HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I had over $112k saved up and invested it all in crypto. I’m now left with a little over $8k
Posted by: Fucking pissed ()
Date: May 12, 2022 09:20PM

My life is over now and I don’t know what to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I had over $112k saved up and invested it all in crypto. I’m now left with a little over $8k
Posted by: Probably Bullshit but I’ll Bite ()
Date: May 12, 2022 09:26PM

Yea, like posting to Fairfax Underground is therapeutic.
It could be worse, you might be the troll pc retardzz who refers to it self as libs hate America or some other bullshit.

Re: I had over $112k saved up and invested it all in crypto. I’m now left with a little over $8k
Posted by: of course it's bullshit ()
Date: May 12, 2022 09:29PM

Man Who Lost Everything In Crypto Just Wishes Several Thousand More People Had Warned Him

https://www.theonion.com/man-who-lost-everything-in-crypto-just-wishes-several-t-1848764551

Posted by: Jay Pee Morgan ()
Date: May 12, 2022 09:30PM

At least you’ve got a valuable life experience to share with your future grandchildren

Posted by: What to do ()
Date: May 12, 2022 09:35PM

Fucking pissed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My life is over now and I don’t know what to do.

No matter how dark the night or the depth of your despair, the harmonious music of Meade Skelton’s music will illuminate your path brightly and make your soul fly with the eagles. I would listen to it an hour before bedtime. You’ll be amazed how refreshed and alive you feel upon awakening, ready to seize the day!

Posted by: Trump is a SHIT-EATING MAGGOT ()
Date: May 12, 2022 10:49PM

Probably Bullshit but I’ll Bite Wrote:
>

> Yea, like posting to Fairfax Underground is
> therapeutic.
> It could be worse, you might be the troll pc
> retardzz who refers to it self as libs hate
> America or some other bullshit.

I enjoy your approach. Kudos

Posted by: It could always be so much worse ()
Date: May 12, 2022 10:51PM

Fucking pissed Wrote:

You could always be eesh

Posted by: Look at the bright side ()
Date: May 12, 2022 11:00PM

You could be one of these two fags
Attachments:
EF79F5DB-2C84-4AF6-9ABF-1986692AC031.jpeg

Posted by: Wall St. is a giant swindle ()
Date: May 12, 2022 11:09PM

Wall Street is a swindle. All the money goes to the scammers. ALL OF IT.

Posted by: dem's the breaks! ()
Date: May 12, 2022 11:23PM

Fucking pissed Wrote:

at least you aint "down at 2 with the rent due"

Posted by: SuperWhy ()
Date: May 12, 2022 11:32PM

If most transactions happen during 'after-hours trading', then why are there trading hours?

Posted by: yea ()
Date: May 12, 2022 11:36PM

dem's the breaks! Wrote:
> Fucking pissed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My life is over now and I don’t know what to
> do.
>
>
> at least you aint "down at 2 with the rent due"

like eesh is

Posted by: The fuck is that? ()
Date: May 12, 2022 11:38PM

Never heard of that. Is it some dick sucking thing?

Posted by: Trade cash for BTC? ()
Date: May 13, 2022 12:21AM

Fucking pissed Wrote:

I'm happy to trade you cash for BTC. Reply if you're interested. I'm in Mount Vernon.

Posted by: Libs hate Americans. ()
Date: May 13, 2022 06:38AM

That's what libs want. The middle class and lower class to become slaves while their rich, wealthy, corporate masters grow more wealthy and control all property. We are quickly on the road to becoming a liberal communist country like North Korea.

Posted by: 243t4gh ()
Date: May 13, 2022 09:41AM

under democrats, usa (lost) the Cole - and BIDEN LET THE BOMBERS OFF THE HOOK RECENTLY

UNDER OBAMA - three ships burned at our own ports

UNDER BIDEN - a ship was burned at port

under OBAMA - at least 3 serious collisions with "asian junk ships" that caused the ships to be "un-usable"

WITH DEMOCRATS IN USA - YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE THE ENEMY WITH A KNIFE AT YOUR BACK

many more ships lost to democrats than Putin has during war

many more

Posted by: 34gh34 ()
Date: May 13, 2022 09:42AM

no one believes G2 or eesh has $112k savings or even $8k savings

if you said $112 and $8 i might believe you, except i'd rather believe you blew all of your paychecks on cuking, eating out, cell phone upgrades, and have run up your credit card and have creditors calling you ... since that's probably what's going on

Posted by: $112k ()
Date: May 13, 2022 08:24PM

I believe Meade Skelton made $112k for his performance in Branson. And that doesn’t even count T shirt and poster sales

Posted by: Crypto Cucks ()
Date: May 14, 2022 05:09AM

-
Attachments:
AEA2C1E0-94EA-4547-8F9E-062A84B45499.jpeg

Posted by: Fward ()
Date: June 08, 2022 05:31PM

I’ll practically say how I found out about the existence of cryptocurrency, I wanted to do it. Follow the link https://earn.cex.io/staking use the top cryptocurrency exchanger and start making money on it.

Posted by: Fear the dip ()
Date: June 08, 2022 05:34PM

A dumbass and his money are soon parted

Posted by: civilconstipation ()
Date: June 21, 2022 12:51PM

Because BTC is not meant to be bought and tucked under the mattress, man. If you buy a car and hide it in the garage, it will rot in a year. So next time you can use Bitcoin Decode app like we all do in our office. You can use the advantage of automated software to help you with trading. But you are the only one responsible to monitor exchange rates and take necessary actions for God's sake!

Posted by: Eminem25 ()
Date: June 24, 2022 03:22AM

You are right. Any currency must work and make a profit. I know people who make good money on cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, I did not have time to buy this currency. Now I do not know which cryptocurrency to pay attention to.

Posted by: Fitzgerald ()
Date: June 24, 2022 06:02AM

There are quite a few types of cryptocurrencies now. There are also those that you can pay attention to. My brother recently bought some cryptocurrency. He said that at https://changelly.com/buy/ada/gb, you can find more detailed information about such currency. If you're interested, you can check out this article.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 09:29AM

Fitzgerald Wrote:
> There are quite a few types of cryptocurrencies
> now. There are also those that you can pay
> attention to. My brother recently bought some
> cryptocurrency. He said that at
> https://changelly.com/buy/ada/gb, you can find
> more detailed information about such currency. If
> you're interested, you can check out this article.

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 09:30AM

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.