HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: I wonder.... ()
Date: July 24, 2022 07:48PM

He bankrupted casinos for crying out loud, but his supporters have accompanied nothing also.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Joe Keeps Winning! ()
Date: July 24, 2022 10:46PM

Not everyone can sell his influence to China Russia and Ukraine through his bagman son and brother. Ten percent for the Big Guy. Fuck Joe Biden!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Trump supporters are losers ()
Date: July 25, 2022 09:20AM

Nobody respects trump supporters

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: land of our dreams ()
Date: July 26, 2022 04:46AM

Trump people are the way they are because they are scared. It is a fear thing and it is hard for the rest of us to understand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Scared hahaja ()
Date: July 26, 2022 06:03AM

land of our dreams Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump people are the way they are because they are
> scared. It is a fear thing and it is hard for the
> rest of us to understand.


They better set up suicide huts and counselor safe spaces everywhere when he loses 2024

And that’s if they ever let him run in 2024c they are keepin him from running!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: @true ()
Date: July 26, 2022 04:32PM

Scared hahaja Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> land of our dreams Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump people are the way they are because they
> are
> > scared. It is a fear thing and it is hard for
> the
> > rest of us to understand.
>
>
> They better set up suicide huts and counselor safe
> spaces everywhere when he loses 2024
>
> And that’s if they ever let him run in 2024c
> they are keepin him from running!


True.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: 3 tacos ()
Date: July 27, 2022 04:48AM

Scared hahaja Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> land of our dreams Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump people are the way they are because they
> are
> > scared. It is a fear thing and it is hard for
> the
> > rest of us to understand.
>
>
> They better set up suicide huts and counselor safe
> spaces everywhere when he loses 2024
>
> And that’s if they ever let him run in 2024c
> they are keepin him from running!


What is a suicide hut?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: land of our dreams ()
Date: July 27, 2022 04:34PM

3 tacos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Scared hahaja Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > land of our dreams Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Trump people are the way they are because
> they
> > are
> > > scared. It is a fear thing and it is hard for
> > the
> > > rest of us to understand.
> >
> >
> > They better set up suicide huts and counselor
> safe
> > spaces everywhere when he loses 2024
> >
> > And that’s if they ever let him run in 2024c
> > they are keepin him from running!
>
>
> What is a suicide hut?

goggle it bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Things are still in play ()
Date: July 27, 2022 07:59PM

Trump is getting nailed but the appeals will go on for many years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: U kno it ()
Date: July 28, 2022 04:15AM

Things are still in play Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is getting nailed but the appeals will go on
> for many years.

You know it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: not a judge ()
Date: July 28, 2022 04:29PM

Things are still in play Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is getting nailed but the appeals will go on
> for many years.

Probably.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: #bumptard ()
Date: July 29, 2022 04:52PM

bump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: .keeping the faith ()
Date: July 30, 2022 05:46AM

Keeping it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Billinstein ()
Date: July 30, 2022 10:02AM

.keeping the faith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keeping it.


Faith in what or who?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Plowed?? ()
Date: July 30, 2022 03:49PM

Why do you want to be plowed? Wouldn't you rather do the plowing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: lemon tree ()
Date: July 31, 2022 07:20AM

Plowed?? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why do you want to be plowed? Wouldn't you rather
> do the plowing?


The guy must be a fag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: taco taco ()
Date: July 31, 2022 09:51AM

lemon tree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Plowed?? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why do you want to be plowed? Wouldn't you
> rather
> > do the plowing?
>
>
> The guy must be a fag.


Duh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Mr. Vein ()
Date: July 31, 2022 02:04PM

Never gonna give it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: lrr ()
Date: July 31, 2022 02:35PM

little red riding hood

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: rake an acre ()
Date: August 01, 2022 04:13AM

little red riding hood

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Furman and friends ()
Date: August 01, 2022 04:46PM

Yes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: used 510 volt battery ()
Date: August 01, 2022 07:56PM

Spot on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: biscuits ()
Date: August 02, 2022 04:38AM

biscuits.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: user name pending ()
Date: August 02, 2022 04:43PM

88

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Blue Flash ()
Date: August 02, 2022 08:13PM

I worked for Hechingers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: thin mint ()
Date: August 03, 2022 04:21AM

Blue Flash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I worked for Hechingers.

me 2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: 802 sorted ()
Date: August 03, 2022 04:36PM

Yeah.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: bump magic ()
Date: August 03, 2022 07:54PM

Bump magic

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Tangle Wood ()
Date: August 04, 2022 04:50AM

m42

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: lord77 ()
Date: August 04, 2022 04:27PM

369mm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: talk about it 2 ()
Date: August 04, 2022 07:29PM

I wonder.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He bankrupted casinos for crying out loud, but his
> supporters have accompanied nothing also.


The proof is in the pudding,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: @funky town ()
Date: August 05, 2022 04:24AM

wont you take me to...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: I had a rooster ()
Date: August 05, 2022 03:34PM

And a chicken.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: over medium ()
Date: August 05, 2022 08:41PM

I had a rooster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And a chicken.

Eggs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: extra tomato. ()
Date: August 06, 2022 06:17AM

Big burgers from Hardees

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: 0kw ()
Date: August 06, 2022 11:37AM

extra tomato. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Big burgers from Hardees


and blow JOBS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: beer n ()
Date: August 06, 2022 04:55PM

peanuts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Richard Cheese ()
Date: August 07, 2022 11:03AM

so true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: taco breath ()
Date: August 07, 2022 11:34AM

CPP

Chicken
Pot
Pie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: butt biscuits ()
Date: August 07, 2022 01:53PM

with butter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: best flare ()
Date: August 07, 2022 06:48PM

american made ones.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: #love ()
Date: August 08, 2022 04:48AM

double shot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: so homo ()
Date: August 11, 2022 03:43PM

Plowed?? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why do you want to be plowed? Wouldn't you rather
> do the plowing?

The guy is a fag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Fraction ()
Date: August 12, 2022 04:24AM

land of our dreams Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump people are the way they are because they are
> scared. It is a fear thing and it is hard for the
> rest of us to understand.

They are cowards. Simple as that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: support group needed ()
Date: August 12, 2022 04:49PM

Fraction Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> land of our dreams Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump people are the way they are because they
> are
> > scared. It is a fear thing and it is hard for
> the
> > rest of us to understand.
>
> They are cowards. Simple as that.

They are victims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: white house - big house ()
Date: August 13, 2022 05:48AM

Trump is going to Federal prison. He deserves it though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Joe Biden Wins. Trump Loses. ()
Date: August 13, 2022 08:19AM

This will never change.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: born cowards ()
Date: August 13, 2022 12:56PM

land of our dreams Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump people are the way they are because they are
> scared. It is a fear thing and it is hard for the
> rest of us to understand.

That is the key to the Republican brain, fear.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: watching cnn ()
Date: September 15, 2022 04:33AM

white house - big house Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is going to Federal prison. He deserves it
> though.

That would be nice!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: random ()
Date: September 20, 2022 04:41AM

born cowards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> land of our dreams Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump people are the way they are because they
> are
> > scared. It is a fear thing and it is hard for
> the
> > rest of us to understand.
>
> That is the key to the Republican brain, fear.

Fear, ignorance, gullibility.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: #sure ()
Date: September 20, 2022 04:36PM

Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Joe Biden molests children ()
Date: September 20, 2022 07:52PM

Say what you want about Trump but he doesn’t molest little girls and pinch their nipples

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: cj drifter ()
Date: September 21, 2022 04:38AM

Joe Biden Wins. Trump Loses. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This will never change.

Yes and Biden will win again in 2024.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: voter 54321 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 02:56PM

cj drifter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joe Biden Wins. Trump Loses. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This will never change.
>
> Yes and Biden will win again in 2024.


It is looking that way

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Left wing Jack ()
Date: October 20, 2022 08:03AM

voter 54321 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cj drifter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Joe Biden Wins. Trump Loses. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > This will never change.
> >
> > Yes and Biden will win again in 2024.
>
>
> It is looking that way

Yes we will rig the election again and there is nothing the conservatards can do to stop us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: serious advice ()
Date: October 20, 2022 09:07AM

Keep your toothbrush locked up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: thank u 2 ()
Date: November 06, 2022 11:07AM

Left wing Jack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> voter 54321 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > cj drifter Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Joe Biden Wins. Trump Loses. Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > This will never change.
> > >
> > > Yes and Biden will win again in 2024.
> >
> >
> > It is looking that way
>
> Yes we will rig the election again and there is
> nothing the conservatards can do to stop us.

Thank you for your service to this country.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: @lrr ()
Date: December 13, 2022 04:30AM

little red riding hood

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Kari Lake ()
Date: December 13, 2022 10:42PM

I wonder.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He bankrupted casinos for crying out loud, but his
> supporters have accompanied nothing also.


That is the case, for certain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: oh yeah. ()
Date: January 14, 2023 05:08PM

I wonder.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He bankrupted casinos for crying out loud, but his
> supporters have accompanied nothing also.


yes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: No one cares ()
Date: January 14, 2023 05:15PM

Joe Biden stole classified documents and showed them to the Chinese. He’s in serious trouble and will be indicted for this. Even that pussy Merrick Garland can’t cover this one up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: yup uh huh ()
Date: January 14, 2023 08:10PM

random Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> born cowards Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > land of our dreams Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Trump people are the way they are because
> they
> > are
> > > scared. It is a fear thing and it is hard for
> > the
> > > rest of us to understand.
> >
> > That is the key to the Republican brain, fear.
>
> Fear, ignorance, gullibility.

Seems true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: You got it right ()
Date: January 14, 2023 09:09PM

I wonder.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He bankrupted casinos for crying out loud, but his
> supporters have accompanied nothing also.


That is it in a nutshell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: seen it before ()
Date: January 20, 2023 03:45PM

@lrr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> little red riding hood

What does this mean?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Eve. ()
Date: April 28, 2023 09:35AM

serious advice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keep your toothbrush locked up!

lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Deyeck ()
Date: April 28, 2023 03:08PM

fuckin A

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: The Emperor Has No Clothes ()
Date: April 28, 2023 03:22PM

Obama's 8 years is known for one thing: gay wedding cakes and confusion with which bathroom to use.

Biden's years is known for one thing: sexually perverted men claiming to be women.

Trump is known for the lowest unemployment rates ever, the highest GDP ever, and countries like Germany and France being chastised for cheating NATO.

Hmm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: The Emperor Has No Clothes ()
Date: April 28, 2023 03:22PM

Obama's 8 years is known for one thing: gay wedding cakes and confusion with which bathroom to use.

Biden's years is known for one thing: sexually perverted men claiming to be women.

Trump is known for the lowest unemployment rates ever, the highest GDP ever, and countries like Germany and France being chastised for cheating NATO.

Hmm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Trump Trailer Trash ()
Date: April 28, 2023 03:47PM

A lot of Trump's followers are just racist people who have never graduated college. You're talking about the trailer trash that have found friends at Trump rallies.

Most the hardcore Trumpers have drug and alcohol problems.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: poll #'s ()
Date: May 25, 2023 04:24PM

cj drifter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joe Biden Wins. Trump Loses. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This will never change.
>
> Yes and Biden will win again in 2024.


looking that way

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Real_American ()
Date: May 25, 2023 05:57PM

I wonder.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

You're antiWhite.

Everything you say is a lie.

You're evil subhuman garbage and will be killed for your crimes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Real_American ()
Date: May 25, 2023 05:58PM

Trump supporters are losers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

You're antiWhite.

Everything you say is a lie.

You're evil subhuman garbage and will be killed for your crimes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Your Bidentard neighbor ()
Date: May 26, 2023 04:34AM

Trump supporters are not bad people just poorly educated and very ignorant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Real_American ()
Date: May 27, 2023 07:58AM

I love cock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: mr howell ()
Date: May 31, 2023 04:37AM

Real_American Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love cock.

Figures.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Trump = Losers ()
Date: May 31, 2023 10:05AM

Yes, failures group together. The sad part is most of these Trump supporters have mental illnesses, drunk, drug abusers and violent pasts. The only way they can fit into a social group of friends is to find other loser Trump supporters with no friends and say "Trump!."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Real_American ()
Date: May 31, 2023 11:28AM

mr howell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

You're antiWhite.

Everything you say is a lie.

You're evil subhuman garbage and will be killed for your crimes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Real_American ()
Date: May 31, 2023 11:29AM

Your Bidentard neighbor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

You're antiWhite.

Everything you say is a lie.

You're evil subhuman garbage and will be killed for your crimes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Real_American ()
Date: May 31, 2023 11:29AM

Trump = Losers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

You're antiWhite.

Everything you say is a lie.

You're evil subhuman garbage and will be killed for your crimes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Real_American ()
Date: May 31, 2023 11:31AM

mr howell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I rape children.

Figures.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Victor Ree ()
Date: June 01, 2023 03:14PM

poll #'s Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cj drifter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Joe Biden Wins. Trump Loses. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > This will never change.
> >
> > Yes and Biden will win again in 2024.
>
>
> looking that way

Yes!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: #fear #fail ()
Date: July 05, 2023 07:44AM

Trump = Losers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, failures group together. The sad part is
> most of these Trump supporters have mental
> illnesses, drunk, drug abusers and violent pasts.
> The only way they can fit into a social group of
> friends is to find other loser Trump supporters
> with no friends and say "Trump!."

I agree.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Piss-pant Republicans are weak ()
Date: July 05, 2023 07:55AM

They are the "Scum Of The Earth"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: HH Gregg. ()
Date: July 06, 2023 04:15AM

Who cares what Trump supporters have done or not done. Trump supporters are weak and cowardly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Real_American ()
Date: July 15, 2023 10:45AM

I love cock!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: There is a real connection ()
Date: July 15, 2023 01:53PM

Nothing loves failure more than failure

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Now for the truth ()
Date: July 15, 2023 03:32PM

I often wonder how it feels to be a libtard who voted for Joe Biden, a sick old pervert who molests little girls, shits himself in public and showered naked with his pre teen daughter. But then I say to myself, fuck them. They are libtards and deserve the shame and scorn real Americans have for them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: There is a real connection ()
Date: July 16, 2023 05:31AM

Now for the truth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I often wonder how it feels to be a libtard who
> voted for Joe Biden, a sick old pervert who
> molests little girls, shits himself in public and
> showered naked with his pre teen daughter. But
> then I say to myself, fuck them. They are libtards
> and deserve the shame and scorn real Americans
> have for them

Well, you can't help but wonder. Was your father an ignorant coward too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Now for the truth ()
Date: September 20, 2023 01:37PM

There is a real connection Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now for the truth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I often wonder how it feels to be a libtard who
> > voted for Joe Biden, a sick old pervert who
> > molests little girls, shits himself in public
> and
> > showered naked with his pre teen daughter. But
> > then I say to myself, fuck them. They are
> libtards
> > and deserve the shame and scorn real Americans
> > have for them
>
> Well, you can't help but wonder. Was your father
> an ignorant coward too?

Yes!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Herbert Fucking Hoover ()
Date: September 21, 2023 04:45AM

Remember how many people lost their jobs when Trump was in office? Turns out Trump is the second worst jobs president in history. Now that Joe is in office those jobs are coming back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Trump MAGA is all Loser ()
Date: September 21, 2023 09:35AM

They support Trump because it gives them some friends they can talk to. It's like the losers club. These Trump idiots are the people who were the last to be picked on every team. MAGA combined education level barely breaks high graduation.

75% of the hardcore Trump idiots at the Capitol have been convicted of violent crimes in the past. When your a loser all your life and nobody wants you around it's nice to find some racist and losers that will accept you if you use the code "Trump." Seriously, I went to one Trump Rally and it was a freak show of losers. Difficult to even stand next to some of the people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: PUSSIES ()
Date: September 21, 2023 10:04AM

I wish I could live in my parent’s basement and have everyone pay for my college as I have a period our of my penis
Make sports easier by slowing down how fast the pitcher can throw,
Or maybe just say I’m a girl and be a winner among them


Maybe I wouldn’t have been such a failure !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: PUSSIES ()
Date: September 21, 2023 10:04AM

I wish I could live in my parent’s basement and have everyone pay for my college as I have a period our of my penis
Make sports easier by slowing down how fast the pitcher can throw,
Or maybe just say I’m a girl and be a winner among them


Maybe I wouldn’t have been such a failure !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: PUSSIES ()
Date: September 21, 2023 10:04AM

I wish I could live in my parent’s basement and have everyone pay for my college as I have a period our of my penis
Make sports easier by slowing down how fast the pitcher can throw,
Or maybe just say I’m a girl and be a winner among them


Maybe I wouldn’t have been such a failure !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: PUSSIES ()
Date: September 21, 2023 10:04AM

I wish I could live in my parent’s basement and have everyone pay for my college as I have a period our of my penis
Make sports easier by slowing down how fast the pitcher can throw,
Or maybe just say I’m a girl and be a winner among them


Maybe I wouldn’t have been such a failure !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: PUSSIES ()
Date: September 21, 2023 10:04AM

I wish I could live in my parent’s basement and have everyone pay for my college as I have a period our of my penis
Make sports easier by slowing down how fast the pitcher can throw,
Or maybe just say I’m a girl and be a winner among them


Maybe I wouldn’t have been such a failure !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Joe lover is in charge ()
Date: September 21, 2023 08:22PM

Herbert Fucking Hoover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember how many people lost their jobs when
> Trump was in office? Turns out Trump is the second
> worst jobs president in history. Now that Joe is
> in office those jobs are coming back.
Joe lover

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think because trump supporters have failed all their lives, they support trump because he’s failed at everything as well?
Posted by: Soul Train ()
Date: May 09, 2024 05:46AM

Joe Biden Wins. Trump Loses. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This will never change.

True.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********         **  ********        ** 
  **   **   **     **        **  **              ** 
   ** **    **     **        **  **              ** 
    ***     ********         **  ******          ** 
   ** **    **         **    **  **        **    ** 
  **   **   **         **    **  **        **    ** 
 **     **  **          ******   ********   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.