HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Just like Trump, Youngkin is causing white people to lose their minds, threaten violence and get themselves arrested
Posted by: Make Virginia blue again ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:27AM

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginia-school-board-gun-threat-face-mask-dispute

A Virginia mother was charged Friday after she said at a school board meeting that she would "bring every single gun loaded and ready" to fight mask requirements for her children. Amelia King later emailed the board to apologize for her choice of words, saying she was not referring to "actual firearms."

The Luray Police Department said King, 42, was charged with making an oral threat on school property. She has since been released on a $5,000 bond, the department said.
Attachments:
53234195-10429607-Amelia_King_42_has_been_charged_with_making_a_terror_threat_afte-a-39_1642835457075.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just like Trump, Youngkin is causing white people to lose their minds, threaten violence and get themselves arrested
Posted by: She looks nice to me ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:37AM

She apologized, you can come out from under the desk now.

Re: Just like Trump, Youngkin is causing white people to lose their minds, threaten violence and get themselves arrested
Posted by: Libs are fags ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:39AM

She's a little cutie, I love her. We are getting sick of your shit liberals. This is the end result.

Posted by: What's your point? ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:41AM

She looks nice to me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She apologized, you can come out from under the desk now.

Aw. Too bad that didn't stop her from getting arrested and charged. The Jan 6 terrorists apologized too.

I'm not under any desk dishing out bail money or crying in mugshots over masks.

Posted by: Hoping for more results ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:43AM

Libs are fags Wrote:
> She's a little cutie, I love her. We are getting
> sick of your shit liberals. This is the end
> result.

Yes, the end result is a bitch going to jail over a mask. So smart. She sure showed them (by going to jail) didn't she?

Newsflash, getting yourself arrested, going to jail, paying bond and having your name and photo all over national news is not a good thing.

Date: January 22, 2022 07:45AM

Two the two people above who are clearly the same poster, how much nigger dick do you suck on a regular basis?

Posted by: "Two the two" ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:47AM

What an illiterate retard you are.

Posted by: Her man and her son ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:47AM

Libs are fags Wrote:
> She's a little cutie, I love her.
Attachments:
artworks-000467954268-xauzgk-t500x500.jpg

Posted by: A longy cutie ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:49AM

Libs are fags Wrote:
> She's a little cutie,
Attachments:
images (20).jpeg

Posted by: actually... ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:52AM

Good for her. People have had enough of the libtard bullshit.

Posted by: She wants her kids to die ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:55AM

Yep. Good that she got herself arrested and charged. We need more terrorist like her to put themselves on the radar so we can watch for when they shoot up innocent children because she doesn't want her kids to wear a mask and live. She wants all kids to die with hers.

Posted by: She's been fired hahahahahahaha ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:58AM

Yup! Good for her! Now that she's unemployed she can focus all her time on these evil masks that have ruined her life!

Posted by: She is a low rent bitch ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:00AM

That Bitch should know better than to spout off retarded shit like that at a School Board meeting. She should have been tackled by deputies, tazed and cuffed. She really should go to jail for at least 6 months.

Posted by: The next school shooter ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:02AM

A parent shooting up a school would be a first lol

Posted by: This shit makes me laugh so much ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:07AM

White people really think that the rules don't apply to them.

Imagine voting for someone just because they have the same fucked up belief system as you and then that same fucked up belief system ends up with you incarcerated?

It's literally Jan 6 and trumptards all over again. Thinking that because what they think is correct, they can use violence and threats to make shit happen.

Schools say masks are staying on, then they're staying on. Period. Point blank. Don't like it? Homeschool your kids then. Nobody will miss you or them.

Now this stupid bitch is known as an unstable, psychotic, jobless bitch who likes to threaten people with guns because she's not getting her way.

Wow. And all because she voted for Youngkin.

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:14AM

Racial generalizations aren't productive.

Posted by: White people white peopling ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:17AM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
> Racial generalizations aren't productive.

Neither are white people losing their minds and getting themselves arrested over political bullshit and yet here we are again.

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:19AM

Cool it.

Posted by: Eat shit bitch ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:19AM

Perhaps you should tell these crackers to cool it

Posted by: Sd c tds c very yrguugfr5ygdr5tf ()
Date: January 22, 2022 08:29AM

HOLY SHIT! I WOULD EAT HER ASS REALLY HARD!
SHE CAN FART ALL SHE WANTS TO AS I EAT IT!

Posted by: Look at all the problems created ()
Date: January 22, 2022 09:44AM

That's all Republicans do is make problems where there were none before. This woman was working at a dentist office and is now a criminal because of something that's really not that serious.

Date: January 22, 2022 09:46AM

I think all self-hating white liberals should kill themselves for racial justice. Be the change you want to see in the world!

Posted by: Giant Red wave is here ()
Date: January 22, 2022 09:53AM

Make Virginia blue again Wrote:
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginia-school-board
> -gun-threat-face-mask-dispute
>
> A Virginia mother was charged Friday after she
> said at a school board meeting that she would
> "bring every single gun loaded and ready" to fight
> mask requirements for her children. Amelia King
> later emailed the board to apologize for her
> choice of words, saying she was not referring to
> "actual firearms."
>
> The Luray Police Department said King, 42, was
> charged with making an oral threat on school
> property. She has since been released on a $5,000
> bond, the department said.

You lost libtard! Quit being so butt hurt and get over it.

Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:02AM

This shit makes me laugh so much Wrote:
> White people really think that the rules don't
> apply to them.
>
> Imagine voting for someone just because they have
> the same fucked up belief system as you and then
> that same fucked up belief system ends up with you
> incarcerated?
>
> It's literally Jan 6 and trumptards all over
> again. Thinking that because what they think is
> correct, they can use violence and threats to make
> shit happen.
>
> Schools say masks are staying on, then they're
> staying on. Period. Point blank. Don't like it?
> Homeschool your kids then. Nobody will miss you or
> them.
>
> Now this stupid bitch is known as an unstable,
> psychotic, jobless bitch who likes to threaten
> people with guns because she's not getting her
> way.
>
> Wow. And all because she voted for Youngkin.

Are you actually black? You sound like a self hating butthurt white libtard to me

Posted by: Who said I was black? ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:10AM

I'm certainly not white and I don't know why you'd think I was pretending to be black.

Posted by: ^ ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:18AM

^ So you are a nigger? On here you certainly behave like one, it is no surprise.

Let me guess, you wuz kangs n shit!

Posted by: Crackerbitch ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:21AM

Acting like a nigger would be threatening to bring loaded guns to school over masks.

The only Kang is Ameila King, the now fired, criminal cracker.

Date: January 22, 2022 10:26AM

Still confused, so you aren't white, but you are a black who talks about acting like a nigger, okay.

No wonder libtards are so confused about what bathroom to use, and are getting their dicks cut off.

Posted by: I never once said I was black ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:31AM

1. Where did you see me say I was black?
2. You assumed I was black
3. Then you said I seem like a self hating white
3. You said you're "still confused"
4. Then accuse me of being the "confused one"
5. All of this after assuming and being incorrect about everything you said except for when you said "still confused
6. No wonder why people keep showing their true colors and ending up in jail for their niggerish behaviors
7. Stay confused trumptard

Posted by: a picture would help ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:40AM

I never once said I was black Wrote:
> 1. Where did you see me say I was black?
> 2. You assumed I was black
> 3. Then you said I seem like a self hating white
> 3. You said you're "still confused"
> 4. Then accuse me of being the "confused one"
> 5. All of this after assuming and being incorrect
> about everything you said except for when you said
> "still confused
> 6. No wonder why people keep showing their true
> colors and ending up in jail for their niggerish
> behaviors
> 7. Stay confused trumptard
Attachments:
libtard pic 3.jpg

Posted by: No, sorry ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:41AM

I'm not eesh

Posted by: Libtard alert! ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:45AM

That is exactly what you look like, you nigger cracker libtard.

Posted by: You wish I looked like that ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:46AM

No, sorry Wrote:
> I'm not eesh

Posted by: You uneducated poor white trash ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:48AM

Libtard alert! Wrote:
> That is exactly what you look like, you nigger
> cracker libtard.

It's cute you think I'm a libtard. I don't care about politics and I don't vote and none of these issues matter to me one bit. I come here to show white people what trash they are.

So that makes you think I'm black or a self hating white.

How fucking low IQ do you have to be to only know those two races?

Date: January 22, 2022 10:53AM

I'm going to guess you are a kike that doesn't consider himself/herself/zi/tranny bi-fluid or whatever else bullshit you want to call yourself, white.

You could also be a pajeet, but I still believe you are a white kike. Jewish greedy hands definetely typed this post.

Anyone else wanna wager a guess.

The one thing I can be sure you are is ugly!

Posted by: Family Dentist ()
Date: January 22, 2022 12:10PM

Amelia King's father is the dentist who opened the office. Her brother is the other dentist. I wonder if she will threaten to shoot you if you don't floss.

Posted by: trump in fleece ()
Date: January 22, 2022 12:24PM

When youngkin said his decision was about “empowering parents” you know this is what he was really trying to incite.

In addition to wearing masks they should make her kids go through a metal detector at school next week.

Date: January 22, 2022 12:27PM

Kids are barely affected by Covid but sadistic pedo supporting Democrats crave a destruction of all innocence and kids lives. It's why you had no problem with that cross-dressing rapists in Loudoun County.

Posted by: Ruffner Family Dentistry ()
Date: January 22, 2022 12:30PM

Call her employer and ask what kind of guns she’s going to bring to school on Monday

Ruffner Family Dentistry
114 Allison Drive Luray, VA 22835
info@ruffnerfamilydentistry.com
Phone: (540) 743-1510

Date: January 22, 2022 12:32PM

Luray is a Conservative area and rightfully so. Nice doxxing attempt, but they aren't libtards down their. If anything this will help business.

Posted by: school-shooting dental practice ()
Date: January 22, 2022 01:16PM

^ Wrote:
> Luray is a Conservative area and rightfully so.
> Nice doxxing attempt, but they aren't libtards
> down their. If anything this will help business.

yes, that dentist whose employees can't handle even basic hygiene practices like wearing a mask. i'm sure people will be lined up at the front door on monday just waiting to get in.

Posted by: I Would Not Convict Her ()
Date: January 22, 2022 01:19PM

OJ got away with murder, so I Would Not Convict this Concerned Mother. No way, no how.

Posted by: Very interesting but dumb stupid ()
Date: January 22, 2022 06:40PM

90% of the face diaper wearing libtards posting their hate in this thread are either incels or homosexuals who don’t even have kids. So who cares what they think? Fuck them. Just keep wearing your face diapers made in China, where the bio weapon was created, recommended by Fauci the man who funded it. You’re a bunch of fucking fools.

Posted by: Tap dat ass ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:36PM

Does Amelia King do anal?

Posted by: Luray Va. ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:42PM

I know this chick. She's a wild one from Luray. She works at Ruffner dental in Luray. I'd fuck her right in her asshole.

Posted by: Can’t help noticing ()
Date: January 22, 2022 07:55PM

The difference between all these hot conservative women and the angry libtarded ones
Attachments:
9C58106E-9E25-4C5F-9928-9811E3AB9802.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.