HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do the at home covid tests make you sick or is it just the vaccine?
Posted by: Biden virus ()
Date: January 23, 2022 07:39AM

My wife was stupid enough to get the jab. As a healthcare worker they are requiring it. Well, she's sick as hell now. She went out and got some covid tests and took one. It came back positive but today she's even worse than yesterday. Everyone else in the house is perfectly fine and none of us got the jab or took a stupid test. I told her it's because she didn't get boosted and she told me to fuck off.

This is not uncommon at all. The only people I know getting sick are the vaccinated. It's as if this was on purpose. Weird.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do the at home covid tests make you sick or is it just the vaccine?
Posted by: LOL@VAXTARDS! ()
Date: January 23, 2022 10:23AM

There's a staff shortage of healthcare workers because they are getting covid but they won't rehire the "heros" who aren't vaccinated and not getting sick.

Posted by: Home test kits ()
Date: January 23, 2022 11:31AM

The only known side effects of the home test kits are for those people who did not follow the instructions and jammed the test swab too far into their asshole. This caused minor discomfort and rectal bleeding until the swab could be expelled with a bowel movement.

Posted by: My Libtard Neighbor ()
Date: January 23, 2022 11:53AM

^^^ This happened to my libtard neighbor. He came running over to our house asking what he should do about the test swab being stuck in his ass. He explained he shoved it so far up because he wanted to make sure it worked. We told him not to sit down, and go outside and do jumping jacks until it dislodged. He was in his front yard for an hour doing them and almost passed out. Libtards are so gullible

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.