HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My Jewish date who has double D’Souza dragged me to go to her little brother’s bar mitzvah
Posted by: Jewish poon enjoyer ()
Date: January 23, 2022 10:11PM

You gotta do what you gotta do for Jewish pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Jewish date who has double D’Souza dragged me to go to her little brother’s bar mitzvah
Posted by: Jewish poon enjoyer ()
Date: January 23, 2022 10:12PM

God damn you auto correct. I meant to type Double D’s.

Re: My Jewish date who has double D’Souza dragged me to go to her little brother’s bar mitzvah
Posted by: Taint sniffer ()
Date: January 23, 2022 10:15PM

Weird it would auto correct to D’Souza.

Posted by: btlpu ()
Date: January 23, 2022 10:23PM

I used to have a coke dealer named Bhijan that had a jewish sister with DDs. Anyone know whatever happened to him? He won't answer my texts for the last few years.

Posted by: death trap ()
Date: January 23, 2022 10:31PM

Don't fall for it son. Jewish women will end you. They're totally find to fuck and date but whatever you do, don't marry one. They'll only spread their legs occasionally the first 4-5 years to procreate. After that, their legs shut, and will never open again. You also will have no say in the financials of the household. It ain't worth it.

Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: January 23, 2022 10:36PM

Post some pictures of those big titties or you’re lying.

Posted by: Rabbi Hook-Nose ()
Date: January 23, 2022 10:42PM

Fake news. No Jewish girls have double D’s.

Posted by: Dated a Jewish Girl ()
Date: January 23, 2022 10:51PM

So several years ago before I got married I dated a Jewish girl. We met at work, and were attracted to each other. She insisted it be on the down low because of her family, who would not approve of her dating a gentile. I was just going to say fuck it, and ignore her. But she had big titties, was always horny, and gave great blowjobs. What I found out is Jewish guys don’t like to eat pussy or give their women anal. Their loss my gain! Oi vey!

Posted by: He was kilt ()
Date: January 23, 2022 11:39PM

btlpu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I used to have a coke dealer named Bhijan that had
> a jewish sister with DDs. Anyone know whatever
> happened to him? He won't answer my texts for the
> last few years.

So, some bad news about that . . . . .

Posted by: er ()
Date: January 24, 2022 12:46AM

Rabbi Hook-Nose Wrote:
> Fake news. No Jewish girls have double D’s.

Posted by: 9GWND ()
Date: January 24, 2022 01:41AM

death trap Wrote:
> Don't fall for it son. Jewish women will end you.
> They're totally find to fuck and date but whatever
> you do, don't marry one. They'll only spread their
> legs occasionally the first 4-5 years to
> procreate. After that, their legs shut, and will
> never open again. You also will have no say in the
> financials of the household. It ain't worth it.

You can marry one if you're a got & put your foot down when she starts to mention marriage.

Mine was a widow, a few years older than me, 2 kids from 1st marriage. I started with the issue I knew would be the hardest. I insisted our kids, if any, would be raised Catholic. She could continue to raise the 2 from the previous marriage as Jews, that was only fair. But ours would be raised Catholic. Oh no. She & her mother weren't having any of that. So I walked. She came crying, OK. We'll raise our kids Catholic.

Rule #2. Keep a Kosher house if you want, I won't bring pork in there or eat cheeseburgers there, but when we're out, if I want bacon & eggs or a pepperoni pizza, I am having it. Oh no! I can't even be at the same table with that. OK, bye! She came crying again. OK, but only when we're out. Not in. My house , not in my relatives house, and your relatives don't serve it to my 2 kids. Right. Reasonable.

Rule #3-The sex is the best I've ever had. It continues that way after we're married. Those legs & lips & arms open on request & with no grumbling, headaches or I'm tired. Why would you say anything like that? B|C I know enough Jewish guys in their 30s & I know why they act like they do. They're the most frustrated bastards out there. It's not happening to me. Well if that's the way you think of me.. BYE! NO! WAIT! OK, OK..... Remember, I'm holding you to it. Yes, I'll keep eating your pussy, even while Auntie Flow is here. Yes, I'll do you in the butt (I really don't like anal, but WTF. If it makes her happy).

Rule #4-I'm not giving up my pipe ( tobacco). I smoke it after dinner. I smoke it when I'm having a beer or 2. Other than that, I don't smoke it. No, I'm not going outside. OK,Ok, don't get up & walk.

Rule #5-Run the house any way you like, but don't keep coming to me with your hand out & not expect me to ask Why. Don't dictate to me, either.

Rule #6-The '48 Ford rag top STAYS. This is NOT a subject for debate, discussion or questions. It STAYS. DON'T even DREAM about getting rid of it. THAT is grounds for divorce. Boohoohoo. You love that old car more than me. Boohoohoo. Oh, 1 more thing,.

Rule #7-Crying is blackmail. I HATE blackmail. If you want to turn on the waterworks, go see your mother. That's why married women stay in touch with their mothers. Cry all you like, the car STAYS.

Now. Do you want me to buy an engagement ring, or should I update my dating site profile?

She told me to buy the ring. We've been married 2 years. She's had a boy. She's kept her word.

Posted by: 9vlcj ()
Date: January 24, 2022 11:45AM

@ Jewish poon enjoyer
Most Jewish women who sport DDs have the hips to match. Not an issue for some, but it may be a problem if you are into scrawny assed bitches. And if you think attending a bar mitzvah is a big sacrifice you are in for a rocky relationship.

@9GWND
Widow with two kids. Its an apples and oranges comparison. Jewish or Gentile, when women pass a certain age, usually around 35, or when they have a divorce or a couple of kids on their resume they tend to become more flexible and accommodating in choosing their partners. If you'd made the same demands of your Jewish Princess when she was 25 with no kids, she would probably have told you to take a hike. Plus remember that with women there is no such thing as a permanent settlement until you die. Today's compromise is just the starting point for tomorrow's fight.

Posted by: 9GWND ()
Date: January 24, 2022 01:42PM

9vlcj Wrote:
>
> @9GWND
> Widow with two kids. Its an apples and oranges
> comparison. Jewish or Gentile, when women pass a
> certain age, usually around 35, or when they have
> a divorce or a couple of kids on their resume they
> tend to become more flexible and accommodating in
> choosing their partners. If you'd made the same
> demands of your Jewish Princess when she was 25
> with no kids, she would probably have told you to
> take a hike. Plus remember that with women there
> is no such thing as a permanent settlement until
> you die. Today's compromise is just the starting
> point for tomorrow's fight.

Yeah, her 34, me 22 when we first met. She still had it then & still got it now. Now her 37, me 25, married 2 years, 1 kid of our own, she wants another 1. She's kept up her part of the deal & I've kept up mine. Orthodox, too. Yeah, she broke every damned rule when she was dating me, but as a practicing Catholic, I broke a few myself.

Her tree wouldn't do it, but we found a Conservative rabbi who would perform the marriage. That got me in trouble with my church, but even my church understands it's her choice where the marriage ceremony happens.

She wears makeup, which is a no no for Orthodox, but not at Temple or other occasions. She uses it about half the time when we go to her parents or relatives.

She did try to raise the subject of the car once. I shut it off REAL fast. I saw the first tear & asked her if she wanted a ride to Mommy's house. She dropped the subject.

Yeah, at 25, she wouldn't have even thought of marrying me. Actually, a lot of Orthodox women have BEEN married by that age. Her 1st marriage was arranged, but her parents insisted she go to coll.. She was married right out of coll.

If there'd been a chance, yeah, she wouldda let me walk & Idda kept walking, too. It seems even the Orthodox Jews make some allowance for widows, as most of her family's accepted me, even if some of them don't like it. They really don't like it that any kids we have, even girls, are going to be raised Catholic.

Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: June 15, 2022 11:25AM

If you do not take into account the specific case then the national acquaintance is a good chance to find your rich sugar momma. I know young guys who pulled out a lucky card using online resources to search. No one can say how the relationship will be, but for some reason and will not use his chance.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.