HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Hints at "Civil War" in America, Page Straight Out of Hitlers "Mein Kampf"
Posted by: Hitler Trump ()
Date: May 24, 2022 10:28AM

Trump is the most prominent Republican to float a "civil war" in recent months. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., earlier this year suggested Republicans use their "Second Amendment rights" against Democrats while floating what she called a "national divorce." Rep. Madison Cawthorn, R-N.C., last week threatened "Dark MAGA" revenge after his election loss, invoking a growing far-right movement that has repeatedly promoted political violence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Hints at "Civil War" in America, Page Straight Out of Hitlers "Mein Kampf"
Posted by: Corrupt Trump Swamp Real ()
Date: May 24, 2022 10:31AM

According to Hitler, it was “the sacred mission of the German people…to assemble and preserve the most valuable racial elements…and raise them to the dominant position.” “All who are not of a good race are chaff,” wrote Hitler. It was necessary for Germans to “occupy themselves not merely with the breeding of dogs, horses, and cats but also with care for the purity of their own blood.” Hitler ascribed international significance to the elimination of Jews, which “must necessarily be a bloody process,” he wrote.

Re: Trump Hints at "Civil War" in America, Page Straight Out of Hitlers "Mein Kampf"
Date: May 24, 2022 10:32AM

well, if you were observing a guy in another country who wins the presidential election in a landslide but the other guy and the cock sucking whore get selected instead, you would assume that a civil war would break out in that country...

once again libtard faggots....show sum respect to Trump....he could have declared martial law and then things would have gotten so bad for you

he saved you

Posted by: Trump Presidency a Big Lie ()
Date: May 24, 2022 10:36AM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well, if you were observing a guy in another
> country who wins the presidential election in a
> landslide but the other guy and the cock sucking
> whore get selected instead, you would assume that
> a civil war would break out in that country...
>
> once again libtard faggots....show sum respect to
> Trump....he could have declared martial law and
> then things would have gotten so bad for you
>
> he saved you

If Trump declared martial law for the purpose of rigging the elction and establishing a dictatorship he would have been thrown in jail with in hours.

Americans would not of put up with a fake martial law declaration, I'm sure everybody around Trump told him hell no.

Posted by: It’s sooooo cute ()
Date: May 24, 2022 10:37AM

> well, if you were observing a guy in another
> country who wins the presidential election in a
> landslide but the other guy and the cock sucking
> whore get selected instead, you would assume that
> a civil war would break out in that country...
>
> once again libtard faggots....show sum respect to
> Trump....he could have declared martial law and
> then things would have gotten so bad for you
>
> he saved you

I have to ask a serious question. No offense intended. How dumb are you? I need to know. If you’re trolling republicans, I get it but you do realize that trump himself doesn’t even think the election was stolen. He only said that because he knows he has a zombie base with no critical thinking skills. Trump set up fraud claims against Hilary, also but when he won, said nothing. Biden beat his ass. Suck it on it for 6 more years or leave America. You won’t be missed

Posted by: Con Man Trump ()
Date: May 24, 2022 10:38AM

Because if can't win honestly, just bully or intimated everybody like the New York mob and mafia do.

Trump is so fucking corrupt.

Posted by: Mystery grove publishing ()
Date: May 24, 2022 10:40AM

Several school districts in several conservative states have passed legislation protecting “trans” kids. Anyone speaking of a civil war is retarded and uninformed.

Date: May 24, 2022 10:41AM

"f Trump declared martial law for the purpose of rigging the elction and establishing a dictatorship he would have been thrown in jail with in hours."

awww....bless you heart, you slow.....no.....we were robbed of our elected leader......sorry you don't care about having elections in our country.....there is plenty of other countries you could go to....why not go there?

"Americans would not of put up with a fake martial law declaration, I'm sure everybody around Trump told him hell no."

you delusional......once again.....TRUMP SAVED YOU....and he is still the President, for those of us who enforce the constutition

Date: May 24, 2022 10:43AM

"I have to ask a serious question. No offense intended. How dumb are you? I need to know. If you’re trolling republicans, I get it but you do realize that trump himself doesn’t even think the election was stolen. He only said that because he knows he has a zombie base with no critical thinking skills. Trump set up fraud claims against Hilary, also but when he won, said nothing. Biden beat his ass. Suck it on it for 6 more years or leave America. You won’t be missed"

eye uphold the constitution.....its you who should leave

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2022 10:43AM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: FYCLP ()
Date: May 24, 2022 10:44AM

> "f Trump declared martial law for the purpose of
> rigging the elction and establishing a
> dictatorship he would have been thrown in jail
> with in hours."
>
> awww....bless you heart, you slow.....no.....we
> were robbed of our elected leader......sorry you
> don't care about having elections in our
> country.....there is plenty of other countries you
> could go to....why not go there?
>
> "Americans would not of put up with a fake martial
> law declaration, I'm sure everybody around Trump
> told him hell no."
>
> you delusional......once again.....TRUMP SAVED
> YOU....and he is still the President, for those of
> us who enforce the constutition

I'm amused at the level of irony in your statement when you obviously only like elections that go the way you voted. Otherwise you're all "boo hoo, it wasnt fair, theres no way my guy lost, they must have cheated!!!" Fuck off faggot

Date: May 24, 2022 10:45AM

"Anyone speaking of a civil war is retarded and uninformed."

exactly....these faggots have no clue how ugly it would have gotten

Trump saved them

Date: May 24, 2022 10:46AM

"I'm amused at the level of irony in your statement when you obviously only like elections that go the way you voted. Otherwise you're all "boo hoo, it wasnt fair, theres no way my guy lost, they must have cheated!!!" Fuck off faggot"

its called being a free thinker.....om a lifelong demokkkratic voter with the exception of 2020 and beyond......eye have no reason to lie....

Trump won in a landslide

everyone who isn't a faggot knows this

Posted by: Damn Bro ()
Date: May 24, 2022 10:48AM

> "f Trump declared martial law for the purpose of
> rigging the elction and establishing a
> dictatorship he would have been thrown in jail
> with in hours."
>
> awww....bless you heart, you slow.....no.....we
> were robbed of our elected leader......sorry you
> don't care about having elections in our
> country.....there is plenty of other countries you
> could go to....why not go there?
>
> "Americans would not of put up with a fake martial
> law declaration, I'm sure everybody around Trump
> told him hell no."
>
> you delusional......once again.....TRUMP SAVED
> YOU....and he is still the President, for those of
> us who enforce the constutition

You still high on meth from yesterday or drunk as fuck at 11am on Tuesday morning.

Date: May 24, 2022 10:50AM

never done illigal drugs in my life...last drug eye took was a tylenol in 1995

but back to the subject of Trump saving you faggots from a very bad situation

Posted by: Advice Brah ()
Date: May 24, 2022 10:52AM

> never done illigal drugs in my life...last drug
> eye took was a tylenol in 1995
>
> but back to the subject of Trump saving you
> faggots from a very bad situation

Jesus! You weren't even high when you wrote that mess? You might want to seek professional mental help. I'm being very serious.

Posted by: P6CEX ()
Date: May 24, 2022 10:53AM

> never done illigal drugs in my life...last drug
> eye took was a tylenol in 1995
>
> but back to the subject of Trump saving you
> faggots from a very bad situation

If only your balls were as big as your retarded ass mouth you could have shown up at the insurrection and saved the day. Dear leader would still be in office. Too bad youre a pussy *shrug*
Make a point to show up at the next one, ill go just to embarrass your faggot ass

Date: May 24, 2022 10:58AM

"Jesus! You weren't even high when you wrote that mess? You might want to seek professional mental help. I'm being very serious."

eye don't take advice from mentally disabled people

Date: May 24, 2022 11:00AM

"If only your balls were as big as your retarded ass mouth you could have shown up at the insurrection and saved the day. Dear leader would still be in office. Too bad youre a pussy *shrug*
Make a point to show up at the next one, ill go just to embarrass your faggot ass"

insurrection? you libtards are rolling out sum prime time retards for these rebuttles

once again....you faggots should be a lot more appreciative to Trump....he saved you from a real insurrection where things would have gotten soooooooo bad for you.......

Posted by: Inbreds of Trump ()
Date: May 24, 2022 11:02AM

These Trump supporters are all cowards who need a big crowd of inbreds before they do anything.

Posted by: 4P6XJ ()
Date: May 24, 2022 11:03AM

> "If only your balls were as big as your retarded
> ass mouth you could have shown up at the
> insurrection and saved the day. Dear leader would
> still be in office. Too bad youre a pussy *shrug*
> Make a point to show up at the next one, ill go
> just to embarrass your faggot ass"
>
>
>
> insurrection? you libtards are rolling out sum
> prime time retards for these rebuttles
>
> once again....you faggots should be a lot more
> appreciative to Trump....he saved you from a real
> insurrection where things would have gotten
> soooooooo bad for you.......

Youre the fag, talking about trump saving people, from what? The insurrection that you claim wasnt even his supporters? Trump saved libtards from antifa according to you? Maybe if you werent such a little faggot bitch you could have been there yourself, but its obvious to everybody the only balls you have are on your chin

Date: May 24, 2022 11:10AM

Wait....eye didn't say Trump was saving people by not declaring martial law....eye said he saved YOU...libtards....you aren't people....life would have gotten so bad for you if Trump called martial law....your children's life would have improved since you libtards are such shitty parents, but your life, would have gotten so bad.....

once again.....get your mind off J6...the police ushered people into the capitol....that was documented in the case of Matthew Martin...that is how he got off...he was let in, usher into the capitol by police...this is whut om saying....u libtard faggots bitch about a little J6 shit.....imagine a real insurrection?

he saved you faggots....show sum respect......

Posted by: Riddle Me This ()
Date: May 24, 2022 11:13AM

> Wait....eye didn't say Trump was saving people by
> not declaring martial law....eye said he saved
> YOU...libtards....you aren't people....life would
> have gotten so bad for you if Trump called martial
> law....your children's life would have improved
> since you libtards are such shitty parents, but
> your life, would have gotten so bad.....
>
> once again.....get your mind off J6...the police
> ushered people into the capitol....that was
> documented in the case of Matthew Martin...that is
> how he got off...he was let in, usher into the
> capitol by police...this is whut om saying....u
> libtard faggots bitch about a little J6
> shit.....imagine a real insurrection?
>
> he saved you faggots....show sum respect......

a) Get some real life friends, not drug addicts or internet forum people

b) Get a job

You're welcome.

Date: May 24, 2022 11:18AM

eye don't take advice frum retards

just make sure you thank moloch that Trump didn't declare martial law....

there would have a been a very short civil war, with one of the sides being a bunch of tranny faggots who would have lost very quickly

eye have no problems with Trump not declaring martial law...its just going to take a lot longer to checkmate deep state and for it to happen many people are going to have to stop being mediocre and complacent

Posted by: Oh noez, so scary ()
Date: May 24, 2022 11:29AM

> eye don't take advice frum retards
>
> just make sure you thank moloch that Trump didn't
> declare martial law....
>
> there would have a been a very short civil war,
> with one of the sides being a bunch of tranny
> faggots who would have lost very quickly
>
> eye have no problems with Trump not declaring
> martial law...its just going to take a lot longer
> to checkmate deep state and for it to happen many
> people are going to have to stop being mediocre
> and complacent

I have over a dozen ar's perdonally, in 5.56, 300blk, and 9mm, and an arsenal of other firearms. All well maintained and oiled. You can start your little civil war whenevee you want bitch, im going to burn through all my ammo dropping trumptards. Bring that shit on faggot.

Posted by: No favors for libs ()
Date: May 24, 2022 11:36AM

> eye don't take advice frum retards
>
> just make sure you thank moloch that Trump didn't
> declare martial law....
>
> there would have a been a very short civil war,
> with one of the sides being a bunch of tranny
> faggots who would have lost very quickly
>
> eye have no problems with Trump not declaring
> martial law...its just going to take a lot longer
> to checkmate deep state and for it to happen many
> people are going to have to stop being mediocre
> and complacent

Trump declined to declare martial law for the same reason he did not take the walk down Penn. Ave, and for that matter why he never filed a lawsuit claiming election fraud. He was afraid of the consequences. Pure and simple.

And very likely with good reason.

Date: May 24, 2022 11:41AM

"I have over a dozen ar's perdonally, in 5.56, 300blk, and 9mm, and an arsenal of other firearms. All well maintained and oiled. You can start your little civil war whenevee you want bitch, im going to burn through all my ammo dropping trumptards. Bring that shit on faggot."

so, basically whut you are saying is you are a traitor to the USA and you ready to fight to defend western white devil communism of the KKK(democrat party)....you ready to defend the people who masterminded the plandemic!!!!!! way to go there bucko!

but how many other libtards are like you? when you say "cover me" are they gonna throw high heels, my little pony dolls and shitty pink thongs?

you might wanna reconsider that...you might have watched too many Rambo movies

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2022 11:41AM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: May 24, 2022 11:43AM

"Trump declined to declare martial law for the same reason he did not take the walk down Penn. Ave, and for that matter why he never filed a lawsuit claiming election fraud. He was afraid of the consequences. Pure and simple.

And very likely with good reason."

you actually sound like you aren't on drugs....good job

he came to drain the swamp, he had the swamp working with him, he was surrounded by the swamp....perhaps it was best for him to retreat and regroup

Posted by: Maybe? ()
Date: May 24, 2022 11:45AM

Maybe Americans are starting to wake up?

file.php?40,file=484845

Posted by: UXCYK ()
Date: May 24, 2022 11:46AM

> "I have over a dozen ar's perdonally, in 5.56,
> 300blk, and 9mm, and an arsenal of other firearms.
> All well maintained and oiled. You can start your
> little civil war whenevee you want bitch, im going
> to burn through all my ammo dropping trumptards.
> Bring that shit on faggot."
>
> so, basically whut you are saying is you are a
> traitor to the USA and you ready to fight to
> defend western white devil communism of the
> KKK(democrat party)....you ready to defend the
> people who masterminded the plandemic!!!!!! way to
> go there bucko!
>
> but how many other libtards are like you? when
> you say "cover me" are they gonna throw high
> heels, my little pony dolls and shitty pink
> thongs?
>
> you might wanna reconsider that...you might have
> watched too many Rambo movies

Take the balls out of your mouth, grow a pair beyween your legs, and then try me. You silly faggot bitch

Posted by: Your right ()
Date: May 24, 2022 11:49AM

> he came to drain the swamp, he had the swamp
> working with him, he was surrounded by the
> swamp....perhaps it was best for him to retreat
> and regroup

Retreating and regrouping is often a wise move, especially after one just got his ass handed to him. Maybe 45 aint so dumb after all.

Date: May 24, 2022 11:51AM

"Take the balls out of your mouth, grow a pair beyween your legs, and then try me. You silly faggot bitch"

its not about you G.I. Jane....stay off the steroids....

om interested in checkmating deep state and their minions like the zionists...

they will exist with or without you...

but you should seriously cee if your libtard faggot battle buddies are on your level....eye know the Rambo movies make you think you can win a war by yourself....but in the real world, you need help....and eye don't cee a bunch of flaming faggot LGBTQP folks being able to help you out in a battle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2022 11:53AM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: May 24, 2022 11:52AM

watch 2000 mules.....Trump has nothing to be ashamed of, except for that operation warp speed bullshit....

Posted by: Lol you dumb bitch ()
Date: May 24, 2022 11:56AM

> "Take the balls out of your mouth, grow a pair
> beyween your legs, and then try me. You silly
> faggot bitch"
>
> its not about you G.I. Jane....stay off the
> steroids....
>
> om interested in checkmating deep state and their
> minions like the zionists...
>
> they will exist with or without you...
>
> but you should seriously cee if you libtard faggot
> battle buddies are on your level....eye know the
> Rambo movies make you think you can win a war by
> yourself....but in the real world, you need
> help....and eye don't cee a bunch of flaming
> faggot LGBTQP folks being able to help you out in
> a battle

Do i sound like i give a fuck what the alphabet people do? I think both sides are retarded, your side is just a bunch of fake macho wannabe sore losers. You ever get your little civil war going ill be shooting eveey retard with a trump flag i see just to take their ammo and rations. Get a fucking clue. There are more of us uninvolved in the little butthurt pissing match between trumptards and blm/antifa than youre willing to admit, and this third group is the side my people are on

Posted by: What battle? ()
Date: May 24, 2022 11:56AM

> "Take the balls out of your mouth, grow a pair
> beyween your legs, and then try me. You silly
> faggot bitch"
>
> its not about you G.I. Jane....stay off the
> steroids....
>
> om interested in checkmating deep state and their
> minions like the zionists...
>
> they will exist with or without you...
>
> but you should seriously cee if you libtard faggot
> battle buddies are on your level....eye know the
> Rambo movies make you think you can win a war by
> yourself....but in the real world, you need
> help....and eye don't cee a bunch of flaming
> faggot LGBTQP folks being able to help you out in
> a battle

Fearless leader Trump declined battle. Or more specifically, he was hoping to watch others do the heavy lifting on television. When it didn't work, he was left with his only other option. Whining.

He is a pretty good whiner, but with all the practice he gets, he should be.

Date: May 24, 2022 12:00PM

"Do i sound like i give a fuck what the alphabet people do? I think both sides are retarded, your side is just a bunch of fake macho wannabe sore losers. You ever get your little civil war going ill be shooting eveey retard with a trump flag i see just to take their ammo and rations. Get a fucking clue. There are more of us uninvolved in the little butthurt pissing match between trumptards and blm/antifa than youre willing to admit, and this third group is the side my people are on:

so you gonna fight a war by yourself.....good luck with that!

but just to remind you, Johnny Rambo...Trump won the election, Trump upheld the constitution.....biden robbed the American people of their elected leader and has trampled on the constituion

so, one of us needs to grow a pair of balls, and it sure isn't me

Date: May 24, 2022 12:01PM

"Fearless leader Trump declined battle. Or more specifically, he was hoping to watch others do the heavy lifting on television. When it didn't work, he was left with his only other option. Whining.

He is a pretty good whiner, but with all the practice he gets, he should be."

no...he didn't declare martial law...he never gave the green light for "heavy lifting".....

thank him in your next round of prayers

Posted by: HX9NY ()
Date: May 24, 2022 12:05PM

> "Do i sound like i give a fuck what the alphabet
> people do? I think both sides are retarded, your
> side is just a bunch of fake macho wannabe sore
> losers. You ever get your little civil war going
> ill be shooting eveey retard with a trump flag i
> see just to take their ammo and rations. Get a
> fucking clue. There are more of us uninvolved in
> the little butthurt pissing match between
> trumptards and blm/antifa than youre willing to
> admit, and this third group is the side my people
> are on:
>
> so you gonna fight a war by yourself.....good luck
> with that!
>
> but just to remind you, Johnny Rambo...Trump won
> the election, Trump upheld the
> constitution.....biden robbed the American people
> of their elected leader and has trampled on the
> constituion
>
> so, one of us needs to grow a pair of balls, and
> it sure isn't me

Aww youre illiterate, thats adorable. Apparently youre just entirely too stupid to understand what i said. Have fun with that. Cant wait to see you at the civil war chump, we both know youd never show up, that eould involve you doing something other tham typing away behind a monitor.b

Posted by: Johnny Rambo ()
Date: May 24, 2022 12:13PM

>
>
> but just to remind you, Johnny Rambo...Trump won
> the election, Trump upheld the
> constitution.....biden robbed the American people
> of their elected leader and has trampled on the
> constituion
>
>

Trump lost in 2020. Fairly or not does not really matter now, does it? But I am inclined to think it was done fairly, otherwise Trump would not be sitting at Mar-a-lago with his thumb up his ass, whining. And that is all he has done since he was run out of DC.

Date: May 24, 2022 12:14PM

"Aww youre illiterate, thats adorable. Apparently youre just entirely too stupid to understand what i said. Have fun with that. Cant wait to see you at the civil war chump, we both know youd never show up, that eould involve you doing something other tham typing away behind a monitor.b"

wait...you just said you didn't like antifa/blm or Trump supporters.....

so how would you even be in a civil war? you haven't even picked a side.....

or are you just roid raging and babbling inanities?

maybe the biden/blm/antifa side can pick you up as a free agent....cuz they gonna need you....remember, faggots throw like girls

Date: May 24, 2022 12:16PM

"Trump lost in 2020. Fairly or not does not really matter now, does it? But I am inclined to think it was done fairly, otherwise Trump would not be sitting at Mar-a-lago with his thumb up his ass, whining. And that is all he has done since he was run out of DC."

watch 2000 mules.....they have tracked all these ballot harvesting mules with their cell phones...

enough votes to overturn the election...

or you really think a senile man with dementia who couldn't get 6 people to attend his rallies could win an election and get more votes than white boy obama?

Posted by: 2000 mules ()
Date: May 24, 2022 12:22PM

> "Trump lost in 2020. Fairly or not does not really
> matter now, does it? But I am inclined to think it
> was done fairly, otherwise Trump would not be
> sitting at Mar-a-lago with his thumb up his ass,
> whining. And that is all he has done since he was
> run out of DC."
>
> watch 2000 mules.....they have tracked all these
> ballot harvesting mules with their cell phones...
>
> enough votes to overturn the election...
>
> or you really think a senile man with dementia who
> couldn't get 6 people to attend his rallies could
> win an election and get more votes than white boy
> obama?

With all that evidence, you would think Trump would take it into a courtroom. Because other than a civil war, that is his (and his legion of supporters) only remedy. Yet we have no civil war, and all Trump does is whine.

I personally think 2000 mules is bullshit. So, apparently, does Trump, cause he refuses to take that evidence and save the country. Maybe he did win, but a pussy like that should not be allowed anywhere near the levers of power. He is not worthy of worship.

Date: May 24, 2022 12:34PM

With all that evidence, you would think Trump would take it into a courtroom. Because other than a civil war, that is his (and his legion of supporters) only remedy. Yet we have no civil war, and all Trump does is whine.

I personally think 2000 mules is bullshit. So, apparently, does Trump, cause he refuses to take that evidence and save the country. Maybe he did win, but a pussy like that should not be allowed anywhere near the levers of power. He is not worthy of worship."

you not really paying attention...Trump didn't call martial law when he had the chance....he prevented the civil war.....there is other remedies.....it will just take longer....

the demokkkrats are metaphorically hanging off the edge of a cliff desperately grabbing on shrubs that are being uprooted to keep themselves from falling.......so, it won't take much....

Posted by: totally most legit election ever ()
Date: May 24, 2022 12:44PM

2000 mules all agree

Posted by: Trump Corrupt Swamp ()
Date: May 24, 2022 01:00PM

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and rigged the electoral votes.

Hillary really won the 2016 election.

You should watch the left documentaries about how Trump was working with Russia. Real eye opener as to how Trump covered up all the tied to Russian hackers and used "dry drops" to communicate with Russian spies.

Trump even invited 2 of the spies into the White House Oval office a week after he was in the White House. The mainstream media is too afraid to report the corruption in the Trump administration.

Date: May 24, 2022 01:03PM

"This is discrimination against Mules", says Manny the Mule. "It was donkeys who stuffed the ballot boxes, no Mules, stop being speciesist"
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 1.00.11 PM.png

Date: May 24, 2022 01:04PM

"Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and rigged the electoral votes.

Hillary really won the 2016 election.

You should watch the left documentaries about how Trump was working with Russia. Real eye opener as to how Trump covered up all the tied to Russian hackers and used "dry drops" to communicate with Russian spies.

Trump even invited 2 of the spies into the White House Oval office a week after he was in the White House. The mainstream media is too afraid to report the corruption in the Trump administration."

you might wanna check out the Micheal Sussman trial going on right now as speak before you make yourself look anymore stupid

Posted by: Based and redpilled ()
Date: May 24, 2022 01:06PM

Hitler Trump Wrote:
> Trump is the most prominent Republican to float a
> "civil war" in recent months. Rep. Marjorie Taylor
> Greene, R-Ga., earlier this year suggested
> Republicans use their "Second Amendment rights"
> against Democrats while floating what she called a
> "national divorce." Rep. Madison Cawthorn, R-N.C.,
> last week threatened "Dark MAGA" revenge after his
> election loss, invoking a growing far-right
> movement that has repeatedly promoted political
> violence.

Sounds good to me.
Looking forward to it.

Posted by: We Hang Traitors! ()
Date: May 24, 2022 01:07PM

> "Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and rigged
> the electoral votes.
>
> Hillary really won the 2016 election.
>
> You should watch the left documentaries about how
> Trump was working with Russia. Real eye opener as
> to how Trump covered up all the tied to Russian
> hackers and used "dry drops" to communicate with
> Russian spies.
>
> Trump even invited 2 of the spies into the White
> House Oval office a week after he was in the White
> House. The mainstream media is too afraid to
> report the corruption in the Trump
> administration."
>
> you might wanna check out the Micheal Sussman
> trial going on right now as speak before you make
> yourself look anymore stupid

I have no intentions of watching ANYTHING "the real General Mahdi" suggests.

You're a little whacked out for me.

Date: May 24, 2022 01:09PM

so, you not interested in a trial, happening right now, where they are saying hillary knew the russian collusion was fake but decided to promote the theory anyways....

ok......we know you just don't give a fuck about shit......lol

Posted by: Hitler was right about Jews ()
Date: May 24, 2022 01:23PM

I've read Mein Kampf. What Hitler says about the Jews then is just as true about the Jews today. Bottom line ...... I think we can all agree that, while Hitler had his flaws, he was 100% right about Jews and the Jewish problem.

Posted by: Rigged System ()
Date: May 24, 2022 02:33PM

The Russians spent thousand's of dollars on face-book adds with misinformation against Hillary Clinton. The 2016 election was a fraud like 2000 and 2004.

Date: May 24, 2022 02:51PM

"I've read Mein Kampf. What Hitler says about the Jews then is just as true about the Jews today. Bottom line ...... I think we can all agree that, while Hitler had his flaws, he was 100% right about Jews and the Jewish problem."

so, whut was Hitler's flaws?

"The Russians spent thousand's of dollars on face-book adds with misinformation against Hillary Clinton. The 2016 election was a fraud like 2000 and 2004."

are you following the trial that is going on now where they are saying hillary knew the russian collusion shit was bullshit all along?

Posted by: Wadded Up Panties ()
Date: May 24, 2022 08:06PM

It doesn’t take much from Trump to get you libtards panties stuck up your man pussies, does it?
Attachments:
0954219F-4FC2-4D49-9DF3-1F2DF4C5D162.webp

Posted by: FTK ()
Date: May 24, 2022 08:14PM

> "I've read Mein Kampf. What Hitler says about the
> Jews then is just as true about the Jews today.
> Bottom line ...... I think we can all agree that,
> while Hitler had his flaws, he was 100% right
> about Jews and the Jewish problem."
>
> so, whut was Hitler's flaws?
>

Hitler's flaw was pride. He was too proud of the noble German people and thus stretched them too thin. If Hitler would have been more focused on solving the Jewish problem, then he would have have gone down in history as a hero for all time. Perhaps he drank a lot of coffee? I don't know. But he was quite distracted and therefore didn't solve the Jewish problem to the extent it could have been solved. So now it is up to us.

Posted by: Trump / Cawthorn 2024 ()
Date: May 24, 2022 08:19PM

The fact that the man you idolize lost is not 'evidence' of voter fraud. More of your fellow citizens HATE Donald Trump than like him.

Posted by: Oh, libtard ()
Date: May 24, 2022 08:24PM

Trump / Cawthorn 2024 Wrote:
> The fact that the man you idolize lost is not
> 'evidence' of voter fraud. More of your fellow
> citizens HATE Donald Trump than like him.

The fact that the vegetable you voted for is destroying the country is proof you hate America. Many more of your fellow citizens disapprove of your hero than approve of him. In fact he is now less popular than Trump.

Posted by: hateful pieces of shit ()
Date: May 25, 2022 12:59AM

Trump / Cawthorn 2024 Wrote:
> The fact that the man you idolize lost is not
> 'evidence' of voter fraud. More of your fellow
> citizens HATE Donald Trump than like him.

Your hatred of Donald Trump is what got us into this mess. After a year and a half of Biden fucking up every single thing he touches, if you still hate Trump then you're literally retarded. Your hatred turned you into an irredeemable moron. You deserve every minute of the Biden shitshow. Unfortunately, you dragged millions of decent people with you who never did anything wrong. You're worse than Hitler.

Posted by: Trump / Cawthorn 2024 ()
Date: May 25, 2022 01:08AM

hateful pieces of shit Wrote:
> Trump / Cawthorn 2024 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The fact that the man you idolize lost is not
> > 'evidence' of voter fraud. More of your fellow
> > citizens HATE Donald Trump than like him.
>
>
> Your hatred of Donald Trump is what got us into
> this mess. After a year and a half of Biden
> fucking up every single thing he touches, if you
> still hate Trump then you're literally retarded.
> Your hatred turned you into an irredeemable moron.
> You deserve every minute of the Biden shitshow.
> Unfortunately, you dragged millions of decent
> people with you who never did anything wrong.
> You're worse than Hitler.

I realize that your standing within the Cult is measured by the fierceness with which you defend your idol, one-term former president Donald J. Trump. Now go send him another contribution for his new plane, even though he claims to be a billionaire.

Fun fact: Running that obnoxious dick for a second term is what got you President Biden.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.