 (those are total lies), they say it supports other architectures AND THAT IS A LIE.

all they've done is damaged things while ADDING CHINESE ARM SUPPORT

64bit is a FRAUD, int==32 which is was before the "big changeover" that big tech force people to throw away devices. before and after programs could access the other registers. TOTAL FRAUD. also, according to K&R, int == sizoef(register) and now isn't - which damages older software (favoring asian rehacked stolen usa software of course)

Posted by: uj65 ()
Date: September 26, 2022 09:58PM

the second most hated is:

THEY NO LONGER CAN DO K&R C, the C compilers are all broken (ie, error on things that are legal and wise in the real C language). and it breaks old programs.

they think it should work like visual basic - they are total assholes damaging UNIX

The first most hated is:

MALWARE - hacks by big tech so that "they can control releases and load software and enable sound on sound cards" and no one else can

Linux made allot of progress (ie, sound support that worked) AND THEY CONTINUALLY RENAME AND ATTACK AND OBSTRUCT so that things that WERE standards and working for end-users become broken and a nighmare to re-enable

Posted by: 34th543 ()
Date: September 26, 2022 10:00PM

Do tell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hgh543 Wrote:
> ----------------------------------------------
> > but they demand money for "their proprietary
> code"
>
> What code?

binutils-2.36
# new in 2.36: make bugs introduced by microsoft hackers
# may disable -liberty DLL bug but might prevent libbfd - try
# "if cross compiling assume system provides -liberty" what a pile of crap
# assumes all software is compatible with each other - only big tech might
# have that and: they lie like hell they likely use "other hidden options"
# or don't even use (they use vc++ and attack gnu)
# note also the hackers deleted the configure.in

case "$dir" in
binutils-2.36)
cd "$pwd"
cd "$dir"
# opcodes ctf bfd
for x in `find . -name configure -o -name configure.ac -type f`
do
grep "\-liberty" "$x" && {
cp "$x" "$x.old"
cat << EOF | ed || true
r $x
%s/-liberty//g
wq $x
EOF
}
done

##############################

i answered your question line and verse - you touted as if i couldn't

you can drop dead

Posted by: 34thy543 ()
Date: September 26, 2022 10:44PM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/24/report-fbi-swat-raids-home-of-catholic-pro-life-activist-as-screaming-children-watch/

"pushing and shoving someone could get hurt - violence is never an answer"

WELL - IT'S DONE MICROSOFT ALLOT OF GOOD. DEMCORATS ARE NEVER PROSECUTED FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST LINUX.

THE THE DEATH AND OR LACK OF NEW LIFE: IS PROVEN

Posted by: here's another one ()
Date: September 27, 2022 04:23PM

Comments
@cbm755
Owner
cbm755 commented Jul 30, 2014

On new regexp branch, I get this error using Matlab 2014a.

Seems its:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=821337

Workaround:

octsympy_config python 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH="" python'

(to clear the dynamic linking path)

FIXME: test on Mac and Windows

HE'S LYING.

the code was changed so that GCC compilers (neither 4.7.4 nor even gcc-10.2 either) could commpile the code

it's not "recent versions" it's 2.7 through 3.10.x (many many(

I HAVE THE PATCH

DROP DEAD BIG TECH TERRORISTS I HAVE YOUR FUCKING NUMBER

#define PyExpat_CAPI_MAGIC "pyexpat.expat_CAPI 1.0"
#define PyExpat_CAPSULE_NAME "pyexpat.expat_CAPI"

@@ -21,9 +29,11 @@
XML_Size (*GetErrorLineNumber)(XML_Parser parser);
enum XML_Status (*Parse)(
XML_Parser parser, const char *s, int len, int isFinal);
- XML_Parser (*ParserCreate_MM)(
- const XML_Char *encoding, const XML_Memory_Handling_Suite *memsuite,
- const XML_Char *namespaceSeparator);
+
+ XML_Parser XMLCALL (*ParserCreate_MM) (const XML_Char *encoding,
+ const XML_Memory_Handling_Suite *memsuite,
+ const XML_Char *namespaceSeparator);
+
void (*ParserFree)(XML_Parser parser);
void (*SetCharacterDataHandler)(
XML_Parser parser, XML_CharacterDataHandler handler);
@@ -46,3 +56,5 @@
/* always add new stuff to the end! */
};

Posted by: 45YJU654 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 04:36PM

the 10.2 compiler is SLOW, HIGHLY OBSTRUCTIVE, INCAPPABLE of copiling real C version 1 C version 2 code (ex, pointer math).

it also changes how ENUM is interpreted (still wrong in the new interpretation also, but causes older software to build fail).

IT'S SO SLOW AS TO PREVENT OPERATING SYSTEMS COMPETING WITH MICROSOFT/CHINA FROM EVOLVING. WHICH IS, I'M HW DRIVER CHINESE OUTSOURCED SURE - EXACTLY THE PLAN.

Posted by: 6u75 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 04:40PM

I also know MICROSOFT lost in the market place, never spent it's huge fortune improving code for customers (3rd party and freeware did - which they steal)

THEY WERE BAILED OUT BY HEALTHCARE AND THEN MORE CONGRESS BILLS, then even surrounded the capitol with CRT SHOCK FORCES (military loyal to microsoft employees)

Posted by: 3tgh543 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 04:41PM

[OE-core] [PATCH 24/42] python-native: Point to expat in native sysroot
www.openembedded.org › pipermail › openembedded-core › 2016-May
May 11, 2016 · ... "pyexpat" since importing it failed: build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.7/pyexpat.so: undefined symbol: XML_SetCommentHandler also reported here ...

sysroot is also a "secret key" and a lie

I HAVE THAT PATCH ALSO. it all works easily WITHOUT SYSROOT

sysroot is malware put in compilers to prevent other OS from evolving. i got around that also.

Posted by: 6tj657 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 04:44PM

(sys-root is highly complicated dir dir dir dir dir dir dir convoluted, but also HIGHLY UNDOCUMENTED. it was placed in by GOOGLE employee who, btw, contorls the code via HOSTING USING A BILLION TONS and millsios of sq. ft. of real estate. it's called "conflict of interest")

Posted by: 34h543 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 07:31PM

Please respond i promise not to IP BLOCK you or close the thread !

(cary won't give me the password or i'd have banned you all decades ago!)

Posted by: 4r2u45 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 07:46PM

> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=821337
> XML_Parser parser,
> XML_CharacterDataHandler handler);
> @@ -46,3 +56,5 @@
> /* always add new stuff to the end! */
> };

(note the above is REQUIRED to build "killer apps": firefox, qt, some other major). it is NOT a small deal and they PUT THAT CRAP PYTHON into linux to PUT A TREE SPIKE IN IT, and i can't get it out because: I'M IP BANNED BY CHINA/microsoft. they're spies and terrorists that simple

THE MALWARE CODE EDIT NOTE SAYS "made this impossible since *some* apps used it incrrectly. someday someone will provide a different one"

(the truth is the code could have been cut&pasted easily so the mentinoed problem wasn't a problem, and the reason for disabling is highly untrue also: the the KNOWLEGE of the impact on putting malware "required" to build linux then removing parts of the malware: THAT WAS A STRATEGIC MILITANT ATTACK)

Posted by: 34y5654 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 07:53PM

i would guess china/microsoft, india or could be northern europe. a company (gov funded i wont' name the name) makes a compiler with support for their own industrial chips. also from near there is a web browser competing with FIREFOX. guess who also release python and it's "suspecious injections that cause linux not to build due to highly hacky .py errors"? same.

Posted by: 34ygh34 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 07:53PM

This entire thread is a compilation of you replying to your own posts endlessly.

Throw a Breitbart link in to throw everyone off

Posted by: 6u5 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 08:15PM

PS. if you take an attitude "microsoft workers get homes wives to fuck, everyone else must be gay if they program", I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU. your not telling me a damn thing about anything.

Posted by: 7ik867 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 08:23PM

1) using public and telephone company infrastructure (that USA paid for) to attack citizens and outsource to china

2) using a billion tons of data center equipment to "change reality" by proxy hosting linux DAMAGED by microsoft hacks

3) stealing code while REFUSING TO RELESE ANY OF THEIR OWN OS

4) using govenrment money to do it

THEY ARE EVIL, and only so much evil can be overlooked as for the better

Posted by: j65j5 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 08:39PM

5) intently causing good hardware to "fake not working"
6) inteltly demanding customers buy (new printers) without cause
7) (once BIDEN is in - demanding everyone buy new chinese phones)

8) intently causing WE BROWSERS to use gigatyles of memory instead of megabyes - a thousand times more than actually needed: to again help asians SELL. they sell we get fucked they do more fucky.

10) onerous license demanding ANY SOFTWARE written to be "licensed to microsft to steal and be stored on their cloud at their option", while refusing to release any kernel or other code and HELPING THE CHINESE ...

11) helping covr up the fact WINDOWS 10 has little to no support (ie for sound), the support is provided by the chinese only as A BINARY BLOB without source code. it very likely contains military code meant to disable the USA. it auto downloads

12) intently causing the OS to use gigabtes of expensive downloading daily (which probably also is scanning for things to steal and rarely provides update - most or all updates ARE STOLEN FROM LINUX (ie edge) and from the chinese)

13) intently causing a lack of INVESTIGATION SOFTWARE that would expose what processes are running - ability TO KILL THEM - and investigate network activity (which needs to be investigates - gigabytes a day)

14) disallowing users to be "a real administrator". file permissions which cause contact to "a microosft server not necessarily in your country" who can steal or juts fuck with your keyboard to obstruct you

the list is very longer than that, unfortunately. evil upon evil upon evil

the worst: using govenrment money to install MICROSOFT SERVERS in billions of dollars of DATACENTER and using this to PROXY and host software so to destroy free software they are at the same time stealing. it's just too evil.

Posted by: 34gh54 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 09:02PM

you could cop an attitude "well they aren't educated" but the DATA CENTER access is real, so you can't say that - big lie if you do. and MICROSOFT blocks access to these channels various methods to anyone but "certain inner ring people"

perl python sites are full - a clown cart - of thousands of directories of 1/2 written hack projects which overlap conflict and use each other's names. (they have 0 place in build toolchains)

MESON is an attack project (so is cmake). they delete makefiles (they were given passwords to delete them) then offer to give them back.

You could Cop an attitude "wow they must not know pmake from BSD does dependencies in the simplest language ever without 'reticulating splines' IF YOU JUST TAKE TWO SECONDS TO RTF (read the fucking manual)". They must just not realize that X11's cf infrastructure can plug all missing values (also easily done by hand) and the build can be both HIGHLY FAST, accurate, and stress free without build fails. look at the build fails on google: billions all orchestrated by big tech attacks is what the truth is. Gee i guess if everyone is build failing china will have to sell USA more gear.

BUT IT'S NOT TRUE THEY DON'T KNOW - THEY ARE STRATEGICLALLY installing "mission creep bloat ware" to cause build fails in linux, bloat, slowness - like a disease (kinda like diabetes does to a human). it is too kind to say (those who are letting it all go down) are "just uninformed" and not true they don't know.

Posted by: 5j64545 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 09:06PM

calling MESON a mission creep is too kind ...

MICROSOFT is insane about it. They stole SGI GL sold it to china while there were MILITARY LAWS FORBIDDING EXPORT.

their CUDA CL (stolen GL script) GL people are some of the most obsessive male bastards on the planet

THEY EDGE'ED in on Mesa (linux's GL) because their DirectX faile on the market (they stole the X too, but were attacking the real X11 - bastards)

IT IS MICROSOFT who wants "meson" to obstruct GL builds and provide hyper gaming 3d using "graphical front ends that only seem to not build-fail for big tech"

the problems can all be directly traced to particular people with criminal agenda - certainly. i'm 100% sure.

Posted by: 5jkm765 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 09:16PM

MESON is a virus.

it lies says it does "Xcode" (and Google said they did java - lies - Sun Micro is suing them for that)

IT ISN'T NEEDED TO BUILD ANYTHING IN LINUX PERIOD.

it also doesn't build Jails or "chroots" or virtual emulator images, which deep tech is modernly using to tackle advanced challenges

INFACT - IT IS SUCH CRAP IT REQUIRES A HACK LANGUAGE - PYTHON - TO INSTALL, which itslef often build fails. (see expat above - 1,000s of problem posts on it, as i said i have pateches for it, but I AM IP BANNED from big tech forums)

it says it "knows linkers" (note also above is WIN32 one microsoft attack on binutils, linux's Assembler, was exposed and exactly fixed). READ MESON CODE - it auto selects a linker using awful hacky crap - AND THAT MEANS YOU CANNOT TELL IT WHAT LINKER. ie. "lD=ld" i would usually say

auto detection is crap. it's always been used by RH et al to VERSION BUMP (malware ransomware virus attacks on linux by those trying to #own linux and make it non-free)

(note most of the waiting around on ./configure is ignored - they put in long detection then most of the detections ARE IGNORED)

fool with autodetection more you'll find: YOUR BETTER OF WITH LOS ALAMOS XEROX MILITARY X11 /cf. why: auto detection is full of crap is why.

MESON is a virus.

it's bloated slow and forces choices to cause build fails. but there are build fails just to build it so it can cause other builds (ie, CUDA CUDA CUDA CUDA) to fail - on linux.

Posted by: 3h54 ()
Date: September 27, 2022 09:21PM

ASS USUAL with big tech mission creep (actually strategic platform viruses)

MESON doesn't do anything it says it's supposed to do ...

THE LINKER. it badly chooses one BUT HAS 0 SUPPORT FOR USING THEM.

with a good linker i could load microsoft software in linux. SHHHH. i didn't say that.

Posted by: 3grh5 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:02AM

any long time coder knows the routine of the past:

GRAPHICAL FRONT ENDS? Richard Stallman preferred chvt(1) to THAT. Graphical front ends promise productivity for candy gui apps but DON'T DELIVER for system work, they just get in your way and slow you down and screw things up royally. (microsoft or russians insured Stallman's editor had keys mangled so that the tutorial and keys no longer work in major distros in USA, btw).

THE LONG HELD STANDARD IS .VCJ and other crap gui 'developer' files are NOT in .tar.gz files and that the front end export Makefiles - which every one of them do.

DEMANDING other people install your GUI visual editor (outside your platform) HAS NEVER EVER BEEN ALLOWED.

Posted by: 354h ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:04AM

meson is a "compiler front end and gui". developers using it have no excuse for leaving their crap .mesaon files in distros or demanding end users install their developer front ends.

no right or reason

it's just a virus. MORESO - cmake ninja meson (one or all) are ADVERTISING ON THEIR WEBSITES and even demanding payment for "instruction how to use". this is after they, UNINVITED, deleted unix files and put their 'thing' in it's place.

i really don't want to sue them i want to kill them.

Posted by: 56k765 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:14AM

meson is NOT PORTABLE - just another microsoft lie and false advertisement

it's causes world wide build fails on everone's box except "the special few" (microsoft, ubuntu, rh). everyone else notes build problems THAT THEY HAD NOT HAD IN THE PAST.

AUTOCONF (not Stallman) is totally unportable. (it is supposed to help and does but is NEVER USED AS INTENDED so it doesn't help - it usually hurts portability due to be used wrong. i've tried to port my own projects from linux to BSD and found it blew up in my face for a list of reason i cannot fit in a small discussion)

HOW DO U MAKE A PORTABLE MAKEFILE? Well, buying a cross platform compiler that makes them is one way.

Demanding everyone "use your custom gui develoepr front end" (which there are hundreds of on the internet) and forcing it to be the only way available to build linux?

THAT'S EVIL.

LLVM - MORE EVIL. even slower and stupider (malware damaged linker) and slower than GCC (which is now c++ and can't do C anymore correctly)

LLVM look at license they say "uh, we've been trying to contact not all authors got back to us some of it may not be free - we assume so far it may be free.

MAY BE FREE

HOW ABOUT WE MAY KILL YOU FOR INSERTING BUILD DEPENDS ON YOUR CRAP COMPILER INTO GPL'ED UNIX WHILE NOT GLP'ing the compiler?

this kind of "hostile insertion" rape of public domain began during clinton and it is the same assholes still doing it

Posted by: 7il86 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:29AM

portable?

1) int = with of register. the full fucking register not 32. K&R v1 had no (void *). it allows mathematics upon memory locations. 1/2 ass 32 screws that up: WHICH IS WHY BIG TECH CHOSE IT - awful VC++ programs code wrong.

2) Makefile (bsd pmake is the best) has no hack make language (no 'for' loops that only gnumake understands - that is a virus from Redhat)

3) Makefile is COMPLETELY GENERIC AND PLATOFORM AGNOSTIC. I have games from the 1960's or 1970's that still compile with little effort - because they are from Berkeley, CA when college kids used to get free college before Pelosi.

4) NEVER DEFINE VARIABLES SO THAT THEY CANNOT BE UNSET. (autoconf cannot do this well, especially made by Redhat - who are really linux virus writers)

5) be clean and concise. a system integrator or end-user can more quickly get something compiled with a clean list of generics that can be over-ridden that a hell storm of BAD GUESSES AND IMPOSSIBLE TO GREP SCRIPTING.

6) don't use perl meson cmake, but ninja well simple. (i've written a time dependent make in bash: it's all of 2 pages of text on a small monitor to get the job done)

7) it's linking that's the bitch of system integration. NONE OF THE TOOLS OUT THERE FIX THAT including meson and libfool (libtool). and when libfool .de does work - there's a win32 hack that breaks it anyhow.

portability requires BSD OR SYSTEM V STANDARDS (uh, both), no one re-definig 'int' as a bitwidth that cannot access all of memory (that's a perversion from hell, a C system software program that can't access all of memory using int: not the intent of the authors and discussed in the book as so)

a program using printf() should never need to be rewritten, nor fail to compile due to headers. (python is famous for fucking over - print in python requires 3 full python language installations due to it's total hacky lack of standards. but as i said they know they are fucking people over: IT'S THEIR JOB - SOMEONE IS PAYING THEM TO FUCK THINGS OVER)

Posted by: 35yhj4 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:30AM

I know it. They know it.

DROP DEAD.

Posted by: 4jn64 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:47AM

* the lack of code compilation guarantee is horrible (introduced by Sun Microsystems, a legal guarantee, dropped during OBAMA was it?)

* the lack of binary compatibility is horrible (except Sun Micro - still in legal effect)

* Redhat versioning is a scam. (so is the overly complex glibc makefiles).

* a program using just printf or putc() should never fail to load (on Intel)

they insured that it will be MARKED A WRONG VERSION and often fail for no reason

infact, i had to patch gcc4.4.5 to rid it of european "prettyprintf" because it was causing SLACKWARE BINS to "be incompatible - not meeting the new redhat printf args". (with great effort i found their bastard hacks and removed)

Redhat has made a casino, A DECK OF CARDS, of encoding software and

LOADING SOFTWARE

end users fotware gets mis-enocded to force upgrades (chinese love that more sales). use printf()? you must be latest version automatically unless you find secret codes to disable that (which most don't know of). (its' a devils pick ain't it)

should a program using printf ever fail to load? ALWAYS. infact libc5 loaded Sun or Linux bins equally well.

HELL NO unless the binary is from a differnt chip (in which case we'd hope for an ABI instead of a whole emulator)

I SAID ALWAYS ASSHOLES.

Posted by: 35hj4 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:52AM

Redhat (and MS GGL UBU DEB) stand between programmers MARKING EVERY CARD

THEY'VE USED THAT TO MIS-MARK THE CARDS SO THE DEALER ALWAYS WINS

who would do that? politicians addicted to building casinos in their state - there's a start.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHrme3TXaZ4EEC4aBZB3slogo.svg

"sir dice", you might recall

Posted by: 4ejn654 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:56AM

WHEN THIS BEGAN HAPPENING there was a rustle in the community. "you can't do that"

IT WAS DURING BILL CLINTON - WHEN unix professors were being fired and replaced by un-educated win95 (ex)-microsoft employee and or idiots who would order any microsoft service the goverment didn't reject (which was none, they always took)

THAT IS WHEN THEY SAID "we have to break the real internet make it a lan, we have to pervert html and sun java so we can innovate (TO MAKE PORN WEBSITES I SAY), we have to break unix binaries so we can give users something better"

BETTER TURNED OUT TO BE billions of build fails and trillions of man hours of time wasted people trying to get around "mis-marked card" build fails

all co-ercing the most of them to "switch to microsoft or RH", THE DEALER

Posted by: h5r4 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:05AM

I've tried -O2 i don't like it.

Today's compilers are 100 to 1,000 times slower and O2 CAUSES SEG FAULTS (they blame programmers for that - the O2 mission creeps and the lock lockafterlock lock lockign creeps)

BSD C races through code and is SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE, today's compilers are a pile of guess work nobody knows. (original C requires a little assembler or a little more if your willing to be horrifically fast and accurate)

On a modern Intel you can race though compiling like a horse on steroids. Switch to GCC-11 LLVM? Your a turtle.

Asians love making "americans are turtles" jokes. It's not a surprise their hackers have had their hands in screwing up USA's compilers royally.

Posted by: 3rgh53 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:08AM

AJAX techniques to reduce latency. Rather than round-trip through the server retrieving a completely new page with every click, often the browser can either alter the layout of the page instantly or fetch a small amount of HTML, XML, or javascript from the server and alter the existing page.

SIR DICE that's and advertisement and a lie. Netscape did optimal page loading in the early 1990's and IS STILL THE MASTER OF IT. ajax is just another hack langauge to demand web browser upgrades by big tech.

NETSCAPE ALSO HAD TWO OTHER FEATURES: a red button that stopped loading long pages (microsoft and firefox removed and or made it not rapidly and immediately functional). AND A CLEAR CACHE BUTTON for privacy (or memory saving), which microsoft and firefox now hide deep in their options - all which default to malware loving settings.

Posted by: rghh3 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:17AM

Date: September 28, 2022 06:20AM

Google: linux sound card failed

13,300,000 results (and i 100% guarantee you many results were deleted by big tech)

... "not working"

About 51,400,000 results (0.99 seconds)

SINCE BILL CLINTON OBAMA - the asians have been having a fuck fest attacking linux and USA. Everytime a free author gets it working: they change it all and tear it apart.

Posted by: 34th53 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:22AM

If sound is not working in both Windows and Ubuntu, please check your motherboard's manual to see if any jumpers are badly configured or missing ...

THAT'S A FUCKING LIE - AND IF YOU CHALLENGE THEM THEY IP BAN YOU FOR LIFE

Posted by: 3ghb534 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:28AM

"PulseAudio daemon may not have been loaded"

in the early 90's RealTek audio was RED FLAGGED by (PC Magazine) for distributing viruses off their home page to unsuspecting win95 users seeking audio.

MICROSOFT HIRED THEM TO PROVIDE AUDIO. NOT A COINCIDENCE. CORRUPTION.

Pulse Audio for linux demands root access and IS A ROOT KIT (a virus, a thing which can log into your computer and do anything the foreign assholes on the other side wish - include just obstructing you)

PulseAudio attaches to networked, logins, everythign. Flat everything. Without your ability to "really know what the fuck is or isn't active". WIthout any warning lights showing you if it's on the network. Pulse Audio "ET PHONE HOME", IT PHONES in to the corporation without your knowing while you think your just hearing a song.

THEY ARE TELLING LINUX NEWBIES THEY WON'T GET SOUND UNLESS THEY INSTALL PROPRIETARY NON-FREE PULSEAUDIO

they are fucking evil people

Posted by: 3h4543 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:31AM

Moving Linux Kernel to 5.10 - Page 13 - Raspberry Pi Forums
forums.raspberrypi.com › Using the Raspberry Pi › Advanced users
Dec 12, 2020 What is the magic formula to get the KMS audio driver working with ... E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module "module-alsa-card" ...

666 ask china, they hack every last chip to be new version incompatible with last

and kernel signers today: are tight with the chinese

Posted by: 35rh45 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:33AM

(FFU also has some ELECTRONICS ARTICLES exposing the chinese for chip level malware in POWER CHIPS in computers and elsewhere - causing power supply mayhem globally. "programmable power - which fails and destroys electronics - which is non-replaceable since version always changes each release")

Date: September 28, 2022 06:39AM

(this works into the CHINESE MICROSOFT BITMAP PRINTERS ARE AS GOOD AS A PAPER WEIGHT IN LINUX. they only worked with 16 bit microsoft drivers never handed to linux. no known bit language - all "secret chinese".)

THE FACT IS BIG TECH HAS RIPPED OFF THE INDUSTRY by total lack of standards. They say hardware has features it DOES NOT HAVE, then supposedly you have software which "causes it to do promised featrues"

but once you give the chiense money they cut and run. the software and promised features are never complete sometimes don't work at all win10 and RARELY EVER IN LINUX. "once you have their money, never give it back"

================================
* lack of standards that HAD ALREADY BEEN STANDARDIZED

* lack of standards development (and or hiding these from the public)

* MISSING BIOS. the standards are supposed to be stored and accessible on the PC so that software need not know how the hardwre works internally FOR NORMAL EFFICIENT USE.

chinese hardware has no bios because bios cost money and chinese cut and run

Posted by: 43gth34 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:41AM

You are hiding nothing silly boy.

Posted by: 3H54H4 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:43AM

when chinese devices started appearing in the late 1980's WITH NO BIOS (binary driver only) it was called some as illegal and returned immediately. today it's the only fucking CHOICE there's no choice.

(on FFU electronics articles) the chinese also make most everthing that could be repaird IMPOSSIBLE TO REPAIR. "engineered failure". such as: cutting the pins on components super short and bending them badly so they can't be removed by somone wishing to re-use or replace. USA didn't do that the chinese boards always did it.

the list of penetrations through "what is sacred" and delivering "flimsy short use products" is endless with the chinese

============================

BUT THEY DON'T STOP THERE. THEY DO SOFTWARE ATTACKS. THEY WANT TO DOMINATE EVERY LAST THING AND FORCE PURCHASES OF HARDWARE THAT IS STILL GOOD.

THEY ARE LIARS AND CHEATS WITH NO MORALS.

and that's why "linux no sound" is almost deafeningly loud

Posted by: 34thg54 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:49AM

TIME

TIME IS A OBSTRUCTION

OBSTRUCTION PREVENTS (USA) FROM BEATING CHINESE

CHINESE (and maybe UK) ARE NATURAL OBSTRUCTIONISTS - some even rant about time warping through money to make others disappear

the time on all this prevents these people from birthing, proucing, competing, gathering to tackle larger projects

and the chinese (or microsoft) are alway aware of THAT

Posted by: 34j64 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:13PM

Posted by: 45h54 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:20PM

Posted by: 34th34 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:26PM

so if LINKING is highly complex and NOT PORTATABLE is most often the show stopper for building apps

why would RH UBU GOOGLE do allow of strange crap with linking. (i mean they don't even offer sound that works, there are 56,000,000 complaints about it, google it)

OBVIOUSLY TO BREAK THINGS SO THAT ONLY THEY SAT IN THE SEAT OF POWER

An interesting fact is the best way to avoid highly complex linker commands is to code so that you don't get into trouble in the first place

Apple Computer USA has done this a long time (maybe still). They keep away from linking commands with a 10 ft pole. This is why you always see Apple in linker sections of (linux projects) saying "no, not for me, do it the old way".

Posted by: 5j657j65 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 06:29PM

an intersting fact is if you want to make an Atari rom image for a game unit and from a BSD workstation, you will need some extended linking commands or have to write code

ANOTHER INTERESTING FACT is the standard in OS compiling is to avoid linking commands for building an OS because they are not portable and usually not ACTUALLY needed. they are more likely placed to cause problems between platforms.

another interesting fact is you can load MICROSOFT programs in LINUX using good linkers and loaders

MICROSOFT SUED the people who had a linux project that did just that - and won in court - the judge was an ex microsoft employee

Posted by: 34th35 ()
Date: October 06, 2022 10:27PM

d

Posted by: Self-poster: fuck my ass tonight ()
Date: October 06, 2022 10:52PM

Seriously

Posted by: 3hh34 ()
Date: October 16, 2022 07:57AM

Posted by: 34hg3 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:07AM

Posted by: 3hrnt4 ()
Date: November 02, 2022 05:15PM

Posted by: ghh455 ()
Date: December 21, 2022 10:26PM

Posted by: 3h34 ()
Date: December 21, 2022 10:26PM

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: December 21, 2022 11:39PM

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.