HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Need A One Way Ticket To The Golden Gate Bridge PHILLIPS CRAB HOUSE IN OCEAN CITY MARYLAND IS NOW CLOSED FOREVER !
Posted by: And A One Way Taxi Too ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:25PM

https://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2021/12/20/phillips-crab-house-closes-ocean-city.html

NO SAY ITS NOT TRUE This is the huge Phillips by THE GRANDE and Anthony's liquiors in OCEAN CITY MARYLAND , the place where more then a million people picked up their chairs beach umbrellas bogie boards and booze smuggle bags then at 5 pm trekked off to enjoy their AYCE buffets and other orders, the place where you filled your plate with crab legs spiced skrimps deviled crab in little aluminum tins fried skrimps and sat down to engorge with a big ice cold beer then do it over and over at a table packed with happy family and friends all having a great time at the beach and finishing up with salads veggies clam chowder and lots of sweet desserts

Sure the line was super long sure it took an hour to get inside but the wait was well worth it,

THIS REALLY SUCKS THE ONLY ONES WHO COULD SEE IT AS WORSE THEN ME ARE THE POTSMOKES WHO REALLY MUNCHED OUT AFTER A BLAZE ON THE PIPE

I NEED SOME SKRIMPS NOW AFTER READING THIS !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Need A One Way Ticket To The Golden Gate Bridge PHILLIPS CRAB HOUSE IN OCEAN CITY MARYLAND IS NOW CLOSED FOREVER !
Posted by: Beach Pot Smoke ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:32PM

Ya man it was so cool I would sleep all day getting up now and to piss and blaze, then I would munch at Phillips like a wild animal then filled to the max head back to the Alamo and crash till the next eve blazing away now and then for a soild week , never had to worry about rain dude as long as I had kind buds and my briar pipe I was good to go

Re: I Need A One Way Ticket To The Golden Gate Bridge PHILLIPS CRAB HOUSE IN OCEAN CITY MARYLAND IS NOW CLOSED FOREVER !
Posted by: Biden the Usurper ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:50PM

Another sign Joe Biden is killing America and it’s economy. Fuck Joe Biden. Long live Phillips!

Posted by: JP Morgenthau, Jr. ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:52PM

I miss Hogates.

Posted by: Big Jimmy's ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:31PM

Biden shit himself at the Vatican.

Posted by: Eating ()
Date: January 22, 2022 09:00PM

Joe Biden also eats his own boogers on TV What a senile old goat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j09mf61s90

Posted by: The Hungry Hippy ()
Date: January 22, 2022 09:59PM

Where will I be able to wash dishes and eat free scraps as I bum my way through summer in OC

What a bummer man JOE had to have done it to them. Dude probably can't stand skrimps

https://phillipsseafood.com/locations/ocean-city/
Attachments:
nocantbe.jfif
hungry.jfif

Posted by: Winos Association Boss ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:19PM

Closed huh like as in abandoned, we would like to have a party there looks like it could hold at least a hundred winos nest all we need is a place to keep the Old English 800 and Shiltz beer and our stock of Richards Irish Rose Boones Farm Thunderbird and Ripple wines handy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.