HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Peace Treaty between Republicans and Democrats
Posted by: The Negotiator ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:02PM

As a path forward to heal the divisions that exist in America, can Republicans agree that Trump is a little fucked in the head, no one wants to hear about stolen elections anymore and his hairdo is totally ridiculous AND Democrats agree that Joe Biden is a total vegetable, is fucking up the country and is the worst president in history and Kamala Harris is totally unfit for any position in government? This seems to be self evident and can usher in a new era in American politics. Discuss

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Peace Treaty between Republicans and Democrats
Posted by: Blue-America ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:05PM

I agree that a rapprochement between both parties is urgently needed. The Republic itself is in peril and we need to work together to save. I must agree Biden-Harris isn’t the ticket I wanted, but Trump was hurtling the country to absolute calamity and wasn’t fit to be in office. I am perfectly capable of working with reasonable Republican on a given issue.

Posted by: The problem ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:12PM

The above Democrat poster seems like someone we Republicans can work with. The problem with Democrats is that every other prominent candidate they have sucks also. They are so desperate they are talking about Hillary Clinton, one of the most hated people in America. Republicans aren’t much better. I like Nikki Haley but mainly because I think she’s sexy. Desantis seems ok but I need to find out more about him. Thinking outside the box, how about a unity ticket headed by Tuksi Gabbard who has the twin benefits of being smoking hot AND smart. Maybe team her up with Krysten Sinema, another smart hottie. I’d vote for a woman.

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:31PM

Now you're talking.

Posted by: No Deal OP ()
Date: January 22, 2022 09:52PM

Trump is a great US President he stands up for what is good he does not pander ! Democrats are weak pandering woke fools RINOS are worse

Posted by: Unprecedented ()
Date: January 22, 2022 09:59PM

America has never had a truly fuckable president. Let’s give it a try!it’s got to be better than a senile vegetable right? What could go wrong?
Attachments:
90FD5588-9F5A-4E84-84C6-FDD750C862F2.webp

Posted by: Stop Cheating ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:24PM

https://www.dhillonlaw.com/blog/dhillon-voter-fraud-midterm-elections/

"This is the tip of the iceberg. In fact, these people arrested are part of a ring of people doing this over the last two election cycles and it’s particularly cynical ploy. The signature gatherer can get up to $12 a signature for a signature on petitions which is what’s happening here. Yet, they’re paying these poor bums on skid row a buck or a cigarette in order to get them to forge signatures. If you see this arrest happening in L.A. County or in Liberal County, you’ll know for sure it’s happening all over the state of California. It is one of the many examples I could give you of voter fraud happening in California.

Let me give you one more figure in addition to the ones you mentioned. In the year 2016 to 2017 in California, almost half a million people called for jury duty said they were not United States citizens. Those rolls come from voter registrations. We’re talking about massive fraud here. Frankly, a combination of democratic secretaries of state who have no interest purging the roles contribute to this. In some states like Georgia, you have secretaries of state who are purging the roles and so you have better outcomes despite what the gubernatorial candidate said. What Republicans need to do in the next election cycle is be vigilant. American’s should be vigilant. In any state, people voting who don’t have a right to people signing papers, dilute the vote of every citizen. It is a very fundamental right. I’m an immigrant myself, and to me this is one of the most precious rights of our democracy. We need to safeguard it better than we do.

When we tried to do voter integrity efforts in the Republican Party, we have been sued by the Democrats and put on the sidelines for several years at the RNC. That’s definitely a significant issue. We have a Department of Justice and we do control the executive branch. The Department of Justice has an election division. They should actually be taking a look at this issue and bringing some federal indictments. Like I said, skid row is just one incident, and if you scratch the surface you will find a lot more and it’s huge.
Attachments:
fraud.jpg

Posted by: There Can Be No Peace ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:28PM

There Can Be No Peace with These Kikes. And why should there be? They come to our country, wage war upon us and expect us to sit back and take it? I say no. I say, "Fuck You Kikes! This is our land, not yours! Get the hell out of our country, you filthy lying fucks!"
Attachments:
jews - tolerance - baseball bat.jpeg
jews - fake hate crimes.jpeg
jews - chased away - 1.3xy.jpeg

Posted by: Ok . ()
Date: January 23, 2022 12:40AM

So you enjoyed reading about the Nazis inhumanly cruel Final Soultion of destroying Jews Gypsies and the mentally handicapped, how is your gas van project doing . Have you got the exhaust bypass to the inside right yet , what do you have painted on the outside "Free bagels and lox come on in have a seat" "

What can I say God and you will meet someday and have a short talk , where you go from there is his decision not mine but Im sure you will be going straight to hell if you do not repent and change your ways , give your heart to the lord Jesus stop your hatred of others and you shall be saved.

The powers of the lord Jesus and his father God are the supreme powers of the universe their message is love , live among others as equals in peace Amen
Attachments:
jesussaves.jfif

Posted by: Indeed ()
Date: January 23, 2022 12:58AM

Indeed sir. Indeed.
Attachments:
jews - cross eyes pop out.jpg

Posted by: Well... ()
Date: January 23, 2022 01:04AM

I don't want a ride or any book in there to read either
Attachments:
bookofmarxmobile.jfif

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: January 23, 2022 01:20AM

What days is it at U.C Berkley I want to read the free book , is there a mail in ballot box inside too and a copying machine

Posted by: White Out Salesman ()
Date: January 23, 2022 01:30AM

If there is a free copying machine Ill pitch them a deal on white out

Posted by: Si ()
Date: January 23, 2022 01:32AM

I hope the copying machines instructions are in Spanish too senor

Posted by: Sorry . ()
Date: January 23, 2022 01:37AM

Theres no mail in ballot box inside Democrats could not pass their "voting rights " bill

Posted by: The Hungry Hippie ()
Date: January 23, 2022 01:54AM

They called me communist too just because I had long hair and a draft card no deferments and an American flag I never burned because I love America and respected our US military and police , of course they voted for George Wallace The DEMOCRAT I voted for the Republican , some things never change but the hair
Attachments:
well.jpg

Posted by: Ya YOU SURE ABOUT THAT ()
Date: January 23, 2022 03:11PM

>Theres no mail in ballot box inside

Posted by: trump is a coward ()
Date: January 23, 2022 03:28PM

guess his pussy got soft at the thought of bombing tehren...Iran fuels 30 scud missiles and that motherfucker was probably more interested in texting stormy daniels than the safety of our troops.If trump wasnt elected than biden wouldn't be prez today...you can thank the republicans,foxnews,breitbert,alex jones,gatewaydumshitz etc etc etc...so don't blame others for the problems you helped create,own it,be responsible for your actions.2020 was more about rejection than selection.

Posted by: 3445h54 ()
Date: January 23, 2022 03:50PM

Absolute ridiculous.

They want to retain not only their pay rate, pay increases, but maintain poverty chits on others.

They will not negotiate. And if they do it will only because they are one step away from prison.

ZERO NEGOTIATION

Posted by: 434565 ()
Date: January 23, 2022 03:50PM

They will not admit past abuses, DEBTS OWED.

It's elementary the only way is CONFLICT.

Posted by: 2020 Was All About ()
Date: January 23, 2022 03:51PM

A bombardment upon President Trump of lies and Democrat propaganda by Democrat supporting biased media ,fake impeachments and total disregard by Democrats to do anything constructive to stop the spread of covid.

All of their 2020 efforts were to get Trump in the largest disinformation campaign in US history with numerous voting laws changed by Democrats in their favor across America with ways to cheat in our elections without being constitutionally discovered, and state laws disregarded by Democrat election officials of existing state laws and twists of state laws all to help JOE BIDEN

FACE IT

Posted by: A Rebuttal ()
Date: January 23, 2022 03:59PM

Unprecedented Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> America has never had a truly fuckable president.
> Let’s give it a try!it’s got to be better than
> a senile vegetable right? What could go wrong?

Posted by: OP is a fag ()
Date: January 23, 2022 04:04PM

Fuck your "treaties". You acted like assholes for four years. Now it's payback time, cocksucker democrats (redundant).

Posted by: Irrelevant ()
Date: January 23, 2022 04:12PM

A Rebuttal Wrote:
> Unprecedented Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > America has never had a truly fuckable
> president.
> > Let’s give it a try!it’s got to be better
> than
> > a senile vegetable right? What could go wrong?
>
>
>

Talk of a Trump comeback is irrelevant because Trump will not live to see 2024. He’s already 80. Doubt Biden will last that long either. I’m tired of living in a gerontocracy. The tyranny of old people is real.

Posted by: It's over ()
Date: January 23, 2022 04:31PM

there's no stopping the shitstorm that's coming. The uniparty globalists are panicking. They thought they had all under control and then Trump came along and fucked it all up for them. Now we're awake. There will be no country left by the time this is all over. As has be foretold for millennia. Accept it boys.

Posted by: urine idiot ()
Date: January 23, 2022 04:38PM

Irrelevant Wrote:

> Talk of a Trump comeback is irrelevant because
> Trump will not live to see 2024. He’s already
> 80. Doubt Biden will last that long either. I’m
> tired of living in a gerontocracy. The tyranny of
> old people is real.

Imagine believing being so retarded that you believe Xiden will outlive Trump. Imagine believing Trump is 80 (he's 4 years younger than Xiden, who will, in fact, be 80 this year).

Posted by: Libs hate humanity ()
Date: January 23, 2022 05:21PM

OP, it's the world against liberals, not just Republicans. Trump is only a republican in the sense that he loves the USA and did his job as president upholding his oath of office and defending the rights of all Americans. He ended up becoming the world's president.

Biden and every single democrat hate Americans and are all part of the global agenda to issue in a one world government.

Posted by: Wut? ()
Date: January 23, 2022 05:29PM

Who doesn't know that the election wasn't stolen?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.