HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Threes company ()
Date: June 15, 2022 11:25AM

What was it like?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Quite a few ()
Date: June 15, 2022 11:26AM

It was okay. Someone always gets more than someone else and things can get awkward.

I've had a foursome in a church parking lot and feel bad about that now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Saharan ()
Date: June 15, 2022 11:37AM

I haven’t had sex in several years. I am thinking about flying to the Philippines and having a threesome with some slant eyed broads to knock the con webs off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Devil's Threeway ()
Date: June 15, 2022 12:22PM

I had a Devil's Threeway once in High School (me and two other guys).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Vvvggggg ()
Date: June 15, 2022 12:26PM

Devil's Threeway Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had a Devil's Threeway once in High School (me
> and two other guys).


Homo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Devil's Threeway ()
Date: June 15, 2022 12:34PM

Vvvggggg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I had a Devil's Threeway once in High School
> (me
> > and two other guys).
>
>
> Homo

No, all 3 of us were str8.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: June 15, 2022 12:54PM

Devil's Threeway Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vvvggggg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I had a Devil's Threeway once in High School
> > (me
> > > and two other guys).
> >
> >
> > Homo
>
> No, all 3 of us were str8.

Not anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Devil's Threeway ()
Date: June 15, 2022 12:57PM

.AARPer. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Vvvggggg Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I had a Devil's Threeway once in High
> School
> > > (me
> > > > and two other guys).
> > >
> > >
> > > Homo
> >
> > No, all 3 of us were str8.
>
> Not anymore.

Meh, say whatever you want. You weren't there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: No ()
Date: June 15, 2022 01:00PM

Does ur left and right hand count

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Dr. Ruth ()
Date: June 15, 2022 01:05PM

Switching hands before the finish line counts as a threesome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: I’m getting in some freaky shit ()
Date: June 15, 2022 01:15PM

Dr. Ruth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Switching hands before the finish line counts as a
> threesome.


Do I get extra credit/points when I switch hands, I got my other hand up my ass?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: ELWWD ()
Date: June 15, 2022 11:47PM

I did once. It wasn't all that great. I never wanted to do it again. So I didn't.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Yes...me, Uncle Ralph & Mahdi ()
Date: June 16, 2022 12:42AM

mahdi is a frugivore

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: wjhxh ()
Date: June 16, 2022 04:27AM

^^^ lol, lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: June 16, 2022 06:07AM

Devil's Threeway Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .AARPer. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Vvvggggg Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > I had a Devil's Threeway once in High
> > School
> > > > (me
> > > > > and two other guys).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Homo
> > >
> > > No, all 3 of us were str8.
> >
> > Not anymore.
>
> Meh, say whatever you want. You weren't there.


Of course I wasn't there I'm not a faggot. Look at the bright side though, now you and your playmates have a whole month to be proud of your gayness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Uncle Sam ()
Date: June 16, 2022 07:24AM

My brother once suggested it to me with his new best friend. I was all in for it until they arrived. My brother’s fuck buddy was a nigger. I hate black dick when it’s attached to natty pubic hairs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Devil's Threeway ()
Date: June 16, 2022 09:33AM

.AARPer. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > .AARPer. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Vvvggggg Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >

> > > > > > I had a Devil's Threeway once in High School
> > > > (me and two other guys).


> > > > > Homo

> > > > No, all 3 of us were str8.

> > > Not anymore.
> >
> > Meh, say whatever you want. You weren't there.
>
>
> Of course I wasn't there I'm not a faggot. Look at
> the bright side though, now you and your playmates
> have a whole month to be proud of your gayness.

Shut up, jerk. I alrady told you we're all str8.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Yes I have ()
Date: June 16, 2022 01:46PM

Unless you are a god among men or unless you manage to get two half drunk 20 year olds wanting to relive a scene from some porno, it probably will not live up to your expectations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: I Had The Chance And F'ed It Up ()
Date: June 16, 2022 01:55PM

I brought a coworker back to his hometown in Pennsylvania. We went to a party and I was hitting it off with a good looking chick that was single. She brought over one of her female friends that was not as good looking and already pumped out a couple of kids, so she was frumpy and sloppy. Frumpy took a quick liking to me and tried to take me and her friend home with her. I was drunk, but not drunk enough to want to push my meat into her! Looking back on it, I wish I had done it, just so I could brag about having done it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: The Devil You Say ()
Date: June 22, 2022 09:07PM

To the guy posting about having a threesome with two other guys, and saying you were all straight: dude, you and your two buddies are all GAY. Admit it to yourself. There is no way you, or your two gay friends, would consent to sucking each other’s cocks if you weren’t. Don’t lie about it. I’m sure this wasn’t the first or last time you had sex with another guy either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Devil's Threeway ()
Date: June 22, 2022 09:18PM

The Devil You Say Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To the guy posting about having a threesome with
> two other guys, and saying you were all straight:
> dude, you and your two buddies are all GAY. Admit
> it to yourself. There is no way you, or your two
> gay friends, would consent to sucking each
> other’s cocks if you weren’t. Don’t lie
> about it. I’m sure this wasn’t the first or
> last time you had sex with another guy either.


Shut up, bitch, you weren't there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: The Devil You Say ()
Date: June 22, 2022 09:40PM

Devil's Threeway Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Devil You Say Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > To the guy posting about having a threesome
> with
> > two other guys, and saying you were all
> straight:
> > dude, you and your two buddies are all GAY.
> Admit
> > it to yourself. There is no way you, or your
> two
> > gay friends, would consent to sucking each
> > other’s cocks if you weren’t. Don’t lie
> > about it. I’m sure this wasn’t the first or
> > last time you had sex with another guy either.
>
>
> Shut up, bitch, you weren't there.

Of course I wasn’t. It was just you three gay guys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Devil's Threeway ()
Date: June 23, 2022 12:11AM

The Devil You Say Wrote:
------------------------
> Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> -----------------------
> -----
> > The Devil You Say Wrote:
> --------------------------
> >
> >
> > Shut up, bitch, you weren't there.
>
> Of course I wasn’t. It was just you three gay
> guys.


I done told you like three times, were all straight, you jackass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Never Forget!! ()
Date: June 23, 2022 02:13AM

Never forget that William Moreno, Monique Wells, and Christopher Tator had a three way when they shared an apartment in Fairfax City. Who was in the middle is left to your imagination.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Also.. ()
Date: June 23, 2022 02:16AM

Never Forget!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never forget that William Moreno, Monique Wells,
> and Christopher Tator had a three way when they
> shared an apartment in Fairfax City. Who was in
> the middle is left to your imagination.


Never forget that Eesh and TJ “fooled around” a couple times and even performed sex acts with George the cat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: TGay ()
Date: June 23, 2022 02:44AM

Never forget that TJ had a four way with Sniffers and a horse and Nicole Lovejoy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Never remember ()
Date: June 23, 2022 06:53AM

That Michael, Tom and Louise had a threesome as well as Louise, Michael and uncle Allan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Glasses ()
Date: June 23, 2022 07:57AM

Is that why eesh said he never wore glasses? Because of uncle Allan molesting him? Glasses are a trigger and painful reminder of his traumatizing childhood lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Let me get this straight ()
Date: June 25, 2022 08:44PM

Devil's Threeway Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Devil You Say Wrote:
> ------------------------
> > Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> > -----------------------
> > -----
> > > The Devil You Say Wrote:
> > --------------------------
> > >
> > >
> > > Shut up, bitch, you weren't there.
> >
> > Of course I wasn’t. It was just you three gay
> > guys.
>
>
> I done told you like three times, were all
> straight, you jackass.

Please explain to us how you and two other guys have sex with each other and yet somehow claim to be straight? Having sex with someone of your own gender is the very definition of GAY, which you most certainly are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Only Once ()
Date: June 25, 2022 09:03PM

With the OP’s Mom & Dad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Devil's Threeway ()
Date: June 25, 2022 10:22PM

Let me get this straight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Devil You Say Wrote:
> > ------------------------
> > > Devil's Threeway Wrote:
> > > -----------------------
> > > -----
> > > > The Devil You Say Wrote:
> > > --------------------------
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Shut up, bitch, you weren't there.
> > >
> > > Of course I wasn’t. It was just you three
> gay
> > > guys.
> >
> >
> > I done told you like three times, were all
> > straight, you jackass.
>
> Please explain to us how you and two other guys
> have sex with each other and yet somehow claim to
> be straight? Having sex with someone of your own
> gender is the very definition of GAY, which you
> most certainly are.


Just shut up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Endo ()
Date: June 25, 2022 10:32PM

If you’re a guy and you have sex with another guy, you’re gay. No room to debate this. End of story. Accept that you’re a fag and move on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: You speak truth ()
Date: June 25, 2022 10:55PM

Endo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you’re a guy and you have sex with another
> guy, you’re gay. No room to debate this. End of
> story. Accept that you’re a fag and move on.


Endo is 100% correct. Open and shut case of gay. If you have sex with two other guys at the same time, you’re double gay. I don’t know why you’re even arguing with yourself. Come out of the closet and live your life as the gay man you are

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Devil's Threeway ()
Date: June 25, 2022 11:23PM

You speak truth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Endo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you’re a guy and you have sex with another
> > guy, you’re gay. No room to debate this. End
> of
> > story. Accept that you’re a fag and move on.
>
>
> Endo is 100% correct. Open and shut case of gay.
> If you have sex with two other guys at the same
> time, you’re double gay. I don’t know why
> you’re even arguing with yourself. Come out of
> the closet and live your life as the gay man you
> are


Shut up. You don't know anything. I shouldn't even have brought it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: What a buzz I got! Dude! ()
Date: June 26, 2022 09:09AM

3Rzh.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: Closeted ()
Date: June 26, 2022 06:49PM

Devil's Threeway Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You speak truth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Endo Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > If you’re a guy and you have sex with
> another
> > > guy, you’re gay. No room to debate this.
> End
> > of
> > > story. Accept that you’re a fag and move
> on.
> >
> >
> > Endo is 100% correct. Open and shut case of
> gay.
> > If you have sex with two other guys at the same
> > time, you’re double gay. I don’t know why
> > you’re even arguing with yourself. Come out
> of
> > the closet and live your life as the gay man
> you
> > are
>
>
> Shut up. You don't know anything. I shouldn't
> even have brought it up.

Go ahead then. Stay in the closet. But wouldn’t you feel better coming out, admitting to and embracing your gayness? There’s no stigma to it anymore

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever had a threesome before?
Posted by: I wuz buggggggggggggggerd!!! ()
Date: June 26, 2022 06:55PM

3Rzh.gif

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **        **  **     **        **  **     ** 
 **     **        **  **     **        **  **     ** 
 **     **        **  **     **        **  **     ** 
 **     **        **  **     **        **  ********* 
  **   **   **    **   **   **   **    **  **     ** 
   ** **    **    **    ** **    **    **  **     ** 
    ***      ******      ***      ******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.