HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
It Was A Hell Of A 4th of July Party , I Feel Really Crappy Today Doing Heavy Labor ! HANGOVER FAST CURES NEEDED
Posted by: Hang Over Hell ()
Date: July 05, 2022 10:41AM

I was the hit of the party mixing people the best drinks , plenty of cold beer flowed we are pork ribs bbq steaks burgers the works and partied till 2 am with fireworks , now I'm hauling loads of concrete in a Georgia Buggy and need hangover help bad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It Was A Hell Of A 4th of July Party , I Feel Really Crappy Today Doing Heavy Labor ! HANGOVER FAST CURES NEEDED
Posted by: 2 Bayer Asprin ()
Date: July 05, 2022 10:42AM

2 Bayer Asprin will do the trick.

Re: It Was A Hell Of A 4th of July Party , I Feel Really Crappy Today Doing Heavy Labor ! HANGOVER FAST CURES NEEDED
Posted by: El Gato . ()
Date: July 05, 2022 10:49AM

file.php?2,file=297051,filename=ElGatoWa

Here's your answer

Posted by: Danny the drunk ()
Date: July 05, 2022 10:50AM

Start drinking again works well.

Posted by: The King of Swap ()
Date: July 05, 2022 10:50AM

I feel the same way. We partied all weekend starting Friday night with a band. So many horny women this holiday weekend. I picked up three different chics. I took two home Friday night for a threesome. I really didn't even have to do much. The chics suggested the threesome and I just went along for the ride.

Sunday we did the big 4th of July cookout. Some guy fell off the deck at the party. There was a hot tub and some chics got naked late at night. A couple even had sex in the hot tub while people at the party watched. People were yelling out different sex positions. It was a lot of fun, but I was reminded why I don't drink Tequila.

Having Monday off was much needed for recovery. I drove the chic a banged Sunday night back to her car and felt like I was going to ralph the entire time. I stopped by the bar to get a Bloody Mary that helped to cure my hangover. Some old chic wanted to go back to my place but I said hell no.

Posted by: Monday 4ths Are A Bitch ()
Date: July 05, 2022 10:57AM

Was on the mall last night then traffic home to nova I got to work today started at 630 am only thing I can do is sweat the booze out

Posted by: National Sweathog Day ()
Date: July 05, 2022 10:59AM

The workday after a July 4th

Posted by: Hiccup ()
Date: July 05, 2022 11:00AM

I can table anyone under the drink

Posted by: Hey Kitty! ()
Date: July 05, 2022 11:11AM

Che! che! che! che!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.