HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: I want to learn ()
Date: June 22, 2022 02:42PM

I know Meade Skelton doesn’t waste his time here and enlighten us with his knowledge

They say Gerry was kinda smart, I wasn’t impressed by much he said.

Then we have people posting images after images. Some are shit gifs. Some are swinging cock gifs, and I think, should I try posting at a place where I can really learn and be enlightened?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: Lil Peep ()
Date: June 22, 2022 05:04PM

All of the racist and anti-Jewish posts are from a high school dropout named TJ Sadler. He has a 9th grade education.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: Don't forget ()
Date: June 22, 2022 05:14PM

I want to learn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know Meade Skelton doesn’t waste his time here
> and enlighten us with his knowledge
>
> They say Gerry was kinda smart, I wasn’t
> impressed by much he said.
>
> Then we have people posting images after images.
> Some are shit gifs. Some are swinging cock gifs,
> and I think, should I try posting at a place where
> I can really learn and be enlightened?


Meade has an Associate of Science from a State college, he also proudly has a Degree from the university of Hard Knocks. A practical and hard earned honor. Many folks graduate with an Associates, but many have not yet earned the degree we routinely call Wisdom Degree. Comes with life lived and things experienced. Worth all the sheepskins in the country.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: G.E.D. ()
Date: June 22, 2022 05:19PM

I'm picturing a lot of G.E.D.s taped to walls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: back in the Susan Dey ()
Date: June 22, 2022 05:27PM

Miz had a degree from some high falutin almost an Ivy League school of Fine Arts I'm thinking. East Coast fancy smancy high tuition paying college.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: Glasses wearer ()
Date: June 22, 2022 05:42PM

Lil poop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All of the racist and anti-Jewish posts are from a high school dropout named Michael Josef Basl. He has a 6th grade education. He dropped out after the bullying got to be too much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: Heheh ()
Date: June 22, 2022 05:42PM

G.E.D. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm picturing a lot of G.E.D.s taped to walls.


:)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: got home schooled ()
Date: June 22, 2022 05:52PM

Glasses wearer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lil poop Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > All of the racist and anti-Jewish posts are from
> a high school dropout named Michael Josef Basl. He
> has a 6th grade education. He dropped out after
> the bullying got to be too much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: It has improved ()
Date: June 22, 2022 09:57PM

a bump to straighten me out that's it

ssrco,classic_tee,two_models,fafafa:ca4414gzsv.jpg


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: The Opposite of a GED ()
Date: June 23, 2022 12:23AM

G.E.D. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm picturing a lot of G.E.D.s taped to walls.


I graduated from TJHSST, but okay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: Willie the Wheel ()
Date: June 23, 2022 12:29AM

The Opposite of a GED Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> G.E.D. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm picturing a lot of G.E.D.s taped to walls.
>
>
> I graduated from TJHSST, but okay.


I went to college with an asshole who bragged about having gone to TJ. Finally I got tired of hearing it and I said, "And yet, here we are at the same University."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: Heard it before ()
Date: June 23, 2022 12:37AM

Willie the Wheel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Opposite of a GED Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > G.E.D. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I'm picturing a lot of G.E.D.s taped to
> walls.
> >
> >
> > I graduated from TJHSST, but okay.
>
>
> I went to college with an asshole who bragged
> about having gone to TJ. Finally I got tired of
> hearing it and I said, "And yet, here we are at
> the same University."


I went to an Ivy after TJ and in my dorm freshman year there was a dude from St. Albans and he told me the same thing. I told him I got into St. Albans also, but I saved by parents $80,000 (the tuition back then) going to TJ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: Yale, 2018, Psychaiatry, PhD ()
Date: June 23, 2022 12:41AM

The Opposite of a GED Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I graduated from TJHSST, but okay.

Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology = "the closet"

66-664713_preview-images-1s-tee-gay-prid


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: Not gay, but okay ()
Date: June 23, 2022 12:47AM

Yale, 2018, Psychaiatry, PhD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Opposite of a GED Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > I graduated from TJHSST, but okay.
>
>

Thomas Jefferson High School for Science &
> Technology = "the closet"
>
> src=https://www.clipartmax.com/png/full/66-664713_
> preview-images-1s-tee-gay-pride-rainbow-ribbon.png
> width="900">

Grad school doesn’t count. Nobody considers you one of us.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s the average grade level of this place
Posted by: TGay ()
Date: June 23, 2022 01:53AM

TJ will complete his GED in prison and will learn a trade like cooking or dishwashing. When he gets out, he will look forward to a rewarding career at Waffle House or Denny's.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **        **     **  **     **   *******   **    ** 
 **         **   **   **     **  **     **   **  **  
 **          ** **    **     **  **     **    ****   
 **           ***     *********   ********     **    
 **          ** **    **     **         **     **    
 **         **   **   **     **  **     **     **    
 ********  **     **  **     **   *******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.