HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: murdering Joe ()
Date: July 27, 2022 04:17PM

Joe Biden sold the U.S. to China and they have ordered him to poison everybody, or else. If you voted for Killer Joe then you have blood on your hands and need to be punished accordingly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: chuck Pelosi ()
Date: July 27, 2022 05:13PM

Libatard Democrooks are the most vile and disgusting, lower then whale shit anti-American, pedos on the planet. They are in charge right now and the country is going to shit. Where is a Robert E. Lee type when we need one?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: Dr Jack ()
Date: July 27, 2022 05:46PM

I think he has blood in his stool, too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: Bumpercars ()
Date: August 02, 2022 02:32PM

...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: Dr. Jack off ()
Date: August 02, 2022 03:28PM

Yankee blood on your hands is a good thing!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: Biden China's Drug Dealer ()
Date: August 02, 2022 05:07PM

Biden and liberals murdered 133,000 Americans by fentanyl alone last year. Millions more with experimental drugs and countless numbers with all the massive wars they have started, are funding and planning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: yet they think ()
Date: August 02, 2022 10:20PM

They think the is a recipe for victory. They actually think that the majority of Americans hate America as much as they do, Morons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: He does, indeed ()
Date: August 03, 2022 10:35AM

Russian blood, mostly
Attachments:
HIMARS_-_missile_launched.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: How so? ()
Date: August 03, 2022 11:37AM

He does, indeed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Russian blood, mostly


Biden has spent a lifetime selling out Americans to Russia and China. The first thing he did when they installed him in the Whitehouse was shutdown American energy production so that Russia could make billions quickly for the Russian military and global elite. The Ukraine war is a partnership used to launder money for liberal globalists, nothing else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: Interesting opinion ()
Date: August 03, 2022 11:41AM

How so? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He does, indeed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Russian blood, mostly
>
>
> Biden has spent a lifetime selling out Americans
> to Russia and China. The first thing he did when
> they installed him in the Whitehouse was shutdown
> American energy production so that Russia could
> make billions quickly for the Russian military and
> global elite. The Ukraine war is a partnership
> used to launder money for liberal globalists,
> nothing else.

Ask Russian soldiers about Biden. They'll tell you. By the way, the CCP aint real happy with him either.

Everybody misses Trump, I guess. Everyone who counts, anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: ULTRA MAGA KING! ()
Date: August 03, 2022 12:10PM

Interesting opinion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How so? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He does, indeed Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Russian blood, mostly
> >
> >
> > Biden has spent a lifetime selling out
> Americans
> > to Russia and China. The first thing he did
> when
> > they installed him in the Whitehouse was
> shutdown
> > American energy production so that Russia could
> > make billions quickly for the Russian military
> and
> > global elite. The Ukraine war is a partnership
> > used to launder money for liberal globalists,
> > nothing else.
>
> Ask Russian soldiers about Biden. They'll tell
> you. By the way, the CCP aint real happy with him
> either.
>
> Everybody misses Trump, I guess. Everyone who
> counts, anyway.


You're damn right everyone misses president Trump. We had American energy independence, world peace, freedom and liberty globally. President Trump empowered the people globally.

The WEF, military industrial complex, liberal globalists couldn't have that. They created a plandemic and stole the election so they could get back to oppressing the people and making trillions from fake wars. It's the same thing that Obama did with Afghanistan.

It's not rocket science.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: You have to agree ()
Date: August 03, 2022 12:17PM

ULTRA MAGA KING! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Interesting opinion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How so? Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > He does, indeed Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Russian blood, mostly
> > >
> > >
> > > Biden has spent a lifetime selling out
> > Americans
> > > to Russia and China. The first thing he did
> > when
> > > they installed him in the Whitehouse was
> > shutdown
> > > American energy production so that Russia
> could
> > > make billions quickly for the Russian
> military
> > and
> > > global elite. The Ukraine war is a
> partnership
> > > used to launder money for liberal globalists,
> > > nothing else.
> >
> > Ask Russian soldiers about Biden. They'll tell
> > you. By the way, the CCP aint real happy with
> him
> > either.
> >
> > Everybody misses Trump, I guess. Everyone who
> > counts, anyway.
>
>
> You're damn right everyone misses president Trump.
> We had American energy independence, world peace,
> freedom and liberty globally. President Trump
> empowered the people globally.
>
> The WEF, military industrial complex, liberal
> globalists couldn't have that. They created a
> plandemic and stole the election so they could get
> back to oppressing the people and making trillions
> from fake wars. It's the same thing that Obama did
> with Afghanistan.
>
> It's not rocket science.

We had a plan, and executed to perfection. Trump was impotent to stop them. Gave us the four years necessary to peel Trump like a onion. He is no longer a threat.

Yup, it worked.

LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: Endorsed by Trump ()
Date: August 03, 2022 12:23PM

You have to agree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ULTRA MAGA KING! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Interesting opinion Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > How so? Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > He does, indeed Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Russian blood, mostly
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Biden has spent a lifetime selling out
> > > Americans
> > > > to Russia and China. The first thing he did
> > > when
> > > > they installed him in the Whitehouse was
> > > shutdown
> > > > American energy production so that Russia
> > could
> > > > make billions quickly for the Russian
> > military
> > > and
> > > > global elite. The Ukraine war is a
> > partnership
> > > > used to launder money for liberal
> globalists,
> > > > nothing else.
> > >
> > > Ask Russian soldiers about Biden. They'll
> tell
> > > you. By the way, the CCP aint real happy
> with
> > him
> > > either.
> > >
> > > Everybody misses Trump, I guess. Everyone
> who
> > > counts, anyway.
> >
> >
> > You're damn right everyone misses president
> Trump.
> > We had American energy independence, world
> peace,
> > freedom and liberty globally. President Trump
> > empowered the people globally.
> >
> > The WEF, military industrial complex, liberal
> > globalists couldn't have that. They created a
> > plandemic and stole the election so they could
> get
> > back to oppressing the people and making
> trillions
> > from fake wars. It's the same thing that Obama
> did
> > with Afghanistan.
> >
> > It's not rocket science.
>
> We had a plan, and executed to perfection. Trump
> was impotent to stop them. Gave us the four years
> necessary to peel Trump like a onion. He is no
> longer a threat.
>
> Yup, it worked.
>
> LOL


Trump's endorsed candidates are cleaning house today. Lifetime RINO'S are getting their libtarded asses kicked.

Please keep Trump in the news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: Thank the libs ()
Date: August 03, 2022 01:08PM

Endorsed by Trump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have to agree Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ULTRA MAGA KING! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Interesting opinion Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > How so? Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > He does, indeed Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Russian blood, mostly
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Biden has spent a lifetime selling out
> > > > Americans
> > > > > to Russia and China. The first thing he
> did
> > > > when
> > > > > they installed him in the Whitehouse was
> > > > shutdown
> > > > > American energy production so that Russia
> > > could
> > > > > make billions quickly for the Russian
> > > military
> > > > and
> > > > > global elite. The Ukraine war is a
> > > partnership
> > > > > used to launder money for liberal
> > globalists,
> > > > > nothing else.
> > > >
> > > > Ask Russian soldiers about Biden. They'll
> > tell
> > > > you. By the way, the CCP aint real happy
> > with
> > > him
> > > > either.
> > > >
> > > > Everybody misses Trump, I guess. Everyone
> > who
> > > > counts, anyway.
> > >
> > >
> > > You're damn right everyone misses president
> > Trump.
> > > We had American energy independence, world
> > peace,
> > > freedom and liberty globally. President Trump
> > > empowered the people globally.
> > >
> > > The WEF, military industrial complex, liberal
> > > globalists couldn't have that. They created a
> > > plandemic and stole the election so they
> could
> > get
> > > back to oppressing the people and making
> > trillions
> > > from fake wars. It's the same thing that
> Obama
> > did
> > > with Afghanistan.
> > >
> > > It's not rocket science.
> >
> > We had a plan, and executed to perfection.
> Trump
> > was impotent to stop them. Gave us the four
> years
> > necessary to peel Trump like a onion. He is no
> > longer a threat.
> >
> > Yup, it worked.
> >
> > LOL
>
>
> Trump's endorsed candidates are cleaning house
> today. Lifetime RINO'S are getting their libtarded
> asses kicked.
>
> Please keep Trump in the news.

We have been supporting every Trumpy candidate we can find. We want Trumpers as our opponents. Last time was really, really easy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: never forget it bitches ()
Date: August 04, 2022 10:33AM

Never forget that Joe Biden opened the border during a pandemic, exempted people coming here from the Vaxx but will get Americans fired for not getting Vaxxed. That my friends is what a real dick move looks like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: B4P ()
Date: August 04, 2022 06:46PM

have Alex Jones do it. He is always honest. I think he has been honest 4 million times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden has blood on his hands, lots of it
Posted by: open the door a let em in? ()
Date: August 05, 2022 03:35PM

I found the root cause.
Attachments:
gethere.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **    **  **    **  **     **  **     ** 
    **     **   **   **   **   **     **   **   **  
    **     **  **    **  **    **     **    ** **   
    **     *****     *****     **     **     ***    
    **     **  **    **  **     **   **     ** **   
    **     **   **   **   **     ** **     **   **  
    **     **    **  **    **     ***     **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.