HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Okay guys, I created one of Meade’s dating profiles and he’s already getting likes!
Posted by: Matcher ()
Date: January 21, 2022 01:04PM

3 so far. One from an older woman in luray and two from women around his age in VA beach and Richmond.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay guys, I created one of Meade’s dating profiles and he’s already getting likes!
Posted by: Enquiring Minds want to know ()
Date: January 21, 2022 02:07PM

Matcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 3 so far. One from an older woman in luray and two
> from women around his age in VA beach and
> Richmond.

Are you requiring them to submit a financial statement?

Meade is not going to support himself, you know.

Meade should not be hooked up with a woman who cannot support him.

Re: Okay guys, I created one of Meade’s dating profiles and he’s already getting likes!
Posted by: Progress ()
Date: January 21, 2022 02:24PM

This is good news. Maybe a good woman will straighten him out. Ideally it’d be a woman who is an attorney, lobbyist and CFO for one of the many IT companies in our area. Only the absolute best for our Meade!

Posted by: 34t4y54 ()
Date: January 21, 2022 02:31PM

25% Off WP Robot Coupon (9 Promo Codes) January 2022
https://dealspotr.com › ... › WordPress Add-Ons
WP Robot Discount Codes, Coupons & Deals for January 2022. ... WP Robot sells mid-range purchase size items on its own website and partner sites in the ...

Posted by: 5y54 ()
Date: January 21, 2022 02:33PM

special-sale-advertising-poster-comical-

the robot has liked you! sign up for just $19 /mo. (on sale from $25 normal price) to find out who liked you!

Posted by: 456u556 ()
Date: January 21, 2022 02:38PM

* women who were killed by a nigger 2 yr ago will be marked ONLINE to make you think the site is "active"

* women who don't want to date will be online so that other's don't know they are truely avoiding it, considered marriage a disaster

* photos of women who don't live in your state will in the pile of photos of women "IN YOUR AREA"

* a foreign country is probably in control - and they hate Americans - they are likely to use the website as a tool to harass and delay you

* THE WEBSITES RUN ON GOVERNMENT GRANTS - you have to check into the legal and financial ties to know they are sacks of shit with political insider ties and get paid to fuck you over - getting gov money while not allowing "A LIKE" to be seen by others

Posted by: 45y65 ()
Date: January 21, 2022 02:40PM

* and of course these foreign sack of shit types, operating on taxpayer money "Grants", are EXACTLY who will be receiving "Google web hit ad money"

Posted by: 5050man ()
Date: January 21, 2022 03:49PM

45y65 Wrote:
> who will be receiving "Google web hit ad money"

A'd hit that!

Posted by: SLS ()
Date: January 21, 2022 04:45PM

Meade has a SLS profile too. Only, he gets messages from dudes though.

Posted by: Here's Shelly ()
Date: January 21, 2022 05:06PM

SLS Wrote:
> Meade has a SLS profile too. Only, he gets
> messages from dudes though.

Maybe Meade would have more success if he filled out a dating profile for his alt-personality SHELLY...
Attachments:
meadegir.jpg

Posted by: Nice gesture ()
Date: January 21, 2022 05:11PM

Matcher Wrote:
> 3 so far. One from an older woman in luray and two
> from women around his age in VA beach and
> Richmond.

Whoever figured Meade was a gigolo? who da thunk it?

Posted by: Government Cheese Meade ()
Date: January 21, 2022 05:24PM

Nice gesture Wrote:
> Matcher Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 3 so far. One from an older woman in luray and
> two
> > from women around his age in VA beach and
> > Richmond.
>
>
> Whoever figured Meade was a gigolo? who da thunk
> it?

Of course, Meade is looking to find a sugar mama.
He is not going to support himself.
Can he find a sugar mama who is more interested in yodeling than sex?
That seems like a tough sell even he learns how to yodel decently...

Posted by: Confederate General Hooker ()
Date: January 21, 2022 06:28PM

He doesn't need a wife. He needs a hooker. Someone who can teach him how to fuck and suck. For one night, he needs to forget about his crackpot religion and get his tiny balls drained (if there's anything there after all his female hormone treatments).
If he spent the evening with a Chinese, latino or Nubian queen, he would lose his racism overnight (literally). Will he nut within 10 seconds? Of course, but a hooker doesn't care and will wait until he is ready for round 2.

But he's too much of a pussy (Trumptard Alpha Male) to engage in such intense pleasure. I fear if he ever does lose his virginity, it will be with some smelly, 300lb redneck, Trumpian beast and he'll never want to do it again.

Posted by: 5050man ()
Date: January 21, 2022 08:00PM

Confederate General Hooker Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------> if he ever does lose his virginity, it will be
> with some smelly, 300lb redneck, Trumpian beast
> and he'll never want to do it again.

Just reading that makes me never want to do it again. The cure is for someone to start a very good pics thread. You know, with like, blonde white girls. Some exotic brunettes would be OK, but no blacks please unless it is Hallie Berry. I would eat her highly salassy.

Really tired of having to skip over all the gay shit and dicks posted here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2022 08:03PM by 5050man.

Posted by: Moses Meade ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:51AM

I think Meade misunderstood the bible in 1 Corinthians 7.

I didn’t realize that God won’t control who I marry as I searched for the woman God had for me. In all my teenage thoughts of romance and marriage, nothing seemed better. Spending a lifetime pursuing God with the woman He wanted me to be with for life? Nothing seemed better. I firmly believed that the best romance and marriage is the one that God builds, not me.

Does God Pick Your Spouse?
You’ve probably heard Christians talk about how you should “wait for the spouse God has for you” or “seek God’s will” in your love life. The idea of letting God choose who you marry and guide you to that person is popular among Christians.

This is often because (1) Christians want to obey God’s will in their lives or (2) believe that God knows the best possible match for them.

However, 1 Corinthians 7 paints a different picture. Instead of teaching us to expect God to control our love lives, the chapter reveals that God gives us freedom to choose if we marry and, thus, whom we marry. It might seem odd to us that God would want us to make such big decisions rather than yield them to Him. Understanding why God gives us the choice becomes easier when we look through the lens of the following three reasons:

Posted by: Op is a sad liar..like eesh basl ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:53AM

You made nothing. If so post it here. Otherwise you are eesh.

Posted by: Matchmaker ()
Date: January 22, 2022 11:23AM

Of course Meade is getting likes. He is one of Richmond's most eligible bachelors.

Posted by: Government Cheese Meade ()
Date: January 22, 2022 11:38AM

Matchmaker Wrote:
> Of course Meade is getting likes. He is one of
> Richmond's most eligible bachelors.

Eligible for what? Section 8 housing?

Posted by: KYKJC ()
Date: January 22, 2022 11:40AM

So what's the deal with the matches? A collection of morbidly obese bitches, blacks, and transgenders with full on facial hair?

Posted by: Matcher ()
Date: January 22, 2022 12:02PM

Op is a sad liar..like eesh basl Wrote:
> You made nothing. If so post it here. Otherwise
> you are eesh.

For legal reasons I won’t be doing that. Not going to catch a lawsuit because of this site like Eesh. Just trust that profile exists and Meade is stealing hearts!

Posted by: You're a liar ()
Date: January 22, 2022 12:06PM

Post screen shots and crop out anything that would give it away.

You won't because you can't because nothing exists and you're just a lying LOSER like eesh

Posted by: cream rises to the top.. ()
Date: January 22, 2022 12:13PM

KYKJC Wrote:
> So what's the deal with the matches? A collection
> of morbidly obese bitches, blacks, and
> transgenders with full on facial hair?

If Meade did some "looks maxing" he might appeal to these sort of females. Until then, he will have to settle for something a bit lower...
Women in the "YIKERS" class.

Posted by: MarcusGH ()
Date: April 25, 2022 09:28AM

It seems to me that there are so many dating sites now that you don't have to try to find someone to date. Any guy of regular appearance can choose from a large list and meet milfs. So I don't see any reason to take seriously your profile and photos on a dating site. Supply still exceeds demand))

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.