HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do you often sit on dating sites?
Posted by: LilSolid ()
Date: May 16, 2022 10:37AM

Do you often sit on dating sites?
Is there a site that you like and can recommend?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you often sit on dating sites?
Posted by: Daniel Redcliff ()
Date: May 16, 2022 10:59AM

I now quite often sit on dating sites.
Since covid appeared I stopped communicating with anyone at all and all my friends were lost(
I decided that I will try to find friends on a dating site, now I already have friends who have become very close to me.
So I advise you not to sit and be sad, but to act and stop being afraid to meet people.
I can advise you to use the site https://blog.fling.com/how-to-get-your-next-date/ where I sit.
And most importantly, be brave, other people are just like you, and many people like you are maybe afraid to write first and get acquainted.

Posted by: Teodor Rusevelt ()
Date: May 16, 2022 11:21AM

I also feel very lonely now and realize that I need someone to share my experiences with.

Posted by: Paula ()
Date: May 17, 2022 05:14PM

I really love dating sites. There I can meet people with special interests. Once I met with one guy who, like me, loves BDSM. And on the site, https://kinkazoid.com/bdsm/ , we found toys that satisfied both of us. There is a very spicy assortment.

Posted by: mimi yang ()
Date: May 19, 2022 10:54PM

I think that it is quite possible to meet in online chats and find yourself a sexual partner. But personally, I choose real communication, not virtual sex. Moreover, I can use various sex toys with my partner that I found out on the site  xinghaoya
sex blog for more thrills. I can't get this in online sex chats. But of course, everyone chooses their own path.

Posted by: PatriciaNorman ()
Date: July 25, 2022 01:55PM

I have never visited a dating site. But my friend likes to visit https://isexychat.com/chatrooms/gay-chat/ and find a lot of interesting acquaintances. I don't believe that it is possible to meet love online, but I still think I will give it a try.

Posted by: Hellian Belounne ()
Date: August 11, 2022 01:38PM

I think these sites are really useful but there is one problem on me. I don't have girlfriend but I do need her because I can't anymore live without sex and good waste time with my lovely partner. I'm sure you will help me with this issue.

Posted by: Marlin Martinez ()
Date: August 11, 2022 07:09PM

Recently I found an article about the most popular applications nowadays and it seems to me that if you are interested, you can pay attention to this website https://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2019/09/17/online-dating-tips-for-women/ since everything is very detailed there about dating tips for women. By the way, it may help you too as I can judge.

Date: August 22, 2022 05:47PM

Good afternoon everyone. I think about relationships, but I’m now young. How do you think is it too late to begin something new in this world?

Posted by: Marlin Martinez ()
Date: August 22, 2022 05:47PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2022 03:41PM by Marlin Martinez.

Posted by: quentin mozej ()
Date: August 26, 2022 11:57AM

I have never used dating sites before. but recently I found an article Online dating advice: find your love in 2022 https://datingserviceusa.net/online-dating/ and I realized that online dating is very convenient in the modern world. When planning to find a couple on a dating site, a useful skill will be the ability to correctly read the profiles of other users, as well as messages from them. Even a random trifle can tell a lot about the interlocutor, therefore, if you correctly analyze the information received, it will help you not to waste time on inappropriate partners, and as a result, find a mate in a short time.

Posted by: Lory ()
Date: September 22, 2022 04:50PM

Yes, I sit very often and a lot on dating sites https://onlinehookup.agency/. And it's not only to find love. During the entire period of use, I made many friends. In my opinion, this is a great idea for communication. Especially for people who find it difficult to be the first to make contact and get to know each other on the street.

Posted by: Shit on dating sites ()
Date: September 22, 2022 04:52PM

Yes I often use shit on dating sites
Attachments:
_steamy.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.