HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I don't know why it's so hard for people to admit that they literally hate white people.
Posted by: Mystery grove publishing ()
Date: August 17, 2022 12:43AM

They want to rob and/or kill them. The white leftists want to stop existing. Leftist views are their "escape" from whiteness. They openly say this now, there's no need to dress it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I don't know why it's so hard for people to admit that they literally hate white people.
Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: August 17, 2022 05:25AM

We've offered nearly unlimited free ways for libtards to quietly kill themselves here. Just like those threats to leave when Trump got elected, more empty promises and teasing us with great news that never actually happens. Libtards can't leave or off themselves because they would miss all the joy of continuing to ruin this country.

Re: I don't know why it's so hard for people to admit that they literally hate white people.
Posted by: Sjs ()
Date: August 17, 2022 08:08AM

This needs to be a sticky on every forum on the internet

Posted by: Whites don't improve anything ()
Date: August 17, 2022 08:50AM

Whites literally bitch and complain then refuse to cooperate to find a solution.

Spoiled child attitudes mark the vast majority of them. Exceptions occur when whites become a part of a distinct population:
___marry into an ethnic subset
___a family member becomes handicapped
___family is a military family
___family has lgbtq+ elements
___family embraces liberalism

The only whites remaining are the election deniers, vax deniers, WWG1WGA qanon whackos, ku klux Klan, junior nazis, mahdi & mahdi subscribers.

Amen

Go in peace the service is ended.

8P36.gif

Posted by: Nog Knower ()
Date: August 17, 2022 09:07AM

Attachments:
59c49d759fd8532a-8829010.jpeg

Posted by: Teaching Nog Knower ()
Date: August 17, 2022 09:26AM

Hey boy! Gravity is yo friend!

3NOx.gif

Posted by: Wiw ()
Date: August 17, 2022 09:30AM

Nog Knower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> *

Diversity isnt excellence

Posted by: Dick Trickle ()
Date: August 17, 2022 12:32PM

The negros even wear shirts explaining the issue.
Attachments:
nog1.jpeg

obsession, kkkalvin kkklein...
Date: August 17, 2022 02:33PM

just a friendly reminder to clear up any confusion,

the demokkkrats are the actual KKK, its not even metaphorical...om not naming any names but they just got ridiculously high tech and started hiring sellout "black" folks, closeted bisexual mixed folks(who has been friends with the bush family since childhood) who hate black people and lastly, immigrant trash, of all complexions

the kkkovid vaccine is perhaps the whitest white devil sh!t in history...black people historically don't tend to get vaccines....the global system of white domination's population reduction squad is backing these vaccines and they have stated outright they want to reduce the population ridiculously, whut they aren't telling you is their prime concern is keeping the black and brown birthrate down....thats why they dump all their reject drugs and toxic vaccines in places like Africa and India including giving women drugs that sterilze them and not even telling them

in the 2020 election, Trump was the black vote, biden was the white devil vote

the global system of white domination was behind the election steal

the Qanon went to war against the hollywood child trafficking that had been going on for over a century and was a big joke to a lot of so called people

lastly,

rural conservatives lead the charge against whitey's plandemic in the USA, while fake woke urban/suburbanites folded for the most part

so eye don't wanna hear sh!t you fake woke faggots have to say....you screwed the pooch....and now, here you are promoting the whitest white devil sh!t and making a poor attempt to pass it off as sum black sh!t

Posted by: Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! ()
Date: August 17, 2022 02:53PM

I hate white people unless they can prosecute Trumpers or bring me some black dick.

Posted by: Word be bond nome sane ()
Date: August 17, 2022 03:26PM

Blacks should be thanking whites for bringing them here, if not I’d still be swinging from vines

:-)

:>)

Posted by: NorthEast Asian ()
Date: August 17, 2022 03:34PM

I like white people. They gave me air conditioning and electric cars. White women are hot. White cities and societies like Switzerland and Denmark are clean and well organized.

Not sure what the niggers gave me. Probably nothing.

Posted by: Al stok ()
Date: August 17, 2022 03:41PM

NorthEast Asian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like white people. They gave me air
> conditioning and electric cars. White women are
> hot. White cities and societies like Switzerland
> and Denmark are clean and well organized.
>
> Not sure what the niggers gave me. Probably
> nothing.

We appreciate you too, it’s nice to have people who appreciate eachother

Plus Asian women hot

Some people are ungrateful savages

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.