HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I tore down a dozen trump signs for violating the neighborhood covenant and everyone warmly applauded; I tear down ONE rainbow flag and suddenly I am a FASCIST?!?:
Posted by: PO'd HOA officer ()
Date: January 21, 2022 01:15AM

These motherfuckers don't even KNOW fascist. Well, they're gonna learn......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I tore down a dozen trump signs for violating the neighborhood covenant and everyone warmly applauded; I tear down ONE rainbow flag and suddenly I am a FASCIST?!?:
Posted by: answer man ()
Date: January 21, 2022 02:49AM

The new world order says there is no more "equality" only "equity." Therefore, the privileged oppressors (whites) must be brought down and punished in every aspect of life so minority groups can rise (laws don't apply to them // have the privilege to freely spread aids but nobody else can do anything that may spread the wu flu).

The goal is to make this country just like all the shithole countries. Get with the program.

Re: I tore down a dozen trump signs for violating the neighborhood covenant and everyone warmly applauded; I tear down ONE rainbow flag and suddenly I am a FASCIST?!?:
Posted by: You Live A Very Sheltered Life! ()
Date: January 21, 2022 07:57AM

Once someone puts you in your place, by smashing your face for touching their property, you might start to understand that the little power trip you are on has its limits.

Posted by: Fag Freddy ()
Date: January 21, 2022 11:42AM

This is offensive

Posted by: OP is a liar and a troll ()
Date: January 21, 2022 07:40PM

Not only that he is quite likely a homosexual himself. He wouldn’t dare tear down someone sign or flag for fear of having his pussy ass beaten to a pulp.

Posted by: GRIDS ()
Date: January 21, 2022 08:21PM

GRIDS
Attachments:
grids.jpg

Posted by: sorry about your flag ()
Date: January 21, 2022 08:47PM

You Live A Very Sheltered Life! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Once someone puts you in your place, by smashing
> your face for touching their property, you might
> start to understand that the little power trip you
> are on has its limits.

it had to come down

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.