HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I just ate a SUBWAY. The manager is sellign RANCID FOOD telling employees to "not throw it out"
Posted by: drop dead democrats 255 ()
Date: July 13, 2022 01:04AM

we all know SUBWAY didn't die during COVID because they are a democrat run NYC franchise. WALMART is also a democrat run franchise (who has deals with china not to sell Made in USA products in store, and also to defame the Made in USA label when they do)

THE PRODUCT WAS - A CANNED PRODUCT (not fresh) which could be left out for months maye years without appearing rancid

the sandwich tasted really funny first bite - i'm like "ew - what was that" ... a second tasted confirmed it was the whole sandwich

the managers hire illegal aliens, tell them never to throw out food.

I ALSO SAW MEAT in the bins which had long ago changed rainbow colors. and the weird thing - allot of landscapers getting sandwiches (you'd think it'd be fresh if people were buying - but not necessarily true)

THERE WERE MANAGERS AT MC'DONALDS ARRESTED FOR TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO THROW OUT YESTERDAY'S HAMBURGERS

today - we have democrat Biden in office protecting the scum of the world

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just ate a SUBWAY. The manager is sellign RANCID FOOD telling employees to "not throw it out"
Posted by: 43th54 ()
Date: July 13, 2022 01:04AM

little red riding hood

Re: I just ate a SUBWAY. The manager is sellign RANCID FOOD telling employees to "not throw it out"
Posted by: grand slam ()
Date: July 13, 2022 08:51AM

Never got a bad sub from Subway. In fact the food is fresher and better than any other sub place.

Posted by: rrtyyjtym ()
Date: July 23, 2022 07:19PM

7-11 too

the food I see is like there for a month

they should shoot the store owner - it could really make people terminally ill

Posted by: HXPPT ()
Date: July 24, 2022 10:24AM

rrtyyjtym Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 7-11 too
>
> the food I see is like there for a month
>
> they should shoot the store owner - it could
> really make people terminally ill

It's prob. the new 7-11 where Gerry works. They had to fire him from the 1st 7-11 he worked at b|c they couldn't get him to clean the Slurpee machine right. He always did it wrong & busted it, too. So they fired him

Then he went to another 7-11 & they hired him & told him to make sure the sandwiches & the other stuff was fresh & to write down the old stuff he trashed. He's prob. not doing any of that b|c he's lazy .

Posted by: don't eat there ()
Date: July 24, 2022 11:04AM

Subway is nasty

Posted by: 7yji68 ()
Date: September 07, 2022 12:46AM

Posted by: carry out ()
Date: September 07, 2022 07:28AM

Posted by: 4fhg53 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:32AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.