HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Real "Systemic Progressive " JOE BIDEN AND Democrats "GIFT" To The USA IS THE SYSTEMIC PROGRESSIVE DESTRUCTION OF THE USA
Posted by: Systemic Progressive Democrats ()
Date: June 17, 2022 01:00PM

JOE BIDEN IS THE WORST US PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME . TODAY HIS NOW FAR LEFT DEMOCRAT PARTY HAS PROVEN TO BE THE WORST POLITICAL PARTY IN AMERICAN HISTORY

The writing is on the wall The question is when Democrats will man up and admit it
Yes its bad out there for the poor Democrats falsely claim they care so much about

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-biden-administration-is-losing-support-among-black-voters/ar-AAR1e88

USA national defense oil reserves are being depleted by JOE BIDENS FAILURE AS PRESIDENT

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/30/politics/strategic-petroleum-reserve-release-oil-joe-biden/index.html

PURE RACIST DEMOCRAT PANDERING IN PLAIN VIEW https://joebiden.com/justice/

But when poor people can't buy the food and needed items they got under TRUMP its not helping JOE and his Democrats one bit to pander to race to let criminals out of jails and prisons to prey on innocents again

DO YOU NEED TO KNOW THE PRICES OF GAS FOOD EVERYTHING YOU BUY THAT WAS DRASTICALLY LOWER WHEN PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE

"Elections have consequences" Said President Obama ....With JOE BIDEN'S (DEMOCRAT) Presidency THEY are not "consequences THEY ARE PUNISHMENT

STOP THE PUNISHMENT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE , IMPEACH AND REMOVE FAILED PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN FROM OFFICE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Real "Systemic Progressive " JOE BIDEN AND Democrats "GIFT" To The USA IS THE SYSTEMIC PROGRESSIVE DESTRUCTION OF THE USA
Posted by: Pompous Ass Liberal Elitist ()
Date: June 17, 2022 01:08PM

As a rich double federal income 100% Occupy Democrat family with a combined income of 300k a year for slow walking , we can pay any price it takes

SO WE DON'T HAVE TO SEE TRUMPS MEAN TWATS ON BLUE TWIDDLE AGAIN

JOE'S RIGHT IF YOU DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT YOUR NOT BLACK SO PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF MY BLUE NO HATE SIGN IN MY YARD

AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE ONE THAT SAY "MY DOG BITES HERE NO TRESPASSING I MEAN YOU"

Re: The Real "Systemic Progressive " JOE BIDEN AND Democrats "GIFT" To The USA IS THE SYSTEMIC PROGRESSIVE DESTRUCTION OF THE USA
Posted by: Systemic Progessive Democrats ()
Date: June 17, 2022 02:00PM

Get the US nothing with their woke weakness obsession of climate change and failed policies we see clearly today

YOU HAVE TO LIVE TO SEE THE WATERS RISE

GIVE ME AMERICAN FREEDOM NOT COMMUNISM

https://www.defensenews.com/naval/2022/06/17/china-launches-third-aircraft-carrier/

THIRD CHINESE SUPER CARRIER !

Posted by: "Fujian" ()
Date: June 17, 2022 02:05PM

Wont bury us , Todays Weak Woke Democrats are burying us in so many ways

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: June 17, 2022 02:06PM

HOW totally cool ! I'm changing my name to FUJIAN from CUCK today

Posted by: Progressive really means ()
Date: June 17, 2022 05:23PM

Progressive destruction disaster death = Democrats

Posted by: Thanks Weak Whiny Democrats ()
Date: June 17, 2022 06:42PM

China-aircraft-carrier-1.jpg?auto=webp&w

For nothing to progressively take our rights to keep and bear arms to defend this nation

AS China builds the worlds largest navy off the interest on our loans they gave us to cover massive overspending for non essential progressive pork projects by weak Democrats

Hitler would have devastated the English because their gun laws disarmed their people , he did not listen to his generals and attacked Russia a big mistake that cost him everything

By taking England the US would have no staging area to launch an invasion of fortress Europe

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: June 17, 2022 06:44PM

I just changed my name to Fujian same as that red Chinese super carrier GO JOE GO JOE GO JOE GO JOE GO DEMOCRATS

WERE REALLY BUILDING BACK BETTER WITH DEMOCRATS AND JOE BIDEN

Posted by: Slowly Very Slowly Now ()
Date: June 17, 2022 06:49PM

But can they afford JOE Gas to run it , I can't afford to run my lawnmower , rats are infesting my yard

Boy I tell you JOE is a real secret weapon

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.