HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Even bezos wants Trump back even though democrats got rid of Trumps tax I crease on the wealthy
Posted by: Everyone hates Biden ()
Date: May 16, 2022 12:55PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Even bezos wants Trump back even though democrats got rid of Trumps tax I crease on the wealthy
Posted by: Not sucking Bezos dick ()
Date: May 16, 2022 01:23PM

He's said about 2 good things in his life and they were in the past week. I support his criticism but don't trust him. He's a retail monopolist and a robber Baron.

Re: Even bezos wants Trump back even though democrats got rid of Trumps tax I crease on the wealthy
Posted by: Pc retardzz.. ()
Date: May 16, 2022 01:26PM

Attachments:
CB85DF9D-6C18-42AE-A45F-CEB77B9BDE56.jpeg

Posted by: Libs destroy ()
Date: May 16, 2022 02:08PM

Not sucking Bezos dick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's said about 2 good things in his life and they
> were in the past week. I support his criticism but
> don't trust him. He's a retail monopolist and a
> robber Baron.

His stock is down and sales are way down because of liberalism and the unelected Biden regime is blaming them along with everyone else for the Biden regimes intentional inflation.

Posted by: Biden the Usurper ()
Date: May 16, 2022 08:51PM

Not a good sign for Biden if the wealthy elite are deserting him. He’s toast. Will be put out to pasture by the Democrats and their puppet master’s, like Bezos and Zuckerberg, right after the midterms

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.