HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The IRS has landed on my street with armor, black vehicles and automatic long guns. They're taking guns and arresting my neighbors.
Posted by: Government Takeover ()
Date: August 18, 2022 06:58AM

This is really scary
My family's hiding in that safe room
I done broke out my special ammo
Fuck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The IRS has landed on my street with armor, black vehicles and automatic long guns. They're taking guns and arresting my neighbors.
Posted by: They haulin cars & trucks away ()
Date: August 18, 2022 07:44AM

They takin all that's not tied down
Theys a gang of em in the back room violating my wife and daughter
Animals

Re: The IRS has landed on my street with armor, black vehicles and automatic long guns. They're taking guns and arresting my neighbors.
Posted by: So now they've lined up the men ()
Date: August 18, 2022 08:26AM

And there calling off ssn's..
If they call yours, they cuff you and put you on one of the big black buses they brought
It looks like an invasion
Om hiding in the attic watching

Posted by: who was flying them ()
Date: August 18, 2022 08:27AM

Government Takeover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is really scary
> My family's hiding in that safe room
> I done broke out my special ammo
> Fuck

those helicopters are in the budget too?

Posted by: Victim ()
Date: August 18, 2022 08:57PM

who was flying them Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Government Takeover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is really scary
> > My family's hiding in that safe room
> > I done broke out my special ammo
> > Fuck
>
>
> those helicopters are in the budget too?

No helos yet!

Posted by: IRS this ()
Date: August 19, 2022 09:53AM

I plan on Red flagging every Demotard on my street, should be fun!

Posted by: Finally!!!!!! ()
Date: August 19, 2022 10:20AM

FINALLY ALL THE TAX EVADERS ARE BEING CAUGHT! It's about time!

Posted by: UR a cheater ()
Date: August 19, 2022 12:08PM

How can i be a tax cheater if the Government sends me my refund every year? The IRS sounds like a bunch of incompetent goons.

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: August 19, 2022 01:04PM

First off pics or it didn't happen and secondly start shooting at the helocopters with your "special" ammo and let us know how that goes. Please film that also and post the videos here. Thanks

Posted by: I caught 1 of em down the road ()
Date: August 19, 2022 11:01PM

getting-on-getting-on-the-plane.gif

Posted by: They've got sniffer dogs today ()
Date: August 20, 2022 09:55AM

I think the dogs key on attack weapons but that seems impossible

Posted by: Heavy construction trucks next ()
Date: August 21, 2022 08:36AM

They will begin leveling structures. That's what they did in our community.

Posted by: This is fucking strange! ()
Date: August 21, 2022 10:13PM

They're digging trenches right down the middle of the roads. WTF?

Posted by: Stop dreaming bitch ()
Date: August 22, 2022 08:51AM

The IRS specifically hires the ugliest, most incompetent, morons of society that cannot get hired elsewhere. These dogfaced asswipes are not coming to your house unless you have millions. They typically don’t waste time on poor people because they are understaffed. Most of the time they “work” from home eating many snacks. The government cannot afford to hire very qualified people so they hire shitbags with no experience and train them on the job. Then they take years to work on simple cases because they don’t know what they are doing. Millions of dollars in salary go to fatheads that are a few steps away from being mentally retarded that watch Hulu and Netflix while doing their laundry and taking a bath on the job.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.